View Full Version : Captured Taliban Interview

AfghanSoulja
06-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I mentioned this in another thread, this is from a documentary made by geographical.. Rest of it is pretty much the same old Pakistan/Nato bla bla .. This bit caught my eye.. Skip to 4:15

o70aX0lnVK4

شمله ور خراساني
06-12-2010, 08:51 PM
Thank you for spreading American propaganda.

I'm sure somehow you will be rewarded for this.

Sheenka
06-12-2010, 08:54 PM
i hate these things specially when u cant do anything so i wont even watch it. it makes me cry :'(

AfghanSoulja
06-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Rest of it is pretty much the same old Pakistan/Nato bla bla

Thank you for spreading American propaganda.

I'm sure somehow you will be rewarded for this.

I don't know about the reward but I do get annoyed when people assume things

MazloomyarMaseed
06-12-2010, 09:23 PM
How is this American Propaghanda? Sangar why are you so biased towards Anti Taliban remarks, People especially in Pakhtunkhwa are fed up of Taliban and its cruel rule over people, go to Pakhtunkhwa and ask the people what they think of Taliban, You seem to always wipe out the wrong that Taliban do to innocent people there.

I told you about the two kids who got beheaded by Taliban in Momi Karam in South Waziristan, Maybe your ego or your unconditional support for Taliban may hide you from the truth, but go to the areas and ask the IDPs, Ask the local people and see what the have to say about Taliban, ANd I gaurantee you, those people are not sufis nor Shias, so no excuses.

Sangar, go to DI Khan, ask the people, Taliban rob and extort people in Tank, Taliban kidnap Shia school children and ask for ransom, what world are you living in man! I hate it when people just label everything American this and Western that, when infact those things truely do happen.

I am your evidence, my wifes friend is a Shia, her brother who is aged 10 was kidnapped by Taliban militants and they asked for ransom, when ransom was paid, the child was killed by the Taliban, I know who did it, and the names are Talib members, but i can not say. This happens all the time here, so i laugh at when people say Taliban are holy fighters, majority of them are criminals and extortionists.
Kind Regards

شمله ور خراساني
06-12-2010, 09:42 PM
How is this American Propaghanda? Sangar why are you so biased towards Anti Taliban remarks, People especially in Pakhtunkhwa are fed up of Taliban and its cruel rule over people, go to Pakhtunkhwa and ask the people what they think of Taliban, You seem to always wipe out the wrong that Taliban do to innocent people there.

I told you about the two kids who got beheaded by Taliban in Momi Karam in South Waziristan, Maybe your ego or your unconditional support for Taliban may hide you from the truth, but go to the areas and ask the IDPs, Ask the local people and see what the have to say about Taliban, ANd I gaurantee you, those people are not sufis nor Shias, so no excuses.

Sangar, go to DI Khan, ask the people, Taliban rob and extort people in Tank, Taliban kidnap Shia school children and ask for ransom, what world are you living in man! I hate it when people just label everything American this and Western that, when infact those things truely do happen.

I am your evidence, my wifes friend is a Shia, her brother who is aged 10 was kidnapped by Taliban militants and they asked for ransom, when ransom was paid, the child was killed by the Taliban, I know who did it, and the names are Talib members, but i can not say. This happens all the time here, so i laugh at when people say Taliban are holy fighters, majority of them are criminals and extortionists.
Kind Regards

Lashkar e Islam is not a "taliban" outfti. This video is made for ignorant people who dont know any better to make them believe the Taliban in Afghanistan are exactly like this.

In fact, in Pashtunkhwa there are over 40 different armed groups who call themselves taliban or are called taliban by the government and the media.

The fact is, in Afghanistan, most Taliban are good people. They fight for the freedom of their country and for Islam.

These propaganda videos and news items are made to spread hatred against Talibans and muslims in general.

They are not interested in the facts. They want people who watch these videos to support the war in Afghanistan and to allow more Afghans getting killed by the foreign invaders.