View Full Version : Da Mini dak Salamoona.

aftab.yusufzai
06-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Assalamolikum..

hope you all doing gud.. well i just had a random check in all over the threads .. but never find accross any thread that contain matter of love ...

with regards i wish to open this thread on the same matter and i wants to know ur openions on the same.

simple question ..but may confuse us some time also... so juz read and response it or ignore it if u are against LOVE.

1. Wht is love in your view .. in brief.
2. Why we fall in Love
2. If some one help us, look after us .. is that help can turn to the love if yes why???
3. Is some one beauty can turn us to Love.
4. Is the attraction of some one speech can turn us to Love.

Looking forward your active participation.
Aftab.

Mod: if u find this thread against to the PF rule... Just delete it.

Son of Mountains
06-11-2010, 02:55 AM
According to my Baba jee:
"Love is that formula of God, on which whole Universe has been made"

amna.
06-11-2010, 02:58 AM
love does not exists. Its something you force yourself to exist.

Son of Mountains
06-11-2010, 03:04 AM
LOLx

aftab.yusufzai
06-11-2010, 03:27 AM
According to my Baba jee:
"Love is that formula of God, on which whole Universe has been made"

that is true ..no doubt about it .... but we as a human being has enough encourage of love given by Allah..

Still i wish if u can response to my questions... ??

aftab.yusufzai
06-11-2010, 03:29 AM

Love exists every where .. only we need to realize it.

still looking response of my questions.

AnGaaR
06-11-2010, 08:31 AM
LOVE

Land of sorrow
Ocean of tears
Valley of death
End of life

Thats what i call love lol

pukhtana
06-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Love in my view is a just a strong strong way of liking someone.

when you really care for someone you call it love.

we fall in love cause we develop feelings.

beauty also helps you fall in love, for many people it's enough even though I am against it.

yes speech and personality both are impt.

*Mahzala*
06-11-2010, 03:17 PM
I believe love exists. Sure it does. Those who disagree have either seen the painful side of it, or are exposed to too much media, and then reality is not satisfying for them. I left a comment on Qrratu's blog on how (very limited answer) on how I see and view love. In saying that, I want to remind you that love exists in different forms, with different passions for different people. The way you love your parents is not the same as the love you feel for a nephew. Or, the love you have for your partner is clearly not the same as the feelings you have for a sister or a brother. Above all, the love you have for your Creator has no bounds and no match. In saying that, my point is that love is defined differently, by different people, based on how they've experienced it. This is what I shared on her blog. I believe I can share a lot more though as this comment is limited to the love between a man and a woman, more like the first phase of love, the butterfly phase.

To start with, I once read that lust is like trying on clothes, while love is finding an outfit to keep. As for love, I think it is the most persistent and undeniable reality of life. Some people say it happens automatically, some voluntarily, and others say it is an inborn matter, a grip and bond between two souls. Love can make you bear any kind of pain and any kind of sacrifice. Sometimes when you love and end up giving so much of yourself, subconsciously you only discover how much you've given when the person you love hurts you or has to say goodbye. Tears are bound to shed from your eyes, no matter how you force yourself to keep them in. Well, that's what you get for caring so much about someone. Love is an eruption of feelings buried within a heart longing to break free. You can't find it, love finds you. And you do not fall in love, you grow to love, and then love grows in your beloved. And its foundation - respect.

From the perspective of love between potential partners, men and women have different agendas when it comes to love. Generally speaking, men are visual, and are attracted to a woman's beauty, health, fertitlity and youth. And so, relative to women, fall in love faster. The saying 'love at first sight' is made for men. Women on the other hand have to be won over. What I mean by this is, they look for power, status, commitment and, as much as I hate to admit this, material resources. This cannot change, this is naturally embedded fitrah of both genders.

I will cover more of this in the Like a Garment Series InshaAllah after I have shared the email series. And no, it is not against PF Rules in the slightest. In saying that, every response should be well thought before responding. Decency is encouraged.

Feroza_Banu
06-11-2010, 03:28 PM
i do believe love exists...

because the base structure of this world is put on the foundation of love. The message of Islam is love, relationship between Allah swt and His follower is love. The parent's relationship with their children is love. love has various forms. there is unconditional love between mother and child, this love won't go away under any circumstance....

then there is love between a man and a woman... this love exists based on what pleases one's eyes, heart, brain. the amount of care and love a person shows towards one can please their heart/brain and make them fall in love. the beauty one has can please another's eyes and a person can fall in love. and it goes on and on to include all other characteristics of a person that one can find pleasing.

and then there is form of love that two people love each other they can't even understand why.. not everyone can be described, touched, or pin pointed... but doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Iqra
06-11-2010, 03:29 PM
only MY LOVE FOR YOU exists :shy:

Feroza_Banu
06-11-2010, 03:31 PM
only MY LOVE FOR YOU exists :shy:

for me???? :runaround:

Iqra
06-11-2010, 03:46 PM
for me???? :runaround:

secret dai :shy:

Feroza_Banu
06-11-2010, 04:02 PM
^zghalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Iqra
06-11-2010, 04:56 PM
^ hitz imkaaan na larih chi za ba wazghalama :P

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 06:34 AM
LOVE

Land of sorrow
Ocean of tears
Valley of death
End of life

Thats what i call love lol

it is all ... :boxing:

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Love in my view is a just a strong strong way of liking someone.
when you really care for someone you call it love.
we fall in love cause we develop feelings.
beauty also helps you fall in love, for many people it's enough even though I am against it.
yes speech and personality both are impt.

You means to say here that love is a Opposite of like??

as far i heard that love can happen in first look... it dosen't need any feelings towards other. ?? wht about it.?

then what about stuff without speech and personalities.. love does not exist for them.???

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 07:02 AM
I think love is nonsense and it does not exist.

it's all mental, and it's about affection.

if it is true .. then why concept of love still alive in de world.

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Yes, Its hard for a handsome man to fall in love with an ugly woman. It happens only in Hollywood movies, and its starting to happen in Bollywood too.

so love does not exist for ugly woman????

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 07:17 AM
I believe love exists. Sure it does. Those who disagree have either seen the painful side of it, or are exposed to too much media, and then reality is not satisfying for them. I left a comment on Qrratu's blog on how (very limited answer) on how I see and view love. In saying that, I want to remind you that love exists in different forms, with different passions for different people. The way you love your parents is not the same as the love you feel for a nephew. Or, the love you have for your partner is clearly not the same as the feelings you have for a sister or a brother. Above all, the love you have for your Creator has no bounds and no match. In saying that, my point is that love is defined differently, by different people, based on how they've experienced it. This is what I shared on her blog. I believe I can share a lot more though as this comment is limited to the love between a man and a woman, more like the first phase of love, the butterfly phase.

From the perspective of love between potential partners, men and women have different agendas when it comes to love. Generally speaking, men are visual, and are attracted to a woman's beauty, health, fertitlity and youth. And so, relative to women, fall in love faster. The saying 'love at first sight' is made for men. Women on the other hand have to be won over. What I mean by this is, they look for power, status, commitment and, as much as I hate to admit this, material resources. This cannot change, this is naturally embedded fitrah of both genders.

I will cover more of this in the Like a Garment Series InshaAllah after I have shared the email series. And no, it is not against PF Rules in the slightest. In saying that, every response should be well thought before responding. Decency is encouraged.

Appreciate your reply .. well explained and true in some sight.

But still where the para marked in red .. if it is true … then why we hearing stories of Laila Majno .. or is not true…. As far from my meager knowledge I know that the woman was not beautiful at all …

aftab.yusufzai
06-12-2010, 07:19 AM
i do believe love exists...

because the base structure of this world is put on the foundation of love. The message of Islam is love, relationship between Allah swt and His follower is love. The parent's relationship with their children is love. love has various forms. there is unconditional love between mother and child, this love won't go away under any circumstance....

then there is love between a man and a woman... this love exists based on what pleases one's eyes, heart, brain. the amount of care and love a person shows towards one can please their heart/brain and make them fall in love. the beauty one has can please another's eyes and a person can fall in love. and it goes on and on to include all other characteristics of a person that one can find pleasing.

and then there is form of love that two people love each other they can't even understand why.. not everyone can be described, touched, or pin pointed... but doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

well replied .. thanks for visiting and giving us your view..

Master Khan
06-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Love is the most beautiful thing allah gave us :).
love and life.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Love is the most beautiful thing allah gave us :).
love and life.

Stop spreading your kafir ideology here, please...

The most beautiful thing given to us by Him is our daily 5 time's Salah.

(/Sarcasm)

Master Khan
06-12-2010, 02:26 PM
without life and love you can't do your 5 times salah
We do it to show our love to the almighty Allah.