View Full Version : Pashto grammar in Russian

یاسمینه
12-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Pashto grammar in Russian part I phonetics, writting and morphology.
Shafeev D.A., Kratkij gramaticheskij ocherk afghanskowo jazyka in: Zudin P. B. Russko-Afganskij slovar, Moscow, 1955.

graveyardofempires
12-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Yasmeen guley

you have done tremendous job finding all this material.

یاسمینه
12-09-2011, 10:06 AM
thank you but I didn't have to look for it. It's my main book for Pashto grammar.
BTW - this is the best description of Pashto grammar.

Ah, GOE, are you ok today? Usually you don't treat me in this nice way ;)

graveyardofempires
12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
thank you but I didn't have to look for it. It's my main book for Pashto grammar.
BTW - this is the best description of Pashto grammar.

Ah, GOE, are you ok today? Usually you don't treat me in this nice way ;)
what made you say i dont treat you nicely.

im nice ,especially to ladies,now dont take that wrong.

یاسمینه
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
Pashto grammar in Russian part II - syntax and conjugation tables.
Shafeev D.A., Kratkij gramaticheskij ocherk afghanskowo jazyka in: Zudin P. B. Russko-Afganskij slovar, Moscow, 1955.

Tim S
06-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Many, many thanks for posting this! Did you also say you or a friend of yours have the English version? If not, I will try to track that down here in Washington, DC. Thanks! Tim

یاسمینه
06-16-2012, 04:02 AM
As I remember, Shafeev also published a brief description of Pashto grammar in English, but I wasn't interested in this because all examples in this booklet are in English Pashto, ie. without Arabic/pashto script.

If you go to Pashto language section, you will find there some posts of mine where I tried to explain in English some grammar issues based in Shafeev grammar.

Also, please feel free to PM or post your querries in appropriate section here if you have any questions related to Pashto grammar or need translation of Shafeev.

Khangul
09-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Great contributions from Yasmeenah. I appreciate your hard work and kindness with all of us here.