View Full Version : Saudi Billionaire Throws Endless Money at Strippers

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Saudi Billionaire Throws Endless Amounts of Money at Strippers

A friend from Saudi Arabia showed me this:

YouTube - Saudi Billionaire Throws Endless Amounts of Money at Strippers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsWTix4bMEM&feature=player_embedded)

Thinking how many libraries, schools, industries, hospitals could be made with all the money rich Muslims have but which is wasted like this........ :shy::sad1:

how many families could be fed, how many injured and maimed treated, how many clean drinking water projects...... and on and on and on :sad1::cryy::cryy:

What a Waste of God's naimat (blessing) and so mercilessly ........... :cryy::cryy::cryy::cryy:

AnGaaR
06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
^LOL
nothing new
i have seen worse of these kinda acts

شمله ور خراساني
06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Saudis have sold out Islam and are Americas biggest allies against Muslims.

http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_kiss.jpg

شمله ور خراساني
06-09-2010, 09:01 PM
http://cdn.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2008/01/bush-sword.jpg

AnGaaR
06-09-2010, 09:14 PM
When they come to dubai they r so proud..
I was working in kabul bank so this saudi guy comes n says.. how much for saudi rial per dirham? i said 25 fils less .. he was like.. wtf .. our currency is lower than dirhams? i said ya.. so he said no I am saudian and u must buy my currency for higher price.. i said I am afghan so get da hell outa here or u know us very well, u will lose ur Double zero on da spot LOL.. he didnt say anything and went..

Double zero is their chiltar the round 00 on their heads.. we call them double zero or below zero lol

Muslimah
06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
I met some realllly pious Saudis, but some that are rich and blow away everything. They came to school here and slept with women every night and spent most nights at the clubs. :( Not to stereotype, but too much money makes you stupid and forgot who and what you are.

AnGaaR
06-09-2010, 09:44 PM
go back to saudi they r in cage.. once in a year they come to dubai.. they go to disco,to bruthels,clubs and different places

Not only the men but also the women ;)
I know the real face of these people
I wish Kaaba was not in saudi arabia
thats the only reason i cant hate that country

abubaker
06-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Saudis have sold out Islam and are Americas biggest allies against Muslims.

http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_kiss.jpg

no surprise there, they have been serving the west since they helped them in their wars against the rashidies and fought together against the Ottomans

Badlun
06-09-2010, 10:01 PM
This is really very interesting that Ahlul Sunna or wahabis or ahle hadith are against saudi where wahabism is the state ideology and where from wahabism is spread through out the world.

On indivisual basis, every one has the freedom how to spend his or her money. We are no one to criticize them how they spend it. If they earnt they spend as they like it and I earn and I spend as I wish. The problem is when I grab some one else money and spend it on my own self.

afghan
06-10-2010, 01:19 AM
we should ot be talking bad about arabs, they never miss any prayer, i have seen them praing even when they are in the bed a woman at the time of prayer they would put a prayer rug on the floor , after finishing the prayer will go back to the bed. they will perform a haj and all their sin will be washed away.

Master Khan
06-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Saudis Support Israel aswell.

Marwat
06-10-2010, 05:02 PM
^Not in Afghanistan Timbaktu jaan.

Roshina
06-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Saudi Billionaire Throws Endless Amounts of Money at Strippers

And are you surprised to see this? Why?

This is common all over the Muslim world. See, if the rich Muslims actually used their money in a humanistic way, poverty wouldn't be so prevalent in the Muslim world.

No, I'm not saying this is how they should be spending their money. They can spend it however they want, whether we like it or not. We just need to learn how to use our *own* money wisely and humanistically so that we can help ourselves and others. Leave other people alone.

Master Khan
06-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Let's not get carried away here. These things happen in almost all muslim countries. Even in a poor country like Afghanistan. :woot:
So in Afghanistan people throw alot of money at dancing strippers in weddings?

Roshina
06-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Its not a common practice thankfully but it does happen. I have seen it done in pekhawar as well. Although they are not like western stripper. They still have a little haya, they go to private places to do the business.

Yeah. It's actually very common to have a dancer come in at weddings and dance *to the men* who throw money at her and encourage her and all. Of course, these hypocrites wouldn't ever want their own wives or daughters or sisters to do such a thing, and would never marry the women who they throw money at for bringing them so much sick pleasure, BUT that's another story.

I don't know if it's called a stripper, though. Who knows how many men bid on her to make her their "raat ki raani"? I wouldn't doubt that that happens.

Master Khan
06-10-2010, 05:58 PM
^
I would shoot these people in my village, Naalatiyan, daalagaan.
Kauda dai Koond ka

Azmatullah
06-10-2010, 06:05 PM
well, this is happening everywhere... one of the signs of qiyamah.

Master Khan
06-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Thank god I am not one of them.

amna.
06-11-2010, 02:45 AM
That is a lot of money.

Tamara
06-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Tobah tobah

afghan
06-13-2010, 12:45 PM
^are you being sarcastic?
in some way yes, i dont want to upset my sangar brother,he is a strong suppoter of them.

Jana
06-14-2010, 07:12 AM
Ahh as if we have not seen our men showering money over woman dancers in wedding parties lolzz come on guys dont be so phobic man.

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Ahh as if we have not seen our men showering money over woman dancers in wedding parties lolzz come on guys dont be so phobic man.

Yeah! sad and I agree but,

Pa ataaneez au ata lakaa ki faraq dair wee khoray!!!

The waste millions every day !!! the wealth which could have been used to power their economy, or even help the poor suffering humanity not just Muslims.

But they would rather waste it like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190780/The-flying-palace-Inside-worlds-biggest-private-jet-worth-jumbo-300million.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190780/The-flying-palace-Inside-worlds-biggest-private-jet-worth-jumbo-300million.html)

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/flying-palace-saudi-prince-airbus-a380 (http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/flying-palace-saudi-prince-airbus-a380)

^ Read them and you will know it says:
The 300m flying palace: Inside the world's biggest private jet with 4-poster beds, Turkish bath... and a place to park the Rolls Royce

:lal18::lal18::lal18::lal9::lal9:

Jana
06-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Yeah! sad and I agree but,

Pa ataaneez au ata lakaa ki faraq dair wee khoray!!!

hehehehe dair ala. ataaneez hehehe na yara nun saba kho sami dairay sheendee zamong saari hum. though very unfortunate.

The waste millions every day !!! the wealth which could have been used to power their economy, or even help the poor suffering humanity not just Muslims.

Yes i fully agree. This money and that wasted on other such activities can be used for a good cause.

But again when one is filthy rich then that person doesnt think like that.

And i bet most of you on forum if get filthy rich will have desire to do so.

The bottom line is we should not take personal activities of people with pinch of salt

Khan Gul
06-14-2010, 01:45 PM
I am glad he is throwing the money at stripper and not contributing it to Salafis to slaughter non-salafi Muslims.

Master Khan
06-14-2010, 01:57 PM
I never throw money at strippers, I throw money in weddings etc but these these kind things are wrong...I rather throw bullets at him.

pukhtana
06-14-2010, 05:49 PM
When I was young. I used to witness men throwing money at the bride.

kunar1990
06-14-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah. It's actually very common to have a dancer come in at weddings and dance *to the men* who throw money at her and encourage her and all. Of course, these hypocrites wouldn't ever want their own wives or daughters or sisters to do such a thing, and would never marry the women who they throw money at for bringing them so much sick pleasure, BUT that's another story.

I don't know if it's called a stripper, though. Who knows how many men bid on her to make her their "raat ki raani"? I wouldn't doubt that that happens.

You should read about Sigmund Freud, its human nature. Even though Islam and our culture forbids all these things, they are still deep inside us.

You know must muslims, especially afghans, they have the attitude: lets pray and allah will give us all the wealth. You should start do something, work and allah will put barakat in it...

I don't think these arabs have won in lottory, they have worked hard and earned those money, its up to them to decide how to spend them.

Mano
06-14-2010, 06:31 PM
I disagree Kunar1990,
They have got this money because they have oil and serve as puppies for the USA.

an interesting remark for a pakistani

Mayana
06-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Its not my fault Afghans cant be smart to serve as puppets and develop there country. Tsk Tsk

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA:running:

Smart, indeed.

:lal18:

Mayana
06-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Mayana, Think about it. You are from a country that is poor,and considered the most corrupt as well. Stop pointing fingers at us please. Karachi is going to be richest city of South Asia by 2025.

What about your Kabul and Kandahar?

Oh I am thinking about it.
Wanna know what I'm thinking about?
If being smart is being someone else's puppets then may ALLAH subhana wa ta'la NEVER ever ever make us ""smart"" like you.
If being smart is selling your soul to the enemy, then I prefer being "stupid" by your definition for the rest of my entire life.

Your Karachi can't even get rid of the smell of urine in it's streets and you say it's gonna be the richest city in South Asia, before bombay and New Dehli? Good luck with that.

What about your Kabul and Kandahar?And in case you haven't come across the countless posts: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html)
THAT about my beloved Qandahar and my beloved Kabul.

Punjabi
06-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Mayana,
As far as "Puppet" goes, What do you think, ISI is a puppet? Yes its a puppet but it has its interets. The whole world is an American puppet. Even France,England and Germany are American puppies. The USA is a superpower.

Its about, what you gain from being a puppet. Because has gained alot, look at how many contracts we have inked. Just because our ISI does not serve for YOUR interests, does not mean we are bad people. We work for our own strategic interests, Not yours.

Who do you think is going to benefit from that 1Trillion? Let me guess, China,US and USA>

kunar1990
06-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Mayana,
As far as "Puppet" goes, What do you think, ISI is a puppet? Yes its a puppet but it has its interets. The whole world is an American puppet. Even France,England and Germany are American puppies. The USA is a superpower.

Its about, what you gain from being a puppet. Because has gained alot, look at how many contracts we have inked. Just because our ISI does not serve for YOUR interests, does not mean we are bad people. We work for our own strategic interests, Not yours.

Who do you think is going to benefit from that 1Trillion? Let me guess, China,US and USA>

:pullinghair:

Typical Pakistan, trying to justify ass licking - chuploos.

Mayana
06-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Mayana,

As you say, it has its own interests.

Some people here, Pashtuns who call themselves part of a nation that does not accept them as parts of it, believe that the ISI works for their interests.

Let me break it to you. They are not working for your interests. Nobody is working for your interests for that matter. The sole purpose of the ISI is to keep the Pakistani elite, that none of you guys will be part of, alive and at power.

But since you are puppets of the Pakistani government, and hence puppets of the American government and hence puppets of the American and Israeli political lobbies, you have sold your soul and your brothers and sisters to the enemy. It is people like you who are responsible for the misery of Pashtuns and non-Pashtun Afghans today and then you go complaining about how they come and take your land? I'm sorry who gave you this land? Right. The British. And who did they borrow it from? Right. Us.
Have some shame.

Punjabi
06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Just like how the Saudi billionares are puppets, yet live a lavish life. You can say SOME Pakistanis are on the same boat. But we work for our country.

Pashtuns are happy with Pakistan, Half of this board is Pakistani. Even The Admin I believe is Pakistani so as you can see they are all happy with there country. No one is as sad as you guys. We Punjabis accepted 5million of you Afghans and this is what we get?
We are not puppets of Pak Govt. We work for citizens of Pak Govt. We are employees of US govt which every country on earth is except Iran and N.Korea.

The land is now ours, dream on sister Mayana. Ham sai ya land koi be nahein le sakhta! Durrand has no expiry date. We won the land fair and square. and we have more Pashtuns than you.

Mayana
06-14-2010, 07:29 PM
Do not speak Urdu with me. And do not call me sister. I am not you sister.

What was Pakistan 60 years ago?
You accepted 5 million of us? It was the least you could do after setting Afghanistan on fire. Know your place, know where you came from. Do NOT forget history. Do NOT forget it. Afghans are not sad, at least we can carry ourselves with pride and hold our heads up high while you are busy selling you behinds to people who don't give a rat's a** about your interests.

Feroza_Banu
06-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Just like how the Saudi billionares are puppets, yet live a lavish life. You can say SOME Pakistanis are on the same boat. But we work for our country.

Pashtuns are happy with Pakistan, Half of this board is Pakistani. Even The Admin I believe is Pakistani so as you can see they are all happy with there country. No one is as sad as you guys. We Punjabis accepted 5million of you Afghans and this is what we get?
We are not puppets of Pak Govt. We work for citizens of Pak Govt. We are employees of US govt which every country on earth is except Iran and N.Korea.

The land is now ours, dream on sister Mayana. Ham sai ya land koi be nahein le sakhta! Durrand has no expiry date. We won the land fair and square. and we have more Pashtuns than you.

don't speak for all pashtoons... you know NOTHING about us... you think the people in peshawar represents the heart land of pashtoons and pashtoonwali... that u are syaing pashtoons are happy with us? yes i agree our pashtoon community does have some people that have sold their ghairat and pashtoonwali to panjabis but they are a hand ful compared to other pashtoons. and frankly speaking we dn't even need those baighairats that want to be part of panjiabi ruled country.

you accepted five million of us to be able to use as as a begging strategy to the west... we were your crippled leg or arm, or your eye that could not see... it was a good excuse for your country to start begging for money and aid from western countries.... have u seen those beggers on the street that are perfectly healthy but walk around begging holding a disabled child... yes thats what pakistan is and 5 million afghans was a good tool for p***s to beg for money.

and yes afghans are sad... we have our country ripped apart because of our own so called muslim brothers... but becareful don't forget every other day bombs go off in ur country... i guess your government forgot that if you set ur neighbor's house on fire, it wouldn't be too long before your own house gets burned too!... open ur eyes... afghans r strong enough to be one country after 30 years of war and fitna created by pakistanis... but if once pakistan starts splitting, there will be no one to stop it!...

don't forget u live in a land of people where everyone wants their freedom... Pakhtoonkhwa (pakhtoons), balochs, and l am sure the problems of karach don't need any pointing out!

Khan Gul
06-15-2010, 12:00 AM
don't speak for all pashtoons... you know NOTHING about us...

you accepted five million of us to be able to use as as a begging strategy to the west... we were your crippled leg or arm, or your eye that could not see... it was a good excuse for your country to start begging for money and aid from western countries.... have u seen those beggers on the street that are perfectly healthy but walk around begging holding a disabled child... yes thats what pakistan is and 5 million afghans was a good tool for pakis to beg for money.

A very fitting and logical response!:thumbup::congrats:

Master Khan
06-15-2010, 04:40 PM
Whenever I watch ARY news All I see Is Zandari begging for money from other countries.
I hate Pak Goverment and Army, all of them are rishwatmaar and lootmar.

Pak Sar zameen main Halaal rishwaton ka Maal.

Mayana
06-16-2010, 03:26 AM
My friend, Afghanistan is a mes. 50 countries are there making much more of a mess. we are helping your country, and now I regret my country helping selfish people like you who dont know how to appreciate things. How can you be so full of yourself? We gave refuge to 6million of your people.

We don't know how to appreciate things?
We gave birth to you, son. Know your place.

LOL @ 6 million, it was 5 million yesterday, 1 million managed to go over the border over night?? You better go put your border control on check.

Tajiks from Tajikistan did not accept you. Uzbeks did not accept you. But we Pashtuns of Pakistan accepted 6million of you. This is the thanks you get."You Pashtun from Pakistan" first of all have nothing to say in the Pakistani government. YOU yourself were a refugee 5 years ago and now you were handed a Pakistani citizenship and front like you were the founder of the country. You yourself were a refugee, you gave nobody anything.
Secondly, of course 'your' country would "accept" refugees, how else would they be able to go begging for money from other lands?
Thirdly, there are many Afghans in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan just recently closed its borders, so get your facts straight.
Thirdly, your beloved country won't ever even accept you as part of it, how can you be so disrespectful to yourself to still be begging for a place in their community when they clearly don't see you part of it? No self-respect and absolutely no honor when someone turns their back to their own people to go begging for others to accept them. Killing one's peers and worshiping others ;)

Name 1 city that can even compete with Karachi or Lahore from Afghanistan. Compete in what, corruption?

Wow. You think you are smart? All that is going to go to rich warlords. not to you.Noooo no, I'm not smart, remember I don't serve as a puppet, I can't possibly be smart. :banghead:

Mayana
06-16-2010, 03:29 AM
And I am a proud Afghan.

Lar aw bar yaw AFGHAN.

Then why is your nickname "Pakistani"? Pakistan does not allow dual citizenship for Afghan citizens.

Mayana
06-16-2010, 03:40 AM
60 years ago, highly respected Pakistani co-citizen, your beloved home country did not exist. :)
The English government borrowed land from Afghanistan to build a home for the Muslims of India without Afghan consent. You at one point or the other fled there as a refugee and now are badmouthing other refugees.

Let me rephrase that other sentence for you, to make it more easy to understand :)
"You Pashtun from Pakistan" first of all have nothing to say in the Pakistani government. = "You Pashtuns in Pakistan have nothing to say in the Pakistani government." You said that Pakistani Pashtuns have granted Afghans refuge.. but it was not Pakistani Pashtuns, those are lucky if they even get legal recognition in Pakistan. It was the Pakistani government that for selfish reasons accepted Afghan refugees, you as a Pakistani Pashtun did not do anything to contribute to this, and hence it is nothing you can even begin to take pride in.

Kindly let me know if you have any other difficulties understanding my sentences.

Mayana
06-16-2010, 03:57 AM
No. You are not Afghan and you do not take me as your sister.
Please spare me from such sibling-hood in which you do not know how to respect the very dignity of Afghans and sell them for your own purposes, so you can be "smart to serve as puppets".

You call yourself Pakistani and by doing so you have lost your Afghaniyat. Hamdagha Pakistaniyat di mubarak!

And I didn't sign anything, it was Amir Abul Rahman Khan who signed the Durand Line Agreement, thank you very much. :)

Mayana
06-16-2010, 11:36 PM
You are "Afghan" and refer to your fellow citizens as "Afghanistanis"? :running:

You are either German or French. You can't be a french German.
You can't be an Afghan Pakistani. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And even if you were Afghan, your whole argument doesn't make sense:
First of all, what the hell kinda "Afghan" do you consider yourself if all you do is badmouth us? You don't refer to Afghans as "us" you refer to them as "you" which means on a psychological level, you don't even consider yourself part of the group you are attacking obnoxiously.
Secondly, if you are Afghan, how can Pakistani possibly be your country?
Thirdly, if you are Afghan, how can ISI possibly work for your interest?
Fourthly, how can you sit there and badmouth Afghans, saying Afghanistan is a mess and its people are ungrateful beggars and at the end of the day still have enough audacity left in your body to call yourself Afghan?? Do you not have the tiniest bit of self-respect in you? By insulting Afghans and then saying you are one of them, you just make yourself look ridiculously stupid.

Speaking of looking stupid, using my font color is not gonna make you like me. ;) It won't make your argument more logical or your reasons more coherent.

Lastly, for the love of Allah, stop calling yourself a Pakistani Afghan or an Afghan Pakistani. There is no such thing.

I am done. =)