View Full Version : yet another Chechen vs Russia - football player gets beaten in Grozney

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Russian football team player gets beaten by Kadyrov in Grozney

Footballer Spartak Gogniev abused at Terek Grozny (long version) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaEEGaqFdWs&feature=g-logo)

GOTTA LOVE THE CHECHEN

Insaaf_انصاف
12-03-2011, 08:22 AM
and that make you laugh to see a player being beaten? -_- "

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 08:24 AM
and that make you laugh to see a player being beaten? -_- "
not just a player but a russian player on chechen soil for disrespecting.

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Brother Graveyard, excuse me, but the player isn't a Russian! He is Ossetian!

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Brother Graveyard, excuse me, but the player isn't a Russian! He is Ossetian!
ooooooooo

and where is ossetia?if not in russia

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 09:02 AM
ooooooooo

and where is ossetia?if not in russia

The same place where chechnya is at the moment.
You would call a Pashtun who lives in Pakistan Pashtun, wouldn't You? So it is not right to call an Ossetian in an other way than Ossetian.

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 09:03 AM
The same place where chechnya is at the moment.
You would call a Pashtun who lives in Pakistan Pashtun, wouldn't You? So it is not right to call an Ossetian in an other way than Ossetian.
are ossetians muslims?

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
are ossetians muslims?

Majority is Christan, There is Sunni minoity among Ossetians. And There are traditional Ossetians too, If I am not wrong.
But what does it change?
Among Chechens are also enough people who follow traditional beliefs.

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Majority is Christan, These is Sunni minoity among Ossetians. And There are traditional Ossetians too, If I am not wrong.
But what does it change?
Among Chechens are also enough prople who follow traditional beliefs.
it does matter when chechens are oppressed and denied their right and that by a godless entity such as kremlin.
it shouldnt matter in a normal situation but not in this one.
ive no problem with christians at least those who dont support godless russia against chechens and those who do cannot be considered christians.
chechnya is a muslim country and we muslims are all brothers.
ive had russian,chechnyan,armenian,georgian and azerbaijanian friends and they would agree that russia has no business in chechnya.

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
it does matter when chechens are oppressed and denied their right and that by a godless entity such as kremlin.
it shouldnt matter in a normal situation but not in this one.
ive no problem with christians at least those who dont support godless russia against chechens and those who do cannot be considered christians.
chechnya is a muslim country and we muslims are all brothers.
ive had russian,chechnyan,armenian,georgian and azerbaijanian friends and they would agree that russia has no business in chechnya.

No one should have no buisness, nor in Chechnya , nor in the diveded Ossetia , Nor in the Divided Lezgistan, nor in the diveded Tolish....

The politics that are done in our region have really nothing to do with religion, but religion is and was used a lot for it.
If everything would be just there would be single national states that live according to their laws and traditions as once it has been in our region , and simply they would defend together their homelands in cases of danger.

I do not know - but do You have any information of what godless people play with Chechnya except the Russian government?

I want You also to remind You on one thing, You may be a honest Muslim and say that All Muslims are brothers out of really deepest honest and best wishes for chechens - but our Caucasians Muslims and Christians have been used under these religious brotherhood ideas so much, that some nations haven't not only their own country but even no national administrative division...

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 09:53 AM
No one should have no buisness, nor in Chechnya , nor in the diveded Ossetia , Nor in the Divided Lezgistan, nor in the diveded Tolish....
Its simple brother
to Muslims Allah is the most high not the kremlin or atheist communist.So packign them into one system unders such system is not what muslims want.

The politics that are done in our region have really nothing to do with religion, but religion is and was used a lot for it.
If everything would be just there would be single national states that live according to their laws and traditions as once it has been in our region , and simply they would defend together their homelands in cases of danger.
You are right muslism do use religion for their political purposes or in the time of liberating their homelands sicne that is their identity.
you are wrong brother to think that muslims will choose for nationalism or regionalism instead of their religion.that is their identity ,thats why there is no difference between a sudanese muslim and a chechnyan or ossetian.

I do not know - but do You have any information of what godless people play with Chechnya except the Russian government?
Its just the russian government and has always been matter of fact they are also causing friction among muslims under name of chechnyan,dagestani etc.
do you remember the school attack that russia did to attack chechnya.So who is according to you involved,i bet you will have your own theory as such some here have about pakistani involvement in Afghanistan and that somehow Pashtuns are under the spell of pakistani government.
I want You also to remind You on one thing, You may be a honest Muslim and say that All Muslims are brothers out of really deepest honest and best wishes for chechens - but our Caucasians Muslims and Christians have been used under these religious brotherhood ideas so much, that some nations haven't not only their own country but even no national administrative division...
Sorry borther
i do not hate others when i say muslism are brothers all aroudn the world and you shouldnt feel like it is something against you or the christians and the same is said by christians.
After the fall of communist empire by Afghans not only muslims were again able to practice their religion but also christians were.Germany got united and many countries got independence but russia still is holding on other countries who also wished to be free to choose their own fate.

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 10:13 AM
I will answer You later, excuse me, I have to leave to do some work!

Wahe Guru
12-03-2011, 10:22 AM
"chechnya is a muslim country and we muslims are all brothers" - this is football club supporter thinking.

If everyone can start thinking "we humans are all brothers" - that would lead to a much better world. This is why Western nations are comparatively better than the rest.

And I can remind you that during history more Muslims seem to have been killed by Muslims rather than killed by non-Muslims. eg Iran-Iraq war - how many millions of Muslims killed? How many Muslims did you find protesting that war? Hardly any.

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 10:33 AM
"chechnya is a muslim country and we muslims are all brothers" - this is football club supporter thinking.

If everyone can start thinking "we humans are all brothers" - that would lead to a much better world. This is why Western nations are comparatively better than the rest.

And I can remind you that during history more Muslims seem to have been killed by Muslims rather than killed by non-Muslims. eg Iran-Iraq war - how many millions of Muslims killed? How many Muslims did you find protesting that war? Hardly any.
how about you **** off
since when is a sikh or hindu relevant when it comes to muslims Pashtuns or the world.

your opinion matters as much as the dirt on the side walk.
so according to you western nations are about human brotherhood?
you are one sikh puppy.

Insaaf_انصاف
12-03-2011, 10:47 AM
WaheGuru and Arevapasht, I TOTALLY, 100% agree with you.

Don't care what this guy is saying, he is a !&@"'**.

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 10:57 AM

LOL
this explains yet more about you.

Insaaf_انصاف
12-03-2011, 11:07 AM
:tongue:

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Its simple brother
to Muslims Allah is the most high not the kremlin or atheist communist.So packign them into one system unders such system is not what muslims want.
You are right muslism do use religion for their political purposes or in the time of liberating their homelands sicne that is their identity.
you are wrong brother to think that muslims will choose for nationalism or regionalism instead of their religion.that is their identity ,thats why there is no difference between a sudanese muslim and a chechnyan or ossetian.
Its just the russian government and has always been matter of fact they are also causing friction among muslims under name of chechnyan,dagestani etc.
do you remember the school attack that russia did to attack chechnya.So who is according to you involved,i bet you will have your own theory as such some here have about pakistani involvement in Afghanistan and that somehow Pashtuns are under the spell of pakistani government.
Sorry borther
i do not hate others when i say muslism are brothers all aroudn the world and you shouldnt feel like it is something against you or the christians and the same is said by christians.
After the fall of communist empire by Afghans not only muslims were again able to practice their religion but also christians were.Germany got united and many countries got independence but russia still is holding on other countries who also wished to be free to choose their own fate.

Dear Brother Graveyard, I do not say that somebody should be communist or whoever or praise the cremlin, please do not missunderstand me.
About political purposes.
I would like t ask You, whom You consider a Muslim and Whom not - and what is the way You take a decision on that point?
Dear Graveyard, if I may understand You rght, there is no promblem if national culture , language disapear if only the state You would live in remained under Sharia ? Or does Sharia have a law that forbids the erasement of national culture?
Which school attack did You mean? Hopefully not that on Beslan?
But it was the Chechen president Maskhadov, who faught the Russians who condemned it as a shame, It was even him with whose help many people could be saved.

Dear brother Graveyard, I think You do not meet Christianism enough - Chritians destroyed once almost all my country and when our highest priest offered peace saying "let's stop a brother-brother war and leave everyone choose his future" they answered "no, we will erase You in name of Jesus".
And with some intrigues they succeeded quiet well after long years.
However for me a Christian Hay(armenan) or a Muslim Hay(armenian) are still brothers of my own nation, but for them I won't be seen as one.
About the parties in joke in Chechnya conflict, it is not only Russia, it is :Russia, Turkey, Europe, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, some massonic groups, some mafious groups.....
Very active is Britain - and You may not believe me - but than ask Your Chechen and other Caucasian friends if You have, somebody You trust and who lives in the Caucasus now and who is a civilian.
Ask not only one surely - but at least some greater number of people if You are interested in the Caucasus region.At the moment I stop my answer.

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 03:29 PM

I wouldn't say any western country follows "all humans are brothers" principle, but the "who became rich due to colonization killing a lot of people can finally sit calmly down in his chair pretending to be so peacefull and calling the others barbaric, but needing their barbarity to make money sitting peacfully in his chair" principle.

Tjanaparh
12-03-2011, 03:33 PM

I am glad You agree with me Wazir brother, but let's try not to create offendings.
I care what Graveyard is saying, as it is my region that is concerned. As You shurely care if somebody talks about Pashtun lands.
I find it boring simply to argue who is right and who wrong and call eachother in a bad way - understanding is much better - untill my honour allows I try to follow always the way of understanding and leave it hopefully only when somebody really insults.

graveyardofempires
12-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Dear Brother Graveyard, I do not say that somebody should be communist or whoever or praise the cremlin, please do not missunderstand me.
About political purposes.
it is simpple,Chechnya is a muslim country and it should be ruled by themselves not some other forces.

I would like t ask You, whom You consider a Muslim and Whom not - and what is the way You take a decision on that point?
i consider anyone a muslim who calls himself muslim.
Dear Graveyard, if I may understand You rght, there is no promblem if national culture , language disapear if only the state You would live in remained under Sharia ? Or does Sharia have a law that forbids the erasement of national culture?
First of all im not an expert on such things and no Islam is not against someone's culture and it fits well with cultures of people,and its up to people to see what is right what is wrong.
for example Pashtun culture can go hand in hand with islam and if i find something to be anti islamic in pashtun culture than i reject that.
chechenians need to have their country under themselves and they may live happy ever after along with christians or any other eligions.

Which school attack did You mean? Hopefully not that on Beslan?
But it was the Chechen president Maskhadov, who faught the Russians who condemned it as a shame, It was even him with whose help many people could be saved.
what do you mean?
Beslan was an attempt to get muslims against eachother.
Just like many school bombing in afghanistan and pukhtunkhwa.

Dear brother Graveyard, I think You do not meet Christianism enough - Chritians destroyed once almost all my country and when our highest priest offered peace saying "let's stop a brother-brother war and leave everyone choose his future" they answered "no, we will erase You in name of Jesus".
And with some intrigues they succeeded quiet well after long years.
However for me a Christian Hay(armenan) or a Muslim Hay(armenian) are still brothers of my own nation, but for them I won't be seen as one.
being a muslim doesnt mean you should be against someone but i can understand why in that part of the world it became like this.
i wont be on the side of a muslim if he is in the wrong,but in case of chechnya it is muslims who are oppressed all parties be them christian jew or whatever should speak up for them.

About the parties in joke in Chechnya conflict, it is not only Russia, it is :Russia, Turkey, Europe, USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, some massonic groups, some mafious groups.....

this is the same tactic recycled over and over again by the invading forces of any nation.
for example they blame TTP(pakistani taliban) on indian intelligence along with raw agents supported by afghan government and america.
turkey is not involved but they too will have the same opinion as me which means chechenya must be ruled by chechens and not kremlin.
so when a muslim nation is involved you cant say that is some country involved,its simple its muslims speaking up for their oppressed people.
Very active is Britain - and You may not believe me - but than ask Your Chechen and other Caucasian friends if You have, somebody You trust and who lives in the Caucasus now and who is a civilian.
Ask not only one surely - but at least some greater number of people if You are interested in the Caucasus region.At the moment I stop my answer.
the chechen friend of mine told me that russians had them vaccinated with smething which actually causes illness.

he hated russia even his russian friends agreed with him and a russian friend of mine even said he didnt agree with russian war in afghanistan.

btw in here i see armenians and turks as friends of eachother.

Soldat_Amir
12-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Mindless thread of a lunatic.

graveyardofempires
12-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Mindless thread of a lunatic.
lol
keep living in your fatasy world where you will be clubbing in waziristan.

here chechen knocks the **** out of your friend.
Timur Dugazaev Chechen Fightclub MMA in Kiel (PART 3) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddUQrG6sD0E&feature=related)
http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/Chechen%20flag.jpg

KhyberKhan
12-05-2011, 04:18 PM
doesn't samuel eto play for one of these teams?