View Full Version : Scaryyyyyyy....

AnGaaR
06-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Salamoona sleeping members
first of all.. am i da only person here to post new topix for u guys?
caz since i came, i have already posted more than 50 topix lol

Come on post topix, have fun,share ideas...

Ok today's topic is about scary stories
I am sure ur elders told u about scary stories or what happened when they were kids or to their grand grand fathers.

Let me start with this story.. though its not scary but amazing

I am actually from ghazni and my area is called Loya nawa (in moqor woloswali)
There is this mountain which's color is kinda orange.. we call it da Srai ghaar( red mountain)

This mountain is famous for having scary things such as snakes,scorpions,cats,jin and alot of other things.

Once this man went to the mountain to explore more about it.. He intered this cave and found a big bazar in it.. every single shop was made of glasses. The best things could be found there.. Guess what? there were no people no shopkeepers except cats sitting everywhere.
He wanted to grab some gold from a shop and a cat stopped him from taking da gold.. soon he was kicked out of the cave with broken leg and arm lol
(he said : I dono what happened.. i just felt someone picked me up and threw me away from the cave. )

After that no one dared to go there till russians came. They tried to inter that cafe but didnt succeed. about 10 russian soldiers intered that cave and never came out. Russians finally blew that cave and closed the interance of the cave..
I really want to go there and see it myself inshallah.. I did hear this story from almost every person living near that mountain.

Lets not forget that this dude found a small camel head (appro. 200 grms) from there the skirts of that mountain n sold it for $ 25000 lol
It was gold plus it was verrrrrrrrrrrrry old

Now you share similar stories or even jin bala stories :woot:

AfghanSoulja
06-07-2010, 11:27 PM
i was in grade 4, went to a masjid..coming out i saw this procession..my friend told me it was a janaza prayer..he took off, out of curiosity i stayed and made my way to the second or third row..i saw a dead man in front of me..eyes stitched covered in white..they started praying, i followed i started hearing these whisperings in my year as if there were other things there that were talking..whispering..ive never known more fear, booked it from there and must have ran for a whole block

AnGaaR
06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
^
reminds me of this

we were in peshawar so this guy aged 10 died.. i was 10 yrs old that time so went with guys and friends to dig a grave for him..
i had never been involved in digging a grave but that day i helped them little bit, removing stones,getting them water and warning them about scorpions etc

The scary part was that this guy told me to get down in qabr and check the length of it.. The kid who had died was my age and same body type.. I said ok lol
They intered me in Lahad.. OMGGGGGG i couldnt move a bit.. i felt like i got stuck here for life.. i shouted cried and they quickly pulled me out of lahad saying.. Eis nashta laiwaneya.. monga andaza lagawola da qabr... But my eyes got darkk and it was all scary.. even now when i remember it, my body hair stand up and i get very scared.. Its a very scary place..

Iqra
06-07-2010, 11:34 PM
walaikum Asalaaammm

I scared =(

Admin Khan
06-07-2010, 11:38 PM
^Hey, don't be scared.

Iqra
06-07-2010, 11:46 PM
^Hey, don't be scared.

I can't help it :|

Angaar we love your threads. :)

So this one day I woke up at 2 am and someone opened the fridge. I still do not know who it was.

Lol, were you in the fridge ?

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 02:53 AM
Well, my uncle lived in fiji, and used to go help the sugarcane trux if they ever got stuck somewhere. While he was driving, he could see a small light in the distance. So he was driving towards the place the truck got stuck when his car got stuck. This occured during nightime. He was getting outta his car when a guy came to him, holding a flashlight. He told my uncle "don't worry, u can sit in the car, i'll fix the tire" So he sat in the car and in like 10 seconds, the guy comes and says "okay, ur tire is done". He adds on "keep driving, i'll follow you to make sure nothing bad happens" My uncle got so scared he sped home and he was sick for a long time. I think it musta been a good jinn though. As for the ouija board, i dont think the ouija board is real. Its just u moving the triangle thing. I tried it and was psyched bout it and stuff, but try to think of the answer u want to hear while talking to the board, and it always goes there. Another story was that my cuzin woke up at nite and heard a baby crying. She thought it was her sis, but her sis was sleeping. So she went in the living room. She saw a light up in the mountains. She looked down and her dad was sitting there, his legs sprawled out like a baby, and he was clapping his hands childishly. She ran to her room. Her dad said he clearly remembers not doing that. Freaky eh?
Thats scary..
:no:

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Swat.. u had tough time buddy..
come on guys dont be scared n share ur stories

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 04:06 AM
Afghanprincess .. we believe that there are jins and other stuff in this world caz its stated in Quran.. I am sure there was something which scared her.. If ever you guys go to afghanistan, take ur cousin to Shams tabriz shrine in Ghazni and lock her in the room where every patient is locked.. leave her there for 20 mins and see what happens

I will tell you guys a story which was unbelieveable but true.. its what i have seen myself

so lets start it now :)

There is a ziarat in ghazni province named shams tabraiz. Whoever is sick such as scared or has some mental problem,they lock him/her in one of the rooms next to his shrine. so far many patients recovered ..

My aunt and others were watching this indian movie band darwaza in kabul.. it was late 1990s
The movie finished and everyone wanted to goto their rooms and suddenly my aunt started screaming n saying I saw that lady, i saw that lady was here.. for the next 5 yrs every week he would scream,cry,hit herself,not eat.. she had completly lost all her weight and figure... A lady guided my grandmom to shams ziarat.. they locked her for 20 mins in that ziarat and after that she never felt that sickness again.
I didnt believe the story of my aunt.. Oneday in ghazni i was crossin nearby that ziarat and saw a sick woman helped by some men were headed towards ziarat..
she was not able to walk and they had made a stretcher out of blanket to put her in it.. they put her inside the room n locked the room.. she was yelling crying for about 20 to 25 mins.. after that she got silent.. the watchman or so called( mujawir) of the ziarat told the guys to bring her out.. As soon they opened the door.. the woman started running out.. she ran far away.. It was so amazing.. half hour back she was in blanket but now she is running..

Lets not forget that ghazni has many ziarats and inshallah i will share some stories and pictures of those ziarats :)

Iqra
06-08-2010, 04:12 AM
ok...I should stay away from here for awhile :|

Pakhtunzai
06-08-2010, 05:42 AM
One of my best mates was telling me about his brother in law where he went to the graveyard one day because of janaazah for someone and he got possessed there. He kept on swearing and literally went mad so they took him to an imam and he got rid of the jinn.

I had one of my own back when I was 2-3 years old at my grandmothers house..I was sitting out in the garden and all of a sudden these weird creatures turned up..a good 20-30 of them and they were walking across and noticed me. Then they came after me and I ran like crazy but they were after me..I fell down and ended up with a massive cut and bruise over my forehead and my mom heard me crying and she picked me up and I was passed out for the whole day..She even wondered what happened to me funnily enough still remembers that day! She says that I would look at things that she couldn't see my eyes would follow them....:confused:

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 05:52 AM
^thats amazing n scary

Pakhtunzai
06-08-2010, 06:08 AM
Yeah it is but I wouldn't say its amazing..some of the stuff you guys come up with tauba lol..

Ps nice thread by the way:)

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Manena pashtunzai lol

we lived in kabul in this big house.. it was not house but a complete village together lol

there were 7 families in one house and the yard of this house was very big having diff tress,bushes and huge piles of soil.

There was always something scaring every single person in that house.
Oneday me and my sister were sitting in room (we were 4-5 yrs old) and an old man about 1 1/2 feet came to play with us in our room.. he was wearing white clothes, long white beard,long white hair and had this small white hat on his head.
he was jumping here there with us.. my mom came to da room but before she would inter,the man ran and hide himself behind the pillow.. Mom comes and says.. tsa hal mo jor karai da? y u both making noise? sleep its 2 in the afternoon go sleep.. we said wait let baba come out from behind da pillow..she said which baba? we said here.. when we removed the pillow there was no one..

We forgot about this story caz we were kids and i thought it was just imagination, but when last year i went to dubai and sitting wiht my family.. my sister said.. oh i remember once in childhood this and that happened .. do u remember it? i was shocked lol i said yes i remember.. then she said all about what i had seen :)

After that mom told us.. she had seen that guy too, so did my grandmom and uncle

Pakhtunzai
06-08-2010, 06:37 AM
^Wow soo many different stories. One major thing though, if we do not show any fear at all then nothing will happen..if our imaan remains intact. Whenever I feel jinn are around I get aggressive and start reading Ayatul Kursi:).

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 06:48 AM
U must know that jinn and other stuff are scared of humans caz they know that if humans see them,most of them will get scared and might die.. thats y jin and other stuff stay away from human beings for not to plead guilty by human blood :)
a jin or other stuff will never show itself or harm a weak human being.. they used to tease the brave ppl yrs back.. right now i dont find anyone brave enough not to get scared of jin or shishaka lol

Yousafzai Pakhtun
06-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Let me share mine....

The incident happened when i was a first year student...one night i went to my friend's Hujra which was a little far from my house. It was about 11:30pm when i realized that it was too late. i came out of there and was on the way to my home...while passing through a straight lengthy street , when there was no one on the way suddenly i heard the voice of a goat behind me.....Maa che shaa ta okatal there was a small white goat following me....i was too much scared i increased my speed ...and didn't look behind...but still i was hearing her sounds...i begin to run through the street more faster...as soon as i reached near my house where the street was about to turn...i look behind there was no one....i just rushed to my home and after that i decided to come back my home at late hours...and astonishingly the same incident had occured with other people of the village as well....
Still when i remember that .....noo bas ghooney rabandey zeeg zeeg shee.....

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Let me share mine....

The incident happened when i was a first year student...one night i went to my friend's Hujra which was a little far from my house. It was about 11:30pm when i realized that it was too late. i came out of there and was on the way to my home...while passing through a straight lengthy street , when there was no one on the way suddenly i heard the voice of a goat behind me.....Maa che shaa ta okatal there was a small white goat following me....i was too much scared i increased my speed ...and didn't look behind...but still i was hearing her sounds...i begin to run through the street more faster...as soon as i reached near my house where the street was about to turn...i look behind there was no one....i just rushed to my home and after that i decided to come back my home at late hours...and astonishingly the same incident had occured with other people of the village as well....
Still when i remember that .....noo bas ghooney rabandey zeeg zeeg shee.....

os kho ba da goats na sakhta kraka kawai lol

reminds me of this story

my mom's uncle has this big truck and every week he goes to herat.. he starts from kabul all the way to herat.
So 3 yrs back he was going to herat and around 2 am in dasht bakwa (bakwa desert) he saw this goat on the road but he didnt stop. he proceeded and after some minutes he saw a donkey standing there.. he still didnt stop and kept going.. after some mins he saw this woman wearing black standing in desert pointing to him to stop the car.. his son said baba baba dont stop drive faster.. so at 5 am they got somewher to hotel and stopped.. after prayer while sitting with other drivers he teased this story.. amazingly all 30 to 40 drivers had faced the same thing that night.
Even now many ppl get scared in that desert.. they say during safara month the desert is even more scary..

idont remember its name but i am sure its bakwa desert..

Palwasha
06-08-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm home alone.. why am I reading this thread.. =/

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 08:53 AM
^looooooooooooooool

Pakhtunzai
06-08-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm home alone.. why am I reading this thread.. =/

Ufff no reason for you to be scared!!

Be strongggg!:Grin:

Sheenka
06-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Salamoona sleeping members
first of all.. am i da only person here to post new topix for u guys?
caz since i came, i have already posted more than 50 topix lol

Come on post topix, have fun,share ideas...

Ok today's topic is about scary stories
I am sure ur elders told u about scary stories or what happened when they were kids or to their grand grand fathers.

Let me start with this story.. though its not scary but amazing

I am actually from ghazni and my area is called Loya nawa (in moqor woloswali)
There is this mountain which's color is kinda orange.. we call it da Srai ghaar( red mountain)

This mountain is famous for having scary things such as snakes,scorpions,cats,jin and alot of other things.

Once this man went to the mountain to explore more about it.. He intered this cave and found a big bazar in it.. every single shop was made of glasses. The best things could be found there.. Guess what? there were no people no shopkeepers except cats sitting everywhere.
He wanted to grab some gold from a shop and a cat stopped him from taking da gold.. soon he was kicked out of the cave with broken leg and arm lol
(he said : I dono what happened.. i just felt someone picked me up and threw me away from the cave. )

After that no one dared to go there till russians came. They tried to inter that cafe but didnt succeed. about 10 russian soldiers intered that cave and never came out. Russians finally blew that cave and closed the interance of the cave..
I really want to go there and see it myself inshallah.. I did hear this story from almost every person living near that mountain.

Lets not forget that this dude found a small camel head (appro. 200 grms) from there the skirts of that mountain n sold it for $ 25000 lol
It was gold plus it was verrrrrrrrrrrrry old

Now you share similar stories or even jin bala stories :woot:

STUPID RUSSIAN
i wish it was still there so i could go there and lived there and chat with u guys through interenet and use fone
wah wah what imaginery life just like fantacy world :D

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 07:26 PM
^ sheenkay.. gura gura waya khola ba dai khwaga wei
there are still caves in afghanistan where no one goes.. go towards hindu kush or bamnay.. u wil find alot of secret places.. Inshallah my aim is to visit these places along with wa khan mountains

Sheenka
06-08-2010, 07:29 PM
^
i wish i was a boy then i would go to find such a place, even if i had to risk my life i would still go

AnGaaR
06-08-2010, 08:40 PM
u can still go..
who said girls cant go specially pashtana girl :P

read this
its back in dubai
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/AnGaaR/scan0002.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/AnGaaR/scan0003.jpg

AnGaaR
06-09-2010, 01:43 AM
^zaka os darna kha halak jor sawai da lol

Sheenka
06-09-2010, 11:03 AM
angaar tanks u scared me
its so scaryyyyyyyyyyyyy :( poor ppl

thanks i wish i was ur daughter so u would allow me to go there :D

im such a scary person when ppl walk behind me i get scare :(

plz share more if u guys have any scaryy stories even though i get scared

Sheenka
07-18-2010, 08:08 PM
this happened to a cousin of mine.

she was in her room brushing her hair, it was just after maghrib as well. While brushing, the brush fell out of her hand, so she bent over to pick it up, when she got up she looked at the mirror...in the mirror she was still bent over...
she closed her eyes and opened them and the mirror was fine, but there was something black in the corner of the mirror so she looked back, there was nothing there, she looked again at the mirror there was a woman there dressed in black. scared she looked behind her again and this time the lady was almost in her face - staring back at her!...the lady's face was sooo dirty u could hardly see any features and her hair was blown up in tangles....cousin screamed and the lady screamed with her...and from then something happened to her...she was possessed! she went round the house screaming and wailing...and it scared everyone in the house....they had to call a fir to do stuff to the house and what not.

OMG
u scared me, my all wall is a mirror

Marwat
07-18-2010, 08:10 PM
this scary topic

AnGaaR
07-18-2010, 08:25 PM
so guys.. wats up ? any other scary dream, topic or story?

this lil boy used to go to masjid every early morning.. his home was in fazel baig (near company in kabul) and used to go to masjid for reciting quran.
One day it was really cold outside and had snowed, he moved towards masjid and found someone taking bath just next to the graveyard in a small drain of clean water.. the guy had gone for good lol.. bia hosha shawai woo aw yawa hafta yai taba wa aw gungai woo.. khabarai yai na kawolia.. when he started talking he said.. i went and saw this lady in black siting in cold weather taking bath in the cold water of drain.. i was surprized and thought its an animal in water caz it was still little bit dark and i couldnt see clearly. when i said Hey hoo hurraa... she looked at me and she had this scary looks with bigg head and messy long hair..so thats when i got scared and found myself at home ..

This lady is there in fazel baig area .. many ppl were frightened by her and no one knows what she is and where she comes from.. she takes bath with cold water in winter while snowing..

Inshallah if i go to kabul this year i wil make the video of that kid who got scared and let u all listen to him and see him :)

eusuphxai
07-18-2010, 08:25 PM
I have studied in boarding school, and when I was 14 there was our seniour he was kind of genius used to write poetry never studied and was at good at everything including acting and doing teacher paraody. He came to our room and asked if we have a rope we asked why? he said he is planning a prank which will scare everyone, we didnt have one but he got it from some where. We used to have attendence before we went to sleep and the prefect(senior monitor) found out that this guy(his name was jawad) was missing. I should also mention that there were few graves in our college and this guy used to go there and smoke, so his friend thought he might be there.When they went there they found him dead hanging to a tree. When I came to know i just wanted to see how it was, when i saw him his neck was like almost a foot longer and was pale white. I really got scared. Went back to my hostel and everyone was so scared.The good thing was we had holidays after a week, else it was hell for whole one week.Also it was our exam and i remember no one tried to cheat in exam! If its not clear let me tell you the guy committed suicide

Saifullah
07-18-2010, 08:34 PM
We have forensic wards in our uni and everyday if somebody dies they end up in that ward to see what was the cause of their death....in the beginning it was really shocking, kinda unreal/scary.....one day there were 3 dead bodies, with gun shot wounds....there body parts ripped off, huge holes in their body and all of them were from the same family...everyday u wud get another case...once they had to dig up a body from the grave due to a court case of murder, they needed proof that he was murdered...