View Full Version : Islamic miracles are nothing but hoax and non-sense.

شمله ور خراساني
06-05-2010, 09:09 PM
As salaamu aleikoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Seeing the name of Allah everywhere is sheer stupidity. It makes no sense what so ever.

Allah says in the Qur'an in numerous occasions that there are signs for people of knowledge in the earth and the sky. And yes, there are enough signs. The fact that the earth and the skies exist, and the balance in nature of how things are created and the most amazing creatures are signs of allah for us in this life. Life and death are signs, birth of a child is a sign.

The Qur'an itself is a sign. There are many signs.

Allah does not need to write his name in some silly tomato or on a cow or in the clouds to signal us or communicate with us.

It makes no sense what so ever. We believe in Allah and we believe that we and all the things surrounding us are his creation. We believe that he is the ultimate designer of everything.

It makes no sense to claim that Allah needs to re-afirm everything after all the amazing and incredible things to do something as trivial as badly shaped spelling of the word Allah in a melon.

To be hones, I feel quite embarassed in front of non-Muslims when I see grown up adult and educated Muslims paying attention to all these trivia. It makes as look as extremely irrational and dumb. As if Allah is occupied with such nonsense as shaping the clouds in the shape of the Arabic word "allah" in land-scapes and such.

I think we should prevent other Muslims from spreading such nonsense and we should make people aware that those signs don't mean anything. It is just how we perceive things. Allah does not need to teach his creation about himself by tagging a cow.

This is in a way picturing allah to have human tendencies nauzubillah. As if Allah likes to tag clouds and melons and trees.

Allah has created the tree and the cow and the clouds. Why should he go around and tag them?

Look at the images below:

http://cxav.free.fr/vipblog/0505/471087Allah_Miracle.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_k6fEB2tmxdI/RxPG8xgjIxI/AAAAAAAAADs/OlpTMSvX2dE/CIMG1167.JPG

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xV5gjBAizzY/0.jpg

Muslimah
06-05-2010, 09:25 PM
The Quran is proof.

but these weird "Allah" written in the cloud things and on tomatoes are non-sense. We see what we want to see..

شمله ور خراساني
06-05-2010, 09:26 PM
So the Scientific things the Quran said that are now true what do you think of that?
Thats the point I am trying to make. Qur'an by itself is proof.

Roshina
06-05-2010, 09:33 PM
The Quran is proof.

but these weird "Allah" written in the cloud things and on tomatoes are non-sense. We see what we want to see..

Exactly what I was going to say. We see what we wanna see.

Sheenka
06-05-2010, 09:37 PM
^ i dont think so coz the little boy had allah's name on his leg do u think its non sense??

شمله ور خراساني
06-05-2010, 09:54 PM
^ i dont think so coz the little boy had allah's name on his leg do u think its non sense??
A;;ah has created the boy. Isn't that proof? Why does he need to tag his leg with his name?

شمله ور خراساني
06-05-2010, 09:55 PM
I was born with a birth-mark looking similar to the map of Afghanistan. Does that mean anything? NO! It's just a damn birth mark. Besides, I don't even recognize the borders aqs they are. LOL!

Maybe that's why the birthmark has disappeared.

AfghanSoulja
06-05-2010, 09:56 PM
what we need to do is to stop appointing ourselves as authorities on Islam.. Its not our place to judge others...Every muslim is willing to pass his prestigious judgement on others or other customs, we fail to recognize the fact that even the Prophet PBUH didnt deliver any verdicts on the smallest of things until Allah SWT told him to do so

Sheenka
06-05-2010, 09:57 PM
well, its not even fake its a mircle