View Full Version : Why do Pashtun always blame others for their misery?

شمله ور خراساني
06-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Discuss?

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Because when people like me tell them we should go for more unity and not division, they dont listen
our enemies brush their pride a little and they gladly play into their traps
they think they own the whole planet earth as their own inheritance but that Afghanistan is history and these ones are not as great as their fathers
Our fathers were kings not us
we live in a dream world and not reality
we make fun of our own
we make cheap our own brethren
we give importance to ethnicity, language and cast/creed and not Islam
We have forgotten Islam, a true Afghan is a true Muslim.

MazloomyarMaseed
06-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Because when people like me tell them we should go for more unity and not division, they dont listen
our enemies brush their pride a little and they gladly play into their traps
they think they own the whole planet earth as their own inheritance but that Afghanistan is history and these ones are not as great as their fathers
Our fathers were kings not us
we live in a dream world and not reality
we make fun of our own
we make cheap our own brethren
we give importance to ethnicity, language and cast/creed and not Islam
We have forgotten Islam, a true Afghan is a true Muslim.

What has Islam got to do with it?

Our problem lies on this artificial border

Can a True Afghan Muslim accept Jinnah a Ismaili Kaffir as our founder?

Afghan_Soldier
06-04-2010, 11:18 PM
We should only have allegiance to our Pashtun nation and start to become a true nation. We'll remain in disarray as long as we remain the subordinates and we will obominate others and anything related to them and not live in peace. OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LIVE FREE AND IN PEACE WITH OURSELVES BEFORE OTHERS ASK US TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH THEM. WE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE!!!

I ENCOURAGE EVERY SELF RESPECTING PASHTUN TO HASTEN IN ALL THEIR EFFORTS TO THE ABOVE GOAL - THE SOONER THE BETTER! ALLAH HATES NON-FREE PEOPLE.

OUR MAIN PROBLEM IS HOUSE-******S AND PACIFIST OBEDIENT COWARDS WHO ARE THE BIGGEST HURDLE IN OUR WAR - MAINLY PAKIFIED PATHANS.

Afghan_Soldier
06-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Because our miseries are due to others. What is so hard to understand Mullah Sangara?

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Pashtuns blame others because they have lost - they have become, in the global community of nations, a nation of losers who are destined to become extinct. You survive or you die and any system that does not ensure survival will lead to failure. Right now, in all the areas where Pashtuns live, whether it's the southern belt of Afghanistan or the tribal areas, there's a war of oppression being carried out by foreigners (Anglo-Saxons and Hindustanis) that is being supported in spirit and otherwise by the Pashtun elite. So naturally, when Pashtuns see savage foreigners ravaging their land and when they see that they are helpless to put into motion any sort of the much needed revolutionary reform that would uplift the masses from their current state of misery and ignorance, they begin to point fingers. It's the easy way out.

Just like the brave nations of the Cherokees, the Iroquois and the Huron of the Americas, the Pikts of Scotland and the Gauls of France, our language will eventually be lost, our culture diluted and because we were held back by corrupt leaders and the pan-Islamist, lying clergy, any sort of political strength we can muster as a fragmented people today will become a thing of the past. Frasi is already the lingua-franca in Afghanistan and Urdu in Pakhtunkhwa. As a national Pakistani culture evolves, which is dominated by the Hindustani elite (Urdus and Punjabis), we will see the beginning of the end of Pashtuns and the rise of Pathans. The Pashtun nationalists aren't helping either - Transparency International singled out the Pakhtunkhwa government as the most corrupt in Pakistan - worse off than the Punjabis and the drunk Sindhi landlord elite. Such are the actions of the followers of the great Bachaa Khan.

Look at the modern world. The Farsi-speakers have states of their own (Iran, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan), the Turks have successful states of their own (Turkey, the CARs), even the dhooti-wearing Bengalis and Punjabis have viable countries of their own in the modern world. The West, owing to the technological, social, philosophical and political developments of the past 400 years, has sling-shot the German, the French, the Nordic and the Slavic nations into positions of domination. The Pashtuns, in this regard, have failed miserably to enter the modern world. Far from the creation of a viable state, Pashtun masses are worse off or on the same level as the tribal peoples of sub-Saharan Africa. They have no education, no infrastructure, no industry, no agriculture, no identity and above all, no sense of a collective nationality and patriotism. They cannot even heal the injuries inflicted upon them by foreign occupiers from a small and distant island more than 6,000KM away and more than 100 years ago.

My point is that when you find yourself defeated on the field of battle, you pick yourself up and you start blaming others for your failures. It's precisely when you blame yourself that you will try to reform yourself so that you become stronger. For now at least, there's no sign of that.

Iqra
06-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Doesn't everyone blame others for their misery?

totally not in the reading moood =(

Badlun
06-05-2010, 12:33 AM
I am starting a sepaarte thread on the blame game of Pashtuns who usually blame others specially Panjabis, Tajiks and ISI but following is my approach how to solve problems by blaming others or accepting that fault lies with me.

I am of the bent of mind that fault lies with me not with others.This is my approach, ideology, idiosyncrasy or what ever you call it. I use this approach in problems solution, management and conflict resolution. When there is a problem, a conflict , a management issue, an imbroglio, mess, can of worms , my focus is on the effectee, on the one who suffers not on the cause or the agent of causing the problem. This approach is based on my lateral thinking, creative and innovative ways to tackle issues which may not seem normal, standard way of looking at things.

Its quite common and easy to blame others than to take the responsibility on ones own shoulders. Its a common behavior pattern on individual, social and political level to blame others , the easiest way to tackle the issue. Even if its obvious that the other is at fault, still I think that I gave him or her the opportunity to cause me a problem. I blame the house owner not the thief. Why the thief does not rob others why him or her?

If I am poor then I am responsible for it not the colonial power or my boss or another province or nation.If Pakhtuns don't have sovereignty , then they are responsible for it not others. Why they dont have , because they never asked for it in a pragmatic, democratic , peaceful acceptable manner from the ones who are not giving it to them. If about 200 nations in the world have sovereignty , why not Pakhtuns?

All people don't think equally, that's why we have wars, problems, conflicts, schools of thoughts, differences , religions ,parties etc. One can oppose to my this approach as I oppose to others. Others may blame others for the problems of Pakhtuns but I blame Pakhtuns not others. This is the way I look at the problem of Pakhtuns.

When I don't hold others like Panjabis,ISI, Pakistan, Afghanistan, tajiks,USA, CIA, etc responsible for the problems of Pashtuns , and some hold them responsible , then its the difference of looking at things from two different prisms. It does not mean that I am doing propaganda for them or I am their agent but I have my own way of looking at things and I am trying to present my case why Pakhtuns are responsible for their problems not others. THE SOLUTION IS REFORMATION, RENAISSANCE , RECONSTRUCTION NOT BLAMING OTHERS.

My this approach I don't apply only on Pakhtuns but this I apply everywhere, on my own self, on my family, on my friends, on Muslims, on Palestinians, on Jews on all from individual to family, to society to country and to the world. My this approach is not only for failures or problems but also for successes and achievements.

If USA is the world super power then she deserves it, if tiny Israel is giving tough time to so many Arabs then Israel only be admired for that. If Muslims from Maakah and Madinah started and conquered almost the whole known world of that time , then must be given the credit. If Khiljis, Lodhis and Suris governed India then these Pakhtuns must be appreciated. Its simple reward and punishment game.

Son of Mountains
06-05-2010, 02:43 AM
Every other one is a Punajbi for our nation in pakistan.
Every other one is a farsiban for our nation in Afghanistan.
Its pessimism!

Shayesta
06-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Because accepting the truth is really bitter and we can kill each other but not accept bitter truth. We are raised as the proud Pukhtoons who are true Afghans and all that BS, but when we see even we, 'the true Afghans', speak Dari instead then we blame Tajiks for coming to 'our land' in first place. Physically we might be strong, but mentally we are weakest creatures on earth.

tor_khan
06-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Pashtuns blame others because they have lost - they have become, in the global community of nations, a nation of losers who are destined to become extinct. You survive or you die and any system that does not ensure survival will lead to failure. Right now, in all the areas where Pashtuns live, whether it's the southern belt of Afghanistan or the tribal areas, there's a war of oppression being carried out by foreigners (Anglo-Saxons and Hindustanis) that is being supported in spirit and otherwise by the Pashtun elite. So naturally, when Pashtuns see savage foreigners ravaging their land and when they see that they are helpless to put into motion any sort of the much needed revolutionary reform that would uplift the masses from their current state of misery and ignorance, they begin to point fingers. It's the easy way out.

Just like the brave nations of the Cherokees, the Iroquois and the Huron of the Americas, the Pikts of Scotland and the Gauls of France, our language will eventually be lost, our culture diluted and because we were held back by corrupt leaders and the pan-Islamist, lying clergy, any sort of political strength we can muster as a fragmented people today will become a thing of the past. Frasi is already the lingua-franca in Afghanistan and Urdu in Pakhtunkhwa. As a national Pakistani culture evolves, which is dominated by the Hindustani elite (Urdus and Punjabis), we will see the beginning of the end of Pashtuns and the rise of Pathans. The Pashtun nationalists aren't helping either - Transparency International singled out the Pakhtunkhwa government as the most corrupt in Pakistan - worse off than the Punjabis and the drunk Sindhi landlord elite. Such are the actions of the followers of the great Bachaa Khan.

Look at the modern world. The Farsi-speakers have states of their own (Iran, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan), the Turks have successful states of their own (Turkey, the CARs), even the dhooti-wearing Bengalis and Punjabis have viable countries of their own in the modern world. The West, owing to the technological, social, philosophical and political developments of the past 400 years, has sling-shot the German, the French, the Nordic and the Slavic nations into positions of domination. The Pashtuns, in this regard, have failed miserably to enter the modern world. Far from the creation of a viable state, Pashtun masses are worse off or on the same level as the tribal peoples of sub-Saharan Africa. They have no education, no infrastructure, no industry, no agriculture, no identity and above all, no sense of a collective nationality and patriotism. They cannot even heal the injuries inflicted upon them by foreign occupiers from a small and distant island more than 6,000KM away and more than 100 years ago.

My point is that when you find yourself defeated on the field of battle, you pick yourself up and you start blaming others for your failures. It's precisely when you blame yourself that you will try to reform yourself so that you become stronger. For now at least, there's no sign of that.

You've made me feel miserable Heathen. It's a pessimistic picture, but not without foundation, sadly. I do see a high attrition rate amongst Pashtoon youth to other cultures. For example, I see Pashtoon girls, pushed away from the restrictions of their men folk drawn to an Indic culture that is softer both in terms of tradition and religion, but still culturally rich. When it comes to marriage, what promise does a gun-toting nuthead offer over a [Hindustani] college grad who thinks about foreign travel and enriching life experiences? Several middle-class Pashtanas in Karachi over recent years have made just that choice. The net effect is we lose to other other cultures over a period of time.

I lament at the thought that we are headed towards melting into our surroundings without realising the possibility of extinction and wonder if national pride can be revived in the face of all the issues that we face? We're on to a real loser here unless a strong Afghanistan can be the vanguard of our national pride.

The media makes a big difference - none of us should be duped by Khyber TV. To a point, the Pashtoons in Pakistan have not helped by allowing the Hindustani mindset to control the way we organise ourselves and think. Shamshad TV, on the other hand, shows that there can be educated Pashtoons (using Pashto), so perhaps all is not lost.

Michin Khel
06-05-2010, 09:36 AM
^You talk in so random and scattered way

tor_khan
06-05-2010, 09:48 AM
^You talk in so random and scattered way

In which case to please you, I'll line up my thoughts with a bullet pointed introduction and I'll use sub-headings.

tor_khan
06-05-2010, 09:48 AM
I was having a mindstorm.

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-05-2010, 12:26 PM
The following post of mine will show you guys the different brands of weirdos we have to deal with everyday. There are self righteous blame game warriors.

For example,1) the anti establishment proud FATA-istan/Tribalistan warrior:

What has Islam got to do with it?
Can a True Afghan Muslim accept Jinnah a Ismaili Kaffir as our founder?

Jinnah was not an Ismaili, nor was he a Kaffir, and he certainly isnt the reason for our destruction, The Durand, was an English invention. But now, it is here ti stay, deal with it.

2) The anti Pakistan Afghanistani, (Yes not just Afghan would be sufficient sadly).

Because of the Durrand. Ever since we have been divided we have been wrecked.

Wrong again, Afghanistan was in shambles ever since the late 1800s, whereas the British made the Durand much later. Even then it is not Pakistan that is the source of all your'e misery. Accept the ground reality or dont, but if you do, Afghans might actually get somewhere.

3) Another Pro Tribalistan Anti Pakistani-Pushtun warrior

In Pakistan only in Waziristan Pashto is spoken fluently.

when I went to Peshawar I was shocked to see Urdu was spoken more than Pashto.

In the city Hindko is used so obviously we will feel miserable about this and point at other people.

#1 get your'e facts right by travelling and seeing the rest of Khyber not just Peshawar and your'e eyes might open. Waziristan is a tiny winy part as compared to the land area of the Khyber where Pushto is spoken fluently, however, as for Afghanistan I cannot say the same. Karzai or other powerful Pushtuns would rather speak Farsi, Abdullah Abdullah wont even recoginze his Afghan heritage but rather be a Farsi wal. It is only the villages of Pushtuns in Afghanistan where Pushto is spoken, as for the rest of Afghanistan, they speak Dari, Farsi whatever.

#2 Peshawar is a multi ethnic city, there are Hindko speakers, people from other parts like Chitral, these people are not supposed to speak Pushto, can you make a Sheena speaking Chitrali speak Pushto. That would not be right.

#3 I don feel miserable about Hindko, these people have been living there for more than 2000 years, but it you who have biases against these good people.

4) The Patriotic all Afghan warrior:

We should only have allegiance to our Pashtun nation and start to become a true nation.

Why dont you start with Abdullah Abdullah, Karzai and the rest of his cabinet and make them Afghans,

what is the % of Afghan representation in Afghanistan?
Why is it less then what it should be?
Why are the Northerners in charge?
Why are Pushtuns in Afghanistan poor, illetrate, miserable when the Northerners are not so to this extent

Stop blaming Pakistan for everything, because it will not give us anything, if it was right, then how come the Northerners are better off, did Pakistan pay them?

Because our miseries are due to others. What is so hard to understand Mullah Sangara?

Our miseries are because of people like you Soldier, you blame others but do not look into your own gareban.

Once you do that, the healing will begin.

IamDZJ
06-05-2010, 12:58 PM
"khpal ayeb da wolo mainz dey"

شمله ور خراساني
06-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Our division has led us to blame everyone we see on sight.

Just like how the Blacks blame the whites on everything that happens. Even if a hispanic person robs a black man, he yells "ITS CAUSE IM BLACK AND HE IS WHITE".
jAorQUzjz0g

Admin Khan
06-06-2010, 02:57 PM
We blame others because we are uneducated, We blame others because we have been victims of exoneration. Not everything is our fault, others are just as responsible for our downfall. However, its our fault for allowing others to step all over us. If we were to be well-educated and unified we would never permit others to use us as a tool for their own political purposes. When you have ethnic groups and countries who are exuberantly happy to see us divided and backwards what more is there to say?