View Full Version : Halal Alcohol free whisky

Adam
10-07-2011, 08:46 AM
- Florida 3 October 2011, The world’s first alcohol free whisky flavored drink ‘ArKay’ will be available in stores worldwide on Dec 1st . ArKay, a unique innovation to the beverages industry has long been anticipated by customers and vendors alike.

ArKay, the world's first alcohol free whisky flavored drink is designed for everyone to enjoy. The exceptional taste of whisky without the alcohol making a perfect beverage day or night. The design of ArKay was to allow anyone with medical conditions or with religious beliefs to drink without guilt. ArKay tastes and looks exactly like traditional whisky. It is suitable for drinking straight up, on the rocks, or with your favorite mixers.

ArKay is made with artificial flavors and ingredients in accordance with European Economic Community (EEC) regulations and within the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. Both the flavor and ingredients are conformed to Halal guidelines.

ArKay Beverages Inc. is the pioneer of this innovative concept. After 5 years of beverage industry research, surveys and tasting, ArKay was created and developed as a non-alcoholic whisky flavored drink for mass consumption. Also known as ‘halal whisky’ this non-alcoholic drink can be considered as a soft drink and is suitable for any party occasions. The overwhelming response for ArKay from customers and distributors from around the world promises to bring this flavorful Alcohol free beverage to a location near you.

ArKay can be purchased and enjoyed in a one liter glass bottle 32 FL OZ and in a recyclable aluminum can 12 FL OZ / 355 ml. The US suggested retail price is $10.00 for one liter and $4.00 for the can. Suggested prices may vary by country.

The company has own distribution centers in Europe and USA. For more information on becoming at qualified distributor or importer of Alcohol free whisky ArKay, please visit Alcohol Free Whisky - Arkay | Non-Alcoholic Whisky | Halal Whisky (http://www.arkaybeverages.com).

ArKay Beverages Inc,
401 E. Las Olas Blvd.,
Suite 1400 Ft. Lauderdale,
Florida 33301,
United States of America.

Have fun Sahil :hairy:
Flavored Alcohol Free Beverage - Arkay | Non-Alcoholic flavored Beverage | Halal Beverage (http://arkay.co.uk/home.aspx)

کیش
10-07-2011, 12:45 PM
What's the purpose if you can't get drunk drinking it?

tor_khan
10-07-2011, 12:51 PM
^You get to use those whisky glasses that so many Muslim families end up with, but don't know what to do with.

Aren't you bored of drinking milk out of them or using your decanter set for pomegranate and pear squash?

Adam
10-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Edit: What tor_khan said^

IamDZJ
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
yeah what is the point??
That is like saying you can wear skintight stockings in your natural skin color but worry not, it's not like you are showing any real skin.
Whoever's stupid idea for a product was that..

Adam
10-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Well is the primary purpose of Alcoholic drinks just to get drunk?

Question(s):
Why do people drink alcohol?
Answer:
A lot of research has been done to find and explore the reason why people drink alcohol. From research conducted in the Netherlands among 15 to 25 year-olds, the following answers came up:

Sociability (71%)
Like the taste (51%)
Feel at ease (12%)
Get intoxicated (6%)
Get drunk (2%)
Because everybody does it (6%)
To forget problems (0%)

Talal
10-07-2011, 01:08 PM
I didnt know muslims were that desperate..It would just look pathetic to be honest

Karachi
10-07-2011, 01:25 PM
well atleast this way i would know how whisky tastes

star123
10-07-2011, 01:27 PM
^ not really Karachi because you wouldn't be able to taste/feel the alcohol burning your throat lol.

Adam
10-07-2011, 01:33 PM
It's Friday which members want to go out to get shhit faced drunk with real whisky not Adams gay clone whisky?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/haterafrican.jpg

randolph85
10-07-2011, 11:42 PM
the only reason people drink that crap is to get drunk, and the only reason that they make it so strong is so people don't gulp it down and die.

کیش
10-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Well is the primary purpose of Alcoholic drinks just to get drunk?

Question(s):
Why do people drink alcohol?
Answer:
A lot of research has been done to find and explore the reason why people drink alcohol. From research conducted in the Netherlands among 15 to 25 year-olds, the following answers came up:

Sociability (71%)
Like the taste (51%)
Feel at ease (12%)
Get intoxicated (6%)
Get drunk (2%)
Because everybody does it (6%)
To forget problems (0%)

Where the hell did you find this poll? 2% get drunk, while 51% likes the taste? alcohol tastes beyond horrible, and makes your stomach feel like 100 pounds, and not to add the horrible flavor in your throat and burps.

Yuck.

Janana
10-08-2011, 01:55 AM
I've been to Muslim households where they only will serve grape juice in expensive crystal goblets so it looks like wine. I don't think there's a point in making halal alcohol free whiskey, beer or any alcohol. Even the fake painted on halal bacon is just too much for me.

Pakhtunzai
10-10-2011, 04:04 AM
^ Wow, fake painted on halal bacon?!?!?! That is seriously funny lol.

As for the "halal" whisky, maybe people want to know what the taste is like? I personally drink something called Supermalt, because it is quite a healthy drink and I quite like the aftertaste, its made from barley though(non alcoholic). All my friends think I'm a lunatic for drinking it though:hairy:

Master Khan
10-10-2011, 05:36 PM
halal alcohol free whiskey....??.LOL!!
whats next Halal Bacon..or Halal LSD, cocaine lol.

emkhan
10-10-2011, 05:44 PM
halal pork looooooooool

goblin
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Halal Bacon

there is halal bacon, it is made from lamb or turkey.

Master Khan
10-10-2011, 06:06 PM
there is halal bacon, it is made from lamb or turkey.

so you will go into a Islamic meat shop and said "can I have Halal Bacon please" ??:awkward:
where do you buy your meat from??

goblin
10-10-2011, 06:38 PM
^ i dont think you can find these in england but in dubai you can. i buy meat from tesco or if i can bother travelling then halal butcher.

Master Khan
10-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Bacon is from a Pig, its haraam

Janana
10-10-2011, 06:58 PM
^ Yeah, halal bacon is a fatty cut from beef seasoned to taste like real bacon.

graveyardofempires
10-10-2011, 06:59 PM
when is the halal discotheek opening and ive heard in iran they have made prostitution hala.

Janana
10-12-2011, 12:58 AM
^ I thought temporary marriage was called mut'a?

gomal
10-13-2011, 01:32 PM
toba toba oh my Allah!!!!!!! do u know even alcohol free still have 0.5% alcohol? its true.

afghan
10-13-2011, 10:16 PM
many kinds of alcohol is used in different kind of bakeries and cooking. i think the purpose of creating alcohol free whisky must be for the purpose of cooking, not drinking. alcohol is a part of all kinda food. where ever the yeast is used alcohol is produced witout acknowledging it.