View Full Version : Victims of uranium munitions used by the us forces in afghanistan

شمله ور خراساني
06-02-2010, 10:07 PM
I've seen these images probably more than 10 times. And everytime I see them again, I can't feeling as horrible as I did when I saw them the first time.

Sometimes I wish those Afghans/Pashtuns who support America suffer this type of horror to make them understand who and what are they supporting.

AfghanSoulja
06-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Thats some really bizzare stuff, here is something i found on the use of DU
Natural uranium found in drinking water and in urine of civilians in Eastern Afghanistan

The urine of eight civilians, along with 8 drinking water and 18 soil samples was tested for the contents and isotopic composition of uranium. The uranium concentrations in urine were in the range of 89 - 478 ng/L, with an average of 275 ng/L. The concentrations in drinking water were in the range of 2.2 - 56.4 µg/L, with an average of 23.8 µg/L. The isotopic composition of all samples was that of natural uranium.
Durakovic, Asaf: The quantitative analysis of uranium isotopes in the urine of the civilian population of eastern Afghanistan after operation Enduring Freedom, in: Military Medicine Vol. 170 (2005), No. 4 (April), p. 277-284 The average uranium concentration of 23.8 µg/L found in the drinking water samples is higher than the current WHO guideline value of 15 µg/L, but still below the U.S. EPA drinking water standard of 30 µg/L. According to the ICRP biokinetic model for uranium, continuous consumption of this drinking water would result in uranium concentrations in urine in the range of 47 - 470 ng/L, for an GI absorption factor f1 in the range of 0.002 - 0.02. The observed uranium concentrations in the urine samples fit very well into this expected range and can therefore be attributed to drinking water consumption. Given the comparatively high drinking water concentrations, it is not possible to sort out the contribution from any suspected dust inhalation.

Laila
06-03-2010, 02:10 AM
Its so sad, something i cannot bear to see.

Pakhtunzai
06-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Khudai de obakhi:sad1:

I've seen these before but now I couldn't bear to have a look at them this time..these animals will get whats coming to them..this dunya will only last another 50-60 years for them max and thats it..Day of Qiymaah is near too...

Azmatullah
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
2ijfESnpDUc

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry!! But none of them are caused by Uranium Munitions.

These are known medical conditions. The causes of which are not Radio active Material.

All these conditions are pics of Icthyosis and Anencephaly, or Neural Tueb defects.

Neural tube defects are caused most commonly by Vitamin B9 deficiency, which is very common in young women in Afghanistan during pregnancy.

Ichtyosis is a genetical defect.

These are not Radiation caused conditions.

MazloomyarMaseed
06-04-2010, 09:50 AM
One should also post a thread about the children the ANP led Government of Pakistan have done on Innocent tribal pashtuns in Waziristan,Momand,Bajawar etc.