View Full Version : Split Discussion

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 02:42 PM
^You are wrong.

I understand, Many from Kandhar love Indian/Punjabi Women, thats why Shahbaz Sharif has married a Durrani women from Kandhar, so i dont bliame you for loving Pakistan since you guys have not only sold out Pashtuns to the world, but you see yourself have a lust for Indian/Punjabi Women.

Regards

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 02:50 PM
The day you guys from Kandahar do something for Pashtuns will be the day that the earth will no longer exist.

You have a very long record of betraying pashtuns when times get tough.

Regards.

Millatpal Noorzai
05-31-2010, 02:51 PM
I understand, Many from Kandhar love Indian/Punjabi Women, thats why Shahbaz Sharif has married a Durrani women from Kandhar, so i dont bliame you for loving Pakistan since you guys have not only sold out Pashtuns to the world, but you see yourself have a lust for Indian/Punjabi Women.

Regards
Maseed with the passage of everyday, u r turning into a retard.
If you consider yourself so much Pashtun or better than Durranis, then lets read,write and discuss in Pashto.I will be glad to find out how much of a Pashtun you are.

Bring it on

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Maseed with the passage of everyday, u r turning into a retard.
If you consider yourself so much Pashtun or better than Durranis, then lets read,write and discuss in Pashto.I will be glad to find out how much of a Pashtun you are.

Bring it on

I dont think iam better than anybody, iam from a very small tribes and even i being such a small tribal member can say Kandaharis are useless and have done nothing for Pashtuns. Why test my language writing skills???? is this some kind of confidence gainer for you.

Just read about your country history and about your Afghan state and Afghan army especially during the British War, and you will see nothing but betrayal and dishonour.

Dont test my pashtun, go and test Shabaz Sharifs Wife Tehmina Durrani Pashtunism haha

http://www.outlookindia.com/images/glitterati_tehmina_durrani_shabaz_sharif_20050221. jpg

Millatpal Noorzai
05-31-2010, 03:01 PM
I dont think iam better than anybody, iam from a very small tribes and even i being such a small tribal member can say Kandaharis are useless and have done nothing for Pashtuns. Why test my language writing skills???? is this some kind of confidence gainer for you.

Just read about your country history and about your Afghan state and Afghan army especially during the British War, and you will see nothing but betrayal and dishonour.

Dont test my pashtun, go and test Shabaz Sharifs Wife Tehmina Durrani Pashtunism haha

http://www.outlookindia.com/images/glitterati_tehmina_durrani_shabaz_sharif_20050221. jpg
These are the wanna be Durranis of Pashtunkhwa, Punjab and Kashmir.Prove that she is from Kandahar.
FYI Durranis live all over Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan not just Kandahar.
People like you have and can never do anything for the welfare of Pashtun nation.If you ever had the zeal of prosperity,unity and development of Pashtuns, you would have never brought up the issue of being Kandahari, Duraani, Wazir, Maseed etc.Your conduct clearly exhibits your pea sized brain and narrow menatlity.
With due respect,

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:04 PM
These are the wanna be Durranis of Pashtunkhwa, Punjab and Kashmir.Prove that she is from Kandahar.
FYI Durranis live all over Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan not just Kandahar.
People like you have and can never do anything for the welfare of Pashtun nation.If you ever had the zeal of prosperity,unity and development of Pashtuns, you would have never brought up the issue of being Kandahari, Duraani, Wazir, Maseed etc.Your conduct clearly exhibits your pea sized brain and narrow menatlity.
With due respect,

Wannabe Durranis of Paktunkhwa, Punjab and Kashmir?

What does that mean, she is a Durrani, what makes you think she isnt????

I can do alot for Pashtuns but not Pashtuns who yap all day long about capital kandhar being Pashtuns capital and ohhh kandaharis are soo great and powerful, Ive never met such betrayers and traitors of PAshtuns.

U first teach your Kandharis how to speak in Pushto than Dari instead of questioning my Pushto writing and speaking skills.

Regards.

Plz also take a look at this

http://www.pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?p=41346#post41346

Enough said.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Millitpala,
Ever Since Akbar Khan(Who is also Kandahari)
put him in check. He has been throwing illogical shots.

Kandahar is home to Abdul Hai Habibi, Many professors.

we are the only place where we speak and use Pashto.

Did you forget about the Hotaki dynasty? Ahmad Shah Baba would spit in your face for insulting his empire.

stop derailing Sangars thread.

Sangar I think Pakistani inhabitants are good people but the Govt is rooked and it hates Pashtuns.

Kandahari boy, why speak of your betrayal with words such as Pakistani Inhabitants, even a real pashtun wouldnt speak like this, so you accept the durrand line for whcih your country made agreement with British eh?

You live in day dream cuckooo land, Kandaharis in majority speak Dari, every single one of them ive met speak Dari or Punjabi lol.

First of all, I would give your Ahmed Shah baba a big slap for marying a Dari Zuban, and then i would kick his IDEA of only picking Durranis to rule Pashtuns.

Regards.

I think both Afghanistan and Pakistan should be demomlished, and a new soley Pashtun state should be made, then we can say goodbye to Kandharis thryones and Punjabi Pukhtuns.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:15 PM
LOOOL
everyone who is Durrani has to be Kandahari?

Someone shoot me. I've heard it all.

Pakistani citizens are caring people.

I am frm Waziristan, which is a Tribal region which isnt controlled by Pimps of Afghnistan government nor the Mujra loving Pakistan government.

You see we are honourable people in the tribal areas, we dont speak Farsi nor Punjabi to feel educated nor suprioer.

So before you insult me, Mr citizen of Dari Speaking Afghanistan, educate yourself about the people across the border.

Kandahar is not the capital of Pashtuns, how insulting is this, not only do you reconise Pushto as a official language a few decades ago, now you call pashtuns are pakistani citizens.

Absolutely Shameful.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Kandahar speaks dari?
oh my God.

I have to exit this debate, I am reading comments from 5 year olds.

Allah please save me.

haha that coming from a guy who thinks taliban were made in Kandahar ignoring the fact that Hamid Gul and Col imam were both from Kandahar hahaha

I know the truth hurts you so why not be a man about it.

Michin Khel
05-31-2010, 03:24 PM
Kandharis are very sweet and good pashtuns.

@Maseeda
Tehmina durrani belongs to attock, punjab. there are many durranis in attock and around multan.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Kandharis are very sweet and good pashtuns.

@Maseeda
Tehmina durrani belongs to attock, punjab. there are many durranis in attock and around multan.

Luffy, the Jinnah Supporter,

Just because a Kandahary from America reconises Pashtuns as Pakistanis doesnt mean you get one over me.

Tell me single thing Kandahar as done for Pashtun for last 100 years? dont give me the whole ahmed baba was born there non sense, He as a lover of Persians and ruled over Pashtuns with his own tribe, not considering other pashtuns.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Sir,
let me teach you a lesson.

I apologize on Akbar Khans behalf who taugt you a lesson a few days ago.

but time for another Kandahari lesson.

1) We are 100percent Pashto speakers.
when you say Kandahar speaks Dari, the 200 guest users we have want to smack themselves and they laugh at you. Cause it makes you lose credibility.

2)Ahmad Shah Baba Unified all Pashtun tribes.

you are very beghairat to bring his wife into this, We Pashtuns don't bring in someone wife into a convo.

3)Please refrain from generalizing the land of the brave.

Read Pata Khazana or other master pieces and learn about our contributions.

we read pashto, we speak Pashto and we teach our children Pashto.

quit generalizing.

Not all Pashtuns are Bad.
Not all Pashtuns are Good

Not all Punjabis are bad.

I am also a Pashtun nationalist. But I don't hide from reality. Pakistan exists.

Do I accept it? You could have politely asked me that. But you lack self-decency.

If you do not respond with respect, I will ignore you sir.

I have respect for you but do research about Kandahar before you generalize. Manana

This is what both countries have done to us. It has Pashtuns like YOU badmouthing millions of Kandaharis.

Not all Durranis are Kandahari.

Both India and Pakistan are our enemies.

does that mean I hate all 80million Punjabis? NO.

does that mean I hate all 170milliom Pakistanis?
No.

hahaha you say pakistan is your enemy yet you consider Pashtuns as Pakistani inhabitants.

I have done enough research about Kandahar, and even Peshawer is more of a Pashtun city than Kandahar.

I suggest you visit Kandahar then sitting in USA lol

I asked you, was Hamid Gul and Col imam from Kandahar when they made taliban?

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Maseed - it is precisely this kind of tribalism that keeps Pashtoons where they are and allows our less than sympathetic neighbours on all sides from to trample on us.

We have nothing to gain from this at all.

Sangar opened up this thread to explore the Pakistan-India relationship and as a thread it has merits because if you want global destruction and want to wipe off 2/5ths of humanity (and maybe more) just get India and Pakistan to fall out with one another. They are both nuclear powers - if they drop, China will be next.

Forget Waziristan, forget Kandahar, forget Swat, Peshawar, and Kabul. Why bother with Pashtun unity at that stage, when all we will be left with is a black hole on the face on the earth.

Ive never praised Waziristan as much as these guys, but this sombly dude always praises his kandahar and his kandaharis as somekind of gift to pashtuns, and makes up his own inventions and ideas from America.

I simply object that Kandahar is not the capital of Pashtuns.

Kandaharis have done nothing for Pashtuns but sell them out to Dari Zubans.

Regards.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Maseed,
re read what I write.

I said Pashtuns from Pakistan.

does that mean I want them to be known as Pakistani? NO.

to me all Pashtuns are ethnic Afghan.

what do you expect me to never use the word Pakistan?

It exists MASEED, Wake up. It's on the fricking MAP.

those Pashtuns that live there have Pakistani nationality.

does that mean I like it????

damn man.

What about Tajiks and Hazaras are they not Afghans?

Well, so you agree, that an Pakistani Nationality means you can betray Pashtuns?

When has Afghan ment Pashtuns?

Even Afghanistan is a Persian word?

Iam sure there is a girl here who taught a good lesson of your blindness towards this Kandahari suppirority on others.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:35 PM
A real PAshtun does not reconise borders, and you saying a Map is not a good excuse.

Useless Afghanistan, at times, i dont blaime them living in Pakistan, you guys not only betray Pashtuns but you betray your own people.

Regards.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:37 PM
where do I begin with correcting this guy?

first he said she is Kandahari.

Luffy puts him in check.

Then he says All Kandaharis speak Punjabi.

Boy have you researched Kandahar. Good Job Maseed.

May Allah grant you education.

I said Majority of Kandaharis speak Dari.
Afghanistan choose Dari over Pushto.
Afghanistan ruled by Kandaharis only reconised Pushto as a language a few decades ago.

Doesnt this tell you anything boy?

Or are you still blind?

Kandahar is not a Pashtun city, neither is it the capital of Pashtuns.

Why do you object to this American Afghan?

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 03:39 PM
I would find it very insulting to suggest replacing the name Pashtun with Afghan, Firstly, May i ask, where was Afghanistan during the Pak vs India wars?

Why did daud betray Pashtuns and run away when things got hot?

All our celebrated poets and intellectuals interchange Afghan/Pashtoon.

Daud was a strong Pashtoon nationalist - the nationalist cause in Pashtoonkhwa (then NWFP) from the outset has risen and fallen in waves. Pashtunistan Radio was broadcast from Kabul into Pakistan - had there been a popular uprising in the areas (similar to East Pakistan), then perhaps things may have different.Afghanistan was never really in a position to walk into Pakistan and reclaim lost territory.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:42 PM
They are Afghan by nationality.

not ethnicity.

SIR I AM NOT PRAISING NO WHERE.

YOU BROUGHT THIS UP.

ALL I FREEKING DID WAS RESPOND TO THE TOPIC.

EVER SINCE AKBAR PUT YOU IN CHECK YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKING KANDAHAR. LEAVE THE CITY OF THE BRAVE ALONE.

City of the brave?

hahaha even your own Kandaharis are being bombed by a Operation made in Dari "Mushtarak"

I wonder which Kandahari proposed that name to the Americans.

What has akbar Khan got to do with anything.

You Kandaharis think you control over everything to do with Pashtuns, even if a Kandahari goes to Tirah Valley in Khyber region, he would get his face smashed in with his Kandahari attitude of how great and how strong pashtuns you are,

As i said so many times, first bring something Pashtun in Kandahar and do something for Pashtuns instead of doing operations on Pashtuns under Dari names.

Oh wait, You said Tajis and Hazara are just nationals of Afghanistan, how can a Ethincity be a Nationaliy for non Pashtuns?

Makes absolutely no sense at all.

شمله ور خراساني
05-31-2010, 03:42 PM

Daud was a strong Pashtoon nationalist - the nationalist cause in Pashtoonkhwa (then NWFP) from the outset has risen and fallen in waves. Pashtunistan Radio was broadcast from Kabul into Pakistan - had there been a popular uprising in the areas (similar to East Pakistan), then perhaps things may have different.Afghanistan was never really in a position to walk into Pakistan and reclaim lost territory.
Thats not true. Amanullah Khan did have plenty of opportunity to reclaim the territory. But he sold out Pashtunkhwa to the British.

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 03:45 PM
MODERATOR NOTE

Posting from the Pakistan-India discussion that have moved away from the thread title moved here.

Marwat
05-31-2010, 03:48 PM
Maseed you are wrong.

Kandahar speaks 100 percent Pashto.

I am from Quetta.

we speak Qandahari pashto. Dari does not exist in Kandahar. Even Uzbaks and Tajisk speak Pashto there.

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by tor_khan http://www.pashtunforums.com/images/amanius/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?p=41386#post41386)

Daud was a strong Pashtoon nationalist - the nationalist cause in Pashtoonkhwa (then NWFP) from the outset has risen and fallen in waves. Pashtunistan Radio was broadcast from Kabul into Pakistan - had there been a popular uprising in the areas (similar to East Pakistan), then perhaps things may have different. Afghanistan was never really in a position to walk into Pakistan and reclaim lost territory.

Thats not true. Amanullah Khan did have plenty of opportunity to reclaim the territory. But he sold out Pashtunkhwa to the British.

Amanullah preceded the creation of Pakistan. In Maseed's original posting he cited Daud (who came later) and his lack of action.

Millatpal Noorzai
05-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Wannabe Durranis of Paktunkhwa, Punjab and Kashmir?

What does that mean, she is a Durrani, what makes you think she isnt????

I can do alot for Pashtuns but not Pashtuns who yap all day long about capital kandhar being Pashtuns capital and ohhh kandaharis are soo great and powerful, Ive never met such betrayers and traitors of PAshtuns.

U first teach your Kandharis how to speak in Pushto than Dari instead of questioning my Pushto writing and speaking skills.

Regards.

Plz also take a look at this

http://www.pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?p=41346#post41346

Enough said.

Maseed as a Kandahari i never believed or bragged that Kandaharis are by any means better than any other Pashtun of Pashtunkhwa or Afghanistan, neither do i think Kandahar to be the capital of Pashtuns but Paktia.
I do have respect for each and every Pashtun alive irrespective of their current location be it Pashtunkhwa,Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other country and i urge you not to generalize against a region or a fraction of Pashtun Nation.
Such grudges definitely confine our further weakness as a nation.
Instead of being subjective,if you see a Pashtun mislead advise him/her.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Maseed you are wrong.

Kandahar speaks 100 percent Pashto.

I am from Quetta.

we speak Qandahari pashto. Dari does not exist in Kandahar. Even Uzbaks and Tajisk speak Pashto there.

So why is Pushto only reconised as a language in Afghanistan(perisian word) a few decades ago, while Dari is a official reconise language of Afghanistan, not just this, In Afghanistan if one speaks Dari, he is seen as educated and upper class, why the upper class of Kandahar speak Daris, where are the promotors of Pushto language from Kandahar?

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 04:29 PM
Maseed as a Kandahari i never believed or bragged that Kandaharis are by any means better than any other Pashtun of Pashtunkhwa or Afghanistan, neither do i think Kandahar to be the capital of Pashtuns but Paktia.
I do have respect for each and every Pashtun alive irrespective of their current location be it Pashtunkhwa,Pakistan, Afghanistan or any other country and i urge you not to generalize against a region or a fraction of Pashtun Nation.
Such grudges definitely confine our further weakness as a nation.
Instead of being subjective,if you see a Pashtun mislead advise him/her.

Fair Enough

BLS_1919v2.0
05-31-2010, 04:32 PM
So why is Pushto only reconised as a language in Afghanistan(perisian word) a few decades ago, while Dari is a official reconise language of Afghanistan, not just this, In Afghanistan if one speaks Dari, he is seen as educated and upper class, why the upper class of Kandahar speak Daris, where are the promotors of Pushto language from Kandahar?

Maseed jana, afghanistan is not a persian word. Afghan comes from ancient roots most probably avestan (the language pashto comes from) or sanskrit. Stan is a suffix used in the iranic languages, as well as has similar words in other indo-european languages.

Michin Khel
05-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Luffy, the Jinnah Supporter,

Just because a Kandahary from America reconises Pashtuns as Pakistanis doesnt mean you get one over me.

Tell me single thing Kandahar as done for Pashtun for last 100 years? dont give me the whole ahmed baba was born there non sense, He as a lover of Persians and ruled over Pashtuns with his own tribe, not considering other pashtuns.

I do not encourage the excessive kandaharism which overlap one's pashtunism. Self-praising usually make the light of achievements dim. But also anti-kandahari sentiments (which you are showing) are un-digestable.
If you have some observations about kandahar then bring forth it in acceptable manner not the mud slugging here and there.

MazloomyarMaseed
06-01-2010, 03:46 AM
I do not encourage the excessive kandaharism which overlap one's pashtunism. Self-praising usually make the light of achievements dim. But also anti-kandahari sentiments (which you are showing) are un-digestable.
If you have some observations about kandahar then bring forth it in acceptable manner not the mud slugging here and there.

What do you mean by Mud slugging?

Was that a Direct insult towards me?