View Full Version : What is the difference between Pakistan & India?

شمله ور خراساني
05-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Discuss....

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Bollywood-Lollywood

Idol Worshipping, Graveyard discos.

Same language and same dress wear

Millatpal Noorzai
05-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Pakistan is a fort of Islam or to say so and India is a filth, oppressing minorities specially Muslims.

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 03:17 PM
The difference in India and Pakistan? Indians (in the north, in particular) might think that its a thin line of difference and I would agree.

Bharat Mata gave a very painful birth to Pakistan and India has not forgotten this,so sociologically and historically, Pakistan is just a child of India.

Pakistan conversely would have you believe that they are the heirs, descendants and protectors of the Mughal legacy, the sons and daughters of Muslim invaders and settlers.

In reality, the Muhajirs and Panjabees despite their outward bravado are :kiss: kiss: Bollywood, spicy masalah, paan, saris, lunghees, lenghas, blah, blah, and lap up Indian media and fashion almost intravenously. If all the Bollywood stations/films/music/DVDs etc. were stopped tomorrow, then there would a virtual cultural blackout in Pakistan - and I dare say a cultural backlash. The Panjabees would tear down the borders and Partition would be over, because there is no way that the Panjab will endorse a hard-line Central Asian/Pashtoon version of Islam in their midst.

Pakistan and Indian are not that different, after all, and any Pakistani who speaks ill of India, is speaking ill of Mother. The Pakistan media and the education system is the reason for anti-Indianism, though personally, I find it hard to respect a Panjabee who, in this day and age, is into self-denial.

The western part of Pakistan is Afghan and Baloch in the main; and the Baloch in particular, but also in Pashtunkhwa too, they are million miles away from the fantasies of Bollywood. There is perhaps, in these areas, less political antipathy towards India and a more pragmatic view of the relationship with the giant next door. It was this kind of political openess towards India, that ran Bacha Khan into trouble.

The Panjab would happily drop Pashtoons tomorrow because we don't represent their liberal South Asian view of cultural Islam. Our problems are too great for them to care about - it is only our territory and our numbers that serve any purpose and in reality, Pakistanis have one barometer of measuring their own success - and that is how they rank next to Indians.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-31-2010, 03:23 PM
The difference in India and Pakistan? Indians (in the north, in particular) might think that its a thin line of difference and I would agree.

Bharat Mata gave a very painful birth to Pakistan and India has not forgotten this,so sociologically and historically, Pakistan is just a child of India.

Pakistan conversely would have you believe that they are the heirs, descendants and protectors of the Mughal legacy, the sons and daughters of Muslim invaders and settlers.

In reality, the Muhajirs and Panjabees despite their outward bravado are :kiss: kiss: Bollywood, spicy masalah, paan, saris, lunghees, lenghas, blah, blah, and lap up Indian media and fashion almost intravenously. If all the Bollywood stations/films/music/DVDs etc. were stopped tomorrow, then there would a virtual cultural blackout in Pakistan - and I dare say a cultural backlash. The Panjabees would tear down the borders and Partition would be over, because there is no way that the Panjab will endorse a hard-line Central Asian/Pashtoon version of Islam in their midst.

Pakistan and Indian are not that different, after all, and any Pakistani who speaks ill of India, is speaking ill of Mother. The Pakistan media and the education system is the reason for anti-Indianism, though personally, I find it hard to respect a Panjabee who, in this day and age, is into self-denial.

The western part of Pakistan is Afghan and Baloch in the main; and the Baloch in particular, but also in Pashtunkhwa too, they are million miles away from the fantasies of Bollywood. There is perhaps, in these areas, less political antipathy towards India and a more pragmatic view of the relationship with the giant next door. It was openess towards India, that ran Bacha Khan into trouble.

The Panjab would happily drop Pashtoons tomorrow because we don't represent their liberal South Asian view of cultural Islam. Our problems are too great for them to care about - it is only our territory and our numbers that serve any purpose and in reality, Pakistanis have one barometer of measuring their own success - and that is how they rank next to Indians.

I would find it very insulting to suggest replacing the name Pashtun with Afghan, Firstly, May i ask, where was Afghanistan during the Pak vs India wars?

Why did daud betray Pashtuns and run away when things got hot?

Afghanistan has done nothing at all for Pashtuns.

Our problems are Pashtuns themselves, they need clarification of who they are.

Afghan name has been mixed with Tajik and Hazara and no logner symbolises Pashtuns.

Regards.

SWATIAN
05-31-2010, 03:29 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm
pa India auo Pakistan ke sa faraq day?
zama pa khyal pa dwanro ke da faraq day che India da hindwano mulk day auo Pakistan da Punjabiano.

hagha pa pukhtano ke yao matal day waye "Punjabay yay ka musalman"? lol

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Maseed - it is precisely this kind of tribalism that keeps Pashtoons where they are and allows our less than sympathetic neighbours on all sides from to trample on us.

We have nothing to gain from this at all.

Sangar opened up this thread to explore the Pakistan-India relationship and as a thread it has merits because if you want global destruction and want to wipe off 2/5ths of humanity (and maybe more) just get India and Pakistan to fall out with one another. They are both nuclear powers - if they drop, China will be next.

Forget Waziristan, forget Kandahar, forget Swat, Peshawar, and Kabul. Why bother with Pashtun unity at that stage, when all we will be left with is a black hole on the face on the earth.

شمله ور خراساني
05-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Can someone please delete all the useless bickering between Waziristanis & Kandaharis please?

This thread is about the difference between India & Pakistan.

Farhan88
05-31-2010, 03:36 PM
India would do anything to protect its own country, Pakistan would do anything to harm other countries. In India its Hindus against against other religions, in Pakistan its Punjabis againt Muslims. India became successful out of hard work, while Pakistan still is depended on western aid. Indian is a majority Hindu state where people truly follow Hinduism, Pakistan is called an ''Islamic state'' but is truly following kafirism. India is Afghanistan's biggest friend, Pakistan its biggest enemy. And the list goes on.

SWATIAN
05-31-2010, 03:38 PM
India would do anything to protect its own country, Pakistan would do anything to harm other countries. In India its Hindus against against other religions, in Pakistan its Punjabis againt Muslims. India became successful out of hard work, while Pakistan still is depended on western aid. Indian is a majority Hindu state where people truly follow Hinduism, Pakistan is called an ''Islamic state'' but is truly following kafirism. India is Afghanistan's biggest friend, Pakistan its biggest enemy. And the list goes on.
da toley khabare reshtya de.
za ye gawah yam.lol

Master Khan
05-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Well India is the land of Damtub and Slums and Pakistan is the land of terrorist and the goverment is always hungary for American Money.
But India trys hard to become a powerful country and Pakistan don't

Michin Khel
05-31-2010, 08:20 PM
India= hindu india
pakistan= muslim india

BLS_1919v2.0
05-31-2010, 09:18 PM
Well India is the land of Damtub and Slums and Pakistan is the land of terrorist and the goverment is always hungary for American Money.
But India trys hard to become a powerful country and Pakistan don't

Master khaana, although I am not too keen on India, they are part of BRIC and G20. I doubt they need to try hard, their population also has some of the most gold. So in the near future you can definitely see a very strong India in terms of military and economy.

Son of Mountains
05-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Its simple....what was need to put a question???
True difference between India and Pakistan:

Pakistan is being hatred by Afghans
India is being Loved by Afghans

afghan
05-31-2010, 11:56 PM
there is no diffirence culturally they have one mother but diffirent fathers. pakistan is the illigal son of british. religiously they are diffirent, pakies are the lowest cast hindo who believe to be muslims, the hindo elites find it hard to see them on the same level. pakistan is living on kherat(charity) from the US, the india is building its own ecomy, progressing in science and technology. india is improving the social level of its citizens, pakistan is busy in slaughtering and destroying the pashtun nation by all means.

tor_khan
05-31-2010, 11:56 PM
Its simple....what was need to put a question???
True difference between India and Pakistan:

Pakistan is being hatred by Afghans
India is being Loved by Afghans

That is over-simple and you are letting disappointment speak without looking at this objectively.

Afghans don't "love" India out of "disloyalty" to Pakistan.

Son of Mountains
06-01-2010, 12:03 AM
^Agreed.

Son of mountains, I am Afghan I respect all my brothers from Pakistan but I do not recognize the durrand.
me too
i want a united pakistan and stronger afghanistan
i have nothing with India

Karachi
07-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Eastern pakistan (sindh,Punjab) is pretty similar to north india obviously, places like indian punjab, Rajahistan, Delhi etc.... but north india only makes about 20% of India. The comman cultures, language and even looks end once you go in to East india (Bihar/Bengal), central india and south india. So overall i would say pakistan is only similar to north India, but not the rest.

also because of different religions, there are some cultural differences even within the same group of people. For example Punjabi sikhs are exactly not same as the Punjabi muslims, different religion makes people follow different way of lives.

Shaan
09-12-2011, 12:43 AM
Some differences from my sight observations being an indian and looking pakistan from youtube :

pakistani media is very transparent, much more free to talk then indian media, media here is being run by west so it only speaks what makes money and shows everything which pays them. But its very nice to see pakistani media where they speak againt ruling parties, corporates and everything they consider worth talking, you have got real journalists in pak, we have NONE in india.

The social stratas of pakistan is very differential, there are only 4-5 ethnicities in pakistan and they all seem to behave like alien to each other, but in india we have hell lot of cultures tamil, telugu, bengali, panjabi, avadhi gujarati, and dozens more, but the integrity is at its best.

Corruption in infrastructure, In india everything related to infrastructure is corrupt, you can see roads go vanish within an year because the contractors save much more then they are supposed to, On the other hand pakistan seems to be well aquainted and honest in managing infrastructure, your roads are amazingly good and smooth.

Other then this, education, governance, and yada yada, all seems to be on equivalent level in both.