View Full Version : Cutest Childhood Moments?

Shayesta
05-27-2010, 06:58 AM
Share some cute moments, happenings, sayings or anything from your childhood! I love childhood stories and myself got so much to remind myself of. I don't remember what I used to do or say when I was very little, but my mum told me I was only kid in house who everyone in house could NOT stop from doing anything and that I was absolutely a food-freak, LOL. I used to love 'Anar' and my dad used to bring tons with him when he used to visit Kandahar, and when anyone used to ask me to give them 'Anar' I used to say?: 'Ta chai? Ana? Weee, kha sho!'

What I basically was trying to say: 'Chi shai, Anar? Weee, khalas sho!' But I was kinda 'totla' till I was five years old or so, LOL. So I think that must have been cute. :P

spogmai shaglay
05-27-2010, 11:58 AM
my sweetest childhood memories are the times i spent with my grandfather.. i was his pet.....i remember very well.. he always use to pull my cheeks and ask "cha zwey de"...and then he himself use to answer "spay bachudia"....

mashaal
05-27-2010, 12:03 PM
My cutest childhood moment is when my mom told me I used to always follow girls. even though I was 6 years old, she said I always had the thing for the ladies. She even has a video recording of me in the airport, talking to little girls my age. ya.

hahahah..me likes..:)

mashaal
05-27-2010, 12:06 PM
hmmmmmmmmm....when i was a wee little babe..i used to eat ALOT of candy...and it would rub of on my cheeks..so when ppl kissed me they would taste sugar..:)...

Shayesta
05-28-2010, 09:24 AM
My cutest childhood moment is when my mom told me I used to always follow girls. even though I was 6 years old, she said I always had the thing for the ladies. She even has a video recording of me in the airport, talking to little girls my age. ya.
LOL, this made me think of my four year old cousin. Last year we were in a park and these few Polish girls were wearing mini-skirts and my cousin looked at them, ran after them and screamed 'please stop'. And as soon as the girls stopped and turned around and saw my cousin, my cousin walked around them, kept looking at their legs and all of a sudden said: 'Oeee (in a extremely flirty tone), legs!' Haha, that was so embarrassing!

Shayesta
05-29-2010, 02:53 PM
^ That's usually a kid's cutest moments, his first words. I knew this little girl whose first words were 'cherta za' and literally everyone she saw she was like; Cherta ze? Cherta ze? :P

Cookiemonster
05-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Dont RememberX

Muslimah
05-29-2010, 10:24 PM
mom perming my hair for a beauty pageant, me eating without a fork and food all over my face.
enough said

Muslimah
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
omg and i also just realized - thats the hideous dress my grandmother made for me. hahahahah eww

Son of Mountains
05-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I ll post this poem again:

Che mashom wom sumra kha wa,

Na mi gham na mi arman wo,

hes khabr na wm da zana,

na me jan na me janan wo,

sa yao khkuly shan jwndun wo,

haga jwnd ke me sakun wo,

na laila wa na majnun o

na ghamaz o na bailtun o,

mata yadi haga shpy da,

haga story che shmeral ma,

hais poydam na che da waly,

hum khandal ma hm jarl ma,

kala mor ao kala niya na,

ma qisay ba awredly,

Hlta purta pa kohiqaf ke

khaperai ba usidly

na mi gham na mi khady wa,

zma loya badshahi wa....

Pakhtunzai
05-30-2010, 02:57 AM
Awwww some cute stories!

Up till I was about 2 years old I had curly hair and so did my dad, wherever we went we always had same curly hair like true father and son:) My mom couldn't resist but take sooooooo much pictures LOL.

As soon as my mom taught me how to write the alphabet I would end up writing As and Bs everywhere all over the house..total vandalism loll:tongue:

Pakhtunzai
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Hmmm put my goldfish in warm water while trying to wash the bowl...it died and I cried for the whole night while my grandparents laughed their heads off! I was only 5 back then!=( Poor goldfish!

Laila
06-01-2010, 03:23 PM
A family member told me I used to wink a lot at people.........especially boys :shy: (i was little remember)

spogmai shaglay
06-02-2010, 09:13 AM
i remember, when i was around 5 years old we had gone shopping with mom, dad and aunty..
since it was eid time the market was crowded... somehow me and my dad got seperated from my mom and aunty....and there i started crying very much... i cried so much that people started asking my dad whether somebody's child has lost and was he looking out for my parents..my dad just took me and came home... from that day on wards my dad always kept telling me that due to my howling i made people think that he was a kidnapper who had kidnapped somebody's child...that was a very bad thing i did to my dearest dad...

Sheenka
06-02-2010, 06:32 PM
LOOL
its so hard when u get lost in such a place
that happned to as well
but i did it by purpose and i got lost i liked a dress told my mum to buy she didnt then i walked away from the shop and got lost, and cried so much but thank god i found them

Sheenka
06-02-2010, 06:34 PM
friend to other friend- do u remember the cutest memory
when i put my dogs head out of the car window and u put ur head out of the other window and ppl were shouting
ohh such a nice twins
looolz

Master Khan
06-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I can't remember anything cute.
But once in Hong Kong when I was 5 years me and my big brother (who was 6) came from Mosque by foot, and it took us like 2 hours.
My parents didn't believe us..they thought we miss the bus lol.

spogmai shaglay
06-05-2010, 12:49 PM
when i was in Junior Kindergarten... i remember.......some days had gone fine but then it a happened that i use to cry a lot whenever my mom would make me ready to go to school... i would cry coz i didnt want to go to schooll.... it happened for a few days then my mom went to my teacher and asked what was the matter...... she replied she had asked me to learn a hindi song and come to school as she wanted me to sing it in some function in the school.... i didnt want to as i was a passive child and had great stage fear......although i learned the song but never sang it on the stage....the song was if somebody remembers it was "lakdi ki kaathi, kaathi pe ghoda, ghode ki dum pe jo maara hathoda.... dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum utha ke dauda",,,,

Smarty
06-08-2010, 05:58 PM
I once crushed the skull of king cobra when i was 2 years old...like hercules