View Full Version : Pet peeves about WOMAN, YES WOMAN

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Don't watch something else when the superbowl, ufc, baseball, or any assortment of great sporting events are on. Those are the days we require the TV.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Oh i have plenty of pet peeves on ladies

*when a guy dumps you....he dumbs you! move right along
* Do ladies really have to shop for hours and hours....ughhhhh i dont shop for that long, is it so hard to find one shirt at one store
* there is no need for a colored tip manicure
*less makeup goes a long way

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:22 PM
alright folks lets ease up. It is all in good fun.

MeemWawMeemNoon
Don't drag me shopping with you when you know I can't stand it.

Laila
alright folks lets ease up. It is all in good fun.

LOL i know you have plenty :tongue:

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh i have plenty of pet peeves on ladies

*when a guy dumps you....he dumbs you! move right along
* Do ladies really have to shop for hours and hours....ughhhhh i dont shop for that long, is it so hard to find one shirt at one store
* there is no need for a colored tip manicure
*less makeup goes a long way

hahaha I think I told you about the third one remember loll. I hate those coloured tips. High 5 homeslice.

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Give me the money and let me buy my own clothes.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:24 PM
hahaha I think I told you about the third one remember loll. I hate those coloured tips. High 5 homeslice.

YES!!! *high five back OG*

I hate it when girls just talk about sports to a guy that they like, even though they have no clue what so ever about it

Admin Khan
05-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Don't expect us to say "I love you" after every 24 hours, when we say it, we mean it.
We don't have to be the "I love you " parrots just to satisfy your ears.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Oh and when women try to talk for their men....really, let him speak he is human too!

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
oh and i hate it when girls feel like they constantly have to call their bf....its so annoying.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:34 PM
YES!!! *high five back OG*

I hate it when girls just talk about sports to a guy that they like, even though they have no clue what so ever about it

Hahaha hey thats better than asking about the game in the middle of the event. I remember me adn my room mates were watching the mayweather fights. A girl came with one of them, and basically the only comment she had was how mayweather looked lollzz.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Hahaha hey thats better than asking about the game in the middle of the event. I remember me adn my room mates were watching the mayweather fights. A girl came with one of them, and basically the only comment she had was how mayweather looked lollzz.

That is like a guy coming up to me, and tries to talk to me about something that he has no clue about....just to impress me...nah not going to happen.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:38 PM
BLS, i know i have wayyyy more, and i think i told you them before, do you remember it?

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
BLS, i know i have wayyyy more, and i think i told you them before, do you remember it?

hahaha yupp. Let me add another one, unibrow. That is a no no. I don't care how popular manizha davlatova is..a unibrow is a straight no no. :-P

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:42 PM
hahaha yupp. Let me add another one, unibrow. That is a no no. I don't care how popular manizha davlatova is..a unibrow is a straight no no. :-P

Ewwww a unibrow is gross.....

but i do find it worse when a guy has it :tongue:

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Wait i dont like it when ladies color in their eyebrows....their eyebrows look painted on or something

or when a girl goes over the top with different colored eyeshadows

BLS_1919v2.0
05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Ewwww a unibrow is gross.....

but i do find it worse when a guy has it :tongue:

its a universal thing I guess. Looks bad regardless.

Laila
05-26-2010, 09:49 PM
oh and i find it annoying when girls demand or expect their guy to open the door and push in their chair all the time, sorry but thats annoying to me

and when girls find the need that the guy needs to be the driver all the time, hell no, i call the shots on the driver seat :eviltongue:

Muslimah
05-26-2010, 09:50 PM
OHH i have lots here!
But before I start...I must say I find it HILARIOUS that Handsome even knows what coach is!

Women - DO NOT NEED DESIGNER CLOTHES! I don't get why women crave a $500 shirt when you can get the same one of probably even better quality at target or walmart! :eviltongue:

Don't complain you're fat to a guy. They will tell you you are fat or you need to work out. If you want to complain you're fat, complain to your cat. Or just don't get fat. :fighting:

I hate when girls spend hours doing their hair and make-up. I remember one time I went to my friends birthday party, she went and had her hair and make-up professionally done for $180. I did mine at home, and she was mad because I had all the compliments!

Beauty is more than the outside. If you feel ugly, work on who you are as a person first. You'll feel much prettier and less shallow!

Laila
05-26-2010, 10:01 PM
^^ Have you actually seen those girls that wear like size 0 jeans and its wayyyy too small? and they can barely walk in them, bent down, or sit down for a minute

Muslimah
05-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes roomie
We call those "Muffin tops"
Its so gross.

Muslimah
05-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Shlombay - you're a nerd!
First you say its bad if they're too big. Then its bad if they're too tight.
Hhaha. My pants are usually lululemon at home and baggy dress pants or skirts outside. Is that good enough for picky you?

IamDZJ
05-26-2010, 10:33 PM
i hate it when women nag. Chill woman!
I also hate it when they expect you to live up to their husband's expectations. Or when they blackmail their children by using their father's arrival to get things under control. Women who don't look after themselves... Brush your freaking hair!

Iqra
05-26-2010, 10:34 PM
there's so much hate in here :|

AnGaaR
05-26-2010, 10:40 PM
hate lipstick,nail polish and makeup

Iqra
05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
meh aghundah :laugh1:

Laila
05-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes roomie
We call those "Muffin tops"
Its so gross.

LOL yeah just the other day i was at the mall with my brother, he say this girl and he looks at me and says 'take a load at that muffintop'

Muslimah
05-26-2010, 10:50 PM
hehe
make up, lipstick and nail polish are not very islamic anyway Angaar. Muslimahs don't need that stuff :)

Iqra
05-26-2010, 10:51 PM
^ I think that depends :)

Muslimah
05-26-2010, 10:53 PM
hhehe
well i wear black on my eyes
sometimes at home when i feel like getting pretty then i can wear make up ..
nailpolish...i dont think that works. Maybe one week a month, but otherwise u cant complete wudu

Iqra
05-26-2010, 10:54 PM
^LOL yeah I understand that :laugh1:

*Mahzala*
05-27-2010, 03:32 AM
hehe
make up, lipstick and nail polish are not very islamic anyway Angaar. Muslimahs don't need that stuff :)

There are no restrictions on these things in Islam. Making yourself look beautiful and attractive for the pleasure of your husband is considered Ibadah.

Pakhtunzai
05-27-2010, 04:21 AM
Woman,

Do not wear jeans that are like 4times your size and say "well, I dont want them to be tight"

either buy your own size and fit in, or dont wear them at all.

Actually wrora, its called dressing decently..some of the girls i've seen here tauba they wear such tight jeans their whole shape is showing out..and wearing hijab!! Joke!!!!

And oh yeah girls..please do not buy hundreds of hairsprays and perfumes and dump it all on in one morning, you do know its bad for the ozone layer and our lungs, especially if we've got athsma! Theres always a chemical warfare going on in my sisters room.

Iqra
05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Can you plz stop hating, cuz we're awesome...

Iqra
05-27-2010, 11:40 AM
^ LOLlllllllllllll are you serioussssssssssss ????????????
ahhahahaha

Admin Khan
05-27-2010, 11:42 AM
When fat women pretend they are pregnant on the train so they can take your seat.

No thank you. not falling for that again.
:woot::woot:

mashaal
05-27-2010, 11:47 AM
hmmmmmmmmm....fat chicks...
NO OFFENSE...
they just irk me...

Iqra
05-27-2010, 11:50 AM
ehh yes, doesn't happen to you?

no, we don't really have a good transportation system ... and I haven't really paid attention olol.

hmmmmmmmmm....fat chicks...
NO OFFENSE...
they just irk me...

LOL aww :( you gonna hurt feelings!

perozaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa don't cry :angel1:

mashaal
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM
no, we don't really have a good transportation system ... and I haven't really paid attention olol.

HAHAHAH...omg...y is she fat??

Iqra
05-27-2010, 12:18 PM
HAHAHAH...omg...y is she fat??

lol shhhhhhhhhhhhh :fighting:

mashaal
05-27-2010, 12:21 PM
lol shhhhhhhhhhhhh :fighting:
awwwww..hahhaha...if she asks..dont tell her it was me..heheheh

i was at gun point..:)...

Laila
05-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Can you please please stop playing with your hair? We know its the mating season. geez

:shy: I so do that. Especially when i am nervous i i get a little part of my hair and since my hair is wavy, I twirl my finger through the waves :shy:

From now on, i will try to stop......well at least not doing it as much

Master Khan
05-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Please don't wear to much make-up.
Yo chinga makey ga.
And don't act as if you are the boss in the relationship.

Feroza_Banu
05-27-2010, 03:52 PM

hahahahhahahahahahaha....

yes i am fat :runaround:

Roshina
05-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Stupidity and (mental) weakness; some women's inability to speak their minds when even their lives probably depend on them; their deeply-rooted belief that "I don't need to know this; men will take care of it," etc. (I was once told, "Why are you so worried about women's status? It's men's job to take care of us." My response was: "They've had thousands if years to take care of us; where have they brought us?")

Yeah, those are my major pet peeves about women.

Roshina
05-29-2010, 03:28 PM
It annoys me how some girls constantly BEG for attention/pity.

OMG! I knooow!! How some of them would do ANYTHING to get attention! It's like, omg, don't you have ANY respect for yourself, little doll?

Master Khan
05-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Qrratugai lag gozara ko.

Roshina
05-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Qrratugai lag gozara ko.

~sighs~ I know, Master Khana ... che guzaara na kao, no how else do you think we're surviving? :D We're trying, lol. :Grin:

Master Khan
05-29-2010, 04:09 PM
~sighs~ I know, Master Khana ... che guzaara na kao, no how else do you think we're surviving? :D We're trying, lol. :Grin:
to lag deera Khatarnaka khaza eh.
I don't even try to argue with you because I have to read your 100 line post lol.

Muslimah
05-29-2010, 09:23 PM
just to hurt your feelings?
shlombayyyy....is a baadunkadunkdunk fat?

Muslimah
05-29-2010, 09:24 PM
speaking of fat - i just ate 5 cookies! omg im such a cow! they were soo yummy. chocolate, coconut, caramel....all mixed together

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 05:52 PM
i hate when girls are jealous of other girls and backtalk behind their backs to try to feel better about themselves

Pakhtunzai
05-30-2010, 05:58 PM
i hate when girls are jealous of other girls and backtalk behind their backs to try to feel better about themselves

Ahh I get this from my family back home sooooooooooo much..In the end I just tell em to shut their gobs!

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 07:06 PM
its haram and its realllly annoying. women love to complain and bring down other women
they cant just be supportive and happy for them

whereas men just dont care lol

Master Khan
05-30-2010, 07:10 PM
I once recorded my cousin(dad's sister) complaining about others lol, after that she did all namaz and did dua for me lol, begging me to delete it lol!.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Gossiping is a sign of weakness, and shimat is a sin!

I wish to discover the world.

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 07:22 PM
hypocrisy [hɪˈpɒkrəsɪ]n pl -sies1. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc., contrary to one's real character or actual behaviour, esp the pretence of virtue and piety
2. an act or instance of this

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 07:51 PM
cmon missy! say it!

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 07:56 PM
agreeed

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 08:16 PM
I like ur funniness.
I get wt u were trying to say :)
Ur a comedian

Muslimah
05-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Howd u manage that?

Zari
05-31-2010, 04:21 PM
urghhhhh....when girls think thier GREAT dancers...
kay seriously...some of u r NOT!!....

Muslimah
05-31-2010, 06:01 PM
LOL
And girls who can't sing! And think they can.
I had this one girl who thinks shes the best singer in the class - she keeps asking to sing in front of the class - and the students beg me not to let her, but she does anyway! Should be detention for that ear pain! It makes my ears bleed.

Laila
06-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Women who wear the weirdest looking UGGs (actually UGGs in general, i dont like them)

like this
http://citythatbreeds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/roxy-nomad-sand-uggs.jpg

Muslimah
06-06-2010, 08:41 PM
^
and UGGS are NOT summer wear. Do not wear them with shorts. What is wrong with you??

Laila
06-06-2010, 08:43 PM
^
and UGGS are NOT summer wear. Do not wear them with shorts. What is wrong with you??

LOL do not wear it period! it looks like a raccoon has invaded your feet...i swear it does

Muslimah
06-06-2010, 08:52 PM
haha you made me laugh out loud like a moron all by myself! Good job roomie!

Welll...they could wear uggs with those hair styles sheenkay posted. Then they would look like a rabies infested dog/raccoon.

Laila
06-06-2010, 08:57 PM
haha you made me laugh out loud like a moron all by myself! Good job roomie!

Welll...they could wear uggs with those hair styles sheenkay posted. Then they would look like a rabies infested dog/raccoon.

Ha ha...UGGs bothered me through out high school. Someone asked me why did i not wear one, and i said i didnt want my feet to look like chubaka

LOL! yeah those would go with that freaky hairstyle lol

DaNangarharZuwan
06-06-2010, 11:21 PM
My biggest complain with woman is stop assuming.

Muslimah
06-06-2010, 11:23 PM
^ well stop making us have to assume and just be straight up!
lol jk

Laila
06-06-2010, 11:31 PM
^ I dont get my nails done...i hate fake nails. I prefer my real nails and well polished. And i dont let anyone touch my eyebrows...no way jose....

So fellas, be happy that i dont do it :P

Roshina
06-07-2010, 12:26 AM
^ I dont get my nails done...i hate fake nails. I prefer my real nails and well polished. And i dont let anyone touch my eyebrows...no way jose....

So fellas, be happy that i dont do it :P

OMG, get this, okay?
For the FIRST time in my life, I went to get my nails done about a month ago. I got a manicure, and, hell, I didn't even know what it was! :S I just went there and told 'em that I wanted a manicure, and they were like okay.

It felt SO. DAMN. GOOD! Girrrrrl, I felt SO sophisticated and all :laugh1: I can't TELL you how good it felt, man!

But then, as it wore off, it was feeling really, really horrible. So I'm not likely to get it done again.

But eyebrows? Oh, that's totally me. I prefer threading, though waxing isn't all that bad either.

Roshina
06-07-2010, 12:33 AM
to lag deera Khatarnaka khaza eh.
I don't even try to argue with you because I have to read your 100 line post lol.

Good thing you're not a female ;)

Or I'd just use your quote and say, "Women like this, not my type!" :laugh1:

jokes, lol.

Laila
06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
OMG, get this, okay?
For the FIRST time in my life, I went to get my nails done about a month ago. I got a manicure, and, hell, I didn't even know what it was! :S I just went there and told 'em that I wanted a manicure, and they were like okay.

It felt SO. DAMN. GOOD! Girrrrrl, I felt SO sophisticated and all :laugh1: I can't TELL you how good it felt, man!

But then, as it wore off, it was feeling really, really horrible. So I'm not likely to get it done again.

But eyebrows? Oh, that's totally me. I prefer threading, though waxing isn't all that bad either.

Girl was it your real nails or the fake ones? Last year when i went to London for my cousins wedding, i got my nails done for the first time. But it was my real nails. It lasted for about a week. It looked nice because it was nicely shaped but i loved it because it was my real nails.

When it was my grad party i didnt let my nails grow so i got the fake ones just for that night. And i gotta be honest, i hated it! i completely got them off the day afterwards lol i couldnt stand it

i wont ever do that again....Though pedicures are good, and they make your feet look nice too.

Pakhtunzai
06-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Girl was it your real nails or the fake ones? Last year when i went to London for my cousins wedding, i got my nails done for the first time. But it was my real nails. It lasted for about a week. It looked nice because it was nicely shaped but i loved it because it was my real nails.

When it was my grad party i didnt let my nails grow so i got the fake ones just for that night. And i gotta be honest, i hated it! i completely got them off the day afterwards lol i couldnt stand it

i wont ever do that again....Though pedicures are good, and they make your feet look nice too.

Speaking about nails..mastera almost got me to do my nails in the middle of the nottingham town centre=O...I was like noo wayyyyyyyyyyy

What is it with girls and threading..accept that you got a one eye brow! Its beauty given by Allah SWT:)

Laila
06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Speaking about nails..mastera almost got me to do my nails in the middle of the nottingham town centre=O...I was like noo wayyyyyyyyyyy

What is it with girls and threading..accept that you got a one eye brow! Its beauty given by Allah SWT:)

:woot: Mastera is so funny.... ha ha i wish i was there. I dont let any one, absolutely anyone to touch my eyebrows. My eyebrows are nice and thick, but well kept so i dont want to risk anyone touching it. Plus threading hurts lol

IamDZJ
01-29-2012, 12:48 AM
when they tell you a stupid joke and then you continue frowning and avoiding them and then they do that stupid high pitched nervous giggle thingy. makes you want to grab a pen and stab them until there is no life left in them to make a sound.

Gulalai
01-29-2012, 10:16 AM
title should be *women not woman :shy:

کیش
01-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Where to begin?

Hmm, the ones who have to much opinion.

The ones who put on alot of make-up.

The ones who wear tight clothes, but get mad if a guy checks them out.

The ones who marry a man for their money, and divorce them while taken half the Hard working man's fortunes.

کیش
01-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Can you please please stop playing with your hair? We know its the mating season. geez
When fat women pretend they are pregnant on the train so they can take your seat.

No thank you. not falling for that again.

OHH i have lots here!
But before I start...I must say I find it HILARIOUS that Handsome even knows what coach is!

Women - DO NOT NEED DESIGNER CLOTHES! I don't get why women crave a $500 shirt when you can get the same one of probably even better quality at target or walmart!

Don't complain you're fat to a guy. They will tell you you are fat or you need to work out. If you want to complain you're fat, complain to your cat. Or just don't get fat.

I hate when girls spend hours doing their hair and make-up. I remember one time I went to my friends birthday party, she went and had her hair and make-up professionally done for $180. I did mine at home, and she was mad because I had all the compliments!

Beauty is more than the outside. If you feel ugly, work on who you are as a person first. You'll feel much prettier and less shallow!

:praise::praise: :praise: :praise:

This :pullinghair:

Gulalai
01-29-2012, 11:07 AM
This :pullinghair:

LOOOL! :fighting: x

Adam
01-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Them hoes that say "only Allah can judge me"

Old School Killiwal
01-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Them hoes that say "only Allah can judge me"

There is one particular hoe that just won't show me her face.

besides that, I hate the nagging, the constant need to be reassured and the talking in general.

IamDZJ
01-29-2012, 01:57 PM
brush your ****ing hair. that entire messy hair look expired 3 decades ago.
you know what else angers me??? you know those haircuts where you have normal size of hair on top but in the bottom they end up with a horse's tail?? it's very thin in the bottom but full on top. wtf is that?? how do you put that in a ponytail??

sahil112
01-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Actually wrora, its called dressing decently..some of the girls i've seen here tauba they wear such tight jeans their whole shape is showing out..and wearing hijab!! Joke!!!!

And oh yeah girls..please do not buy hundreds of hairsprays and perfumes and dump it all on in one morning, you do know its bad for the ozone layer and our lungs, especially if we've got athsma! Theres always a chemical warfare going on in my sisters room.

LOLLLL did u see the hijabis at me uni aha!!! head scarf wd make up and tyt jeans and dat aha, modern hijabis ?

DaZahroJaam.
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
A few things to keep in mind before appearing in public..
If you don't intend on washing your hair or at least three times in a week, refrain from dumping half a bottle of oil in it. If you have a vitamin d deficiency and are too lazy to go to the doctor, either apply some eyeliner or lipstick. Honesty, of I was your husband and you walked in front of me like a yellow blob that just arose from a coma, I too would be beating the hell out of you at every chance that I would get.

Pisho
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I have a lot of pet peeves but most have been have been written here
What I dont like is when men let women be pathetic
I mean taking care of them as if they are paralyzed giving them money and thinking women cannot take care of themselves then women end up acting all sorts of crazy because they were told they are the most precious frekin thing on this planet :/

Women who do not have a heart and are selfish bch that if in real life u wanna just stab and hang them but they are in their fake bubble that only bursts when they get old and are placed in an old folk home
They still think they are all that but bitch no one would have sent u there if u were normal in a first place :lal18:

Looking beautiful is irrelivan I'd rAther have a beautiful heart
Now a days women think if they have their fake beauty that it will feed them and take care of em

Pisho
11-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Hey hey nothing wrong with perfume I mean that's the only thing out of make up I like lol along with lip gloss haha
Bit too much of anything is not good for u

Gulalai
11-06-2012, 02:25 PM

i saw the title and i was just about to say that again :/ i think i have a problem LOL

MostafaM
11-06-2012, 04:36 PM
I hate women who actually lack the intellectual capacity to understand what they say.

Often they ruin their lifes just by verbally BS-ing people and get a bad reaction from them.

randolph85
11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
toe hair.

faye
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
hair under the toes or on top of the toes?;)

MostafaM
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM
toe hair.

You have seen women with hair on their feet?

Dude, I feel sorry for you.

This must have been a horrible incident.

:smh:

randolph85
11-06-2012, 06:19 PM
its just awful

:lal7:

ډګروال
11-06-2012, 07:38 PM
i hate women who actually lack the intellectual capacity to understand what they say.

Often they ruin their lifes just by verbally bs-ing people and get a bad reaction from them.

lives

http://www.englisch-hilfen.de

کیش
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
i saw the title and i was just about to say that again :/ i think i have a problem LOL

:pullinghair:

Woman also have a bad habit of holding small grudges for a long period of time. Something like "you did this____ 5 months, 4 days, 5 hours, 30 minutes and 15 seconds ago and that still pisses me off."

:pullinghair:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66539_4887440070677_2067701044_n.jpg

randolph85
11-06-2012, 07:56 PM
also, chicks that go on rides with the undertaker and don't even bother calling their man.

"where to, gulalai?"

http://slam.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesB/backlash_undertaker.jpg

Gulalai
11-06-2012, 07:59 PM
what?

randolph85
11-06-2012, 08:00 PM
exactly.

Pisho
11-06-2012, 08:25 PM
I hate women who actually lack the intellectual capacity to understand what they say.

Often they ruin their lifes just by verbally BS-ing people and get a bad reaction from them.
What do u mean by that lol
Care to share an example?

MostafaM
11-06-2012, 10:00 PM
lives

http://www.englisch-hilfen.de (http://www.englisch-hilfen.de)

ThanG you. lol

MostafaM
11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
What do u mean by that lol
Care to share an example?

Example:

Woman A is stupid and talks about stuff she has absolutly no knowledge of but tries to impress people or tries narrow mindedly to manipulate others.

People need some time to uncover her BS and then hate her all her life long.

Was my example good enough? lol

pashtanajan
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM
I am in no way a misogynist (I'm female) but I get aggravated by most females, at least the ones that I come across with on a near daily basis.

Pet-peeves:

- Gossip. (I could honestly care less about what she did and he did and then she did. You're wasting my time!)

- Double-edged compliments, what I mean by this is –*Woman A goes, "Oh, your dress is absolutely gorgeous!" to Woman B. Woman B is happy and delighted by the compliment she has received from Woman A, but once she leaves – Woman A immediately turns around to Woman C, and confesses, "Her dress was hideous! She looked like Chihuahua!"

- Passive-aggressiveness. I've noted women are much more likely than men to do this. They ignore you, pretend everything is alright, when it's really not –*but they choose not to discuss the issue with you. However, they still go onto blame you for the reasons that you've hurt them (reasons that you were not aware of).

-STARE AT MY FACE NOT MY CLOTHES. Yes when I go to a wedding/formal event this is what happens. "Salam, sanga ye Khala janey?" I smile to Woman A. Woman A does not look at my face, as she greets me. Her eyes first observe my legs, and then they scan my clothes – then at last, do her eyes finally settle on my face. She then greets me, while her eyes either reveal that she's now either jealous of me, has either judged me for the clothes I've worn, or oddly both.

Anyway, that's all I can think of for now...

Pisho
11-06-2012, 10:32 PM

Example:

Woman A is stupid and talks about stuff she has absolutly no knowledge of but tries to impress people or tries narrow mindedly to manipulate others.

People need some time to uncover her BS and then hate her all her life long.

Was my example good enough? lol

Ohh yeah I hate that too its more like trying to impress by lying like the many aunties do these days haha

Even the young ladies too which is kinda weird I mean who cares what others think of u
As long as you do the right thing and only worry about being a good human being no one is better than you and if they think they are they are not worth talking to immersing khu lare khabara da

Pisho
11-06-2012, 10:34 PM
Actually men do these things too is there a thread for
I HATE WHEN MEN.... lol

Pisho
11-08-2012, 07:02 PM
i hate this the most
34:30-34:40
she cannot judge and acts like a bitch :die:
Afghan Star Season 8 - Episode.1 / ستاره افغان فصل هشتم - قسمت اول - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwq6cdvPtHY&feature=g-all-c)