View Full Version : Random Thoughts(New)

Laila
05-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm off =)

It's way past your folks' bedtime. Run along, pull the covers. Don't ruin Admin's final study session. Well, you know what, telling him he is cute might give him that boost he needs. I'm out =)

Mesbah i think you are pretty :shy:

Laila
05-19-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm off =)

It's way past your folks' bedtime. Run along, pull the covers. Don't ruin Admin's final study session. Well, you know what, telling him he is cute might give him that boost he needs. I'm out =)

Mesbah i think you are pretty :shy:

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 12:58 AM
I think Kcube is handsome young man who thinks he is to cool for us.

ha ha ha, Nice! atleast someone knows what I feel like ! :cheeze:

nah just kidding.........

if I were to look like someone it would be something in between Geroge Clooney and this guy (Karl Urban from LOTR):

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/karl_urban_01.jpghttp://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/karl_urban_01.jpg

though now adays I have a goatee and I dont exercise anymore so I am slightly out of shape as well.

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 12:58 AM
I think Kcube is handsome young man who thinks he is to cool for us.

ha ha ha, Nice! atleast someone knows what I feel like ! :cheeze:

nah just kidding.........

if I were to look like someone it would be something in between Geroge Clooney and this guy (Karl Urban from LOTR):

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/karl_urban_01.jpghttp://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/karl_urban_01.jpg

though now adays I have a goatee and I dont exercise anymore so I am slightly out of shape as well.

Laila
05-19-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ I dont see the photo

oh and dont mention George Clooney.....he is, he is :blushes:

Laila
05-19-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ I dont see the photo

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:07 AM
^^ I dont see the photo

well again:

http://www.vootar.com/imgs/elementos/1258380020.jpg

MFD you'll be surprised if you saw my uncle, HE IS A CLOONEY CLONE !!

:woot:

looks exactly like him even the few gray here and there :cheeze:

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:07 AM
^^ I dont see the photo

well again:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:08 AM
well again:

Woah.....mashallah.

hmmm what do you think i look like, whats your guess? just curious

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:08 AM
well again:

Woah.....mashallah.

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Woah.....mashallah.

well I actually do know how you look like!

I'll PM you.

and I think you look really gorgeous (no pervert meaning implied so cool off everyone :blushes: )

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Woah.....mashallah.

I'll PM you.

and I think you look really gorgeous (no pervert meaning implied so cool off everyone :blushes: )

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:15 AM

I'll PM you.

LOL, ha ha what do you mean.......did i post something up here *thinks about it for a minute*

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:15 AM

I'll PM you.

LOL, ha ha what do you mean.......did i post something up here *thinks about it for a minute*

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:27 AM
^ :)

::rolleyes::

I currently have a goatee that and now with a beard of a few weeks I dont look like that guy anymore though :blushes:

plus all this studying is making me lose my shape :sad1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:27 AM

I currently have a goatee that and now with a beard of a few weeks I dont look like that guy anymore though :blushes:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:31 AM

LOL thanks for the clear up. Yeah i hear this and that here and there.....and its funny because i get these guys from Afghanistan and Pakistan saying 'oh you are lovely you are the love of my life' ::rolleyes:: LOL i find it hilarious because i just block them right away....meh weirdos :uff:

though i do want to add that i dont have a personal display photo up anymore.......i thought hey the people on my facebook already know me and know what i look like, so just for my privacy and security, its not on display

yeah studying does that...it sure has done that to me. Now i honestly have bags under my eyes. My sleep pattern and eating pattern is messed up, after next week inshallah i wont be a zombie anymore :laugh1:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:31 AM

LOL thanks for the clear up. Yeah i hear this and that here and there.....and its funny because i get these guys from Afghanistan and Pakistan saying 'oh you are lovely you are the love of my life' ::rolleyes:: LOL i find it hilarious because i just block them right away....meh weirdos :uff:

though i do want to add that i dont have a personal display photo up anymore.......i thought hey the people on my facebook already know me and know what i look like, so just for my privacy and security, its not on display

yeah studying does that...it sure has done that to me. Now i honestly have bags under my eyes. My sleep pattern and eating pattern is messed up, after next week inshallah i wont be a zombie anymore :laugh1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:35 AM
guys from Afghanistan and Pakistan saying 'oh you are lovely you are the love of my life' ::rolleyes:: LOL i find it hilarious because i just block them right away....meh weirdos :uff:

ha ha ha.... I can understand why they would say that ........ :)

but thats not a decent way to talk to a girl !!

especially an Afghan girl or you'll probably get this > :beat:

ha ha ha! though blocking them is the right thing to do since most of these are perverts anyways :Cool:

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:35 AM
guys from Afghanistan and Pakistan saying 'oh you are lovely you are the love of my life' ::rolleyes:: LOL i find it hilarious because i just block them right away....meh weirdos :uff:

ha ha ha! though blocking them is the right thing to do since most of these are perverts anyways :Cool:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:37 AM

Yeah when they message me, because i dont add them, i just dont reply back. And if they message me again, i do block them...though i did have to report a couple of them. Damn, hella desperate! :laugh1:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:37 AM

Yeah when they message me, because i dont add them, i just dont reply back. And if they message me again, i do block them...though i did have to report a couple of them. Damn, hella desperate! :laugh1:

Max
05-19-2010, 01:40 AM
i read some thread why is everyone ragging on pakistan lol

Max
05-19-2010, 01:40 AM

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:42 AM

Meh..... politics is not my cup of tea

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:42 AM

Meh..... politics is not my cup of tea

Max
05-19-2010, 01:45 AM
i think you guys have some actual talibs logged on here lmao that be pretty funny to find Osama Bin Ladin commenting in the ladies fashion section

Max
05-19-2010, 01:45 AM
i think you guys have some actual talibs logged on here lmao that be pretty funny to find Osama Bin Ladin commenting in the ladies fashion section

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:46 AM

LOL :woot: hey maybe i can give him some fashion tips....he is getting old...i can help him to find good lotions for wrinkles and anti aging cream....:laugh1:

Laila
05-19-2010, 01:46 AM

LOL :woot: hey maybe i can give him some fashion tips....he is getting old...i can help him to find good lotions for wrinkles and anti aging cream....:laugh1:

Max
05-19-2010, 01:51 AM
haha orrr maybe you can tell him to stop marrying every young girl he finds and leave some for his other taliban ..poor guys it would suck to be them.

Max
05-19-2010, 01:51 AM
haha orrr maybe you can tell him to stop marrying every young girl he finds and leave some for his other taliban ..poor guys it would suck to be them.

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 01:59 AM
lol
ma sadqe sare hoboman shawom.
dress him in black, he is a cute talib. dress him in jeans, he is a hobo man. grinning from ear to ear all the time though.

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 01:59 AM
lol
ma sadqe sare hoboman shawom.
dress him in black, he is a cute talib. dress him in jeans, he is a hobo man. grinning from ear to ear all the time though.

tor_khan
05-19-2010, 02:20 AM
I have a heart Lema.

dont you think I get hurt when you call me that.:lal5:

Khaney and Tor Khan came to late work today, I am on the verge of firing them both.

Oops ...:pcguru:

tor_khan
05-19-2010, 02:20 AM
I have a heart Lema.

dont you think I get hurt when you call me that.:lal5:

Khaney and Tor Khan came to late work today, I am on the verge of firing them both.

Oops ...:pcguru:

Max
05-19-2010, 03:05 AM
"Existence is random. It has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us."

Max
05-19-2010, 03:05 AM
"Existence is random. It has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us."

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 04:04 AM
what the hell
why can't i sleep :cryy:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 04:04 AM
what the hell
why can't i sleep :cryy:

Max
05-19-2010, 04:06 AM
^ same here, i even tried reading a book still nothing

Max
05-19-2010, 04:06 AM
^ same here, i even tried reading a book still nothing

Feroza_Banu
05-19-2010, 04:07 AM
psssshhhhhhhhhht!!!!:lal5: i m trying for a new identity. what's wrong with you?! i already called you peroza!!

akhhhhhhhh hai... sar mai!!!... lol sorry... kho i really like ur name blood and it suits u so much :blushes:... i ammmmmmmm so glad to have u here... :lal29:

Feroza_Banu
05-19-2010, 04:07 AM
psssshhhhhhhhhht!!!!:lal5: i m trying for a new identity. what's wrong with you?! i already called you peroza!!

akhhhhhhhh hai... sar mai!!!... lol sorry... kho i really like ur name blood and it suits u so much :blushes:... i ammmmmmmm so glad to have u here... :lal29:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 04:16 AM
what have i ever done to you?!:lal5:
busted three nails. it hurts like a youknowwhat. see? i am not even swearing any more. :lal29:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 04:16 AM
busted three nails. it hurts like a youknowwhat. see? i am not even swearing any more. :lal29:

MazloomyarMaseed
05-19-2010, 05:33 AM
with due respect

I get issued warnings by moderators here on the grounds that iam abusive to females even though i got threatened with my teeth being smashed,Also these jinnah supporters posing as pashtuns also got moderators to issue me warnings, not just this, i posted a thread about the reality of pashtuns in waziristan, and the moderator who didnt have the gutts to warn IMB706 deleted the thread without informing me of his decision. members here are abusing the moderators power here by watching over Anti Jinnah supporters and allowing Anti Islam supporters to spread their flith and lies.

Now it happens,that imb706 the anti islamic member here, who posted photos of our prophet(pbuh) is allowed back into the forum.

This is hipocrasy and cowardly.

regards

StrategistMaseed

MazloomyarMaseed
05-19-2010, 05:33 AM
with due respect

I get issued warnings by moderators here on the grounds that iam abusive to females even though i got threatened with my teeth being smashed,Also these jinnah supporters posing as pashtuns also got moderators to issue me warnings, not just this, i posted a thread about the reality of pashtuns in waziristan, and the moderator who didnt have the gutts to warn IMB706 deleted the thread without informing me of his decision. members here are abusing the moderators power here by watching over Anti Jinnah supporters and allowing Anti Islam supporters to spread their flith and lies.

Now it happens,that imb706 the anti islamic member here, who posted photos of our prophet(pbuh) is allowed back into the forum.

regards

StrategistMaseed

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 05:40 AM
Is anyone going Afghanistan this summer?

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 05:40 AM

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Sugar..I need an avatar and a signature.

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Sugar..I need an avatar and a signature.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-19-2010, 05:46 AM
do you have proof that it was him?

can you please stop assuming and complaining quite frankly I'm getting tired of it.

stop taking too much drugs, evidence was given, thats why he was banned. Moderators were given screenshots and other materials. I find it amusing how you are so ignorant.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-19-2010, 05:46 AM
do you have proof that it was him?

can you please stop assuming and complaining quite frankly I'm getting tired of it.

stop taking too much drugs, evidence was given, thats why he was banned. Moderators were given screenshots and other materials. I find it amusing how you are so ignorant.

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
done.

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
done.

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 06:12 AM
^manana!

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 06:12 AM
^manana!

karachipashtun
05-19-2010, 06:20 AM
HEllo everyone.

nice sig Zakiah!

where is that pic from?

karachipashtun
HEllo everyone.

nice sig Zakiah!

where is that pic from?

karachipashtun

ouch.

I am sure it hurts.

karachipashtun

ouch.

I am sure it hurts.

karachipashtun
05-19-2010, 07:07 AM
with due respect

regards

StrategistMaseed

are you on some sort of medication? He is banned. His username says banned and your saying they allowed him?

what is your problem. stop complaining and enjoy the site like us . we all like you here but your complaining is getting a bit...

karachipashtun
05-19-2010, 07:07 AM
with due respect

regards

StrategistMaseed

are you on some sort of medication? He is banned. His username says banned and your saying they allowed him?

what is your problem. stop complaining and enjoy the site like us . we all like you here but your complaining is getting a bit...

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Wish me good luck everyone, I have a sociology final tomorrow.
good luck wrora :), hope you do well

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 08:22 AM
Wish me good luck everyone, I have a sociology final tomorrow.
good luck wrora :), hope you do well

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 08:37 AM
HEllo everyone.

nice sig Zakiah!

where is that pic from?

Heya!
thanks..I just googled afghan flag..and that was one of the pictures that came up.

Zakiah
05-19-2010, 08:37 AM
HEllo everyone.

nice sig Zakiah!

where is that pic from?

Heya!
thanks..I just googled afghan flag..and that was one of the pictures that came up.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh its the Afghan cricket supporters

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh its the Afghan cricket supporters

Max
05-19-2010, 10:24 AM
with due respect

regards

StrategistMaseed

:hairy::hairy::hairy:

Max
05-19-2010, 10:24 AM
with due respect

regards

StrategistMaseed

:hairy::hairy::hairy:

Max
05-19-2010, 10:29 AM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/12/02_0.gif

Max
05-19-2010, 10:29 AM

Max
05-19-2010, 10:33 AM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/12/08-1.gif

Max
05-19-2010, 10:33 AM
http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/12/08-1.gif

Iqra
05-19-2010, 11:30 AM
LOl max that golf one was cool =)

I'd love to be in such a place right now!

Iqra
05-19-2010, 11:30 AM
LOl max that golf one was cool =)

I'd love to be in such a place right now!

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 11:53 AM

:woot::shakeshand:

Admin Khan

:woot::shakeshand:

Laila

Yes i am, i leave next month, inshallah.....

Good morning everyone :banana:

Laila

Good morning everyone :banana:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:58 AM
M I glad I didnt paint my face this morning or wat. Just bumped on to dada in the train. :)
Morning doc

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:58 AM
M I glad I didnt paint my face this morning or wat. Just bumped on to dada in the train. :)
Morning doc

Laila
05-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Morning doc

Morning DJZ....you going to college today, or work?

Laila
Morning doc

Morning DJZ....you going to college today, or work?

Master Khan
My mum don't want me to go Pakistan next month:sad1:

Master Khan
My mum don't want me to go Pakistan next month:sad1:

Iqra
^ Don't go then =)

Iqra
^ Don't go then =)

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 02:25 PM

stay safe sister :uff:

where specifically are you from ?

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 02:25 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 02:33 PM

I arrive in Kabul. Then i go to the East....to Laghman, Ningarhar and Kunar.

I would love to go to Kandahar, i really want to visit my great grandfathers grave. I particularly want to go to Arghandab....if i can :)

Laila
05-19-2010, 02:33 PM

I arrive in Kabul. Then i go to the East....to Laghman, Ningarhar and Kunar.

I would love to go to Kandahar, i really want to visit my great grandfathers grave. I particularly want to go to Arghandab....if i can :)

Laila
05-19-2010, 02:55 PM
^ I will talk to my male cousins, so that they can get me a plane ticket from Kabul to Kandahar then they can also go with me

:lal7::lal18::lal7::lal3::lal11::lal9:

Laila
05-19-2010, 02:55 PM
^ I will talk to my male cousins, so that they can get me a plane ticket from Kabul to Kandahar then they can also go with me

:lal7::lal18::lal7::lal3::lal11::lal9:

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
^ Don't go then =)
Manana
I haven't been there for 2 years,
I really want to see my new house there.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
^ Don't go then =)
Manana
I haven't been there for 2 years,
I really want to see my new house there.

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Someone is rich.

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Someone is rich.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Someone is rich.
Lol manana wrora, Got a 2 story house back house and my dad finish it with new stuff like sofas, curtains etc, and got a new farming busniess going on now..I just want to see my family and my house
...hope my mum change her mind.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Someone is rich.
Lol manana wrora, Got a 2 story house back house and my dad finish it with new stuff like sofas, curtains etc, and got a new farming busniess going on now..I just want to see my family and my house
...hope my mum change her mind.

pekhawar
05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
^dont worry you will go.

pekhawar
05-19-2010, 05:41 PM
^dont worry you will go.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:45 PM
^dont worry you will go.
its doesn't I will turn 18 soon so I will be working and doing my driving test, so thats why my mum said no.:)
she is trying to scare me by saying its too hot, there is fighting there etc lol!

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 05:45 PM
^dont worry you will go.
its doesn't I will turn 18 soon so I will be working and doing my driving test, so thats why my mum said no.:)
she is trying to scare me by saying its too hot, there is fighting there etc lol!

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
So i am home alone, taking a nap in my room. then i hear someone walking quietly down the hallway.....i was startled,my heart started to pound like crazy, i was so scared....i grab my cell phone, and quietly walk to my door to open it....then i take one step into the hallway, then i come across a face. i scream and he screams! turns out its my bro's friend.......

so i ask him what the hell is he doing here because i thought i was home alone. And i guess my brother came home early with all his friends :glare:

he should at least let me know :fighting:

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
So i am home alone, taking a nap in my room. then i hear someone walking quietly down the hallway.....i was startled,my heart started to pound like crazy, i was so scared....i grab my cell phone, and quietly walk to my door to open it....then i take one step into the hallway, then i come across a face. i scream and he screams! turns out its my bro's friend.......

so i ask him what the hell is he doing here because i thought i was home alone. And i guess my brother came home early with all his friends :glare:

he should at least let me know :fighting:

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
^
He let boys into his house?

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
^

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:08 PM
^

Yeah he didnt know that i was home, and i didnt know that he was home. I parked my car in the garage. I didnt open any of the blinds because i took my medicine and i had to go to sleep. So i slept in my bedroom with the door closed.

My father will be pissed off at him if he knew...but i am not going to rat him out though. I am not that kind of sister.

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:08 PM
^

Yeah he didnt know that i was home, and i didnt know that he was home. I parked my car in the garage. I didnt open any of the blinds because i took my medicine and i had to go to sleep. So i slept in my bedroom with the door closed.

My father will be pissed off at him if he knew...but i am not going to rat him out though. I am not that kind of sister.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:16 PM
^
I know its not good to let boys into your house if you got sisters, daugter(older) etc, Sorry If I upset you.
Khapa key gama

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:16 PM
^
I know its not good to let boys into your house if you got sisters, daugter(older) etc, Sorry If I upset you.
Khapa key gama

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
^
Khapa key gama

LOL, i am not upset. My brother, even though he is younger than me, is the kind that will kick your a** if you try to talk to me....my father has taught him that.....a little memory

i was in the 5th grade, 10 years old. I was sitting down during recess with all my other friends, picking flowers from the grass. My brother went to the same school as me and he was in the 4 grade, 8 years old. And these group of 6 grade boys came over to us girls, and started to bother us. One of the boys came over to me......and starting to bother me. I told him to stop but i was little. So my brother out of no where......came and grabbed the guy by the back of his shirt. He said 'Chup sha, padar nalat' (he would cuss in pashto and dari) and pushed the guy down hella hard and started to punch him over and over again....lol my brother was little compared to the 12 year old....LOL my brother has always fought for me, he didnt care how big or old the guy was.

Till today, his friends dont try to hit on me or anything.....they actually respect me :tongue:

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
^
Khapa key gama

LOL, i am not upset. My brother, even though he is younger than me, is the kind that will kick your a** if you try to talk to me....my father has taught him that.....a little memory

i was in the 5th grade, 10 years old. I was sitting down during recess with all my other friends, picking flowers from the grass. My brother went to the same school as me and he was in the 4 grade, 8 years old. And these group of 6 grade boys came over to us girls, and started to bother us. One of the boys came over to me......and starting to bother me. I told him to stop but i was little. So my brother out of no where......came and grabbed the guy by the back of his shirt. He said 'Chup sha, padar nalat' (he would cuss in pashto and dari) and pushed the guy down hella hard and started to punch him over and over again....lol my brother was little compared to the 12 year old....LOL my brother has always fought for me, he didnt care how big or old the guy was.

Till today, his friends dont try to hit on me or anything.....they actually respect me :tongue:

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:28 PM
^they all have a crush on you.

LOL i guess :tongue:

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:28 PM
^they all have a crush on you.

LOL i guess :tongue:

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:32 PM
I haven't got a sister but nice to see him defending you.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:32 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:35 PM

Yeah, my brother was that little kid that like literally fought everday at school. Everday the principal would call my house to talk to my parents. Surprisingly, he never got expelled.....though he was suspended a lot.

even at Afghan occasions, people would call him khatarnq.....because he would punch all the Afghan boys, dunno why though

Laila
05-19-2010, 06:35 PM

Yeah, my brother was that little kid that like literally fought everday at school. Everday the principal would call my house to talk to my parents. Surprisingly, he never got expelled.....though he was suspended a lot.

even at Afghan occasions, people would call him khatarnq.....because he would punch all the Afghan boys, dunno why though

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
^
Wow Da kho socha pashtun day.

Master Khan
05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
^
Wow Da kho socha pashtun day.

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 07:43 PM
:lal9::lal9:

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 07:43 PM
:lal9::lal9:

Laila
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Salam Sabrina and Deathmatch :smile1:

Laila
05-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Salam Sabrina and Deathmatch :smile1:

Laila
05-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Salam MFD

HI Samima Jan!!!

is it me, or is it just dead

*crickets chirping, and looks around, then looks down at her feet....hey! there is a gum right there*

Laila
05-19-2010, 08:43 PM
Salam MFD

HI Samima Jan!!!

is it me, or is it just dead

*crickets chirping, and looks around, then looks down at her feet....hey! there is a gum right there*

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Another final!

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Another final!

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Its finals week MFD!
LOL, yeah and i dont know why i am here
Salam everyone.

Salam Handsome

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Its finals week MFD!
LOL, yeah and i dont know why i am here
Salam everyone.

Salam Handsome

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:49 PM
nothing much u?

Meh same old same old.....so....when are you visiting the West Coast? I plan on going to NY sometime in the near future......i will probably visit my sister in Canada then go to NY from there.

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:49 PM
nothing much u?

Meh same old same old.....so....when are you visiting the West Coast? I plan on going to NY sometime in the near future......i will probably visit my sister in Canada then go to NY from there.

Max
05-19-2010, 09:54 PM
The girls on this website are nice, they're smart and know how to talk

the guys are acting like monkeys

Max
05-19-2010, 09:54 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM

Damn skippy >>>http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)<<< I love this emoticon

Laila
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM

Damn skippy >>>http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)<<< I love this emoticon

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 09:59 PM
DID HE JUST CALL HIMSELF A MONKEY TO GET YOU TWO'S ATTENTION? DAAAAAaMN!

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 09:59 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM

He probably doesnt consider himself a guy http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/hareen_mm/Smilies/th_whistling.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/whistling smilies/hareen_mm/Smilies/whistling.gif?o=14)

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:00 PM

He probably doesnt consider himself a guy http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii165/hareen_mm/Smilies/th_whistling.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/whistling smilies/hareen_mm/Smilies/whistling.gif?o=14)

Max
05-19-2010, 10:01 PM
lol they didnt do anything to me but im pretty sure if you lock them up in a room they'll rip eachother's hearts out

haha that was phunnyy you two..NOT

Max
05-19-2010, 10:01 PM
lol they didnt do anything to me but im pretty sure if you lock them up in a room they'll rip eachother's hearts out

haha that was phunnyy you two..NOT

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 10:02 PM

That's what she said.

Admin Khan

That's what she said.

Max
^ No she didnt she left meee :(

Max

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Why?

(Seems like your enemy is back again Max.)

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Why?

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:04 PM
so i think i am addicted to dhw.

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:04 PM
so i think i am addicted to dhw.

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:09 PM
^^ Namaste :)

Just watching Russell Peters right now

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:09 PM
^^ Namaste :)

Just watching Russell Peters right now

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:12 PM
i wish he did something on afghans but then again, may be he just wants to live.

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:12 PM
i wish he did something on afghans but then again, may be he just wants to live.

Max
05-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Why?

she told me i was too good for her..in the end it was my awesomness that doomed me :(

Max
05-19-2010, 10:17 PM
Why?

she told me i was too good for her..in the end it was my awesomness that doomed me :(

Max
05-19-2010, 10:18 PM
Loll @ russell peters doing an Afghan show..i dont think he is that dumb

although i loved his new video, wuz awesomee

Max
05-19-2010, 10:18 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:21 PM
^Girlfriend problems? You can vent here. We will hear you out. We have a lot of ladies who will hear you out.
I can try to help out

Is it on demand or youtube?

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:21 PM
^Girlfriend problems? You can vent here. We will hear you out. We have a lot of ladies who will hear you out.
I can try to help out

Is it on demand or youtube?

Max
05-19-2010, 10:24 PM
how do you write in caps someone tell mee

Max
05-19-2010, 10:24 PM
how do you write in caps someone tell mee

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
YAY! Shlombay is here now :blushes:

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
YAY! Shlombay is here now :blushes:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:30 PM
weren't you all here when i came? Why is every one talking about me being the first one?

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 10:30 PM
weren't you all here when i came? Why is every one talking about me being the first one?

Max
05-19-2010, 10:32 PM
someone tell me how to write in capsss !!

Max
05-19-2010, 10:32 PM
someone tell me how to write in capsss !!

Max
05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
How the hell does everybody keep writing in cappps

Max
05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
How the hell does everybody keep writing in cappps

Max
05-19-2010, 10:38 PM
No BECAUSE I BAN YOUU

TAKE A HIKE SHLOOMII, DIS IS MA CRIB NOW IM TAKInG OVAA

Laila
New member alert

Max
No BECAUSE I BAN YOUU

TAKE A HIKE SHLOOMII, DIS IS MA CRIB NOW IM TAKInG OVAA

Laila
New member alert

Max
05-19-2010, 10:39 PM
wHO DARED TO REGISTER HERE

Max
05-19-2010, 10:39 PM
wHO DARED TO REGISTER HERE

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:41 PM
^^ UH OH....Godfather is not very happy :awkward:

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:41 PM
^^ UH OH....Godfather is not very happy :awkward:

pukhtana
05-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Salam everyone.

pukhtana
05-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Salam everyone.

Max
05-19-2010, 10:48 PM
YOu CANT BAN MEE SHLLOOOMEE..SO SHLOOM AWAY, i TAKIN OVA

Max
05-19-2010, 10:48 PM
YOu CANT BAN MEE SHLLOOOMEE..SO SHLOOM AWAY, i TAKIN OVA

pukhtana
05-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Hey Max, welcome here. How was your day today?

pukhtana
05-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Hey Max, welcome here. How was your day today?

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:50 PM
*looks at Shlombay then at Max.....then looks back at Shlombay.....bites her nails*

Hi Pukhtuna....how are you jan?

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:50 PM
*looks at Shlombay then at Max.....then looks back at Shlombay.....bites her nails*

Hi Pukhtuna....how are you jan?

DaNangarharZuwan
05-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Salamalaikum. I must say you guys are doing a fantastic job in maintaining such a successful website, I am very proud of you guys.

I am not big on posting but I have been visiting here since March.

DaNangarharZuwan
05-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Salamalaikum. I must say you guys are doing a fantastic job in maintaining such a successful website, I am very proud of you guys.

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:53 PM

Salam Nangarhari....how are you hamsaya? :)

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:53 PM

Salam Nangarhari....how are you hamsaya? :)

DaNangarharZuwan
05-19-2010, 10:55 PM
I am doing ok.

DaNangarharZuwan
05-19-2010, 10:55 PM
I am doing ok.

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:57 PM
I am doing ok.

just okay?? you should be feeling *fantastic* you are at PF now.....go run around and scream at the top of your lungs....do some somersaults.....bump up your music hella loud and just jump around and get jiggy wit it :banana:

Laila
05-19-2010, 10:57 PM
I am doing ok.

just okay?? you should be feeling *fantastic* you are at PF now.....go run around and scream at the top of your lungs....do some somersaults.....bump up your music hella loud and just jump around and get jiggy wit it :banana:

DaNangarharZuwan
05-19-2010, 11:01 PM
yea you are right.

this site has nice poetry.

I will go to sleep.
goodnight.

DaNangarharZuwan
yea you are right.

I will go to sleep.
goodnight.

Max
Hey pakhtana wassup lady ..so far sneezed all day lol

Max
Hey pakhtana wassup lady ..so far sneezed all day lol

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM
Great, so now Max is also part of the Randomness crew.

Admin Khan
05-19-2010, 11:02 PM

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:04 PM
yea you are right.

I will go to sleep.
goodnight.

Good night to you :)

Random Thought: Show me the money http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:04 PM
yea you are right.

I will go to sleep.
goodnight.

Good night to you :)

Random Thought: Show me the money http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
^ How much you wiling to put on the table?

and i dont do less than a grand

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
^ How much you wiling to put on the table?

and i dont do less than a grand

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:16 PM
seeing is believing.

but $2grands.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/ShadowStalkerWA/Emoticons/th_Emoticon-Think.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/emoticon/ShadowStalkerWA/Emoticons/Emoticon-Think.gif?o=76)

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/virginiahenriques/emoticon/th_emot57.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/emoticon/virginiahenriques/emoticon/emot57.gif?o=369)

nah....higher

Laila
seeing is believing.

but $2grands.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/ShadowStalkerWA/Emoticons/th_Emoticon-Think.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/emoticon/ShadowStalkerWA/Emoticons/Emoticon-Think.gif?o=76)

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/virginiahenriques/emoticon/th_emot57.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/emoticon/virginiahenriques/emoticon/emot57.gif?o=369)

nah....higher

Max

Im not part of it Im the underboss

I HEREBY CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF MAXIMUS

TaKE THIS SHLOoOMEO, yOU PICKED ON THE WRONG GUY

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/12/6.gif

Max

Im not part of it Im the underboss

I HEREBY CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF MAXIMUS

TaKE THIS SHLOoOMEO, yOU PICKED ON THE WRONG GUY

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/12/6.gif

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:20 PM
i don't think it's a very noble thing to talk negative about people who are not there to defend themselves.

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:20 PM
i don't think it's a very noble thing to talk negative about people who are not there to defend themselves.

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:21 PM
LOL, What happened to the Kandahari love?

I mean, for Swatis fine raise it up. but for us cmon now.

Damn now why did you have to bring Kandahari love into this.....fineeeeee.... $ 5 will work http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)

Laila
LOL, What happened to the Kandahari love?

I mean, for Swatis fine raise it up. but for us cmon now.

Damn now why did you have to bring Kandahari love into this.....fineeeeee.... $ 5 will work http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/th_naughty-sneaky.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/sneaky smilies/MajesticSpirit76/Smilies/naughty-sneaky.gif?o=3)

Max
I actually have no idea what he said to me, i usually dont pay that much attention to comments..i reported him cuz of all those military pictures..that was pretty pointless but i think that makeenmaseed guy deserves to get banned too

Max
I actually have no idea what he said to me, i usually dont pay that much attention to comments..i reported him cuz of all those military pictures..that was pretty pointless but i think that makeenmaseed guy deserves to get banned too

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Hi Lema, Hi MFD, Hi Max, Hi everyone! I logged in.

I had a Math final today.

Hi dear....how did it go? hope all went well :)

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:22 PM

Hi dear....how did it go? hope all went well :)

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:24 PM

freaks out*** did you just say math?!

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:24 PM

freaks out*** did you just say math?!

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:26 PM
It was ok. Precalculus. I hate it.

Yeah it does suck......i definitely hope you did well though......arent you happy its done with though :banana:

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:26 PM
It was ok. Precalculus. I hate it.

Yeah it does suck......i definitely hope you did well though......arent you happy its done with though :banana:

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:27 PM
:pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghair:runs away***

IamDZJ
05-19-2010, 11:27 PM
:pullinghair::pullinghair::pullinghair:runs away***

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
What happened to Mr. Filani? :love:

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
What happened to Mr. Filani? :love:

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi Samima

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi Samima

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-19-2010, 11:42 PM
^Salaam.

You better hope the apple industry goes bankrupt. Otherwise, they will put you out of business. Your hard work would go to waste. :P

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-19-2010, 11:42 PM
^Salaam.

You better hope the apple industry goes bankrupt. Otherwise, they will put you out of business. Your hard work would go to waste. :P

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:46 PM
^Salaam.

Salam....who will go out of business?

Laila
05-19-2010, 11:46 PM
^Salaam.

Iqra
05-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Bewafa ppl.

Iqra
05-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Bewafa ppl.

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-20-2010, 12:01 AM

You.

MeemWawMeemNoon

You.

Laila
I miss someone *sighs* just waiting on them now

Laila
I miss someone *sighs* just waiting on them now

Laila
05-20-2010, 12:02 AM
You.

LOL, how does a physician go out of business?

Laila
05-20-2010, 12:02 AM
You.

Iqra
05-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Everyone either dies, or becomes super healthy.

Iqra
05-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Everyone either dies, or becomes super healthy.

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-20-2010, 12:05 AM

You seem confident, eh? That is why I am telling you that you should hope for the apple industry to go bankrupt.

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-20-2010, 12:05 AM

You seem confident, eh? That is why I am telling you that you should hope for the apple industry to go bankrupt.

Max
05-20-2010, 12:06 AM
loll what is this the heartbreak joint

Max
05-20-2010, 12:06 AM
loll what is this the heartbreak joint

Laila
05-20-2010, 12:07 AM
But then i will be unemployed.....

then then....i cannot take care of my parents, i cant help hubby jan with the mortgage and other bills, i lose my mercedes, i cannot feed my children, then i cannot help the poor Afghan people, i lose the chance of finding the cure for AIDS.......WE WILL BE DOOMEDDDDDD!!!!

Laila
05-20-2010, 12:07 AM
But then i will be unemployed.....

then then....i cannot take care of my parents, i cant help hubby jan with the mortgage and other bills, i lose my mercedes, i cannot feed my children, then i cannot help the poor Afghan people, i lose the chance of finding the cure for AIDS.......WE WILL BE DOOMEDDDDDD!!!!