View Full Version : Random Thoughts(New)

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 12:31 AM
funny how you should mention mantu off all the dishes out there. i hate mantu. i used to be a good cook back in the days but it has been a few years since i last cooked.

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 12:31 AM
funny how you should mention mantu off all the dishes out there. i hate mantu. i used to be a good cook back in the days but it has been a few years since i last cooked.

Talal
03-23-2010, 01:01 AM
What is Mantu?

a bear ? or a cat maybe ?

Talal
03-23-2010, 01:01 AM
What is Mantu?

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Basically, Perth is expecting really bad weather. It was pretty hot midday. Us friends were eating ice-creams and all, it wasnt less than 30. A sudden 360 change to hail and rain and lightening. Though the lightening started last night.

I was quite scared, I thought it was my last day...

As exciting as I would find it, hope your all alright, InshAllah Khair. Oz and it's extreme weather man.

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Basically, Perth is expecting really bad weather. It was pretty hot midday. Us friends were eating ice-creams and all, it wasnt less than 30. A sudden 360 change to hail and rain and lightening. Though the lightening started last night.

I was quite scared, I thought it was my last day...

As exciting as I would find it, hope your all alright, InshAllah Khair. Oz and it's extreme weather man.

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I got into an argument today.

Uh oh.:lal5:

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I got into an argument today.

Uh oh.:lal5:

Laila
03-23-2010, 03:32 AM
^^^ ha ha i just love these emoticons, wait i have been wanting to try this out :toilet: he he he.....

anyways, would anyone like to take my midterms for me along with my hundreds of assignments. I bet anyone would love to see a cadaver, right? Its a really nice smell and sight :P

Laila
03-23-2010, 03:32 AM
^^^ ha ha i just love these emoticons, wait i have been wanting to try this out :toilet: he he he.....

anyways, would anyone like to take my midterms for me along with my hundreds of assignments. I bet anyone would love to see a cadaver, right? Its a really nice smell and sight :P

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:43 AM
^Ye I like the rabbit ones :lal6:

Oh I'll do your exams for you, send a ticket to cali yeah :P

Joke, I gots my own to worry about, I hate chemistry :lal9:

p.s. forum just went dead..?

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:43 AM
^Ye I like the rabbit ones :lal6:

Oh I'll do your exams for you, send a ticket to cali yeah :P

Joke, I gots my own to worry about, I hate chemistry :lal9:

p.s. forum just went dead..?

Laila
03-23-2010, 03:52 AM
yeah i love all of these especially these ones: :love: (awwww) :imwithstupid: (he he)

anyways, i love chemistry (yes i am a nerd) But i cannot stand the smell of cadavers, and the facial features really creeps me out, i cannot wait until this cadaver unit is done.

Come to Cali, let me know when, so i find my map to the state of California, and i can take you everywhere :banana:

yeah the site was dead for like a good solid minute

Laila
03-23-2010, 03:52 AM
yeah i love all of these especially these ones: :love: (awwww) :imwithstupid: (he he)

anyways, i love chemistry (yes i am a nerd) But i cannot stand the smell of cadavers, and the facial features really creeps me out, i cannot wait until this cadaver unit is done.

Come to Cali, let me know when, so i find my map to the state of California, and i can take you everywhere :banana:

yeah the site was dead for like a good solid minute

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Aww you're sweet, you know I may just be down with going over, my cuz is marrying over there (InshAllah).

You could do attan at the wedding :lal4:

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Aww you're sweet, you know I may just be down with going over, my cuz is marrying over there (InshAllah).

You could do attan at the wedding :lal4:

Laila
03-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Yay!!! really? thats cool, is it Northern California, Bay Area, Central, or Southern California?

i would love to do the attan! I can even provide the dresses :P

Laila
03-23-2010, 04:03 AM
Yay!!! really? thats cool, is it Northern California, Bay Area, Central, or Southern California?

i would love to do the attan! I can even provide the dresses :P

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 04:09 AM
Unfortunately I don't know exactly where, it's either cali or somewhere else, I shall ask meine moray.

Their wedding will be in Pak (IA), but they may do like a walima or something over there.

Palwasha
03-23-2010, 04:09 AM
Unfortunately I don't know exactly where, it's either cali or somewhere else, I shall ask meine moray.

Their wedding will be in Pak (IA), but they may do like a walima or something over there.

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 10:20 AM

Oh man to be honest, it wasnt exciting in the slightest. I had read the news report that morning that were expecting heavy hail and landslides and all, and I believed it. I told some friends and today they were telling me they didnt believe me. I couldnt help but laugh...and then afterwards to see their reactions when it all happened, how they were scared...it was priceless.

I hope you are good. I read it on Yahoo news weather is bad there.

May Allah help you and your family

Ameen, thank you and yours too always. I am well, Alhamdulillah.

Austraila weather is just weird.
Take care Mesbah khor

I will. Funny thing is everyone was continuously using their mobile phones, when clearly it is the worst thing to be doing at that time. I am a journalist so I was taking photos and writing the descriptions of the scene, timing of accidents and what not. Others were facebooking, changing their statuses and - tsk tsk - there was no network coverage...but they tried.

And to those who asked about me on my profile page, thank you a million times over and over. Allah remember you in His Majestic Gatherings. It means a lot. :love:

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 10:20 AM

Oh man to be honest, it wasnt exciting in the slightest. I had read the news report that morning that were expecting heavy hail and landslides and all, and I believed it. I told some friends and today they were telling me they didnt believe me. I couldnt help but laugh...and then afterwards to see their reactions when it all happened, how they were scared...it was priceless.

I hope you are good. I read it on Yahoo news weather is bad there.

May Allah help you and your family

Ameen, thank you and yours too always. I am well, Alhamdulillah.

Austraila weather is just weird.
Take care Mesbah khor

I will. Funny thing is everyone was continuously using their mobile phones, when clearly it is the worst thing to be doing at that time. I am a journalist so I was taking photos and writing the descriptions of the scene, timing of accidents and what not. Others were facebooking, changing their statuses and - tsk tsk - there was no network coverage...but they tried.

And to those who asked about me on my profile page, thank you a million times over and over. Allah remember you in His Majestic Gatherings. It means a lot. :love:

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 10:42 AM
What is Mantu?

mantu is a famous afghan dish
http://www.pamirkabobhouse.com/gallery/Mantu.jpg

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 10:42 AM
What is Mantu?

aghajaan
03-23-2010, 11:03 AM

:lal:That is delicious :shakeshand:

aghajaan
03-23-2010, 11:03 AM

:lal:That is delicious :shakeshand:

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 11:17 AM
mantu is so over rated.

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 11:17 AM
mantu is so over rated.

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 11:24 AM
mantu is so over rated.

Its probably one of our healthy dishes, nore tse kaye?

And even so, its roots are not exactly Afghan either.

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 11:24 AM
mantu is so over rated.

Its probably one of our healthy dishes, nore tse kaye?

And even so, its roots are not exactly Afghan either.

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
please avoid going about the details of things the roots of which are not afghan. i get sick. :(

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
please avoid going about the details of things the roots of which are not afghan. i get sick. :(

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
what makes you say that? I think Mantu is 100percent Afghan it is sold in all Afghan restaurants here as an Afghan dish.

History and facts makes me say that. It may be cooked by Afghans, eaten by Afghans, sold by Afghans - BUT its *roots* are not Afghan. It sure tastes good though, I couldnt agree more.

You're very sensitive.

*Mahzala*
03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
what makes you say that? I think Mantu is 100percent Afghan it is sold in all Afghan restaurants here as an Afghan dish.

History and facts makes me say that. It may be cooked by Afghans, eaten by Afghans, sold by Afghans - BUT its *roots* are not Afghan. It sure tastes good though, I couldnt agree more.

You're very sensitive.

Punjabi
03-23-2010, 11:41 AM
^History is always altered.

Mantu is a proud Afghan dish :) I think lol.

Punjabi
03-23-2010, 11:41 AM
^History is always altered.

Mantu is a proud Afghan dish :) I think lol.

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I love Afghan food , Rice is my favorite:banana:

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I love Afghan food , Rice is my favorite:banana:

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I love Saag with Shomley!!!

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I love Saag with Shomley!!!

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I hate school.
Lol why do you hate school?

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:30 PM
I hate school.
Lol why do you hate school?

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:58 PM
^zma mood teek nadey.

No mood teek ka Zama Yousufzai wrora, School kha dy...if you hung about with the right people

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 01:58 PM
^zma mood teek nadey.

No mood teek ka Zama Yousufzai wrora, School kha dy...if you hung about with the right people

tor_khan
03-23-2010, 02:24 PM
:lal2:
Mine is a coffee ice cream from Marble Slab!

tor_khan
03-23-2010, 02:24 PM

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM

Marble Slab ba Dubai Key dy?

Master Khan
03-23-2010, 05:46 PM

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM

You're very sensitive.

let's avoid the subject of my "sensitivity". o my GOD!!! would you look at all those smilies!~!!! ooooo i am in heaven!!!

i want :lal7: :lal2::stupido: :lal5: and and! i will be back for more!!

IamDZJ
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM

You're very sensitive.

let's avoid the subject of my "sensitivity". o my GOD!!! would you look at all those smilies!~!!! ooooo i am in heaven!!!

i want :lal7: :lal2::stupido: :lal5: and and! i will be back for more!!

Dukemina
03-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Uni sucks and I am totally craving Mantu.

Dukemina
03-23-2010, 11:52 PM

Dukemina
03-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Mayn, lady, you sure know how to get to me :p

For AlMaghrib? A thousand times over :Grin:

Dukemina
03-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Mayn, lady, you sure know how to get to me :p

For AlMaghrib? A thousand times over :Grin:

Laila
03-24-2010, 12:01 AM

Come on over this weekend Dukes, my mom is cooking mantu....Perfect weather here, we can go bike riding to the creeks, come back home, chase the chickens, then do our attan.......sounds good?

Laila
03-24-2010, 12:01 AM

Come on over this weekend Dukes, my mom is cooking mantu....Perfect weather here, we can go bike riding to the creeks, come back home, chase the chickens, then do our attan.......sounds good?

Dukemina
03-24-2010, 12:07 AM

That sounds like a date, SURE! :love: Oh man, Now I really wish I lived near you... I love biking, love messing around with animals, and can't want to do attan with you :D and best of all - mouth watering mantu! *dreamy eyes*

Dukemina
03-24-2010, 12:07 AM

That sounds like a date, SURE! :love: Oh man, Now I really wish I lived near you... I love biking, love messing around with animals, and can't want to do attan with you :D and best of all - mouth watering mantu! *dreamy eyes*

Laila
03-24-2010, 01:43 AM

Oh yes! its definitely a date then :) Got LOTS of planning to do. I will take the bikes out of the shed, we have like 10 bikes so you can pick out whichever you like.

Then while my mom prepares and cooks mantu we can go bike riding to the creek then to the river. Then come back, eat, annnnddddddd CHASE THE CHICKENS!!!! :banana:

Then the attan session shall start, i have like 3 attan cds and we can roll out the rug in the backyard by the gazebo and do the attan! :lal6:

Okay, now we HAVE to plan our Rome trip.....Lily (:P) is eagerly waiting.....

Laila
03-24-2010, 01:43 AM

Oh yes! its definitely a date then :) Got LOTS of planning to do. I will take the bikes out of the shed, we have like 10 bikes so you can pick out whichever you like.

Then while my mom prepares and cooks mantu we can go bike riding to the creek then to the river. Then come back, eat, annnnddddddd CHASE THE CHICKENS!!!! :banana:

Then the attan session shall start, i have like 3 attan cds and we can roll out the rug in the backyard by the gazebo and do the attan! :lal6:

Okay, now we HAVE to plan our Rome trip.....Lily (:P) is eagerly waiting.....

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 01:58 AM
how old is this place?

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 01:58 AM
how old is this place?

Laila
03-24-2010, 02:06 AM
^^^^ ha ha.....are you talking about us, or the site? :eviltongue:

Laila
03-24-2010, 02:06 AM
^^^^ ha ha.....are you talking about us, or the site? :eviltongue:

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 02:15 AM
both or the site.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 02:15 AM
both or the site.

Laila
03-24-2010, 02:19 AM
both or the site.

^^^ alrighty, well we have our inner childhood :eviltongue: and the site i believe has been running not even a month yet.....great success right

Laila
03-24-2010, 02:19 AM
both or the site.

^^^ alrighty, well we have our inner childhood :eviltongue: and the site i believe has been running not even a month yet.....great success right

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 02:21 AM
wow..that's nice.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 02:21 AM
wow..that's nice.

Dukemina
03-24-2010, 02:40 AM
LOL @ Lily. Omg you started that too, omg, I am so in trouble :P

Yes, Rome, here we come! :D

Dukemina
03-24-2010, 02:40 AM
LOL @ Lily. Omg you started that too, omg, I am so in trouble :P

Yes, Rome, here we come! :D

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 07:29 AM

Dubai has EVERYTHING!!:lal6:

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 07:29 AM

Master Khan
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM

I spend 8 days in Dubai in July 2008...Deera Gaarmi wa!.
I want to go there in December.
I didn't get to go outside alot because My uncle didn't let me (Because it was too hot), But December I think its the best time...right?

Master Khan
03-24-2010, 05:00 PM

I didn't get to go outside alot because My uncle didn't let me (Because it was too hot), But December I think its the best time...right?

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 05:24 PM

July and August are meltdown months!

December is much cooler and very pleasant. You even need a light jacket or some woollens on some cold nights then.

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 05:24 PM

July and August are meltdown months!

December is much cooler and very pleasant. You even need a light jacket or some woollens on some cold nights then.

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Didn't Dubai fail?
Dubai in my opinion was a failed attempt to make a NYC.

It's being propped up by Abu Dhabi, but you're right, Dubai is a bit hollow from the inside.

Too many foreign companies have invested in Dubai for it to fail outright, but the Dubai authorities just got into a habit of over indulging - the biggest mall, the fastest metro, the tallest tower, the biggest theme park, the world's most expensive hotels. ambitious development projects etc.

As we all know gloss and no substance is like building a house out of cards.

The winds change direction and it all comes tumbling down.

tor_khan
03-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Didn't Dubai fail?
Dubai in my opinion was a failed attempt to make a NYC.

It's being propped up by Abu Dhabi, but you're right, Dubai is a bit hollow from the inside.

Too many foreign companies have invested in Dubai for it to fail outright, but the Dubai authorities just got into a habit of over indulging - the biggest mall, the fastest metro, the tallest tower, the biggest theme park, the world's most expensive hotels. ambitious development projects etc.

As we all know gloss and no substance is like building a house out of cards.

The winds change direction and it all comes tumbling down.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
i am so hungry!

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
i am so hungry!

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:25 PM
^ panah sha la makhe na ma

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:25 PM
^ panah sha la makhe na ma

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:33 PM
ahhhh.. they call me "a self righteous cow" but you can give me any nick you prefer. i don't really mind. :)

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:33 PM
ahhhh.. they call me "a self righteous cow" but you can give me any nick you prefer. i don't really mind. :)

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:36 PM
i am from the mountains of kabul and nangrahar.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:36 PM
i am from the mountains of kabul and nangrahar.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
we speak both. i can read and write both..and of course i speak both fluently.

IamDZJ
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM

Admin Khan
03-24-2010, 10:51 PM
I am sleepy.

Admin Khan
03-24-2010, 10:51 PM
I am sleepy.

Laila
03-25-2010, 01:31 AM

good job! are you from the kabul-jalalabad road? around that area?

Laila
03-25-2010, 01:31 AM

good job! are you from the kabul-jalalabad road? around that area?

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 01:32 AM
one parent from sorobi and the other from nangrahar.

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 01:32 AM
one parent from sorobi and the other from nangrahar.

Laila
03-25-2010, 01:34 AM
oh nice, my village is close distance to Kabul-Jalalabad road, just wondering.

Laila
oh nice, my village is close distance to Kabul-Jalalabad road, just wondering.

IamDZJ
my parents are very strict about it. thank God for that.:)
ms. where is your village?

IamDZJ
my parents are very strict about it. thank God for that.:)
ms. where is your village?

karachipashtun
03-25-2010, 01:37 AM
what is the difference between nanghar and kandahar? is it a different way of spelling it? I never heard of nanghar but I heard of kandahar a lot.

karachipashtun
what is the difference between nanghar and kandahar? is it a different way of spelling it? I never heard of nanghar but I heard of kandahar a lot.

Laila
^^^ I am from Qaraghai, Laghman

Laila
^^^ I am from Qaraghai, Laghman

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 01:44 AM

two different provinces. find a map.

i wanted to visit lagman 6 months ago but i didn't have enough time.
amrikaye a strong will is required. i knew a 14 year old japani afghan guy who learned pashto in less than a year.

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 01:44 AM

two different provinces. find a map.

i wanted to visit lagman 6 months ago but i didn't have enough time.
amrikaye a strong will is required. i knew a 14 year old japani afghan guy who learned pashto in less than a year.

Laila
03-25-2010, 01:45 AM
oh really, i am going to laghman this summer, inshallah and also nangarhar and kabul.

Laila
03-25-2010, 01:45 AM
oh really, i am going to laghman this summer, inshallah and also nangarhar and kabul.

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Good to see people learning pashto.
My cousin couldn't speak a work of pashto, he spend 2 months in North west pakistan and he could speak abit then...he forget again because everyone in his house speaks english:no:

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Good to see people learning pashto.
My cousin couldn't speak a work of pashto, he spend 2 months in North west pakistan and he could speak abit then...he forget again because everyone in his house speaks english:no:

tor_khan
03-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Dubai is in a strategic location, It just failed as a whole.
I consider the law and order of Dubai to be equal to a 3rd world country.
IF the sheikh yells jump, all the citizens reply how high?

1. Yes ... :beat:
2. Maybe a little more order, but equality and transparency has nothing to do with it ... :listen:
3. They tend to jump even before he completes his sentence ... :praise:

tor_khan
03-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Dubai is in a strategic location, It just failed as a whole.
I consider the law and order of Dubai to be equal to a 3rd world country.
IF the sheikh yells jump, all the citizens reply how high?

1. Yes ... :beat:
2. Maybe a little more order, but equality and transparency has nothing to do with it ... :listen:
3. They tend to jump even before he completes his sentence ... :praise:

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 05:48 PM
^ Well it depends...

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 05:48 PM
^ Well it depends...

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
We use to do Drama in school, we always use to mess about in it.

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
We use to do Drama in school, we always use to mess about in it.

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
ok well. I am doing horrible in this course I don't know if I should withdraw or get a horrible grade.

if I withdraw my financial aid gets affected.

last day for withdraw is Sunday.

Well both choices are bad to be honest.

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
ok well. I am doing horrible in this course I don't know if I should withdraw or get a horrible grade.

Well both choices are bad to be honest.

Laila
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM

May i ask why your financial aid gets affected? do you need a certain amount of classes or units to keep it?

Laila
03-25-2010, 06:34 PM

May i ask why your financial aid gets affected? do you need a certain amount of classes or units to keep it?

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Well I am not doing well in my current course aswell, I might just drop it and go Pakistan for a holiday and spend time with my family and friends..I haven't been for 2 years.:lal6:

Master Khan
03-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Well I am not doing well in my current course aswell, I might just drop it and go Pakistan for a holiday and spend time with my family and friends..I haven't been for 2 years.:lal6:

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 07:42 PM

And your 'horrible' grade is for definite..there's no way whatsoever you can pull it up?

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 07:42 PM

And your 'horrible' grade is for definite..there's no way whatsoever you can pull it up?

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Don't sack your education coz of some dude who may not give a toss, your doing in for yourself not for him. :)

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Don't sack your education coz of some dude who may not give a toss, your doing in for yourself not for him. :)

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
^Eh, really? Your system is so diff to ours.....work hard and prove him wrong..?

If you give up, you may regret it in years to come.

It's all up to you mate, and perhaps you should discuss this with your parents too.

Good luck with it all.

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 09:04 PM
^Eh, really? Your system is so diff to ours.....work hard and prove him wrong..?

If you give up, you may regret it in years to come.

It's all up to you mate, and perhaps you should discuss this with your parents too.

Good luck with it all.

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Well are you talking about uni or college?

Over here it depends solely on the grades you achieve in your exams, so it's all down to the student.

Palwasha
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Well are you talking about uni or college?

Over here it depends solely on the grades you achieve in your exams, so it's all down to the student.

karachipashtun
03-25-2010, 09:59 PM
I am so tired, just came from work!

karachipashtun
03-25-2010, 09:59 PM
I am so tired, just came from work!

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Naw,
My professor is some German a-hole who doesnt really care.

hmmmm if your professor is like that, then you really have no choice....go talk to your counselor and see if there is any other possible choices....if there isnt, you have no choice but to bring your grade up with a passing grade.....or take the 'pass no credit' choice if you still can...otherwise, you are screwing yourself with the fees. So do whatever you can, you have a couple of days to make a smart choice.

Good Luck!

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Naw,
My professor is some German a-hole who doesnt really care.

hmmmm if your professor is like that, then you really have no choice....go talk to your counselor and see if there is any other possible choices....if there isnt, you have no choice but to bring your grade up with a passing grade.....or take the 'pass no credit' choice if you still can...otherwise, you are screwing yourself with the fees. So do whatever you can, you have a couple of days to make a smart choice.

Good Luck!

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:34 PM
^^^nope i never needed to....the thing is you will pass the class either way, with a no credit on your transcript. Then you will need to retake it to get the credit and for it to show up on your transcript. I believe if you go with this option, you are still entitled to your financial aid, make sure with the counselor though.

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:34 PM
^^^nope i never needed to....the thing is you will pass the class either way, with a no credit on your transcript. Then you will need to retake it to get the credit and for it to show up on your transcript. I believe if you go with this option, you are still entitled to your financial aid, make sure with the counselor though.

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:38 PM
^^^ ha ha i dont have my bag with me, i am carrying a backpack right now :P if i do go with Burberry, i want the matching wallet then.

Laila
03-25-2010, 10:38 PM
^^^ ha ha i dont have my bag with me, i am carrying a backpack right now :P if i do go with Burberry, i want the matching wallet then.

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:16 PM
^^ummm, no comment :angel1:

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:16 PM
^^ummm, no comment :angel1:

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:20 PM
i want my laptop and i want it NOW!

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:20 PM
i want my laptop and i want it NOW!

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:22 PM
^^ why dont you have it?

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:22 PM
^^ why dont you have it?

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:24 PM
my laptop broke precisely 8 hours before i joined this place. i wouldn't be getting it back for another week or so. by the way, do i know you?

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:24 PM
my laptop broke precisely 8 hours before i joined this place. i wouldn't be getting it back for another week or so. by the way, do i know you?

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM

oh dang that sucks....you have the warranty covered and everything for the cost right?

Laila
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM

oh dang that sucks....you have the warranty covered and everything for the cost right?

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:29 PM
it froze. i restarted it. it wouldn't boot. took it for a system recovery...apparently it was seriously messed up. yes ms., it's covered. :)

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:29 PM
it froze. i restarted it. it wouldn't boot. took it for a system recovery...apparently it was seriously messed up. yes ms., it's covered. :)

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
system recovery costs 99.9 but they found a serious fault which is covered in my warranty. i will live.

IamDZJ
03-25-2010, 11:34 PM
system recovery costs 99.9 but they found a serious fault which is covered in my warranty. i will live.

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 01:57 AM
^ THANKSs

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 01:57 AM
^ THANKSs

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 02:09 AM
okay. thank you.

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 02:09 AM
okay. thank you.

*Mahzala*
03-26-2010, 02:42 AM
TGIF, no...TGIJ =D

Have a good one folks.

*Mahzala*
03-26-2010, 02:42 AM
TGIF, no...TGIJ =D

Have a good one folks.

tor_khan
03-26-2010, 02:49 AM
TGIF, no...TGIJ =D

Have a good one folks.

Ditto.

tor_khan
03-26-2010, 02:49 AM
TGIF, no...TGIJ =D

Have a good one folks.

Ditto.

Laila
03-26-2010, 02:57 AM
YAY!!! my english midterm assignments are not due tomorrow, they are due a week from monday....and the class is cancelled tomorrow, so i get one extra hour to sleep....ohhhhh it will be a great Jummah, bakhair!!!:thumbsup:

Laila
03-26-2010, 02:57 AM
YAY!!! my english midterm assignments are not due tomorrow, they are due a week from monday....and the class is cancelled tomorrow, so i get one extra hour to sleep....ohhhhh it will be a great Jummah, bakhair!!!:thumbsup:

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 05:23 AM
if somebody loved me enough they would turn off the lights for me.

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 05:23 AM

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM

http://streetfighterdeluxe.1go.dk/img/characters/guile-5.gif
*FLASH KICK*

Happy?

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-26-2010, 06:29 AM

*FLASH KICK*

Happy?

Son of Mountains
03-26-2010, 07:49 AM
What i am?
why i am?
who i am?
where i am?
Can somebody answer these questions for me!

Son of Mountains
03-26-2010, 07:49 AM
What i am?
why i am?
who i am?
where i am?
Can somebody answer these questions for me!

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-26-2010, 08:17 AM
What i am?

You're a highly evolved (though still evolving) self-conscious biological entity.

why i am?

You're here because your species has managed to survive by passing on its genes from generation to generation since time immemorial.

who i am?

That you decide for yourself with your words and actions.

where i am?

You're in our universe, which is roughly 13.5 billion years. It's a pretty fascinating place.

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-26-2010, 08:17 AM
What i am?

You're a highly evolved (though still evolving) self-conscious biological entity.

why i am?

You're here because your species has managed to survive by passing on its genes from generation to generation since time immemorial.

who i am?

where i am?

You're in our universe, which is roughly 13.5 billion years. It's a pretty fascinating place.

Dinosaur Khan
03-26-2010, 11:20 AM
^Lol

Dinosaur Khan
03-26-2010, 11:20 AM
^Lol

Son of Mountains
03-26-2010, 11:27 AM

I was not joking

Son of Mountains
03-26-2010, 11:27 AM

I was not joking

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 11:28 AM
*FLASH KICK*

Happy?

what was that?

IamDZJ
03-26-2010, 11:28 AM
*FLASH KICK*

Happy?

what was that?

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
2 major assignments for next week 3 exams to revise for GREAT!!=(

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM

Palwasha
03-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Unlucky, I'm overloaded with work too. At least the Easter hols are coming up next week, which means (InshAllah) two weeks of grafting =/

Ooh! The gorgeous girl is back in your avatar!!!!

Palwasha
03-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Unlucky, I'm overloaded with work too. At least the Easter hols are coming up next week, which means (InshAllah) two weeks of grafting =/

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2010, 02:57 PM

aww..yeah i can't wait lol, 2 weeks of solid chilling haha, n then back to revision for exams in may=(..

yeahh she is cute isnt she=D masha allah

ps what you studying??

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2010, 02:57 PM

aww..yeah i can't wait lol, 2 weeks of solid chilling haha, n then back to revision for exams in may=(..

yeahh she is cute isnt she=D masha allah

ps what you studying??

Palwasha
03-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Glad someone will be relaxing, I haven't got a moment to lose!
(I say that, but I define the word *procrastination*....)

Yes MashAllah she's gorgeous. :)

Palwasha
03-26-2010, 06:04 PM

Master Khan
03-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah I got 2 weeks off aswell,
I Am just going to chill out.:lal10:

Master Khan
03-26-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah I got 2 weeks off aswell,
I Am just going to chill out.:lal10:

Talal
03-26-2010, 06:58 PM
im screwed for my finals unless the exam is on current affairs and politics

Talal
03-26-2010, 06:58 PM
im screwed for my finals unless the exam is on current affairs and politics

Laila
03-27-2010, 03:14 AM

THough i am off for a week, i have a ton of assignments to do......you know me very well, i will procrastinate :Grin:

btw, i wanna change my avatar, what should i change it to? or should i keep it?

Laila
03-27-2010, 03:14 AM

THough i am off for a week, i have a ton of assignments to do......you know me very well, i will procrastinate :Grin:

btw, i wanna change my avatar, what should i change it to? or should i keep it?

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 03:28 AM
I can't stand someone who comes at you with two-faces.

*sigh*

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 03:28 AM
I can't stand someone who comes at you with two-faces.

*sigh*

Laila
03-27-2010, 03:31 AM
^^ oh my goodness, was someone annoying my dear Mesbah.....:boxing: not cool, no one can mess with Mesbah!

Laila
03-27-2010, 03:31 AM
^^ oh my goodness, was someone annoying my dear Mesbah.....:boxing: not cool, no one can mess with Mesbah!

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 03:38 AM

Knockout! I can just imagine you coming to my defence. You're funny.

No one can mess with *Mess*bah (thats what they say)...well, erm *shrugs*

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 03:38 AM

Knockout! I can just imagine you coming to my defence. You're funny.

No one can mess with *Mess*bah (thats what they say)...well, erm *shrugs*

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 08:05 AM
I am so sick

Allah give you a speedy recovery InshaAllah, leaving no illness behind. :)

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 08:05 AM
I am so sick

Allah give you a speedy recovery InshaAllah, leaving no illness behind. :)

Dinosaur Khan
03-27-2010, 08:17 AM
I am so sick

where is missfuturedocter?

Dinosaur Khan
03-27-2010, 08:17 AM
I am so sick

Master Khan
03-27-2010, 02:22 PM
I am so sick

What did you do?

Master Khan
03-27-2010, 02:22 PM
I am so sick

What did you do?

Laila
03-27-2010, 04:44 PM

I am so sick

I AM HERE!!!! Okay, let me guess, its either the flu, cold, allergies, or sinuses......tell me, i am here to help. :)

@ Jodigul, didnt you say you were a med student? you surely know more than me :P

Laila
03-27-2010, 04:44 PM

I am so sick

I AM HERE!!!! Okay, let me guess, its either the flu, cold, allergies, or sinuses......tell me, i am here to help. :)

@ Jodigul, didnt you say you were a med student? you surely know more than me :P

Palwasha
03-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Ohh mayyn! An hour (of sleep) lost :lal7:

Time change...

Palwasha
03-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Time change...

Pakhtunzai
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM

Lol im a master at procrastination, my moms doin her nut half the time she comes into my room "when are you going to do your work!!!" but man i just cant help it=p

Masha allah your pic is cute too..pakhtun kids are the cutest!!

^^ oh my goodness, was someone annoying my dear Mesbah..... not cool, no one can mess with Mesbah!

Too right no one messes with her..lets get them ak-47s outta your place n blassst em punks up!!

and ur avatars cool as it is i would leave it=D

Pakhtunzai
03-27-2010, 10:28 PM

Lol im a master at procrastination, my moms doin her nut half the time she comes into my room "when are you going to do your work!!!" but man i just cant help it=p

Masha allah your pic is cute too..pakhtun kids are the cutest!!

^^ oh my goodness, was someone annoying my dear Mesbah..... not cool, no one can mess with Mesbah!

Too right no one messes with her..lets get them ak-47s outta your place n blassst em punks up!!

and ur avatars cool as it is i would leave it=D

Pakhtunzai
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM

Time change...

lmaoo tell me about it..this time change stuff is annoying!!

Pakhtunzai
03-27-2010, 10:29 PM

Time change...

lmaoo tell me about it..this time change stuff is annoying!!

IamDZJ
03-27-2010, 11:40 PM
accha huwa sanam, hum biwAFA NIKLE
waisey bih, wafadar to kutey hutey hai..:lal7:

IamDZJ
03-27-2010, 11:40 PM

Dinosaur Khan
03-28-2010, 12:04 AM

Hahaha

chalo yar jaldi yaha se kahi bach nikle

iss se pehle k dino uncle hamare piche chal nikle

Dinosaur Khan
03-28-2010, 12:04 AM

Hahaha

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Hahaha

pata nahi ye dino haramkhor kaun hoga:lal7:

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Hahaha

pata nahi ye dino haramkhor kaun hoga:lal7:

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Zma chai ratlun kaye da....

*rabab music*

Intezaar... nashum kawalaye...

*rabab music*

kambakhat khayta chai ghwarri...

*tabla, flute also kick in*

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
Zma chai ratlun kaye da....

*rabab music*

Intezaar... nashum kawalaye...

*rabab music*

kambakhat khayta chai ghwarri...

*tabla, flute also kick in*

tor_khan
03-28-2010, 11:59 AM
I wonder what it's like on the outer edges of the Universe.

tor_khan
03-28-2010, 11:59 AM

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-28-2010, 12:07 PM

Perhaps someone on the outer edges on the universe is thinking what it's like being in the middle.

By the way, from what I know, our solar system has been on the edge of our spiral galaxy (The Milky Way) in the past but for small entities such as us who are so heavily influenced by our local small star, it didn't really change anything.

So random levanye

I'm gonna get myself a rubab one of these days. I wonder where I could find one and how much it'd cost me. Then I'll play Pashto folk music and post it here! :D

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-28-2010, 12:07 PM

Perhaps someone on the outer edges on the universe is thinking what it's like being in the middle.

By the way, from what I know, our solar system has been on the edge of our spiral galaxy (The Milky Way) in the past but for small entities such as us who are so heavily influenced by our local small star, it didn't really change anything.

So random levanye

I'm gonna get myself a rubab one of these days. I wonder where I could find one and how much it'd cost me. Then I'll play Pashto folk music and post it here! :D

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 01:06 PM
some people try so hard.
shloomboy i am fine. thanks for asking.

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 01:06 PM
some people try so hard.
shloomboy i am fine. thanks for asking.

Admin Khan
03-28-2010, 01:16 PM
'These keyboards are so hard to type on'

Admin Khan
03-28-2010, 01:16 PM

*Mahzala*
03-28-2010, 01:23 PM

Mobile...?

*Mahzala*
03-28-2010, 01:23 PM

Mobile...?

Admin Khan
03-28-2010, 01:26 PM
''Buzzer sound''

No.

Admin Khan
03-28-2010, 01:26 PM
''Buzzer sound''

No.

*Mahzala*
03-28-2010, 01:29 PM
''Buzzer sound''

No.

Yaane session time out? Its not a guessing game...I know.

*Mahzala*
03-28-2010, 01:29 PM
''Buzzer sound''

No.

Yaane session time out? Its not a guessing game...I know.

shinwari
03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
yawns and hits the bed.

shinwari
03-28-2010, 01:39 PM
yawns and hits the bed.

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 02:11 PM
stupid rude cab dispatchers! :banghead:

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 02:11 PM
stupid rude cab dispatchers! :banghead:

Laila
03-28-2010, 03:43 PM
What a freak! :awkward:

Laila
03-28-2010, 03:43 PM
What a freak! :awkward:

Master Khan
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
probably insulted her and now she is angry

Master Khan
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM

Laila
03-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Are you talking to me or her? :P DaZahroJaam, what exactly happened?

Laila
03-28-2010, 04:04 PM

Master Khan
03-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I am talking about DaZahroJaam.

Master Khan
03-28-2010, 04:05 PM
I am talking about DaZahroJaam.

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Asked for a cab to be n a place I would be in in pibe minutes but they wouldnt send it. I m only tiping two bucks from now on.

IamDZJ
03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Asked for a cab to be n a place I would be in in pibe minutes but they wouldnt send it. I m only tiping two bucks from now on.

Palwasha
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
There simply aren't enough hours in a day..

Palwasha
03-28-2010, 05:46 PM
There simply aren't enough hours in a day..

Dinosaur Khan
03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Some time Dreams feel so real, last night i married in dream and....

Dinosaur Khan
03-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Some time Dreams feel so real, last night i married in dream and....