View Full Version : Random Thoughts(New)

Adam
05-12-2011, 08:57 PM
lol, u know u love it.....you spend saturday night watching it with your mates and have a special eurovision party..............

LOL so ill see you at mine on saturday then mate ;)

faye
05-12-2011, 08:59 PM
wonder what happened to jamuladeen, the koala guy?

Laila
05-12-2011, 09:00 PM
how to get rid of blisters asap?!

I wouldnt try it. You might bleed and get infected.

If its an innocent blister from shoes: then do this

Get a needle, rub it in alcohol. Rub the blister in alcohol, then slowly and patiently stick it in the blister. Then cover it with a band-aid till it goes away on its own.

If it is a blister from a burn or the sun......do not touch it.

IamDZJ
05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
i have to go to out for dinner and my feet are killing me. i dont know what to dooooo!!:banghead:

faye
05-12-2011, 09:31 PM
i can't remember idiot, it was so long ago:smile1:

Adam
05-13-2011, 07:57 AM
YO grandma, where you at!

Nokia_Apridy
05-13-2011, 12:36 PM
timbu ?

khashayar
05-13-2011, 01:33 PM
No, he was just crap. :(

sgulab
05-13-2011, 01:39 PM
hey pumba :tongue:

khashayar
05-13-2011, 01:41 PM
^ ummm.... Teasing Gulalai is so last month. I need bigger foe, I think imma pick you.

And as for your afghan idol star, he just didn't have the whole package. There was no wow factor. You know what I mean.

sgulab
05-13-2011, 01:42 PM
my mom always used to make those for me when i was a kid. I have yet to try and make them myself. I have the mix sitting somewhere just havnt made it yet :tongue:

کیش
05-13-2011, 01:44 PM
^ ummm.... Teasing Gulalai is so last month. I need bigger foe, I think imma pick you.

And as for your afghan idol star, he just didn't have the whole package. There was no wow factor. You know what I mean.

Teasing gulalai is way to easy.

Nokia_Apridy
05-13-2011, 01:57 PM
baaaaaaaaaas nu ta khu zma na manay...........Khu chay Zay zay

Abu zay ba razay.............Sabar makhkay goray............awo da Laweney Ghat Mesay

sig ka haga police wala khar ta wagora..........haga jenay

banday khu ya sam Ghapuna obasal.......

sgulab
05-13-2011, 01:58 PM
haha it is a packet recipie :tongue:

Zari
05-13-2011, 02:07 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

Gulalai
05-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Teasing gulalai is way to easy.

loooooooooooooool you guys stop talking about me :fighting:
:shy:

کیش
05-13-2011, 07:55 PM
loooooooooooooool you guys stop talking about me :fighting:
:shy:

::rolleyes::

Who said we were talking about you? Theirs another gulalai here, the world doesn't revolve around you, bebi Jan.

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:02 PM
damn my hairs long

kakargirl
05-13-2011, 08:05 PM
damn my hairs longhow long, i hope not longer than mine though.

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:06 PM
how long, i hope not longer than mine though.

About 3 inches long

kakargirl
05-13-2011, 08:10 PM
About 3 inches longlol thats too short let it grow another15 inch lol then we can compete lol

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:12 PM
lol thats too short let it grow another15 inch lol then we can compete lol

haha nahh, when it gets to like 4 inches, my head gets really hot when i sleep
15 inches would kill me :P

Haris
05-13-2011, 08:18 PM
I used to have hair long enough to cover the back of my neck (mullet style).

Now my hair is about half an inch lol

kakargirl
05-13-2011, 08:30 PM
haha nahh, when it gets to like 4 inches, my head gets really hot when i sleep
15 inches would kill me :Plol adam best to keep it short and let the steam out and for your genius brain to think too, or else how would you come out with all the great posts you make lol.

Naveera
05-13-2011, 08:37 PM
long hair is not meant for every one. it suits very few men.

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:39 PM
My hair is like half an inch usually
id never grow is long though

kakargirl
05-13-2011, 08:44 PM
My hair is like half an inch usually
id never grow is long thoughahhh nice crew cut, yeah my brothers have it really short lol, my father even in old age has it very short like army cut

Haris
05-13-2011, 08:47 PM
In the summer I leave it short in the winter I leave it long. It is practical.

In the winter I didn't need a hat like everyone else since my hair was a good insulator :D

In the summer long hair is impractical as it gets greasy/sweaty quicker than short hair so I generally keep it short but I miss my mullet. It genuinely looked good (in my opinion :P)

But for a man it should never reach the shoulders or go past the neck.

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:49 PM
In the summer I leave it short in the winter I leave it long. It is practical.

In the winter I didn't need a hat like everyone else since my hair was a good insulator :D

In the summer long hair is impractical as it gets greasy/sweaty quicker than short hair so I generally keep it short but I miss my mullet. It genuinely looked good (in my opinion :P)

But for a man it should never reach the shoulders or go past the neck.

c'mon bro its 2011, nobody on this earth should have a mullet

Haris
05-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Hahaha it was sort of like a mix between a mullet and the beatles hair. Earned me a lot of compliments ;)

If it's 2011 I take it the men should iron their hair and wear skinny jeans listening ro rock music?? <---Like 70% of the idiots in my 6th form

:P hehe

Adam
05-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Hahaha it was sort of like a mix between a mullet and the beatles hair. Earned me a lot of compliments ;)

If it's 2011 I take it the men should iron their hair and wear skinny jeans listening ro rock music?? <---Like 70% of the idiots in my 6th form

:P hehe

haha nahh a black thobe would suffice

faye
05-13-2011, 08:56 PM
adam, you mean i have to change my hairdo? damn:pullinghair:i love my mullet too, haris:smile1:

Adam
05-13-2011, 09:01 PM
adam, you mean i have to change my hairdo? damn:pullinghair:i love my mullet too, haris:smile1:

Yes grandma, isnt it time you got a perm :P

kakargirl
05-13-2011, 09:05 PM
adam, you mean i have to change my hairdo? damn:pullinghair:i love my mullet too, haris:smile1:lol wow faye you have a mullet lol

Haris
05-13-2011, 09:07 PM
My hair was inbetween stage 2 and 3. Never as long as stage 3:

http://mulletjunky.com/webimages/diagram.jpg

Haris
05-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Theres a very very sad website: www.mulletjunky.com (http://www.mulletjunky.com)

faye
05-13-2011, 09:12 PM
haha...only kidding, but some years back i did have a vaguely mullet hairdo. i do actually like them. now i have long hair.
do you mean a purple perm, adam? that was the fashion for years but the oldies now just have it short, generally, no perm:smile1:

کیش
05-13-2011, 09:14 PM
I feel like rhyming, two days sober baby :trytofly:

faye
05-13-2011, 09:17 PM
you having a rap attack, idiot? go for it.

کیش
05-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Smoke weed in the grams/ got a 5g daily value, my head feels smacked/ get that bambo out my face, only Dutch masters/ smoked so much, you would think am a basta**/ am a gangster, not a pothead/ dodge police for years, call me Osama Bin Laden/

faye
05-13-2011, 09:30 PM
i dunno idiot, maybe a few more weeks of sobriety will help:wub:

Adam
05-13-2011, 09:36 PM
haha...only kidding, but some years back i did have a vaguely mullet hairdo. i do actually like them. now i have long hair.
do you mean a purple perm, adam? that was the fashion for years but the oldies now just have it short, generally, no perm:smile1:

Haha ahh i dunno i just remember somebody telling me that old white ladies get perms

Maybe ill get one myself oneday ;)

کیش
05-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Checking media incidents/ damn another arrested acquaintance/ were slick with our dirtbag ****/ move place to place, got al-qaeda copying our tactics/ got contraband one second, get pulled over and you'll witness magic/ now you see it, now you don't/ use Jedi mind tricks, turn the police dumb/ this life is not cool, it's for the bums/ learn life's lessons go to school/ or you will be chained up, sitting besides 5 dudes/ sharing toilets with criminals/ or go to school, keep prison in a Low minimal.

faye
05-13-2011, 09:48 PM
now you're warming up, idiot.
hows the mullets on that vid? worst ones i have ever seen. you gotta at least have the right kinda body shape to go with a mullet, uncool body shapes there.

کیش
05-13-2011, 09:53 PM
College dropout, no Kanye/ smarter then professors, get out of my way/ put in hours earned my autodidact degree/ all that I got fore free/ only tuition is looking three times my age/ imagine your face pounded for years in a cage/ am lost, stuck in a maze/ wrong turns can land me in the graveyard, or in prison/ you wanna know the reason?/ natural crime breaker no matter the season/ I got plenty of wishes/ until then here's some food for thought, you do the dishes.

Why is prison stuck in my mind :(. I don't break laws no more

کیش
05-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Riding around, no more looking over my shoulders/ not doing anything illegal, I just removed a boulder/ no more excuses to my mom/ never to call her from prison/ I got tears coming down my eyes am delighted/ my tears right know is stopping me from writing

IamDZJ
05-13-2011, 10:02 PM
^ read a book or something.

Admin Khan
05-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Read a Philosophy book.

کیش
05-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Read a Philosophy book.

Do you know how much Islamic scriptures I have read in my lifetime? Any more philosophy will drive me mad.

I preached outside masjids in Manhatten, and Long Island. According to tons of people who I spoke with, only people who graduate from universities in the middle east can talk philosophy.

I had a cousin well-versed in philosophy, he ended up popping 50 pills and dissappearing.

Admin Khan
05-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Do you know how much Islamic scriptures I have read in my lifetime? Any more philosophy will drive me mad.

I preached outside masjids in Manhatten, and Long Island. According to tons of people who I spoke with, only people who graduate from universities in the middle east can talk philosophy.

I had a cousin well-versed in philosophy, he ended up popping 50 pills and dissappearing.

Wow, that's interesting. Please elaborate.

کیش
05-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow, that's interesting. Please elaborate.

It's a long story. Well years ago me and my cousin decided to do Islamic cd's which we talked about from our reading of the Quran, and Bukhari hadiths. So I was outside a masjid during eid, trying to talk about the contents of the cd. I ended up talking to close to a hundred people. Some ignored, others actually liked me, while a few said we weren't "worthy" to discuss Islam. They were like "who are you, and what education do you have?" I kept saying am so-and-so and am an autodidact. They said "only people who graduate or attended Islamic universities from Arabia, or north Africa have the right to speak about Islam and faith."

Long island was nicer then Manhatten, I ended up weeping like a baby on Eid. We were outside the masjid on 92th street. Some Muslims taught we were beggars just because we wanted to quickly talk to Muslims after their eid prayers. They were to busy trying to run out the masjid after prayers was over

Till this day I have am extreme dislike of Muslims. Even though I am one.

Admin Khan
05-13-2011, 10:36 PM
I see. So what happened to the CD's? I assume you gave up?

کیش
05-13-2011, 10:41 PM
I see. So what happened to the CD's? I assume you gave up?

Still got the CD's, like 300 copies of them. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went to producing those cd's. Not to mention all the hours/days/weeks/months of studying them. I dropped out of college to study Islamic scriptures and got spit in the face by my own people. All we wanted to do was spread the stories of the Quran, and Hadiths that we believed was missing in our ummah in America.

Looking at the cd and the case, we did a really good job. It looked real professional, only thing missing was that plastic wrap.

Zari
05-13-2011, 10:44 PM
chem homework = confused zari :(

Gulalai
05-13-2011, 10:45 PM

need help?

Admin Khan
05-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Still got the CD's, like 300 copies of them. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went to producing those cd's. Not to mention all the hours/days/weeks/months of studying them. I dropped out of college to study Islamic scriptures and got spit in the face by my own people. All we wanted to do was spread the stories of the Quran, and Hadiths that we believed was missing in our ummah in America.

Do you accept Paypal? Cash? Check? Meet up in Long Island? I'd like to have one of your masterpieces.

Brother Idiot,
The Muslim world has some jahils, and uneducated people. You can't let those mickey-mouse Muslims who are derailing your efforts phase you. Actions are judged by intentions, and it's evident that you did not have any malicious intentions. That alone gives no one the right to throw your efforts down the drain. I'm personally proud of you.

faye
05-13-2011, 10:51 PM
put the video on pf, idiot.

Zari
05-13-2011, 10:53 PM
need help?

lol its kind of confusing :pullinghair: r u up for it?

Gulalai
05-13-2011, 10:56 PM
lol its kind of confusing :pullinghair: r u up for it?

lol hmmm i'll see what i can do PM me

Admin Khan
05-13-2011, 11:01 PM

Study!

We need to get you into McGill University, or UofT.

Laila
05-13-2011, 11:04 PM

We are here to help :)

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 04:52 AM
idiot i shouldn't say what i am about to because from the looks of it you are a very weak and fragile person but had someone else said this to you, perhaps you would have not been this way today.
seriously?? you can't find anyone to talk philosophy with you but you are a drug addict because a bunch of people made you weep like a baby by thinking you were a beggar for speaking of islam in front of some mosque?? may be before teaching islam you should have learned a thing or two about it or yourself before you went off to others. may be you should have freed yourself from being enslaved by your own ego.
look around you. no one has it perfect. that is life. you learn to cope with it... in afghanistan people don't have arms and legs. they drag themselves on the streets so they can provide for their families. they don't take drugs to ease off the pain and then brag about it in pf. yes i judged and yes it doesn't make me a good person but you could so use a dose of reality.

:lal28:

randolph85
05-14-2011, 05:02 AM
i liked dzj's baby dzj av.

randolph85
05-14-2011, 05:48 AM
good god! just watched the smallville series finale, 10 years invested and i feel sad as hell.

Adam
05-14-2011, 05:51 AM
lol dude do you sleep?

randolph85
05-14-2011, 05:58 AM
sleep is gay.

faye
05-14-2011, 07:18 AM
anyone want a camel? we have a million of them running rampant in the desert in oz.

Haris
05-14-2011, 07:20 AM
I wonder what camel tastes like...it's halal as well

I bet you've tasted it before right?

Adam
05-14-2011, 07:20 AM
anyone want a camel? we have a million of them running rampant in the desert in oz.

I heard they spit at people?

faye
05-14-2011, 07:30 AM
:smh: no haris, i have not! i can understand why u think i may have though.
they came here with the afghans and are now becoming a pest as there are too many running wild.
we used to sell them to saudi arabia, i think. somewhere over that way.

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 09:27 AM
someone is deleting my posts. not just one or two either. 800 of them disappeared last week and 40 since last night. ARE YOU TRYING TO DEMOLISH MY EXISTENCE?!!

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 09:33 AM
idiot you are a **** head for not wanting to be compared to an afghan. other than that you are just a coward. you have nothing on them asides from lots of opportunities wasted and piles of ignorance. **** happens to people who don't have the guts to earn themselves anything better in life. not those who are dear to God.

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 10:04 AM
if you had the guts not to weep and become a wimp, you instead of those imams could have been in charge and you could have refused taking money from the FBI unlike them. you should know better than accusing someone of something you have not seen happen with your own eyes.
the reason you teach someone is because they don't know and if they didn't know better than to think of you as a beggar then you should have taught them.
you were a stupid moron then and you have become and even stupider moron now. you didn't believe or understand what you were off to preach to others.
we are afghans here. snotty as you say but we are afghans. to some of us where we live is second home to where we came from but we are still proud of what we are and where we came from. and if you are not happy with being an afghan then why are you here with us snotty afghans?? why are you here??
take pure gold and hold it under any pressure or condition, it will still be the same gold. take fake gold and do the same, it will start showing it's true colors. may be it's time you get your ass out of new york and pay a visit to where you came from Mr. I Wanna Be An Out Law.
you have fried your brain with all those drugs. it's too early in the morning for me to be angry so get lost.

stop editing your posts 15 minutes after post them and crosses don't belong in garbage you brain washed idiot.

sahil112
05-14-2011, 10:05 AM
ah what a long weeek it has been

کیش
05-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Before I go, what have YOU done for god? Other the. Praying/fasting. You judge me for mines. (Don't answer it).

This is my last post :). My job here is done.

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Before I go, what have YOU done for god? Other the. Praying/fasting. You judge me for mines. (Don't answer it).

This is my last post :). My job here is done.
i didn't misrepresent him. i didn't blame or held him responsible for my own mistakes. i didn't look down in disgust at his weak and unfortunate . good bye. :smile1:

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 10:29 AM
you don't have to go if you don't want to. i wont mock you for it this time.:hmm:

Gulalai
05-14-2011, 12:35 PM
im hungryyy! what should i make today? hmmmmm...

Haris
05-14-2011, 02:57 PM
^What happened to Fahd? Did you eat him too gulalai?...it's more than a coincidence that as soon as you say you are hungry, he mysteriously dissapears hahaha

No, i'm sorry that is a private joke and I won't get inolved :p But seriously, what did happen to Fahd? I can't see his profile.

Gulalai
05-14-2011, 03:01 PM
^What happened to Fahd? Did you eat him too gulalai?...it's more than a coincidence that as soon as you say you are hungry, he mysteriously dissapears hahaha

No, i'm sorry that is a private joke and I won't get inolved :p But seriously, what did happen to Fahd? I can't see his profile.

LOL :fighting:

but idkkk! :S

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Im so tired...i planted some tomatoes in the backyard and some pretty flowers in the frontyard (is that even a word).

Laila
05-14-2011, 03:53 PM
^ You have a garden? hmmmmmm *whistles*

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 03:55 PM
i am working on it...:shy:

i also planted gandana...for some awesome peeraki...

Laila
05-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Ohhhh gandana, comes in handy when cooking bolani. You should plant nana (mint) as well.

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 03:58 PM
dont worry i already have themm..how can i forget that...

faye
05-14-2011, 04:11 PM
you are right haris, he's gone. that's no good, he's a lovely guy and i am sure he would have loved me to send him a couple of free camels.

Adam
05-14-2011, 04:14 PM
dont worry i already have themm..how can i forget that...

You like gardening?

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 04:15 PM
yes son u got any probz with that nigga

Adam
05-14-2011, 04:16 PM
yes son u got any probz with that nigga

Nah, i grew a 6ft sunflower once ;)

kakargirl
05-14-2011, 04:20 PM
nokia apridy wror im so sorry for your loss .

faye
05-14-2011, 04:25 PM
adam, camels do spit.
what's happened to nokia_apridy, kakargirl?

kakargirl
05-14-2011, 04:28 PM
faye i cant say, but a very big tragedy has happened and only he can say it whens hes ready to, i can hear my mum talking on phone about it right now to another apridy woman.

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 04:41 PM
^ i am also talking to my afridi friend right now, he havent said anything yet...

what kind of tragedy is it?

Gulalai
05-14-2011, 04:42 PM
lol adam and shamlawar are gardening......... :hmm:

Gulalai
05-14-2011, 04:43 PM
nokia apridy wror im so sorry for your loss .

:awkward:

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 04:43 PM
so did you guys know that bees that sting people die shortly after because they leave their stingers when they sting you and apparently cant live without those..:awkward:

Adam
05-14-2011, 04:53 PM
lol adam and shamlawar are gardening......... :hmm:

Dont hate.

Haris
05-14-2011, 04:54 PM
I was stung by a bee when I was 6. Didn't hurt at first probably due to the shock of it....Infact I don't really remember any pain despite everyone talking about how painful it is.

Its stinger keeps in place its abdomen so when it stings its internal organs are literally ripped out....Nice eh?

I still have a small yellow mark on my index finger but because my skin isn't dark it is very hard to see. In fact you could only see it if I showed it to you and you looked very closely. But it stays with me forever even if no-one else can see it.

Digital Malang
05-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Adam dont mind her, shes on medication. i feel bad for her :'(

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 04:59 PM
I was stung by a bee when I was 6. Didn't hurt at first probably due to the shock of it....Infact I don't really remember any pain despite everyone talking about how painful it is.

Its stinger keeps in place its abdomen so when it stings its internal organs are literally ripped out....Nice eh?

I still have a small yellow mark on my index finger but because my skin isn't dark it is very hard to see. In fact you could only see it if I showed it to you and you looked very closely. But it stays with me forever even if no-one else can see it.
it only hurts if you are allergic to them. i have a little chunk of skin missing on the corner of my eye from a sting when i was 12. i used to get stung so often. my baba would put naswar on it every time. i miss my baba.:cryy:

what happened to nokia??

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 05:17 PM
earthquake in pakistan..

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:27 PM
:lal9: bored.....though i should be studying right now

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:28 PM
im here

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Why is it when i need someone to chat with, you seem to pop up :D

Whats new and whats good?

Adam
05-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Why is it when i need someone to chat with, you seem to pop up :D

Whats new and whats good?

*Translation*

UHHHH why is he always stalking me, now i have to talk to him -_-

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:32 PM
^do i know you?

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:33 PM
*Translation*

buh i was waiting for yoy adam :love:

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:34 PM
laila is what adam said true.? omg your such a cow....we not goung on our road trip.GOODBYE!!!!!!! :cryy:

randolph85
05-14-2011, 09:35 PM
she was just using u for gas money.

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:35 PM
*Translation*

laila is what adam said true.? omg your such a cow....we not goung on our road trip.GOODBYE!!!!!!! :cryy:

No of course not.

Adam > :fighting:

MGM, remember, you need me anyways....how else are you going to get to the dreamy city. Plus, i am a very good driver especially for long hours ;)

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:37 PM
lol laila, but now randolph says ur using me for gas money............and you did say i had to pay...........

laila i wanna trust you but these two guys are making it hard.......im so upset right now..........imma eat a whole tub of icecream..... :(

randolph85
05-14-2011, 09:41 PM
http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/black-woman-stress.png?w=373&h=257

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:42 PM
lol laila, but now randolph says ur using me for gas money............and you did say i had to pay...........

laila i wanna trust you but these two guys are making it hard.......im so upset right now..........imma eat a whole tub of icecream..... :(

*snaps her fingers* girrrrrrl they just jealous

I have a credit card, so you dont gotta pay for nothing ;)

Save me some ice cream, only if it is cookie dough....or black cherry vanilla

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:47 PM
lol, yh true i guess they jealous...... coz they aint coming with us........oh i saw a movie with these college guys going on some road trip and then they meet a killer hitch hiker or something.............make sure there is enough gas that we dont end up stoping at one of those creepy small towns.

credit card...wow..........cool..................i'll look after it for you.you dont wanna lose it.*ahem ahem*

no its choc.i thought it was your fav?

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 09:53 PM
this stuff is gross!

http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_27/015_157.JPG

کیش
05-14-2011, 09:54 PM
this stuff is gross!

http://d1535dk28ea235.cloudfront.net/preset_27/015_157.JPG

Stick to Listerin strips. They take 5 seconds to devour, but do the job.

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:55 PM
lol, yh true i guess they jealous...... coz they aint coming with us........oh i saw a movie with these college guys going on some road trip and then they meet a killer hitch hiker or something.............make sure there is enough gas that we dont end up stoping at one of those creepy small towns.

credit card...wow..........cool..................i'll look after it for you.you dont wanna lose it.*ahem ahem*

no its choc.i thought it was your fav?

no chocolate please:( its okay, i will just wait till the ice cream man comes.

We are also stopping at Santa Barbara :wub:

khashayar
05-14-2011, 09:56 PM
why santa barbara? this wasnt in our plans.............

کیش
05-14-2011, 09:56 PM
80% chance of going to AfgPakistan this summer. Which language should i strengthen? Pashto, Dari or Urdu? Or should i stick to mixing all three?

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:57 PM
why santa barbara? this wasnt in our plans.............

SB is only 2 hours from Hollywood....plus they have good churros at the pier

randolph85
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
try to speak in really broken english, so u will know how to speak it and people will assume ur english is bad because u are a native dari/pashto speaker. its a win win.

Laila
05-14-2011, 09:58 PM
80% chance of going to AfgPakistan this summer. Which language should i strengthen? Pashto, Dari or Urdu? Or should i stick to mixing all three?

Pashto and Dari

khashayar
05-14-2011, 10:00 PM
speak english......everyones gonna be super impressed. you'll be like a local celeb

IamDZJ
05-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Stick to Listerin strips. They take 5 seconds to devour, but do the job.
listerine stripes taste horrible. i like 5 gums.

randolph85
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
if u have pills and shakes with u, people will probably assume ur one of those crazy kids into bodybuilding. try wearing one of these to make it look good.

http://www.bestforminc.com/images/products/301_icon.jpg

کیش
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
My destination looks like this:

Germany for my cousins wedding. Then travel to Islamabad. Then take taxi to Peshawer to visit family. After that, take a trip north to Kabul, then my moms's villages outside Kabul then Pakistan back, then Dubai for even more family.

This will be my First trip across the Atlantic so I am like :shy:

randolph85
05-14-2011, 10:03 PM
i had to carry around my insulin and testing supplies with me when i was there, the kids thought i had money in the pouch.

Baidariwal
05-15-2011, 09:30 PM
wUNCkXcwGRA

:lal10:

kakargirl
05-15-2011, 09:37 PM
ok was just wondering how many people know what google means and no cheating when did you first learn it and where?

Zari
05-15-2011, 09:37 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4 house caught on fire on my street :D

kakargirl
05-15-2011, 09:38 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4 house caught on fire on my street :Doh khorai are people ok read allah o ahkbar khorai it helps to put fire out

Zari
05-15-2011, 09:52 PM
^ i dont get it :(

Zari
05-15-2011, 09:54 PM
^oops that was for you google post LOL
um those ppl arent my realtives :( but sure i will say that :)

p.s. my dad wouldnt let me go see the houses :( only my brothers were allowed to go

faye
05-15-2011, 09:58 PM
love OUTLANDISH, but could only find 2 clips on utube, bummer.

Laila
05-15-2011, 10:02 PM
^ They have some really good songs

kakargirl
05-15-2011, 10:04 PM
^ i dont get it :(khorai they say when ever you see fire read allah o ahkbar its like asking allah swt to out it out and save us from the fire of hell which be worst than that one khorai

Baidariwal
05-15-2011, 10:09 PM
love OUTLANDISH, but could only find 2 clips on utube, bummer.

there are tons of their songs on youtube ... they are one of my favorite bands ... here are couple other good ones ....

sk4_yyxLHi8

nPKetMQsuJE

Bs72C4McvsU

cqFqUFOlfI8

here is their youtube channel if you wanna keep looking for their other songs ....

YouTube - OutlandishTV's Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/OutlandishTV)

faye
05-15-2011, 10:27 PM
baidariwal, i thank you. it is good to get turned onto music i like and haven't heard before. that lead singer has an awesome voice.
they did 'guantanamo' one, yes? i can't access that here.

Laila
05-15-2011, 10:33 PM
My favorite track would be 'Aisha'

Gulalai
05-15-2011, 10:36 PM
does anyone here watch the office? lol

randolph85
05-15-2011, 10:42 PM

i do

i miss dwight as the manager.

Gulalai
05-15-2011, 10:46 PM
dwight is weird... :shy:
actually everyone on that show is weird :P

i never watched the diversity day episode in season 1 i think, i heard it was really funny

Baidariwal
05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
baidariwal, i thank you. it is good to get turned onto music i like and haven't heard before. that lead singer has an awesome voice.
they did 'guantanamo' one, yes? i can't access that here.

your very welcome, and yes guantanomo is also by Outlandish ... if you cant access that through youtube, try this one

Dailymotion - Outlandish - Guantanamo - a Music video (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x174s4_outlandish-guantanamo_music)

My favorite track would be 'Aisha'

yeah thats a good one too

not a big fan of it, but yeah i watch it sometimes ....

کیش
05-15-2011, 10:49 PM
I have only watch one episode of that show

Ironically it was when that nerdy security guard found a marijuana joint in the parking lot. It was funny episode, but haven't seem any other episode.

What about my name is Earl? Anyone watched this show

Laila
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
LOL@ Early. My name is Earl is hilarious.....though his ex-girlfriend is so uggghhh but her new hubby is funny

کیش
05-15-2011, 10:54 PM
LOL@ Early. My name is Earl is hilarious.....though his ex-girlfriend is so uggghhh but her new hubby is funny

Why on earth did they cancel the show? They didn't even finish the plot.

Gulalai
05-15-2011, 10:54 PM
lol i dont watch the office a lot, i've only seen a few episode but its not bad (:
& i've only seend comercials for my name is earl

what about king of queens? :shy:

Laila
05-15-2011, 10:55 PM
I know, i guess they didnt get enough viewers :/

Zari
05-15-2011, 10:58 PM
*gushing over laila's love life*

faye
05-15-2011, 11:00 PM
i saw gitmo there baidariwal, thanks. interesting mix of different styles they do. very versatile. they do reggae good too.

Laila
05-15-2011, 11:05 PM
*gushing over laila's love life*
:hug1"
I watched the King Of Queens, only after I moved to Long Island, from Queens. I grew up in Rego Park by the area Doug and deacon was living on the show. The houses don't look like dougs house btw. Mostly apartment buildings.

Laila
This the reason why I don't like TV. All the shows I like get canceled :(

Yeah i still like watching Reba. Tv is no longer the same anymore. All it is full of BS reality shows

IamDZJ
05-15-2011, 11:45 PM
how do things get being left to the last minute on a weekend??:lal7:

Adam
05-16-2011, 07:52 AM
Morning niggassssssss

faye
05-16-2011, 08:05 AM
:five: YO, ADZ!

Gulalai
05-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Morning niggassssssss

stop saying the n word :glare:

Haris
05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
Morning niggassssssss

Wag1 famalam

Adam
05-16-2011, 12:31 PM

YouTube - Gangsta Rap - Nigga Nigga Nigga (Nigga Only Version) (With Lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMn6CxnWLl0)

Adam
05-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Wag1 famalam

haha where abouts in the uk you from brother?

کیش
05-16-2011, 12:35 PM

Nigga please.

Haris
05-16-2011, 12:37 PM
haha where abouts in the uk you from brother?

Reppin' UB4

Dun'kno fam

khashayar
05-16-2011, 12:38 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2g0CUVDWc0-8AUnvYIEauWgexjzs_ptlFDWT62toYC7l3Zkop&t=1

Zari
05-16-2011, 03:42 PM
^awe

tummy ache im hungry

Digital Malang
05-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Woman Is Completely Harmless And
Doesn't Believe In Violence..
Until Her Nail polish Gets Dry....

Azmaray
05-16-2011, 07:45 PM
shamlawar jana ta de ma de zra gul yeh !!

Digital Malang
05-16-2011, 07:46 PM
aw ta zma de zrha bulbul ye...

کیش
05-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Can I live?/been saying since 2006/ that am all about business/ Khadir management/ soon my wishes/ shall be granted/ anything that I wanted/ will be handed/ years of hard work/ and I can finally be a dork/ no more, my family being broke/ my hard years shall be a joke/ am done taken tokes. . .

khashayar
05-16-2011, 08:57 PM
you got plenty of toke taking to come ......

کیش
05-16-2011, 09:01 PM
you got plenty of toke taking to come ......

If I wanted I could call and get half an oz of high-grade grass Right now ;)

کیش
05-16-2011, 09:04 PM
I noticed I am one of the only people who who throw in random rhymes, where is everybody? No one here is Jay-Z, I wanna read other peoples rhymes for once :)

Faye, where you at?

Gulalai?

Haris
05-16-2011, 09:06 PM
^The cat sat on the mat....'nigga'

khashayar
05-16-2011, 09:08 PM
If I wanted I could call and get half an oz of high-grade grass Right now ;)

prove it .....lolz

khashayar
05-16-2011, 09:10 PM
What you really need is to wear a mask
And book that plastic surgeon fast - (Girl)
You're scary - You're hairy I heard about you
You're the main attraction at the city zoo
You're so fat and ugly with a belly full of flab
When you wear a yellow coat people shout out cabH

کیش
05-16-2011, 09:15 PM
MGM, not bad :) actually made me laugh

Haris
That's a good start, why did you stop? What else did the cat do? Why did he sit on the mat

MGM

Do you want me to relapse?

کیش
05-16-2011, 09:23 PM
The cat slowly lays on the mat/ stalking as he sees a rat/ waiting for the right moment/ eyes glowing/ he attacks/ from the back/ gives it no chance/ ripping it apart/ ugh, that's the gruesome part.

Laila
05-16-2011, 09:36 PM

Ha ha ha so were you looking at a fat girl while coming up with this? :D

IamDZJ
05-16-2011, 10:08 PM
I hate shopping!!!

Admin Khan
05-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Bekhey starrey yam. :(

tor_khan
05-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Starey Mashey Admin Khana.

Man, I broke some bad news to one of my best friends last night. I handled it well but he just shook his head for a while. He put on a brave face, but I know he's in absolute pieces.

I wish it could be different.

IamDZJ
05-16-2011, 11:32 PM
^ what type of bad news??

Adam
05-17-2011, 06:45 AM
The let me in the club, F**k a dress code
Me and all my niggas rollin up the best smoke
OG kush from the westcoast
Oh you down to F**k? Well shorty lets go

Haris
05-17-2011, 06:56 AM

You ain't got no alibi!

sahil112
05-17-2011, 12:27 PM
this is probz the first time im gna hate something or sum1 but i hate the majority of afghan boyz in the UK

today i was with a freind near his house jus walkin into town wen we saw this grl who was on the fne speaking dari and looked very depressed etc like a tramp basicaly so we went into twn and coming back she was still there so we cudnt help but over hear her and she was on the fne going: iv been here 2 dayz wer r u etc
so we went upto her and go u ok and she told us 2 f off and we go wer afghan we jus wana help etc and then she told us she ran away from home becouse an afghan boy told her he loves her he will marry her etc etc etc and she ran away all the way from birmingham ( far away from london) to london to meet him etc and we asked her hw old she is and she was only 16 :| and she had been in london for 2 dayz on her own living on the street!!! so we told her 2 cme wid us and took her 2 my boiz house and gt his mum to speak 2 her and we told her go back hme etc she was scared saying hw what r my parents gna say etc so my freindz mum spoke 2 her parents and put her in a taxi etc and sent her hme bless her

stupied afghan boiz taking advantage :@ and this isnt the first time iv seen sumthing like this happen eitha :@ wtf is wrong wid us

Zari
05-17-2011, 12:29 PM
^aww thats sad!!
i hope she is ok now

Haris
05-17-2011, 12:30 PM
^They were both foolish.

sahil112
05-17-2011, 12:35 PM
^They were both foolish.

no she was small young etc she can be tricked abused etc its the guys fault

Haris
05-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Ok a few things,

-Young people don't know what love is
-She should know better than to not tell her parents where she is going
-She shouldn't be getting married when she hasn't even done her education
-She should not let her emotions override her common sense
-Something far worse could have happened to her alone in London...imagine if another group of guys found her instead of you and your 'boiz'
-If she genuinely wanted to get married she should let her parents know and not run off
-She should know better than to run off with someone she just met (i'm assuming this since he left her)

It goes without saying that the guy was a douche but the girl was acting stupid. At least she learnt something here.

Young people can be so naive, I've heard so many stories about bad sh*t that's happened in situations like that....I blame her parents for not educating about this stuff.

IamDZJ
05-17-2011, 12:56 PM
a person who cares for you will treat your parents with as much respect as he would treat his/her own parents. Afghans who respect their parents don't runaway on them. He would never approve if you running away from your parents for him unless he was worth two pennies or less.
Also there is no such thing as love at 16. What you feel at 16 is not ever love.

Zari
05-17-2011, 01:22 PM
^i was inlove at the age of 16 :( that was like 2 months ago :(

khashayar
05-17-2011, 01:56 PM
this is probz the first time im gna hate something or sum1 but i hate the majority of afghan boyz in the UK

today i was with a freind near his house jus walkin into town wen we saw this grl who was on the fne speaking dari and looked very depressed etc like a tramp basicaly so we went into twn and coming back she was still there so we cudnt help but over hear her and she was on the fne going: iv been here 2 dayz wer r u etc
so we went upto her and go u ok and she told us 2 f off and we go wer afghan we jus wana help etc and then she told us she ran away from home becouse an afghan boy told her he loves her he will marry her etc etc etc and she ran away all the way from birmingham ( far away from london) to london to meet him etc and we asked her hw old she is and she was only 16 :| and she had been in london for 2 dayz on her own living on the street!!! so we told her 2 cme wid us and took her 2 my boiz house and gt his mum to speak 2 her and we told her go back hme etc she was scared saying hw what r my parents gna say etc so my freindz mum spoke 2 her parents and put her in a taxi etc and sent her hme bless her

stupied afghan boiz taking advantage :@ and this isnt the first time iv seen sumthing like this happen eitha :@ wtf is wrong wid us

Fair enough guys can be cunts but that girl is a dumb cow for doing this. She not so innocent. Obviously this is not our culture to have gf/bf she very well know this. I guess she learnt her lesson hopefully. This what happens when you become obsessed with bollywood love fantasy crap.

I hope her parents give her a big slap. Lol.

It was good of you and your friend to help her out. Very noble.

Just one thing, who paid for the taxi bill? **** dat gonna be expensive lol.

khashayar
05-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Zari, shame on you. Disgusting. :(

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:01 PM
^hi :)
why your mood is aggressive ?

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:05 PM
^ because my mom slapped me and all my friends in PF have gone. :cryy:

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:06 PM
:cryy:waly ?? tchi di wakral tchi mom slapped u ?

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:08 PM
^ because I played football in the house and broke a window. Actually just small crack. :(

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Oh and my friends all left because they hate me. They are p k t m g

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:10 PM
I dedicate this song to you
YouTube - No Love Remix (Eminem & Busta Rhymes) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o99MWlpLVfQ)

u feel better now ? :devilish:[/URL]

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:11 PM
football makra ba home keh mara . dasi kha shweh :P tchi bal wareh football na terkeh :P

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:12 PM
:love:

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Oh and my friends all left because they hate me. They are p k t m g
wali ? sok di ?
p k t m g , tchi di ?

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:16 PM
It's a secret :(

They all ran away and got married and had babies. They left me here alone. :(

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 02:18 PM
lol kha , ta wali na run away na kawi ?
u should wada waki tchi alone na wi !! :P

Haris
05-17-2011, 02:19 PM
i hate the majority of afghan boyz in the UK

I agree with you there.
But for reasons other than those you stated.

Infact i'm gonna post my rant in a new thread

khashayar
05-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Lol, not all afghan boys are bad in uk. Just those midget gangster wannabes who are normally outside macs or on buses or the mall lol.

Laila
05-17-2011, 02:24 PM
LOL@ the UK Afghans. Why are they all like-FOB's with wannabe gangsters :D

sgulab
05-17-2011, 03:25 PM
:banghead::pullinghair::cryy: :blushes:

those are my emotions right now.

khashayar
05-17-2011, 03:33 PM
Lailey, lailey, lailey....jan jan jan.... Dil ma kardee....?

Lol.

khashayar
05-17-2011, 03:34 PM
LOL@ the UK Afghans. Why are they all like-FOB's with wannabe gangsters :D

But you :love: fobs.....don't ya? :cryy:

khashayar
05-17-2011, 03:36 PM
:banghead::pullinghair::cryy: :blushes:

those are my emotions right now.

I've booked you in to see a psychologist and a bed at the mental ward.

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 03:40 PM
KHASHAYAR shrta wolareh ?

sgulab khayer di ?

khashayar
05-17-2011, 03:57 PM
^ :cryy: yeah, he fell of his bike and died. :(

Laila
05-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Lailey, lailey, lailey....jan jan jan.... Dil ma kardee....?

Lol.

Da-e keshlaq namadee...... wai wai
Mara koshtee ba armaan

:D

** There is a storm right now, think i am going to record it

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:06 PM
^ He is still in KPK

though it has been a long time now. Whatever happened to Jasmin? Though i remember her supposedly visiting Afghanistan also

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Idiot, I think he had a fight with admin. So he got booted. I'm as shocked as you. I thought he was such a sweet kid.

Laila,lol...... be careful hun, you might get whipped up in a tornado and end up in Moscow. Actually it be cool. Film it, upload it. :p

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Master khan has given up the superficial western world he is now a farmer in his native Swabi. Last I heard he has 4 goats and a buffalo.

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Did he really? No, Fahd was like my little brother :sad:

Its a good thing Cali doesnt have much of Tornados, actually we have really nice lightening and thunders, *eagerly waits for it*

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Master khan has given up the superficial western world he is now a farmer in his native Swabi. Last I heard he has 4 goats and a buffalo.

He is probably saving up 5 cows, 30 chickens, and 10 lambs for his future marriage :D

کیش
05-17-2011, 04:10 PM
I can't ever imagine habibi getting mad.

This place feels empty know:toilet:

Good think MGM is here, with yet another user name.

Am thinking of getting a new user name

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Without MGM, PF would be boring

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Lol, idiot. That was a secret. And you go give it away.

Yh change your name, idiot is so last week.

Laila, what if you get electrocuted. Make sure henrietta is safe. :(

I don wanna see no roast chicken on the lawn.

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Without MGM, PF would be boring

Who is MGM? :p

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Henrietta is the first one i went to save. I put her in a safe place, where she can lay her eggs for the next few days. Yesterday she was making so much noise, surprised no cops were at our door

کیش
When I read your location "in a toilet" I had a feeling you were him ;)

Am changing my user name

Laila
Who is MGM? :p

I dont know, i think he got banned as well :(

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 04:18 PM
da sa rakam random thoughts thread di ? tchi taso keh flooding kaway ? :P

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:20 PM
There is no such thing as flooding in Random Thoughts thread :D

Btw, i just finished eating lunch about 30 minutes ago, and i am hungry again.

If only MGM was here so i could tell him i am going to Disney land :(

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Idiot, hahaha 'on a toilet' not 'in a toilet'. Lol that would be just weird. So what you changing your name to? Any ideas?

Laila, poor henrietta, I guess she knew a storm was coming. She was probaly warning you. Ain't she sweet. Bring in to your bedroom. Give up a corner to her. :p

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 04:22 PM
kha saida !!
MGM sok da ?

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Idiot, hahaha 'on a toilet' not 'in a toilet'. Lol that would be just weird. So what you changing your name to? Any ideas?

Laila, poor henrietta, I guess she knew a storm was coming. She was probaly warning you. Ain't she sweet. Bring in to your bedroom. Give up a corner to her. :p

She will poop everywhere! I made her a nice salad, so she is enjoying it right now
kha saida !!
MGM sok da ?

Yes enjoy it here ;)

MGM was once a member here, but now he is gone. I think he got on the moderator's nerves......so he is no longer with us.

But do welcome another fun member, Khashayar. you are also new.....so yay!

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Azmaray, there is one rule in randoms. Flood it or get banned. Take your pick newbie.

Laila, I heard MGM got married to Faye. They moved to some tropical island. Apparently she likes her toyboys. He likes the cash. Match made in heaven.

Can I come to Disney? Please. Please. Please??????

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Wait, and Faye did not invite me to the wedding :( i wanted to be the maid of honor!!!

Yeppie you can tag along, it will be a road trip. But you have to have Henrietta on your lap because i am going to be driving.

khashayar
05-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Laila, Faye said it was one of those spontaneous things. :love:

Lol henrietta on my lap, but she gonna poo everywhere. Hahaha!! I can imagine us with henrietta with the sunroof down...music blasting on our road trip. :p

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Yes enjoy it here ;)

MGM was once a member here, but now he is gone. I think he got on the moderator's nerves......so he is no longer with us.

But do welcome another fun member, Khashayar. you are also new.....so yay!
thnx :)
kha kha Khashayar deer khaysta member da , i know him personaly and he's a nice fat kid mashalla i lik playing with his stomach (boxing) when im bored :P lol

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 04:31 PM
za flooding ka wama Khashayar ;)

کیش
05-17-2011, 04:31 PM
I joined this place to ask a few questions about how to say some words in Pashto. Here I am 1,500 posts later. I wasn't planning on staying longer, as I thought this place was filled with CIA officers.

My new name, will be a secret.

Laila
05-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah but she cannot be in the backseat, it will get dirty.

Fine, we will buy her one of those cages, like the cat cages. Then when we arrive in Disneyland, we will let her out :laugh1: just imagine that happening lol......and security running after her, what a scene :woot:

Azmaray
05-17-2011, 04:34 PM
I joined this place to ask a few questions about how to say some words in Pashto. Here I am 1,500 posts later. I wasn't planning on staying longer, as I thought this place was filled with CIA officers.

My new name, will be a secret.
ur new name will be habibi ?

Adam
05-17-2011, 04:46 PM

Dumbass, i told her to come to manchester not london -_-

khashayar
05-17-2011, 05:07 PM
^Well we will be sending the police over to raid your home.

Gulalai
05-17-2011, 05:13 PM
if someone is on my ignore list, then does that person know they are on my ignore list or not?

Adam
05-17-2011, 05:27 PM
if someone is on my ignore list, then does that person know they are on my ignore list or not?

Nope they dont

Gulalai
05-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Nope they dont

LOL ok..

sgulab
05-17-2011, 05:37 PM
shut up MGM. you should be in a mental ward :glare:

khashayar
05-17-2011, 05:39 PM
+1

Yeah shut up MGM.

Laila
05-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Cannot wait for DisneyLand! :(

khashayar
05-17-2011, 05:59 PM
^ wot about me. Nobody thinks about me. Wot we gonna eat when we get there I'm starved. Burgers & fries? And pizza. Lovely cheesy pizza. :love:

Laila
05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Actually since i have been to DisneyLand, i am a pro at that place :shy:

Near Space Mountain, there is this huge dinner. They have amazing pizza and pasta there. Oh and the chocolate cake is good as well.

But i was thinking to eat at the New Orleans Square, for some oldfashioned mozzarella sticks and Root Beer Floats

Digital Malang
05-17-2011, 06:04 PM
can i come too..i will be the photographer...i will take pics of you two..:blushes:

khashayar
05-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Am I jealous much?

YES I AM.

Laila
05-17-2011, 06:05 PM
Yeah you can come because i need someone to take photos of me and the Princesses and of course, Aladdin :wub:

khashayar
05-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Shams, no papparazzi (sp.) you can babysit henrietta if you want. Lol.