View Full Version : Random Thoughts(New)

sahil112
05-04-2011, 08:58 PM
sahil whats your restaurant called then?

and what happened about your sis?

we are still working on it, we actualy want to incoporate it into our current business so we have requested the documents from companies house and once they get here the resturant is going to be part of the same business with diff name in different market segment :D but we still have a lot more work and to be honest we are having serious cashflow issues we cant cover the costs right nw for everything to be done so its open and ready :( the most embrassing thing is my dad has offered 2 help... :banghead:

went into schoool ber swore at da teacher she was like ah we was watchin it was accident its a skool etc i was like dis aint the first time etc if this was us hitting a child at home you would have child services all over us but when you do its ok? and she den offered 2 change her class etc but i was like what u gna do if the same ting happens again u gna keep changing her class until we have 2 change skool etc and she cudnt sai much but apprently its nt skoolz foult so nw im sueing dem thru ofsted :) couse today my sister went to get cast removed and they wudnt remove it after x-ray as its broken in 3 places :banghead: and my mum wanted 2 send her back skool in bout a week but i told her no she aint goin back skool till next year!!!!

khashayar
05-04-2011, 09:02 PM
^ damn, broken in 3 places :-O ............hope she gets better quick........

yh, i bet your sis loved the staying home for a year suggestion :P

khashayar
05-04-2011, 09:03 PM
lol.looks like the teachers changing their story...... why would teacher offer to change classes? because first she said it was an accident? sounds fishy

sahil112
05-04-2011, 09:04 PM
^ damn, broken in 3 places :-O ............hope she gets better quick........

yh, i bet your sis loved the staying home for a year suggestion :P

manana :)

and aha yhh my rentz take her out everydai and den wen i cme back i take her out aswell but i only take her 2 da local shopz 2 get her ice cream ahah

Notorious Pashtana
05-04-2011, 09:05 PM
went into schoool ber swore at da teacher she was like ah we was watchin it was accident its a skool etc i was like dis aint the first time etc if this was us hitting a child at home you would have child services all over us but when you do its ok? and she den offered 2 change her class etc but i was like what u gna do if the same ting happens again u gna keep changing her class until we have 2 change skool etc and she cudnt sai much but apprently its nt skoolz foult so nw im sueing dem thru ofsted :) couse today my sister went to get cast removed and they wudnt remove it after x-ray as its broken in 3 places :banghead: and my mum wanted 2 send her back skool in bout a week but i told her no she aint goin back skool till next year!!!!

didn't realise she was hurt so bad, that's terrible. its good you had a tough word with them, but hope the outcome is favourably too. bullies are sick kids with terrible parents, they all need locking up! hope she's better soon.

sahil112
05-04-2011, 09:06 PM
im gna take her shoppin hopefully dis weekend lol she been tellin me this whole week she wants sum beaded necklaces and earingz etcc aha

and trust me its such a racist skool i hate her teachaz i sumtyms feel 2 jus wait for them to finish work at skool and then hit them

sahil112
05-04-2011, 09:08 PM
didn't realise she was hurt so bad, that's terrible. its good you had a tough word with them, but hope the outcome is favourably too. bullies are sick kids with terrible parents, they all need locking up! hope she's better soon.

ah u shud see thier parents, fat smoking mums who dress like tramps

IamDZJ
05-04-2011, 09:08 PM
sahil you shouldn't keep her at home. she loses the entire academic year and its not good to hide her from the bullies. you are helping the bullies win here a little. i don't know how to explain it to you.. but make sure that teacher gets it from you. say we don't drop our children here so we can worry about which part of their body ends up breaking in 3 pieces by the end of the day. disciplining and making sure they are not harmed is their freaking job. first she fails to do that then she gives you a lame excuse.

Notorious Pashtana
05-04-2011, 09:09 PM
sounds like you're in a skinhead area, where abouts is it?

Laila
05-04-2011, 09:11 PM
YouTube - Ghazal Afghan Singer -Hala Mibini New Song 2010 [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rus34zhGGN8)

dunno what shes saying but :wub:

She says now she notices her love for you

Notorious Pashtana
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Kids should be put in taekwondo such martial art classes, it builds their confidence by heaps and the more confident a kid the less they get bullied. It's not necessarily aimed to learn to fight but definitely a confidence booster.

sahil112
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
@djz i dnt no my mum wants 2 send her to skool but i just thinkl she deserves some tym of there is only a month and a half till skool closes and she is in reception all they do is draw and paint there lol so thats why i was like it dosnt really matter if she takes time of etc but i get where your coming from aswell, i dont no how long ofsted are going to take to do thier invistagtion etc couse i want to here what they got to say first before i send her back.

@NP its all BNP, when we were voting BNP came second in my area

Laila
05-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Sahil, its nice to see an older brother having care and concern towards his younger siblings. Growing up i had always wished for an older brother :cryy:

کیش
05-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I bust nines/ not just the AK, But prose line/ am flat broke how can one make it unless their out or there damn mind/ must be god's sign/ like Jesus died and rose up in Christianity/ I died, rose up and changed my vanity/ my life isn't for me but for my family/ add more people am good for humanity.

sahil112
05-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Sahil, its nice to see an older brother having care and concern towards his younger siblings. Growing up i had always wished for an older brother :cryy:

im very protective over my younger sisters and that but my brothers i tend to let them handel it unless they ask for help.

کیش
05-04-2011, 10:09 PM
My rhymes are sick, they rise up, acid reflex/ surely an odd figure, you would think I changed my sex/ flying high, with the help of a carpet/ God controls my destiny, I just control the cockpit/ either were all become rich/ or all die trying to get this/ either way am striving for al-firdaus.

IamDZJ
05-04-2011, 10:13 PM
shut up already

کیش
05-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Am starving/ the ******* am craving/ it might be wish full thinking/ I won't sit and daydream forever about being a king/ we were crowned already, 2007/ 4 years past were still sitting/ stars are slowly aligning, no more waiting/ this is my word/ we are ready, is the world?

I won't shut up till I make it. Get used to it.

2011 Robert Frost/ William Shakespeare. you should be thrilled am sharing quick rhymes here. Am going to be rhyming all night, so block me, hell everyone can block me. I am tired of humans. Am forcing my way up.

ghundal
05-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Am starving/ the ******* am craving/ it might be wish full thinking/ I won't sit and daydream forever about being a king/ we were crowned already, 2007/ 4 years past were still sitting/ stars are slowly aligning, no more waiting/ this is my word/ we are ready, is the world?

I won't shut up till I make it. Get used to it.

2011 Robert Frost/ William Shakespeare. you should be thrilled am sharing quick rhymes here. Am going to be rhyming all night, so block me, hell everyone can block me. I am tired of humans. Am forcing my way up.

have you considered hip hop career? You have ok rhymes. Maybe try to be like Lupe, and take the bad words out.

کیش
05-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I have been robbed, and foreclosed/ **** the world, it's time for me to give them my dose/ none stop ideas, it comes out my head like a water hose/ teachers told me all my life in prison/ that only helped me gain wisdom/ not Chinese, but you can call me Confucious/ I got gods blessing, don't need kafirs well wishes.

ghundal
Am no rapper, it just happens that I rhyme for fun. My rhymes are real

IamDZJ
05-05-2011, 12:56 AM
41:23 made me cry :cryy:

Watch House Online | Watch House Online Season 7 Episode 2 Selfish for FREE (http://www.watch-house-online-free.com/Watch_House_Online_Season_7_Episode_2_Selfish.html )

Iqra
05-05-2011, 12:57 AM
everything seems so weird :(

Admin Khan
05-05-2011, 01:12 AM
What a long day.

faye
05-05-2011, 01:15 AM
as admin, admin or at a job?

Iqra
05-05-2011, 02:15 AM
^ lol.................

Zari
05-05-2011, 11:29 AM
This thread is the definition of a Backfire. You came in here seeking gratification and glory for an uncivilized act. You have disgraced your name on this forum.

I dont want to see another post from you, unless youre creating a thread, explaining how you apologized to the teacher.

Nothing less will do. Now be gone.

wow rude much :(

and no thank u...u can go

Fahd
05-05-2011, 01:17 PM
i didnt understand why the posters reaction was lik that :S mybe cuz i didnt understand the story hehe

Zari
05-05-2011, 01:34 PM
^hehe NVM everyones just being touchy all i did was laugh at this teacher becuase i thought he was talking in punjabi and when he called me out i got nervouse which made me laugh even more

Fahd
05-05-2011, 01:46 PM
oh :S its always happen and im sure alot did it to teacher while they were 14-17 !! mybe they just want to giv u lesson haha :p

Zari
05-05-2011, 01:50 PM
^hehe i laugh at everyone hehe leave it now ppl r just so touchy these days..if they dont like what i said then they shouldnt post, besides i dont like it when men try to argue with girls LOL

sgulab
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
that was not nice. :(

Did you apologize? Ive had teachers before that had really bad accents. One of them walked up on me and my friend when we were imitating his accent- he just smiled lol.

Funny thing is he was from turkey and now i have such an obsession with that country lol.

Fahd
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
haha but some was teachin u cuz they lov u and some post cuz they didnt lik ur thread !!
lol

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:05 PM
hehe oh well its not reaLLY gonna change who i am..ive always been like this

Fahd
05-05-2011, 02:14 PM
evry one should change to better lewnai :p lol
u wont lik it if some one lough at ur father ?

hehe am i touchy :o no im not

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:16 PM
^um my dad has a british accent so ppl always love it when he talks..maybe im the way i am because my parents dont have accents LOL my grandad has a british accent aswell

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Just got back from my friends fathers funeral all pashtun women were there from every part, i felt so sorry for her i tried my best to console her but i feel so upset.

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:22 PM
^awee! thats sad! i hate funerals, i never cry at them :(

Fahd
05-05-2011, 02:23 PM
oh lol okey what about pashtuns back home gona lol at ur pakhtu ?

even if ur dad have accent and no one will lough its not giv u the right to lol at who have bad accent :p lol

i understand how its go in school and its happening always but u next time wont do it i think right ? lol i think u will do it again :smh: LOOOOOOOL JK

KhyberKhan
05-05-2011, 02:25 PM
I love how DZJ comes in and gets embroiled with people who begging for attention; when really it's just a pretext for her to battle for who's the bigger attention ...harlot
haha

I DONT CARE!!!! BUT WATCH ME USE COUNTLESS EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! AND REPLY TO YOU AS THOUGH I DO!!! BTW, DID I FORGET TO MENTION I DIDNT CARE???!!!!!1111111111111oneoneone

(typical DZJ response)

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:27 PM
oh lol okey what about pashtuns back home gona lol at ur pakhtu ?

even if ur dad have accent and no one will lough its not giv u the right to lol at who have bad accent :p lol

i understand how its go in school and its happening always but u next time wont do it i think right ? lol i think u will do it again :smh: LOOOOOOOL JK

u got that rite fahd!! im gonna do it again!! i cant help it!! i laugh at this boy in my class 24/7 and b4 him it used to be this indian girl..she was hilariouse!!

KhyberKhan
05-05-2011, 02:28 PM
we had a sub today for bio and he was brown and had a thick accent i started to laugh becuase i thought he was talking in panjabi but apparently he wasnt and he singled me out infront of the whole class and said "vhy u laughing, u shuld nut be laughing it is disrespectable" then he goes "what is so funny, my english is not good because i am not the english" this made me laugh even more so after class he called me in and gave me a lecture on respect :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i said chut up!! you bloody!!! dont tarrrkk again like that please!!CHUT UP!!

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:29 PM
^wah!!

KhyberKhan
05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
get out my shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamDZJ
05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
haha

I DONT CARE!!!! BUT WATCH ME USE COUNTLESS EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! AND REPLY TO YOU AS THOUGH I DO!!! BTW, DID I FORGET TO MENTION I DIDNT CARE???!!!!!1111111111111oneoneone

(typical DZJ response)

:glare:

Fahd
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM
u got that rite fahd!! im gonna do it again!! i cant help it!! i laugh at this boy in my class 24/7 and b4 him it used to be this indian girl..she was hilariouse!!
:fighting: dont lough again lol

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:39 PM
get out my shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahahahahaah omg i just got that LOL

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:40 PM
:fighting: dont lough again lol
cant help it fahd, im always laughing..and things like that make me laugh even more :( sowwie

Karachi
05-05-2011, 02:46 PM
how do you know he is punjabi?? from the things you said, he sounds more like south indian, they have the thickest indian accent

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 02:50 PM
^awee! thats sad! i hate funerals, i never cry at them :(khorai i feel i should have stayed with her until night time , yeah i cried alot today my eyes my match hair today they are so sore her baba was a good man shes his only daughter .

Zari
05-05-2011, 02:54 PM
^ i dont know he kindo of looked punjabi, to tell you the truth i always assume every fat dark skinned man with a thick accent is punjabi :(

Zari
05-05-2011, 03:00 PM
^ now that made me sad, ur hair is red?

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
The admins and mods are doing a great job on here , excellent mashallah may allah swt give them strength to keep up the good work.

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 03:02 PM
^ now that made me sad, ur hair is red?khorai what do you feel like when someone passes away i dont know it takes me days to acually believe it its like im in shock .

Zari
05-05-2011, 03:05 PM
^ um i think i have something wrong with me, i dont really feel anything the only person that i would cry for would most likely be my father and grandmother god forbid if anything happened to them other than that i feel nothing

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
^ um i think i have something wrong with me, i dont really feel anything the only person that i would cry for would most likely be my father and grandmother god forbid if anything happened to them other than that i feel nothingmmm khorai yeah i know what you mean, but death makes me very emotional dosn't matter who it is, it makes me think what is all the fighting and bickering and fussing over , when our eternal place is that small grave, khorai thanks for being here may allah swt keep your grandmother and father safe ameen, i'm going to do salah now khorai khodai pa amaan.

Zari
05-05-2011, 03:12 PM
^khuday pa aman khory jan :) and it was nice talking to you :)

sgulab
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
mmm khorai yeah i know what you mean, but death makes me very emotional dosn't matter who it is, it makes me think what is all the fighting and bickering and fussing over , when our eternal place is that small grave, khorai thanks for being here may allah swt keep your grandmother and father safe ameen, i'm going to do salah now khorai khodai pa amaan.

i feel the same way. It really makes a person think about the life that they have and how it can all be over in a second. Im a big fat cry baby. So I cry whenever whereever lol.

Zari
05-05-2011, 03:33 PM
^awee!! i think theres something wrong with me :(
i cry when i see old people tho :(

sgulab
05-05-2011, 03:41 PM
lol, no maybe thats just your bodys way of dealing with it you know?

ScimitarXEdge
05-05-2011, 05:07 PM
do you know what justifies you calling me a harlot??

Me referring to you as a stinky Arab misbegotten. BUT I am not going to call you that. It's very important for you to be able to tell the difference between yourself and me.

This is not the first time this immature member has glorified her stupidity by advertising it. She is lucky she is not my kid.

read it in context, and stop coming on to every thread trying to set people straight; and you won't react with such histrionic desperation

Alchemist
05-05-2011, 05:23 PM
YouTube - Bad Man Montage - Babu from Seinfeld (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN29X2HCKpU)

IamDZJ
05-05-2011, 05:37 PM
roses are red, violets are blue
you are an ******* and you know it too
try reading that in context.
For the record, is it me always making nasty comments about you in random threads that have nothing to do with you and then claiming that you are attention seeking ***** or is it you doing that to me?? Further more, who started this conversation??? Was it you and your girlish habit of always butting in to things that are none if your business or was me??
I have told you this in the past and I will tell you again, I am not sangria or qundoz. Watch what you say to me.

ScimitarXEdge
05-05-2011, 05:47 PM
roses are red, violets are blue
you are an ******* and you know it too
try reading that in context.
For the record, is it me always making nasty comments about you in random threads that have nothing to do with you and then claiming that you are attention seeking ***** or is it you doing that to me?? Further more, who started this conversation??? Was it you and your girlish habit of always butting in to things that are none if your business or was me??
I have told you this in the past and I will tell you again, I am not sangria or qundoz. Watch what you say to me.

Here's a suggestion, take a rope, make a noose then tie the rope around a beam in your garage, then put your neck into the noose, tighten it really good and then see how long you can danle in mid air

don't worry if you pass out, that's all apart of the fun.

IamDZJ
05-05-2011, 05:58 PM
No

Actually can you show me how to??? I will hold the chair for you.

ScimitarXEdge
05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
No

Actually can you show me how to??? I will hold the chair for you.

in fact I'll do one better, I'll put the noose around you neck and act as a counter weight.

don't say I never did you any favors.

Digital Malang
05-05-2011, 07:25 PM
What the hell is this :awkward:

YouTube - Afghan Grils Nice Dancing And Attan 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5DIynU0obs)

The only thing I need is that knife.....

sahil112
05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
watching 1 minute of that video has scarred me for the night :|

kakargirl
05-05-2011, 09:39 PM
i feel the same way. It really makes a person think about the life that they have and how it can all be over in a second. Im a big fat cry baby. So I cry whenever whereever lol.khorai then that makes too of us, her baba was going masjid went upstairs to do ablution and died within seconds,he wasn't ill nothing :cryy:

Gulalai
05-05-2011, 11:06 PM
studying this stuff for four hours :pullinghair: my brain doesn't work anymore :shy:

Gulalai
05-05-2011, 11:08 PM
don't forget the # of civilians dead too

Gulalai
05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
just saying

Alchemist
05-05-2011, 11:36 PM
10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of dead civilians. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US finally found Bin Laden.
In his house.

Geographers Had Predicted Osama's Possible Whereabouts - ScienceInsider (http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2011/05/geographers-had-calculated.html)

Baidariwal
05-05-2011, 11:52 PM
tingra pitang tingra pitang bangriwalaaaaaiiiiii trang trang trang oh bangriwalaaiiiiii

IamDZJ
05-06-2011, 12:37 AM
stupid raindrops dropping on my eyes..:cursing:

Michin Khel
05-06-2011, 01:32 AM
stupid raindrops dropping on my eyes..:cursing:

and luffy is bewildered at such marvelous scene

sgulab
05-06-2011, 03:30 PM
^hahaha

anyways. So I went shopping the other day to kohls. As I was walking out of the fitting room- with the clothes that were to short and to tight (I should have known) ::rolleyes::::rolleyes:: I saw a lady in hijab- completely covered. She was wearing a shirt down to her knees and loose pants with a black/dark colored hijab.. in fact the whole outfit was darker colors, it was nothing really to grab anyones attention. And then I looked down at the bright colored shirts that I had in my hands and looked back up at her. I saw how beautiful and graceful she looked.

I had been going back to see if maybe a larger size would work out for me, but then I decided completely against the shirt.

Point of the story- its really interesting sometimes the way a person gets reminded of who they are and what they should be doing in order to make Allah happy. I guess it wasnt completely random that I saw her standing right in front of me at that exact moment. :blushes:

sgulab
05-06-2011, 03:38 PM
khorai then that makes too of us, her baba was going masjid went upstairs to do ablution and died within seconds,he wasn't ill nothing :cryy:

Awww :sad1: Inna ilayhi wa inna lilahil rajiun.

yeah I remember this one kid I knew in high school. I never really talked to him much but it was a really small muslim school so I saw him around the hallways alot. He went to the summer camp that the school provided- a buncha his friends and other ppl from the school were there.

I guess one of his friends dared him to go into the lake and he started going deeper and deeper until eventually he got to deep. He started waving his hands for help and kept going under. But all the kids just thought he was kidding until they realized he wasnt but by them it was to late. Some did try swimming out to help him but didnt get there in time. The rescue ppl that were their were also to late since they had taken forever to get ready.

I guess you can tell that he died by drowning. I remember when my friend called me and told me about that. I was in shock and I cried so much even though I didint know him- nor did I ever talk to him.

I still think about him/it sometimes, his name was Mubarak. The thing that frightens me the most is that he died because of drowning IN WATER. Something that is needed for our body to survive was the thing that killed him. :sad1:

Digital Malang
05-06-2011, 05:41 PM
YouTube - President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden (SPOOF) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes&feature=None_comedy)

Khan Lala
05-06-2011, 06:58 PM
salam eweyone,

what going ups with all eweryone?
sham, you are a womans? nice pic...my niece wear same head clips

sahil112
05-06-2011, 07:00 PM
^^^ lolll

Gulalai
05-06-2011, 07:31 PM
khan lala you back? i sayet to you dont be confuset but you was confuset and i was :( because you not understandin when i sayet like tbag so i was like :fighting: but still you not sayin you understandet and you didn't help my friend to be the model like tbag was wantin your help but you sayet no else he be your friend but he cant be your friend because he is ayub friend :( that's what he sayet!!!

:shy:
i'm booooooored :P

IamDZJ
05-06-2011, 07:44 PM
so like..umm..would you say you love olive oil or you just like it alot??

IamDZJ
05-06-2011, 07:45 PM
so like..umm..would you say you love olive oil or that you just like it alot??

khashayar
05-06-2011, 09:02 PM
salam eweyone,

what going ups with all eweryone?
sham, you are a womans? nice pic...my niece wear same head clips

:celebrate:

khashayar
05-06-2011, 09:02 PM
yeahh her head clips are pretty arnt they :)

lol:tongue:

khashayar
05-06-2011, 09:03 PM
khan lala you back? i sayet to you dont be confuset but you was confuset and i was :( because you not understandin when i sayet like tbag so i was like :fighting: but still you not sayin you understandet and you didn't help my friend to be the model like tbag was wantin your help but you sayet no else he be your friend but he cant be your friend because he is ayub friend :( that's what he sayet!!!

:shy:
i'm booooooored :P

:running:

Gulalai
05-06-2011, 10:29 PM
leaving earlyyy today :shy: Goodnight PF!

khashayar
05-06-2011, 10:30 PM
shame u loser

Gulalai
05-06-2011, 10:31 PM
ghatSar sadly it wont let me give you karma :( loooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll

khashayar
05-06-2011, 10:33 PM
like i said.shame u loser

khashayar
05-06-2011, 10:42 PM
we had a sub today for bio and he was brown and had a thick accent i started to laugh becuase i thought he was talking in panjabi but apparently he wasnt and he singled me out infront of the whole class and said "vhy u laughing, u shuld nut be laughing it is disrespectable" then he goes "what is so funny, my english is not good because i am not the english" this made me laugh even more so after class he called me in and gave me a lecture on respect :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

you http://jdc325.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/dairy-cow.jpg that was my dad you really hurt his feelings........he's thinking of retiring. :(

khashayar
05-06-2011, 11:13 PM
its so quiet....where is everyone?

Laila
05-06-2011, 11:17 PM
They all ran away from you

khashayar
05-06-2011, 11:17 PM
but you stayed :love:................. so whassap....tell me about henriettas day?

Laila
05-06-2011, 11:22 PM
dang it, you caught me.

She is doing good, laying some eggs in the bushes....in fact, she just scared off the fat neighbors cat, who comes to watch our house birds like a peeping tom.....atta girl, Henrietta!

faye
05-06-2011, 11:56 PM
are you a shapeshifter ghatty?:evilgrin:

SafSaf
05-07-2011, 02:01 AM
is safi a name?

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 10:22 AM
I am getting sick and tired of all this hatered in this forum.

Michin Khel
05-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I am getting sick and tired of all this hatered in this forum.

me too

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey I found my mommy. She says the reason is that you are inconsistent. You got on Gravers and UP for mocking soldier deaths but took great delight in watching other people die. So you are a big part of the hypocrtical hate. But what do I know... Im just a baby!

how old was Osama and how old are those soldiers ?? How many people did those soldiers killed and how many were killed by Osama?? Who should we expect more from?? The muslin Osama or the farangi kafirs?
Go find yourself some self respect. You gave been banned from here 3 tines under different ids and you still find your way back in here. Stargo ki d haya nashta. This entire i am just a baby thing proves your seriousness of what you pretend to discuss.

Michin Khel
05-07-2011, 11:04 AM
I am smelling the chocolate coaffee

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 11:13 AM
ice cream for breakfast

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 05:03 PM
I don't read posts that long. Summarize it in three sentences. See if I give a damn then.

khashayar
05-07-2011, 06:50 PM
http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)
http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)
http://www.pashtunforums.com/avatars/kakar-boyrevived-3000.gif?dateline=1304741763 (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/kakar-boyrevived-3000/)

sahil112
05-07-2011, 07:35 PM
who da hell is kakar boy revived?

randolph85
05-07-2011, 09:48 PM
he is kakarboy

~Gangster~
05-07-2011, 09:50 PM
What happened to the members pictures thread???

khashayar
05-07-2011, 09:53 PM
gulalai got it closed....... :(

Laila
05-07-2011, 09:54 PM
^ What?! I liked that thread :(

~Gangster~
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Thats gay!

khashayar
05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
yeah

faye
05-07-2011, 10:03 PM
probably one of the mods didn't like their picture.

khashayar
05-07-2011, 10:06 PM
^yeah

i think it was this

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPKX8XDvaQoCZmkmV6yT8gFJxIGsKpT IZFgOJe5TFphu6CG2ZiCA&t=1

kakargirl
05-07-2011, 10:23 PM
mr ghat thats given me a headache that pic

khashayar
05-07-2011, 10:25 PM
^liar u had a headache since yestrday remember lol

kakargirl
05-07-2011, 10:36 PM
^liar u had a headache since yestrday remember lolyour very smart, true i lied i had a headache since yesterday lol

faye
05-07-2011, 10:44 PM
he isn't as smart as revised kakar-boy though.:smile1:

kakargirl
05-07-2011, 10:50 PM
he isn't as smart as revised kakar-boy though.:smile1:lol kakarboy is smart but hes a baby faye,but who is this mysterious kakarbaby

faye
05-07-2011, 10:52 PM
i don't know, but he is only a baby. good at computer isn't he, already?

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
dear diary, suppose that i wanted to go to heaven at all cost and that i had a son who claimed that i loved him very much. suppose i could not stand the thought of him wandering off on a path that wasn't said to be leading to God the almighty and so i send him off to a missionary school for boys only not having a single intention of him becoming a missionary or a pastor someday... would i go to heaven or will i end up in hell??
dear diary, when i was very young i heard about a young man who abandoned his old handicapped mother to become a pilgrimage for he felt ever so dearly about God. i was told that he was denied heaven for he in his desperation of wanting to be closer to God had chosen the wrong path to lead him there.
o, i know! you say "as long as i guide him to the right path, he will someday magically find the wisdom of differing the right from wrong and blah blah blah" but what if this school that i was sending him off to wasn't even teaching the religion that i believe in?? would i be doing it for God, my son or my own desperation and selfishness for heaven? o dear diary, what if he wakes up someday and starts acting like a condescending little twat by mocking others for waking up to the calls made for prayer of the religion i ever so blindly and selfishly sent him off to learn about???
then what happens dear diary?? do i go to heaven or do i go to hell for raising a child who was not given an opportunity to choose God and the path of righteousness for himself rather than following the one that i literally threw him in to????
xoxoxoxox, i love you so much

sahil112
05-07-2011, 10:55 PM
YouTube - MC.TV The Geeks - Hear Me (Music Video) (HD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u365frIqTeY&feature=player_embedded)

oohhhhh big up all my boizzzzzzzzzz well half of them in da vbideo aha :) half i have no idea who they r but still they r doin it!!!

sahil112
05-07-2011, 11:00 PM
can this also be my diary?

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 11:18 PM
what crappy bollywood movie should i watch??

Admin Khan
05-07-2011, 11:23 PM
You should watch a documentary.

IamDZJ
05-07-2011, 11:29 PM
i cant focus when i have a headache. the ones on youtube are too long anyways. which one would you suggest?

Admin Khan
05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
i cant focus when i have a headache. the ones on youtube are too long anyways. which one would you suggest?
YouTube - Documentary on how the media lies to manipulate us (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez4zVwxCCtc)

Digital Malang
05-08-2011, 11:39 AM
why did I woke up so early....its sunday :S

IamDZJ
05-08-2011, 11:44 AM
to pray

Digital Malang
05-08-2011, 11:55 AM
I prayed and then decided to sleep like a hell pig again but woke up early....:S :(

Haris
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
like a hell pig? :s

Digital Malang
05-08-2011, 06:09 PM
Lakers what are you doing? :(

khashayar
05-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Dzj, how goes the marigolds.any updates?

have they grown?

or did you kill em?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj2_sKNPUq7giVTuMpUC2_WJh9nbm1I 2QKdJvpZwguuTnARy1Z&t=1

BarackzaiObama
05-08-2011, 07:56 PM
we BRAKZAIS have better flowers than this in LKANDHAR

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:01 PM
we BRAKZAIS have better flowers than this in LKANDHAR

you are right

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00795/poppy-460_795169c.jpg

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:03 PM
who got rid of the marigold thread........................aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhh

IamDZJ
05-08-2011, 08:05 PM
you jerk :glare: (that means loser by the way..)

did you have to make a thread about it??:glare:
they are okay. some of them have two leaves in them some none but my orange trees have 5 little leaves. they look so cute.

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:08 PM
lol,

cool..................you have orange trees.......we had them and they were big but no oranges ever grew..........guess its too cold here...........

orange trees dont grow in canada :P

IamDZJ
05-08-2011, 08:11 PM
that is what my father says.:( i don't care about oranges. it would be a pleasure just to see the seed grow in to a plant and the plant in to a tree.
one time i planted watermelon in the backyard. they were always making fun of me. one day in the morning i saw a large watermelon in the bushes. i was so excited until i figured it was a practical joke. our neighbor across the street had put it there.:lal9:

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:14 PM
^ loolz..............hahahahahahah @ the watermelon

Iqra
05-08-2011, 08:39 PM
some people need to sleep :P

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:39 PM
no

faye
05-08-2011, 08:42 PM
how's russia, these days? had a stopover there in moscow but couln't go outside the airport. looked out the windows though.

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:43 PM
its sunny..........

Laila
05-08-2011, 08:45 PM
*cough cough*

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:46 PM
laila you need some cough syrup?

Laila
05-08-2011, 08:48 PM
^ Yeah :(

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:49 PM
well go buy some .i aint got none

Laila
05-08-2011, 08:51 PM
^ Geez thanks! :fighting: you were of no help

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:53 PM
http://ptondemand.com/cp/data/upimages/eggs.jpg

Laila
05-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Too bad, we ate her for Mother's Day lunch

jk jk

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:56 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

LIAR
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cry:

khashayar
05-08-2011, 08:59 PM
in memory of henrietta

http://naturenet.net/blogs/media/blogs/eating/Big_orange_hen.jpg

Laila
05-08-2011, 09:02 PM
LOL she is really not dead....i have started to like her now :( sooooo she stays i even feed her plenty of healthy food

Digital Malang
05-08-2011, 10:00 PM
i dont feel well :( :S

khashayar
05-08-2011, 11:58 PM
^ I told you don't eat that dodgy kabob. But you insisted. Now deal with it.

---

Btw what happened to barakzai Obama .. I think he got banned. Lol.

Laila
05-09-2011, 12:01 AM
What a day!

khashayar
05-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Lol,

Mods are on operation clean up.

Laila
05-09-2011, 12:12 AM
I know right. Its a good thing i am not a mod.. i would be some sort of Nazi.....nobody would be messing around here for sure ;)

khashayar
05-09-2011, 12:14 AM
^ how comes they deleted our comments in the brother thread but left the offensive comments. Something fishy is going on.

I should be mod. This place would be a party.

faye
05-09-2011, 12:17 AM
they have to defend endangered species mgm. you know that.

Laila
05-09-2011, 12:23 AM
^ how comes they deleted our comments in the brother thread but left the offensive comments. Something fishy is going on.

I should be mod. This place would be a party.

you already have a party going on.....on my wall post :fighting: now i am left to clean up

ghundal
05-09-2011, 02:18 AM
lakers are out

randolph85
05-09-2011, 04:23 AM
i hate lebron but like the heat for some reason.

IamDZJ
05-09-2011, 10:56 AM
why do people want to talk so much this early in the morning.:lal9:

sgulab
05-09-2011, 11:01 AM
summer is just about to start. and I am going to be taking anatomy... :awkward:

i actually just paid the fee lol.
'ofcourse I could be spending it in pakistan :wub: but my stupid brother has to take summer school :fighting:

sgulab
05-09-2011, 11:13 AM
LOL thank you!! But it would have been to hot there anyways.. going in the winter would be better

sgulab
05-09-2011, 11:16 AM
yeah thats what I heard. But then again thats pakistan for ya. Hahaha to hot in the summer and to cold in the winter :tongue:

the thing is I had my outfit ready and everything! And I even got a purse to match! Its all summery colors so I cant even wear it when we go in winter because its gonna look weird :cryy:

sgulab
05-09-2011, 11:22 AM
hahah thanks adam but im not ready to take that step yet.

Laila
05-09-2011, 02:08 PM
summer is just about to start. and I am going to be taking anatomy... :awkward:

i actually just paid the fee lol.
'ofcourse I could be spending it in pakistan :wub: but my stupid brother has to take summer school :fighting:

If you need help with Anatomy, i would be more than happy....surprisingly it was my favorite course my freshmen year in college

sahil112
05-09-2011, 06:10 PM
so tired

khashayar
05-09-2011, 06:12 PM
sahil lend me a grand..........you loaded bro.

Haris
05-09-2011, 06:16 PM
^What do you need a grand for?

Don't you remember, I am sending you money in the post.

khashayar
05-09-2011, 06:18 PM
^ thats the membership fee for the honorable barakzai society........ you got your membo yet? you get a certificate and everything :P

khashayar
05-09-2011, 06:19 PM
harry(can i call you that) lol, you were sendin me 1 Afghani if i remember correctly........aint gonna get me far bro.......i'll keep it as a lucky charm or sommink

Haris
05-09-2011, 06:22 PM
I think that the Barakzai society has been disbanded following the leader's sudden departure.

Perhaps we need a new leader? Would you like to be leader MGM?

You can call me Harry if I can call you Junny.

khashayar
05-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Harry,lol, hahahah...............damn you telling me he was a fraud? kinda reminds me of those end of the world cults........guess we had a lucky escape..........

he was entertaining in a repetitive type way.i liked

lol @ junny .............erm...............NO.:P

im not a good leader .im a sheep i just follow :(

Haris
05-09-2011, 06:28 PM
If you are a sheep then I am the grass ;)

We need a shephard...

Haris
05-09-2011, 06:33 PM
And regarding BarakzaiObama...

He may be gone but his memmory will be with us always.....Already I can hear the echo of "WE ARE THE GREAT BARACKZAI" at the back of my mind.....

sahil112
05-09-2011, 06:51 PM
any1 heard about these **** parades? damn suffergates or what ever are going to far nw me tinkz!!!

Haris
05-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Haha they are very stupid & arrogant.

"I have the right to dress up with practically no clothes on and not be raped"....yeah well I have the right to pull 1000 on a piece of string behind me walking down a dark back alley and not have it stolen......Doesn't mean its practical.....

Idiots.

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Haha they are very stupid & arrogant.
"I have the right to dress up with practically no clothes on and not be raped"....yeah well I have the right to pull 1000 on a piece of string behind me walking down a dark back alley and not have it stolen......Doesn't mean its practical.....
Idiots.
well anyone has the right not to be raped..... but i know that's not what you meant, but just saying that to make it clear :shy:

the worst part is they say it's "freedom" to slave over piling on buckets of makeup and wearing clothes revealing everything just for what? think about it... Plus if you look at the industries there are many many guys ruling things around there in the 'entertainment' industry. i'm sure you've all heard the saying "sex sells" how disgusting is that....... sounds like something a prostitute would say but these days normal people say it then they shorten their skirts and reveal more skin but no matter how many times muslim women speak up and says that she is NOT oppressed people ignore that and pass stupid laws like in france (home of many of those fashion companies) & other places :pullinghair: it makes no sense.

sahil112
05-09-2011, 07:36 PM
s l u t parade its on the 4th of june in london lol

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 07:42 PM
:glare:

sahil112
05-09-2011, 07:42 PM
haha ahem well i think ill have to come down to london to witness this deviancy in person ::rolleyes::

yhh um im just going 2 have 2 see it for my eyes aswell 2 see if its actualy real

Haris
05-09-2011, 07:44 PM
In London as well?

I thought it was just in Canada. Well you've heard of the pro-democracy protests....Now we will have world-wide pro-s l u t protests lol.

And Gulalai, of course everyone has the right to not get raped, but in that analogy I too have the right to not have my money stolen. But showing it off to everyone isn't exactly practical in the context of the situation. And yeah I agree with what you said.

sahil112
05-09-2011, 07:56 PM
yep london :)

Digital Malang
05-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Lmao....

IamDZJ
05-09-2011, 08:26 PM
i have a friend who says if women who dress up that way don't expect to be assaulted then people should stop expecting the cops to run after the purse snatchers as just because they wear uniforms doesn't mean they are cops.

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 08:43 PM
it's funny when someone says something that isn't funny but they think it's so funny & then the other person is laughing so hard at it because they thought it was funny LOOL ITS NOT FUNNY

khashayar
05-09-2011, 08:44 PM
^ thats how i feel when you say anything

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 08:49 PM
so? :D
you bunch of haters keep sipping that haterade :fighting: hope you choke on it (no i dont :shy:)

btw nice sig, too bad you're not ayub.................

khashayar
05-09-2011, 09:03 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/11/article-1355938-0D21DCF3000005DC-219_634x485.jpg

Amir al Ghaznavi
05-09-2011, 09:10 PM
what if u send him to an all boys school and he gets turned out?

khashayar
05-09-2011, 09:11 PM
^what does turned out mean?

Amir al Ghaznavi
05-09-2011, 09:20 PM
^what does turned out mean?

"used to be the Don Juan...now your name is just...'Twan"

IamDZJ
05-09-2011, 09:28 PM
can you guys get lost?? i was actually working on something here.

khashayar
05-09-2011, 09:32 PM
^ twan

lol

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 10:13 PM
^ well that's pleasant... (sarcastic.)

Rondo, Allen, Garnett come on come onnn, can't let the heats catch up >.<

kakargirl
05-09-2011, 10:33 PM
FB=GB, what a big joke

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 10:37 PM
what's FB=GB?

faye
05-09-2011, 10:42 PM
:rofl1:thanks for that photo. brilliant!

kakargirl
05-09-2011, 10:46 PM
what's FB=GB?i like the signature, oh khorai its something i was trying to figure out lol finally cracked it lol

Amir al Ghaznavi
05-09-2011, 11:06 PM
can you guys get lost?? i was actually working on something here.

This entire forum is the Amir's domain. He goes where he pleases, takes what he wishes, eats what he desires, etc etc

In fact when you hear the hooves of the Amirs horsemen, thats your que to cover up and prepare a meal

Gulalai
05-09-2011, 11:17 PM
i like the signature, oh khorai its something i was trying to figure out lol finally cracked it lol

lol :P

oh ok

Manzareh
05-09-2011, 11:28 PM
i could not stand the thought of him wandering off on a path that wasn't said to be leading to God the almighty and so i send him off to a missionary school for boys

You want a path that will lead him to god, so instead of sending him to Islamic education you send him to a Christian one..and how does that make sense?

IamDZJ
05-09-2011, 11:33 PM
it's called sarcasm buddy.
the air in this thread has become too polluted for me to breath in. spam away, i am done with it.

Manzareh
05-09-2011, 11:47 PM
YouTube - UFC 126: Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort Weigh-In Staredown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DjgXeOKujs)

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 06:46 PM
what a day

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Cant find my socks, why can't I find my socks?

Haris
05-10-2011, 06:51 PM
^Have you checked your pockets?

Zari
05-10-2011, 06:52 PM
^LOL

itchy as hell :(

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:00 PM
^Have you checked your pockets?

I have now

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
^LOL

itchy as hell :(

Do u have your parents permission to be online?

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Cant find my socks, why can't I find my socks?

you sure you haven't left them at work?

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:04 PM
you sure you haven't left them at work?

Why would I do that?

Haris
05-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I have now

Were they there?

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Why would I do that?

the question is why wouldn't you?

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Were they there?

No they were not

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:10 PM
the question is why wouldn't you?

do u take your socks off in public places?

Haris
05-10-2011, 07:11 PM
No they were not

Perhaps you are wearing them.
Have you checked your feet?

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 07:11 PM
^ no, but i was just trying to jog your memory

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:16 PM
I found them in the kitchen wtf

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:17 PM
anyway I've got scarier things to worry about...

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:19 PM
^ no, but i was just trying to jog your memory

Ill get tired doing that

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm going camping with friends in Wales soon, but I've been told I sleep talk LOL. So I don't know whether I should go or not. I say random things...what do I do man?

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:32 PM
You feeling alright brother?

Sup

KhyberKhan
05-10-2011, 07:35 PM
wales ey?
sheep shaggerrrr :P

LOL had a friend from Wales, everyone would say that to him. He would reply 'YEH we Shag 'em and u eat em' LOL

Mount snowdon is where I am camping.

Gulalai
05-10-2011, 09:09 PM
some dressed (lots of them) look so much better hijabified :wub: or maybe it just me lol idk, but some girls can really put an outfit together :hmm:

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
^muhahahaha.thats a joke right......lol

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:24 PM
i c eyeliner was on.didnt even botherv to say hi.the loser

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
im bored

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 09:43 PM
im bored

has tamika been telling you her life story too?

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:45 PM
you cow, you ignored me...............tamikas dead...she had a heart attack :(

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 09:47 PM
you cow, you ignored me...............tamikas dead...she had a heart attack :(

tamika didnt have a heart attack......she faked it.....tamika eh.....what next?

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:51 PM
its true.the was funeral and everyone turned up........all 3 of em..........didnt u go.........? someone had to lift the coffin..........damn they had to bring in a crane

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 09:53 PM
its true.the was funeral and everyone turned up........all 3 of em..........didnt u go.........? someone had to lift the coffin..........damn they had to bring in a crane

hmm....when was this?

khashayar
05-10-2011, 09:57 PM
last sunday i think.......they had one of dem funeral car things too

Fahd
05-10-2011, 10:00 PM
^u two are really boring LOL

khashayar
05-10-2011, 10:02 PM
^lol, shutup summer love.give me fb.lol

eyeliner
05-10-2011, 10:02 PM
last sunday i think.......they had one of dem funeral car things too

oh the ones with the flowers.....that said.......will be forgotten always......lol

Fahd
05-10-2011, 10:03 PM
i cant giv it to u ;) i already giv it to some one else u :p

khashayar
05-10-2011, 10:16 PM
lol, cya everyone my nets f up................:(

cya u all 2moro.............im so sad..............no net

Laila
05-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey MGM :fighting: take Henrietta out of the tags. I dont want my little one to get nazar

Gulalai
05-10-2011, 11:39 PM
i have a tiny heart shaped cut on my arm & i have no idea how i got it.. WEIRD :S

tolo ta kha shpaaaaa! (:

Laila
05-11-2011, 02:13 AM
Okay, so i basically failed my last Chem lecture exam :/ FML!!! Now i need some major comfort food.......if only Majnoon was around to buy me a large order of hot McDonald french fries, with lots of ketchup......ohhhh and lets not forget a large, cold Coco-Cola

sahil112
05-11-2011, 08:09 AM
i have a tiny heart shaped cut on my arm & i have no idea how i got it.. WEIRD :S

tolo ta kha shpaaaaa! (:

emoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

IamDZJ
05-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Okay, so i basically failed my last Chem lecture exam :/ FML!!! Now i need some major comfort food.......if only Majnoon was around to buy me a large order of hot McDonald french fries, with lots of ketchup......ohhhh and lets not forget a large, cold Coco-Cola

if he was around you wouldnt be needing the fries. Do him a favor and buy it for yourself on his behalf.

Zari
05-11-2011, 11:56 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sgulab
05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
^^ haha I just realized I never replied to ur pm

LOL

Gulalai
05-11-2011, 01:47 PM
emoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

it's not on a place where an emo person would cut themselves & i didn't do it to myself intentionally LOL i have noo idea where it came from but it's kind of cool that is heart shaped :P