View Full Version : "They (foreign troops) hurled a hand grenade at my daughter after she ran out of room

ghundal
05-12-2011, 09:16 PM
They murdered the girl. This the why the whole Afghan nation is against them. No one tolerates their criminal existence. These foreign cowards should leave. The Afghans have told them to get out. They have been defeated, now leave.

Foreign troops kill girl, police officer in Nangarhar

"They (foreign troops) hurled a hand grenade at my daughter after she ran out of room in panic. She was killed on the spot"

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/data/upimages/girl_killed_by_us_12_may_11.jpg
PAN, May 12, 2011: A 12-year old girl and a police officer, a relative of the girl, were killed by foreign troops during a raid on a house in eastern Nangarhar province, residents said on Thursday. "They (foreign troops) hurled a hand grenade at my daughter after she ran out of room in panic. She was killed on the spot," the father said.
By Abdul Mueed Hashimi
A 12-year old girl and a police officer, a relative of the girl, were killed by foreign troops during a raid on a house in eastern Nangarhar province, residents said on Thursday.
The troops blew up the house's gate and entered at 1am last night in Myagan Banda village of Surkh Rod district, Naik Mohammad, father of the slain girl, told Pajhwok Afghan News.
"They (foreign troops) hurled a hand grenade at my daughter after she ran out of room in panic. She was killed on the spot," the father said.
Another relative of the family, Shukrullah, who was a police officer at the provincial police headquarters, was also killed by the troops in the house, Mohammad said.
The officer used to stay with them because he could not commute to Qarghae district of Laghman from Jalalabad city daily, he said.
He said when they showed the foreign troops the ID card of the dead officer, they apologised at the end of the raid, saying they killed him mistakenly.
Mohammad asked President Hamid Karzai to investigate the raid on his house. He said the troops entered his house after throwing hand grenades inside.
A neighbour, Mirwais, said the troops got the family out and then started a search inside the house.
District chief, Ali Akbar, and district police chief, Mohammad Afzal, who visited the scene, refused to talk to media.
The governor's spokesman, Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, and provincial police chief, Ali Shah Paktiawal, confirmed the operation, but did not provide details.
NATO's International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) media office in Kabul said Afghan and coalition forces killed an armed man and a woman in Nangarhar on Wednesday. The operation was carried out in pursuit of a Taliban commander in Surkh Rod district, the force said in a statement.
It added the force called for inhabitants to exit peacefully, but a man did not listen and threatened the security personnel with a pistol and was shot dead.
The statement said initial assessment revealed that the killed man was a police officer.
A woman was mistakenly killed during the operation as security personnel thought she was a militant after she ran. But later they found it was young girl, the statement said.
"We are deeply shocked and apologise to members of the family, people and the Afghan government," said Rear Admiral Hal Pittman, ISAF Deputy Chief of Staff for Communication. "We go to great lengths in our operations to reduce civilian casualties to an absolute minimum. We understand any civilian loss of life is detrimental to our cause and to our efforts to secure the population".

Read more: http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/05/12/foreign-troops-kill-girl-police-officer-in-nangarhar.html#ixzz1MBeE8OeA (http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2011/05/12/foreign-troops-kill-girl-police-officer-in-nangarhar.html#ixzz1MBeE8OeA)

Adam
05-12-2011, 09:17 PM
How do you mistake a 12 year old girl for a millitant?

khashayar
05-12-2011, 09:19 PM
:(

thats heartbreaking. when they say foriegn troops arent they usually along Afghan soldiers?

ghundal
05-12-2011, 09:25 PM
They are doing this on purpose because they have been defeated. I was reading an article which says that before they leave they want to create so much mayhem so as to teach the people a lesson for defeating them. It was written by an American author. I think it may have been Foreign Policy Magazine.

This has always been the strategy- to target the people.

The fight is with the Afghan people- and the Afghan people are defeating/ defeated them, whether they are Taliban, or the farmer raising his fist up.

Afghans are all resisting. It is a national movement to tell these foreign criminals to leave.

When will the war crime trials start. This is too much. Our blood is so cheap. WTH?

ALl their collaborators have enabled this with the foreign aggressors.

No Afghan has to listen to them or to this criminals.

I don't want to hear anyone support US-NATO here anymore or the puppet government.

They are guilty for their words too.

No Muslim, No Afghan, and definitely no Pashtun supports this.

I don't want to hear Toramana or Khyaal support this, or talking crap. I don't want to hear anything about the Kabul government of criminals. They deserve to be imprisoned and tried for murder.

I consider it a hate crime here against humanity. to

Catya Sher
05-12-2011, 09:42 PM
^ They ARE doing it on purpose
AND ALWAYS HAVE !!
This was done in Vietnam too, according to that expert interviewed last summer
after the senseless killings by American forces of the 2 students
returning home to Wardak.
"Mistaken as militants" ??
What a joke for any man woman or child.
So what if they are a militant anyway ?
Did God tell the US and its NATO accomplices to go in and kiil "afghan militants"
as America's Divine Mission \?
I'm sure these people who order and carry out such evils
are headed for HELL>
They KNOW it
AND they are planning to take as many NICE INNOCENT SOULS
with them.
That's what the Devil's agents ALWAYS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS DO!
That's why one drunk or drug addict
or
homosexual works SO hard to get others to join him or her
in their iniquities.
They know their soul is doomed and can't wait to
drag as many as they can gather along with them
to dispatch to other realms.

faye
05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
they are the "assassin nation", learnt from mossad or was it the other way round?

ScimitarXEdge
05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
why is Pakistani Ultra Nationalist not condemning this?

Admin Khan
05-12-2011, 10:02 PM
:(:banghead:

kakargirl
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM
:cryy: Afghan blood has become so cheap in the last 10 years,allah swt wraths are powerful they will fall on the criminals who did this, who kill innocents like there is no tomorrow.

BarakzaiAbdali
05-12-2011, 10:12 PM

They are so stolked on an ideological position that their answer to this will be:

"SXE why do you not condemn the Taliban and other insurgents as they kill civilians day in and out?"

They hardly realize that the impetus for the folks fighting an assymetric war with low resolution weaponry will very likely result in deaths, but that the reason such attacks occur is because a foreign occupier is there in the first place. Matthew Hoh shows this in his Afghan study group results: attacks rise commensurately with foreign troop presence. The correlation is simple.

What I mean, is that they look at this through the prism of party politics. Just as a republican like Boehner must find a flaw in anything that is democratic and just as Obama must oppose any republican ideology so too do these folks not take a minute to think about cause and effect.

Instead, they appear to have repeat slogans they tout again and again that the party bosses have devised for them:

1) Arab imperialism - they never address whether the worldwide insurgency is a cause or an effect (it appears that even right wingers like Pat Buchanon, a Christian American know the common sense answer to that). This means that they do not even analyze why the Arab is there in the first place... who is backing the Saudi Tyrant that is spreading the only real form if Islamo-Facism out there today... i.e. they forget that the Pan Islamist insurgency is a response to very simple issues like the occupation of the Saudi Peninsula, etc. Yet they never discuss this.
2) Pakistan - the fall guy for all problems, including societal decay
3) The West is only there to help and once they have craftily taken away the $$$ the west has in store for their nation building endeavors, they will somehow outwit the west into "leaving."

You'll notice that the same themes crop up again and again without any consideration of the complexities behind these issues.

randolph85
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM
we must not question the operations of the brave men and women in uniform, i am sure they had a perfectly good reason as to why they murdered a little girl. when fighting terrorism, we must make sacrifices, and when i say we i mean exclusively afghan civilians. we can take solace that this girl died for the sake of keeping brain dead beghairat americans safe in their homes. when my friend noorzai is finished using his face as a toilet brush in the bagram barracks, he will tell us how this little girl made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

emkhan
05-12-2011, 10:14 PM

Because he wants to see one million more picture like this.

ScimitarXEdge
05-12-2011, 10:16 PM
well the Arab Imperialism claim is blatantly false since Arab countries are themselves are under Imperial subjugation through Proxies.

But we have a common enemy, the Industrial Imperialists and their Hegemony; so whoever is working against it is automatically on the side of Pashtuns.

ghundal
05-13-2011, 12:14 AM

their insensitivity is because I doubt they care until it becomes personal for them, but even then, I think such people do not care about anything beyond their own skin. Now, you realize why their movement will remain pathetic and in a permanent state of regression.

It hit me today. yesterday, a 12 year old girl and her father were alive, and today they are dead. These murders probably happened as I was sleeping.

InshAllah, they are in janat al-firdaus, but they had a right to live this life.

Too think this girl has plans, and hers and the life others have been cut short by these foreign aggressors and their puppet allies.

We must remember this, and ingrain it in our mind. This time.

Most of us our away from our watan, and we must never be accepted back to Afghanistan. All expats are criminals whether they have good intention or not. They have actively supported and condoned the crimes against our people. There must be no more mention of them. There must be no more talk of them.

Snakes have shown themselves already. They are truly the most despicable and repulsive. I would hope I never have to ever look at such a person in my life, or have to ever shake their hand.

Talking about the future is one thing, but tacitly supporting this war of aggression against our people is not tolerable.

This must end. Its starts with the little things, and even in such a place as a forum, we can not tolerate support for aggression against our people.

I brought this to your attention for a reason. Never become desensitized to this. Never accept it as a part of life.

I would recommend that no propaganda against our people be tolerated anymore. Discussing is one thing, but actually showing support is another thing, and crosses a line.

No project that they have done in Afghanistan is for the benefit of Afghans. Instead, they have cheated and siphoned billions out. This was reported by US newspapers (since some need their admission as proof of credibility.)

ComradePashtun
05-13-2011, 01:24 AM
This only once again shows us the so called night-raids in itself is a deplorable crimanal act even as military tactic in the Afghan war theatre. It shows the cowardly killer nature of the U.S. army as a indiscriminate criminal force and introduces itself to ouR people only that way. This is what feeds in the violence which in turn others then capitalise on i.e. Pakistan, Iran and others. This is primarily what I have been saying that there is reaon why people have taken their arms to fight the U.S. or their government which becomes a deplorable hapless case. There absolutely should not be an inch of toleration for these cow-boy murderous acts of these god forsaken the most morally repungant coded butchers. They were told time and again to stop their night raids. What exactly was the need for this raid?

This is not the first, second, or tenth or even the hundredth time that this is happening! It is almost a constant recurrence on the part of the Americans butchering civilians based on their so called INTELIGENCE! What does it tell us their intelligence gathering technique and source in general? We surely know the outcome which is thousands and thousands of civilian killing. I hope there are not too many more of the killer squad/team which was revealed that some time back who killed for fun.

In one word this needs to "STOP".

ComradePashtun
05-13-2011, 01:29 AM
May the inoccents rest in peace.

ComradePashtun
05-13-2011, 01:32 AM
we must not question the operations of the brave men and women in uniform, i am sure they had a perfectly good reason as to why they murdered a little girl. when fighting terrorism, we must make sacrifices, and when i say we i mean exclusively afghan civilians. we can take solace that this girl died for the sake of keeping brain dead beghairat americans safe in their homes. when my friend noorzai is finished using his face as a toilet brush in the bagram barracks, he will tell us how this little girl made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

That is the exact attitude.

ComradePashtun
05-13-2011, 01:44 AM
In my view, and I speak here with pragmatism than willy-woolly discharging e-egotism, is that the Afghan government needs to asap impose a halt on American night-raids with all force necessary, and right from now-on they should be only conducted by Afghan forces with utmost care.

ComradePashtun
05-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Above all this war needs to stop.

ghundal
05-13-2011, 04:34 AM
Toramana, pir Rokhan, Pakistani Ultra nationalist,

what do you say? You support this?

ghundal
05-13-2011, 06:40 PM
In my view, and I speak here with pragmatism than willy-woolly discharging e-egotism, is that the Afghan government needs to asap impose a halt on American night-raids with all force necessary, and right from now-on they should be only conducted by Afghan forces with utmost care.

No, they should stop waging a failed war against Afghans who are defending their land, and they should leave. The longer they stay, the less secure Afghanistan is.

ghundal
05-13-2011, 07:11 PM
They are doing this on purpose because they have been defeated. I was reading an article which says that before they leave they want to create so much mayhem so as to teach the people a lesson for defeating them. It was written by an American author. I think it may have been Foreign Policy Magazine.

This has always been the strategy- to target the people.

The fight is with the Afghan people- and the Afghan people are defeating/ defeated them, whether they are Taliban, or the farmer raising his fist up.

Afghans are all resisting. It is a national movement to tell these foreign criminals to leave.

When will the war crime trials start. This is too much. Our blood is so cheap. WTH?

ALl their collaborators have enabled this with the foreign aggressors.

No Afghan has to listen to them or to this criminals.

I don't want to hear anyone support US-NATO here anymore or the puppet government.

They are guilty for their words too.

No Muslim, No Afghan, and definitely no Pashtun supports this.

I don't want to hear Toramana or Khyaal support this, or talking crap. I don't want to hear anything about the Kabul government of criminals. They deserve to be imprisoned and tried for murder.

I consider it a hate crime here against humanity. to

re-read

ghundal
05-14-2011, 09:48 PM

You proudly put National Directorate of Security in your location. That organization has been assisting the US in these night raids against Afghans, and killing mostly Pashtuns. It is the mouthpiece of Saleh, and is full of his evil henchmen.

Why should night raids continue? why should "ANA" do these night raids?

All Afghans have a right to defend their homeland, anyone who dares utter anything else is liar, hypocrite, and criminal.