View Full Version : Afghan war is war on Islam: UK PM advisor

Zakiah
05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Afghan war is war on Islam: UK PM advisor

LONDON - The former head of the British armed forces who recently retired and appointed as a defence advisor to Prime Minister David Cameron on Sunday confirmed that the war in Afghanistan is a war on Islam.

Speaking on the BBC Radio 4 programme about Britain’s continued occupation of Afghanistan, Gen (r) Sir Richard Dannatt said: “There is an Islamist agenda which if we don’t oppose and face it off in southern Afghanistan, or Afghanistan, or in South Asia, then frankly that influence will grow. We could see it moving from South Asia to the Middle East to North Africa and to the high water mark of the Islamic caliphate in the 14th, 15th Century.”

He explicitly said if Muslims adopted Islam’s political ideas and the Khilafah ruling system, this would be unacceptable and warranted a military response from Britain. He had no issues with Muslims praying or enacting spiritual rituals, provided they surrendered political life to Western values.

Taji Mustafa, media representative of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Britain, said: “General Dannatt, a recent adviser to Prime Minister Cameron, has previously been on the record attacking Islam’s ruling system, the Khilafah (Caliphate). However, this exchange on the BBC confirms a particular matter.”

He tried to justify this by attempting to label Islam as a religion and not a deen, or way of life that encompasses political matters as well.”
“These comments echo the language of warmongers like Tony Blair, George W Bush and Donald Rumsfeld - all of them justified the war on terror by demonising the desire of Muslims to restore the Islamic Caliphate - something that enjoys overwhelming popular support in the Muslim World,” he said.

“If Dannatt’s comments are a reflection of the thinking of the new British government, it is an indication that David Cameron’s government would be committing itself to an almost perpetual war against the political aspirations of the Muslim World - to move towards a greater role for Islam in governance and a greater move to shed the shackles of colonialism, both of which are represented in the aspiration for the return of the Caliphate.”

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...-UK-PM-advisor (http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/17-May-2010/Afghan-war-is-war-on-Islam-UK-PM-advisor)

"The purpose of the Afghan war" is to stop the "return of the Caliphate" - UK General

BBC RADIO - this is just an audio version of the above article i think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YM_dr0J7Q0

MazloomyarMaseed
05-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Its just an other excuse for a radical christian such as Gen (r) Sir Richard Dannatt to keep Afghanistan Occupied. He is just scaring the Public of Europe to support this illegal war by stirring Muslim hatred in the UK. He is the same man who operated in the Balkans, he helped Bosnian Muslims fight the Serbs, why didnt he bring up the issue of Arab/North African fighters within Bosnain units? He openly supported these people. Same with Kosovo, he was there as well. Why couldnt he bring up the issue of Terrorist groups like the Albanian KLA who are openly supported by NATO. Its all a clash of politics.

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-20-2010, 11:56 AM
to the post and to the idea of it, this :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ElQ6uj_xmu0/Ssn6YXK207I/AAAAAAAAAgE/6CbPuGgMjVQ/s400/illuminati-eye.bmp

try as they might, if The Prophet Mohammad was True ( as we all Muslims and other good people from all humanity believe) then the old system of righteousness (the Khilafat) shall be renewed once more.

Such is the will of God (Allah, Ah-doh-nye) himself, Inshallah.

==========================

now in a more realistic "now and here" tone: Nah! he's just making an excuse to have all the mineral and geographical wealth of Afghanistan for free plus keep an eye on Iran, Pakistan and China. :tongue:

MazloomyarMaseed
05-20-2010, 12:01 PM
to the post and to the idea of it, this :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ElQ6uj_xmu0/Ssn6YXK207I/AAAAAAAAAgE/6CbPuGgMjVQ/s400/illuminati-eye.bmp

try as they might, if The Prophet Mohammad was True ( as we all Muslims and other good people from all humanity believe) then the old system of righteousness (the Khilafat) shall be renewed once more.

Such is the will of God (Allah, Ah-doh-nye) himself, Inshallah.

==========================

now in a more realistic now and here tone: Nah! he's just making an excuse to have all the mineral and geographical wealth of Afghanistan for free plus keep an eye on Iran, Pakistan and China. :tongue:

hahah gr8 comment

its true, they are there to counter iran,russia, china, but no pakistan, because pakistan is already a sold out puppet and cant even dare to challenge america.

Palwasha
05-23-2010, 06:32 PM
David Cameron, not a fan of him in the slightest =/ Can't say I'm surprised of this news though.. he's also backed by the Zionists.

Palwasha
05-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I wonder how he won..

LOL! Exactly! :)

Palwasha
05-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Are you sure you did not vote for him missy?:Alien:

Nooooooooo waaaaaaaaay! I certainly did not, you can ask Master K on that one. ;)

I don't know many people who did vote for him, to be honest. He's not incredibly popular, lol.

I'm all for Labour. =)

Azmatullah
05-24-2010, 04:47 PM
That is one of many reasons they invaded the country.

Azmatullah
05-24-2010, 04:52 PM
15mMFEIsLA8

Master Khan
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Nooooooooo waaaaaaaaay! I certainly did not, you can ask Master K on that one. ;)

I don't know many people who did vote for him, to be honest. He's not incredibly popular, lol.

I'm all for Labour. =)
lol Too bad your Labour lost :), I wanted Lib Dem to win..But My Parents voted for Labour aswell lol

شمله ور خراساني
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
hahah gr8 comment

its true, they are there to counter iran,russia, china, but no pakistan, because pakistan is already a sold out puppet and cant even dare to challenge america.
Pakistani government officials are just smelly Americans and British with ****ty clothes and dark skins with funny accents.

-OVGJFd5Gig

Pakhtunzai
05-24-2010, 06:09 PM
I total agree with KKK wror, they just recently over the past couple of years took out a lot of gas from Afghanistan. I was speaking to a Waziri brother the other day and he said a lot of the afghan regions have been untouched and its an absolute gold mine. These americans aren't going to leave until they suck out every single mineral and resources. United Nations..what a flippin joke!

David Cameron didn't win by coincidence..the main reason he won this vote because of this recession in the economy and it was blamed upon Gordon Brown who actually saved the British economy by taking from the pension fund, he did this because he had to!

Now recession happened because of the banks, they ended up bankrupt and hence credit crunch hit and who are they owned by? Yes zions...