View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

*Mahzala*
04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
It happened a few hours ago. Though the two nights it wasn't showing up on my laptop, I was using mobile broadband. BUT, thank you for noticing :)

Hows you Pakistani?

*Mahzala*
04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
It happened a few hours ago. Though the two nights it wasn't showing up on my laptop, I was using mobile broadband. BUT, thank you for noticing :)

Hows you Pakistani?

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 02:02 PM
My wireless network wasn't showing up on my computer earlier. So I rang the service provider to ask why. The representative on the other end mistook my neighbours wireless to me mine, and from there I changed their security settings from unsecured to secured. Set a password for them and changed their network name too. Now, until I don't go door-to-door tomorrow and find out which poor household this was, they can't use their internet. Well, atleast I can teach them how to secure their settings ...

... like Khaney says, gutted!

Haha, gutted indeed!!

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 02:02 PM
My wireless network wasn't showing up on my computer earlier. So I rang the service provider to ask why. The representative on the other end mistook my neighbours wireless to me mine, and from there I changed their security settings from unsecured to secured. Set a password for them and changed their network name too. Now, until I don't go door-to-door tomorrow and find out which poor household this was, they can't use their internet. Well, atleast I can teach them how to secure their settings ...

Haha, gutted indeed!!

tor_khan
04-13-2010, 02:44 PM

That is great!

It was like the time I was really angry with my brother and I called his bank and said that I [he] had lost all my [his] bank cards and could the bank put an immediate stop to all my [his] cards.

:devil::rofl:
It was funny because at the time he was on his way to an ATM! ... See occasionally ... I have a evil, mean element to my personality.

tor_khan
04-13-2010, 02:44 PM

That is great!

It was like the time I was really angry with my brother and I called his bank and said that I [he] had lost all my [his] bank cards and could the bank put an immediate stop to all my [his] cards.

:devil::rofl:
It was funny because at the time he was on his way to an ATM! ... See occasionally ... I have a evil, mean element to my personality.

Master Khan
04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
I can remember when my brother and his mate picked up their music teacher's mini car (it was a small car) and put it in the middle of the road and run away when they were in school.
funny times when I was in school.

Master Khan
04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
I can remember when my brother and his mate picked up their music teacher's mini car (it was a small car) and put it in the middle of the road and run away when they were in school.
funny times when I was in school.

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:23 PM
i am sick

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:23 PM
i am sick

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
^Allah grant you shifa.

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
^Allah grant you shifa.

Admin Khan
04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
I am exhausted.

Admin Khan
04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
I am exhausted.

Talal
04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
thanks Khaney, so am i admin.. life is brutal

Talal
04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
thanks Khaney, so am i admin.. life is brutal

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:27 PM
i am sick

Awww your sick, tell me about it. I may be able to help you.

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:27 PM
i am sick

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Someone called me beautiful.....awww that made my day :lollypop:

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Someone called me beautiful.....awww that made my day :lollypop:

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:40 PM
ummmm guys....*looks at her feet* Is it okay for me to start a thread for some Dari songs? I want to post up Ahmad Zahir songs.

Laila
04-13-2010, 09:40 PM
ummmm guys....*looks at her feet* Is it okay for me to start a thread for some Dari songs? I want to post up Ahmad Zahir songs.

Talal
04-13-2010, 09:47 PM
No wonder I havent seen you around.

Where was you sardar jee.

exxams :cryy:

Talal
04-13-2010, 09:47 PM
No wonder I havent seen you around.

Where was you sardar jee.

exxams :cryy:

IamDZJ
04-13-2010, 11:44 PM
i wish some one stopped these losers from making threads like its the end of the world.

IamDZJ
04-13-2010, 11:44 PM
i wish some one stopped these losers from making threads like its the end of the world.

*Mahzala*
04-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Samima! Where have you been my Lady? All well?

Handsome, can you be anymore obvious? ahaha!

*Mahzala*
04-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Samima! Where have you been my Lady? All well?

Handsome, can you be anymore obvious? ahaha!

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 12:03 AM
I hate it when people cant stop being rude,
DaZahrooJam, no offence I dont mean you.

none taken. most people can't afford it since they are too busy being owned by a bunch of strangers in a discussion forum. and when i say most people, i mean you. :)

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 12:03 AM
I hate it when people cant stop being rude,
DaZahrooJam, no offence I dont mean you.

none taken. most people can't afford it since they are too busy being owned by a bunch of strangers in a discussion forum. and when i say most people, i mean you. :)

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I cannot decide on anything.....uhhhh.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I cannot decide on anything.....uhhhh.

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
you have no life, be quiet.

why are you even on this website?

this website is for Adults, this is not like your average forums.

should i grab your dentures for you? you sound weird with out them.

IamDZJ
you have no life, be quiet.

why are you even on this website?

this website is for Adults, this is not like your average forums.

should i grab your dentures for you? you sound weird with out them.

Laila
I am debating on whether to cut my hair into an A-cut (bob cut) or not....not sure if i should go for it

Laila
I am debating on whether to cut my hair into an A-cut (bob cut) or not....not sure if i should go for it

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Okay, lets stop that......

Laila
Okay, lets stop that......

IamDZJ
Should I teach you how to exit this website? press the log out button and go to sleep.

if i did not exist in this website you wouldn't be gasping on air trying to come up with a lame respond. :Cool:

IamDZJ
Should I teach you how to exit this website? press the log out button and go to sleep.

if i did not exist in this website you wouldn't be gasping on air trying to come up with a lame respond. :Cool:

*Mahzala*

Me thinks you look nice with long hair, and then again me thinks you will look very cute in a bob, and now me thinks you've given me the undecisive syndrome too.

*Mahzala*

Me thinks you look nice with long hair, and then again me thinks you will look very cute in a bob, and now me thinks you've given me the undecisive syndrome too.

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:17 AM

Haha i doubt you can cure the laziness out of a bum like me, but yeah ive been sneezing for a month now and get a fever at random times

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:17 AM

Haha i doubt you can cure the laziness out of a bum like me, but yeah ive been sneezing for a month now and get a fever at random times

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Miss future doctor.

post a pic of how it looks now. and what you want to change it too.
This is what my hair looks right now
http://www.shearimagehairsalon.com/images/brown_hair_specials.jpg And it is just a little bit above my elbows, but its wavy...though i straighten it

i really would like this cut
http://www.hairstylesguru.com/images/angled-bob-haircut-in-round-face.jpg but just a little bit longer.....
Awww manana Mesbah :) i can never make any decisions, you should see me shopping and in restaurants :P

Laila
Miss future doctor.

post a pic of how it looks now. and what you want to change it too.
This is what my hair looks right now
http://www.shearimagehairsalon.com/images/brown_hair_specials.jpg And it is just a little bit above my elbows, but its wavy...though i straighten it

i really would like this cut
http://www.hairstylesguru.com/images/angled-bob-haircut-in-round-face.jpg but just a little bit longer.....
Awww manana Mesbah :) i can never make any decisions, you should see me shopping and in restaurants :P

Talal
I wish I can drink some Shlombay right now.

yeh man i miss that soo much

Talal
I wish I can drink some Shlombay right now.

yeh man i miss that soo much

Niazmina
04-14-2010, 12:20 AM
Nooo Msdoc, I looooves your hair as it is! : D Though it would be a nice change for summer...

Niazmina
Nooo Msdoc, I looooves your hair as it is! : D Though it would be a nice change for summer...

*Mahzala*
My Afghan Lady, if it's someone in Australia ... who is sitting with a camera in her hand just now, taking the last shots of the storm, who is really bad at time management, then you have the right person ...

... but Oh myyy, you're making me sound like someone else?! What ever happened to me being unique? (I joke yeah?)

*Mahzala*
My Afghan Lady, if it's someone in Australia ... who is sitting with a camera in her hand just now, taking the last shots of the storm, who is really bad at time management, then you have the right person ...

... but Oh myyy, you're making me sound like someone else?! What ever happened to me being unique? (I joke yeah?)

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:21 AM

Its probably allergies, especially since this is the season. Do you take any allergy medications: Claritan, Loratadine, Benadryl?

Yeah this time around there are plenty of flu, cold viruses going around and sinuses....it sucks.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:21 AM

Its probably allergies, especially since this is the season. Do you take any allergy medications: Claritan, Loratadine, Benadryl?

Yeah this time around there are plenty of flu, cold viruses going around and sinuses....it sucks.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:22 AM

Really, i want a little bit of a change....though a Bob Cut is too much of a change...i still havent decided yet. My mom wont let me cut it though, so dunno yet.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:22 AM

Really, i want a little bit of a change....though a Bob Cut is too much of a change...i still havent decided yet. My mom wont let me cut it though, so dunno yet.

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:27 AM
thanks ladies but i wanna keep this sickness for a while, it might help me bail on some exams

Futuredoctor...i think this will be a remarkable change ::rolleyes::

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/britney-spears-with-shaved-head.jpg

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:27 AM
thanks ladies but i wanna keep this sickness for a while, it might help me bail on some exams

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:31 AM

ahhhhhh :cryy: *runs away*

@ AfghanLady....are you talking to me

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:31 AM

ahhhhhh :cryy: *runs away*

@ AfghanLady....are you talking to me

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:33 AM
ha doc it'll look good honestly try it

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:33 AM

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 12:34 AM

MsFutureDoc - Ahmad Zahir is the business*! He represented that 70s something in Afghanistan modelled of course on Elvis Presley himself.

I have my very own dedication to Ahmad Zahir. I *grew up* on a diet of his Pashto/Farsi songs. I think he filmed two videos only so I decided to make my own video of Oba Darta Rawram.

http://torkhan.blogspot.com/2010/01/ahmad-zahir.html

(Let me know what you think of the vid)

*I'm sure you know of his Laghmani connections :)

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 12:34 AM

MsFutureDoc - Ahmad Zahir is the business*! He represented that 70s something in Afghanistan modelled of course on Elvis Presley himself.

I have my very own dedication to Ahmad Zahir. I *grew up* on a diet of his Pashto/Farsi songs. I think he filmed two videos only so I decided to make my own video of Oba Darta Rawram.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:38 AM

YES YES YES!!! We are the family obsessed with Ahmad Zahir....He was and still is *the* most greatest singer....his farsi and pashto songs were amazing, his lyrics attracts the listener, and his style and the smoothness of his music is to die for. His family knew my grandfather. Because his father was prime minister of Laghman and my grandfather was a general, of course Laghmani! Thank you so much for sharing that...

btw, on the entertainment section---dedicated songs, i put some of his songs up

You just made my night :happy:

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:38 AM

YES YES YES!!! We are the family obsessed with Ahmad Zahir....He was and still is *the* most greatest singer....his farsi and pashto songs were amazing, his lyrics attracts the listener, and his style and the smoothness of his music is to die for. His family knew my grandfather. Because his father was prime minister of Laghman and my grandfather was a general, of course Laghmani! Thank you so much for sharing that...

btw, on the entertainment section---dedicated songs, i put some of his songs up

You just made my night :happy:

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:41 AM
No, i will probably chase all the children in Afghanistan away.....:cryy:
Ahmad Zahir is one of the best singers of Afghanistan.

I like Abdur rauf Kandahary.

He sure is, so would you guys like it if I make a thread of his songs only? Since he was the King of music and his songs are beautiful whether its pashto or farsi.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:41 AM
No, i will probably chase all the children in Afghanistan away.....:cryy:
Ahmad Zahir is one of the best singers of Afghanistan.

I like Abdur rauf Kandahary.

He sure is, so would you guys like it if I make a thread of his songs only? Since he was the King of music and his songs are beautiful whether its pashto or farsi.

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:50 AM
^ im thinking of shaving my head tho haha

Talal
04-14-2010, 12:50 AM

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:52 AM

No no no dont do that....why would you think that. Guys dont look good with shaved head :P it makes you look old, now you dont want that, right?

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:52 AM

No no no dont do that....why would you think that. Guys dont look good with shaved head :P it makes you look old, now you dont want that, right?

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
^^ You used to hate Ahmad Zahir?

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
^^ You used to hate Ahmad Zahir?

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ ha ha really? i have always loved his music.....and now you like him? My whole family is a huge fan of his.

Laila
04-14-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ ha ha really? i have always loved his music.....and now you like him? My whole family is a huge fan of his.

Talal
04-14-2010, 02:58 AM
I gotta final and i wasted like three hours arguing with ingrates here

Talal
04-14-2010, 02:58 AM

Laila
04-14-2010, 03:31 AM
I think my dad was a mujahid.....actually I am so sure of it.....duuno how to ask him about it.

Laila
04-14-2010, 03:31 AM
I think my dad was a mujahid.....actually I am so sure of it.....duuno how to ask him about it.

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 03:54 AM

That's what you think of us?

When you collectively rubbish everyone like this it proves that prejudice/racism is still alive and kicking.

Unfortunate; I'd hope on a Pashtoon forum our non-Pashtoon guests would think better of us.

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 03:54 AM

When you collectively rubbish everyone like this it proves that prejudice/racism is still alive and kicking.

Unfortunate; I'd hope on a Pashtoon forum our non-Pashtoon guests would think better of us.

Talal
04-14-2010, 04:58 AM

tor_khan you know i was talking about BLS and the other dude. If you read my arguments you'd know i have nothing but respect and love for pashtuns, but the people i mentioned as ingrates are those who disrespected my country and my people. Read BLS's arguments, he termed the people who fought for Pakistan as "butt lickers"..The most revered man in all of Pakistan according to him was a british "butt licker"

I was onyl referring to them and no one else and If you expect me to be courteous to them i am very sorry

Talal
04-14-2010, 04:58 AM

tor_khan you know i was talking about BLS and the other dude. If you read my arguments you'd know i have nothing but respect and love for pashtuns, but the people i mentioned as ingrates are those who disrespected my country and my people. Read BLS's arguments, he termed the people who fought for Pakistan as "butt lickers"..The most revered man in all of Pakistan according to him was a british "butt licker"

I was onyl referring to them and no one else and If you expect me to be courteous to them i am very sorry

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 06:38 AM
^ Same (your previous post). I just got home. The freeway was SO jammed. My eyes were just not staying open. But I made it, Alhamdulillah. I want something nice and warm ...

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 06:38 AM
^ Same (your previous post). I just got home. The freeway was SO jammed. My eyes were just not staying open. But I made it, Alhamdulillah. I want something nice and warm ...

Son of Mountains
04-14-2010, 06:50 AM
I did not want to change my signatures. But some people's misbehave forced me to do so. Although i ve much love for my original country Afghanistan yet i can never hate my immidiate country Pakistan. Long live Pakistan! Long live Pashtuns! My apollogize if my words offended anybody!

Son of Mountains
04-14-2010, 06:50 AM
I did not want to change my signatures. But some people's misbehave forced me to do so. Although i ve much love for my original country Afghanistan yet i can never hate my immidiate country Pakistan. Long live Pakistan! Long live Pashtuns! My apollogize if my words offended anybody!

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 06:58 AM
ahahaha! (Though I nearly read the lesbah as lesb**n (yikes!))

Oh goodie you're in a good mood! :)

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 06:58 AM
ahahaha! (Though I nearly read the lesbah as lesb**n (yikes!))

Oh goodie you're in a good mood! :)

Son of Mountains
04-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Afghanprincess you r right. We were, are and will be one. But believe me some people have really torturing style. By that style, one is discouraged and thinks opposite. Simple rule is give respect and get.

Son of Mountains
04-14-2010, 07:16 AM
Afghanprincess you r right. We were, are and will be one. But believe me some people have really torturing style. By that style, one is discouraged and thinks opposite. Simple rule is give respect and get.

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 07:20 AM

^we respect you and want you here.

but a comment ike that is like a slap in our face.

if you disagree with BLS, keep it only in the politics forum.

but it's ok I know it was out of anger.

Like Tor Khan said we love and respect and want our Pashtun guests users here.

Consider how much damage can be caused by anger ...

tor_khan
04-14-2010, 07:20 AM

Consider how much damage can be caused by anger ...

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:05 AM
^loser

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:05 AM
^loser

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Starhe mashey Injaley!

Ahhh, I know the pain. Hope all is well now :)

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Starhe mashey Injaley!

Ahhh, I know the pain. Hope all is well now :)

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
I missed u too. Can some one post the url of the main page here for me?

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:37 AM
I missed u too. Can some one post the url of the main page here for me?

Talal
04-14-2010, 04:54 PM

you guys just go look at threads created by BLS, Khyal and the other guys and then look at the threads i created. Moreover look at the arguments, then tell me who is disrespecting whom

Talal
04-14-2010, 04:54 PM

you guys just go look at threads created by BLS, Khyal and the other guys and then look at the threads i created. Moreover look at the arguments, then tell me who is disrespecting whom

pekhawar
04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
my throat hurts.

pekhawar
04-14-2010, 07:15 PM
my throat hurts.

Laila
04-14-2010, 07:46 PM
YAY!!! my last three evening classes are cancelled :)

Laila
04-14-2010, 07:46 PM
YAY!!! my last three evening classes are cancelled :)

Laila
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Another good news....Mangal is our house guest next month....cannot wait to meet him.

Laila
04-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Another good news....Mangal is our house guest next month....cannot wait to meet him.

Marwat
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I want to come over Miss!

Marwat
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I want to come over Miss!

Laila
04-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Ha ha my mom is making special Laghmani dishes =)

after his concert though....i will record his performances and post it on here.

Laila
04-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Ha ha my mom is making special Laghmani dishes =)

after his concert though....i will record his performances and post it on here.

Talal
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM
^ Is that like the Afghan ludacris or something ?

Talal
04-14-2010, 08:35 PM

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
^awesome I will wait.

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:36 PM
^awesome I will wait.

Laila
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM

Ludacris? hmmm no not really.....he is like our Ice Cube :P

Laila
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM

Ludacris? hmmm no not really.....he is like our Ice Cube :P

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
our Rihana is Naghma.
That Kandahari chick.

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
our Rihana is Naghma.
That Kandahari chick.

Talal
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
haha my bad

On another another note. There is a place called Kandahar in saskachewan, canada..Go check out my last post in Kandahar pictures thread

Talal
04-14-2010, 08:47 PM
haha my bad

On another another note. There is a place called Kandahar in saskachewan, canada..Go check out my last post in Kandahar pictures thread

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
runs to Kandahar thread.

Marwat
04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
runs to Kandahar thread.

Talal
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Saskatchewan i found was a nicer place compared to manitoba

Talal
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Saskatchewan i found was a nicer place compared to manitoba

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
friendly environment... very quiet but it was not doing much economically back then.

IamDZJ
04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
friendly environment... very quiet but it was not doing much economically back then.

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Duksey....i am going to dye my hair to this color, what do you think?
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/07/2/27/279688/5b842f4f0d097061_Eva1.larger.jpg

Mesbah & Sweety, i decided i wont get a bob cut, i think the style is too common right now. Plus i figured out a trick on how to make my hair look like i got a bob cut without even cutting it =)

Que, we are throwing another party in June......you know what that means.....:lal4:

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Duksey....i am going to dye my hair to this color, what do you think?
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/02/07/2/27/279688/5b842f4f0d097061_Eva1.larger.jpg

Mesbah & Sweety, i decided i wont get a bob cut, i think the style is too common right now. Plus i figured out a trick on how to make my hair look like i got a bob cut without even cutting it =)

Que, we are throwing another party in June......you know what that means.....:lal4:

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:26 AM
^^ you think the color is pretty? thats the color i really want.

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:26 AM
^^ you think the color is pretty? thats the color i really want.

Talal
04-15-2010, 05:44 AM
I have half the mind to dump engineering and go join the airforce..im sick of books

Talal
04-15-2010, 05:44 AM
I have half the mind to dump engineering and go join the airforce..im sick of books

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 09:24 AM
i miss samima. jub dil na lagey dildar, humare gale aa jaa na,,,:lal9:

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 09:24 AM
i miss samima. jub dil na lagey dildar, humare gale aa jaa na,,,:lal9:

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 09:37 AM
^Lol

I totally feel your pain, don't give in bro. Stick to it and it'll be worth it in the end. Nothing comes easy.

..and Happy Birthday to *Badal*! (says at thee bottom..?)

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 09:37 AM
^Lol

I totally feel your pain, don't give in bro. Stick to it and it'll be worth it in the end. Nothing comes easy.

..and Happy Birthday to *Badal*! (says at thee bottom..?)

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
I missed you too.

atsho!

took you forever to show :celebrate:

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 10:14 AM
I missed you too.

atsho!

took you forever to show :celebrate:

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Say samima how old r u?

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Say samima how old r u?

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I am shocked today.. I pass my Communication exam:awkward:
I couldn't do the pratice ones and I got the highest marks in the class:hmmm:..probably Fluke it I guess..I got like 80% lol!

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I am shocked today.. I pass my Communication exam:awkward:
I couldn't do the pratice ones and I got the highest marks in the class:hmmm:..probably Fluke it I guess..I got like 80% lol!

*Mahzala*
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I anticipate the answer might be a 'not-so-good' one ...

That made me laugh Samima!

*Mahzala*
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I anticipate the answer might be a 'not-so-good' one ...

That made me laugh Samima!

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Samima I m trying to figure out if you are really naive or just a brickhead.

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Samima I m trying to figure out if you are really naive or just a brickhead.

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Exactly 2 more months left till i leave for Afghanistan :celebrate:

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:42 PM

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I hate u! :cryy:

IamDZJ
04-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I hate u! :cryy:

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
I sure will *runs to google images*

Laila
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
I sure will *runs to google images*

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 01:56 PM
lets hope you know how to wear a burqa )

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 01:56 PM

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 02:00 PM
^Haha

Literally stuck in England (http://newLiterally stuck in Englands.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8621407.stm)

..and the rest of northern Europe... (http://hi/world/europe/8622978.stm)

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 02:00 PM
^Haha

Literally stuck in England (http://newLiterally stuck in Englands.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8621407.stm)

..and the rest of northern Europe... (http://hi/world/europe/8622978.stm)

Laila
04-15-2010, 02:11 PM

Nope, i wont need it in Laghman

Laila
04-15-2010, 02:11 PM

Laila
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
^Nope, not at all. When i am in Kabul, possibly. But not in Laghman.

Laila
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
^Nope, not at all. When i am in Kabul, possibly. But not in Laghman.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 03:11 PM
No You have to wear it.
you can't just go outside like that.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 03:11 PM
No You have to wear it.

Laila
04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
No You have to wear it.
Master khan, i would never go to Afghanistan wearing American clothes.
MFD I don't want to see you die at a young age.

plz wear Hijab.

Taliban still rules Afghanistan.

I will be wearing a hijab, dont worry.

there is a difference between head/body covering and burqa. In Laghman the women wear shalwar kameez and long head coverings. The women do not really wear burqa there. Though some do.

Laila
04-15-2010, 03:25 PM
No You have to wear it.
Master khan, i would never go to Afghanistan wearing American clothes.
MFD I don't want to see you die at a young age.

plz wear Hijab.

Taliban still rules Afghanistan.

I will be wearing a hijab, dont worry.

there is a difference between head/body covering and burqa. In Laghman the women wear shalwar kameez and long head coverings. The women do not really wear burqa there. Though some do.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 04:08 PM
O m g! The election debate!!

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 04:08 PM
O m g! The election debate!!

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Lol true, see every country keeps to themselves alot more. America kinda think they own the World so whoever's in charge will be heavily involved internationally. Plus America over-dramatise everything. :rolleyes:

But this general election is exciting! God forbid we have a conservative government.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Lol true, see every country keeps to themselves alot more. America kinda think they own the World so whoever's in charge will be heavily involved internationally. Plus America over-dramatise everything. :rolleyes:

But this general election is exciting! God forbid we have a conservative government.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I think Labour are rubbish, they are going to rise taxes.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I think Labour are rubbish, they are going to rise taxes.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Still, anything's better than Conservative and David Cameron.

Who are you voting for Master Khana?

Don't say you're not voting =P

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:28 PM

I am not 18 yet so I can't vote...thank god.
we are voting for David Cameron..Labour are rubbish.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:28 PM

I am not 18 yet so I can't vote...thank god.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need a more convincing arguement?

Fine.. you do know he supports Israel?

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Talal
04-15-2010, 05:40 PM
^ they all support israel khaney, although they did kick out that israeli diplomat recently i think

Vote for ME !

Talal
04-15-2010, 05:40 PM
^ they all support israel khaney, although they did kick out that israeli diplomat recently i think

Vote for ME !

karachipashtun
04-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Vote for credere

karachipashtun
04-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Vote for credere

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:43 PM
how about the BNP the Nazi Party, they make me laugh.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:43 PM
how about the BNP the Nazi Party, they make me laugh.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:45 PM

I don't care, I rather support Israel then have a taxe rise.err to many taxes, thats why I hate Labour.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:45 PM

I don't care, I rather support Israel then have a taxe rise.err to many taxes, thats why I hate Labour.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:49 PM

Vote for ME !

Haha lol =P

Yes but he believes in Israels right to exist and I'm pretty sure he declared himself a zionist. He's not good for the Muslims, he's also against the niqaab.

I can't recall Gordon Brown or Nick Clegg (other candidates) ever declaring support for Israel so explicitly.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:49 PM

Vote for ME !

Haha lol =P

Yes but he believes in Israels right to exist and I'm pretty sure he declared himself a zionist. He's not good for the Muslims, he's also against the niqaab.

I can't recall Gordon Brown or Nick Clegg (other candidates) ever declaring support for Israel so explicitly.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:50 PM
emmm. oh right then screw them, how about the liberal democrats.

well election is always between morons..Trust me I was in Pakistan during the elections.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:50 PM
emmm. oh right then screw them, how about the liberal democrats.

well election is always between morons..Trust me I was in Pakistan during the elections.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:55 PM
emmm. oh right then screw them, how about the liberal democrats

Ye they are alright, but it's mainy between labour and the Conservatives, when people vote for Libdem's they're just giving David Cameron more of a chance. Although Nick Clegg did well in the live debate and so won the first opinion poll.

I really should read the manifesto's of each party, even though I've more or less made up my mind. Labour FTW.

I'll have to get back to you on the Libdems's.

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 05:55 PM
emmm. oh right then screw them, how about the liberal democrats

Ye they are alright, but it's mainy between labour and the Conservatives, when people vote for Libdem's they're just giving David Cameron more of a chance. Although Nick Clegg did well in the live debate and so won the first opinion poll.

I really should read the manifesto's of each party, even though I've more or less made up my mind. Labour FTW.

I'll have to get back to you on the Libdems's.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 05:58 PM
God I hate Politics all of them a courpt peice of crap.
When there was election in Pakistan I want to the giilsa(speech) of the candidats,
OMG they were propar lieing, yaara sami doosi weehs ty

Master Khan
God I hate Politics all of them a courpt peice of crap.
When there was election in Pakistan I want to the giilsa(speech) of the candidats,
OMG they were propar lieing, yaara sami doosi weehs ty

Talal
Vote for credere

:banana::banana:

Haha lol =P

Gordo was actually pretty decent PM, he did a lot and he could make decent speeches. If this israeli lobbyist wins say tata to the london central mosque they are trying to push through

Talal
Vote for credere

Haha lol =P

Gordo was actually pretty decent PM, he did a lot and he could make decent speeches. If this israeli lobbyist wins say tata to the london central mosque they are trying to push through

tor_khan
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM

Politics in Britain is SO dull. It doesn't compare to Americans at political rallies kissing the obligatory baby.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RgvZdjuJD9I/AAAAAAAABPk/PlKhFsYBgm8/s320/GeorgeBushKissingBaby.jpg

http://www.reload.ws/blog/bushbaby.jpg

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/apr2009/2/1/john-mccain-pic-getty-955382776.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cry2hN-xUQM/SKlqYzReRUI/AAAAAAAAAT8/gOCktS_V2nc/s400/obama+baby+5.jpg

tor_khan
04-15-2010, 06:50 PM

Politics in Britain is SO dull. It doesn't compare to Americans at political rallies kissing the obligatory baby.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RgvZdjuJD9I/AAAAAAAABPk/PlKhFsYBgm8/s320/GeorgeBushKissingBaby.jpg

http://www.reload.ws/blog/bushbaby.jpg

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/apr2009/2/1/john-mccain-pic-getty-955382776.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cry2hN-xUQM/SKlqYzReRUI/AAAAAAAAAT8/gOCktS_V2nc/s400/obama+baby+5.jpg

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:01 PM
^ Yes compared to international politics it's a bit dry, it doesn't even compare to Pak politics. But at the moment it's what everyone's talking about, you'd be surprised, people are taking this very seriously.

I'm not surprised people abroad aren't entirely fussed, but if you're here then it's interesting.

Ye he's underrated, his speeches are boring though.. which masjid we talkin about?

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:01 PM
^ Yes compared to international politics it's a bit dry, it doesn't even compare to Pak politics. But at the moment it's what everyone's talking about, you'd be surprised, people are taking this very seriously.

I'm not surprised people abroad aren't entirely fussed, but if you're here then it's interesting.

Ye he's underrated, his speeches are boring though.. which masjid we talkin about?

Talal
04-15-2010, 07:11 PM
^ This is the concept for it khaney

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/MosqueES_468x272.jpg

http://blog.miragestudio7.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/new_london_mosque_architecture_islammuslim.jpg

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/london/jpgs/mangera_yvars_abbey_mills_77.jpg

Talal
04-15-2010, 07:11 PM
^ This is the concept for it khaney

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_02/MosqueES_468x272.jpg

http://blog.miragestudio7.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/new_london_mosque_architecture_islammuslim.jpg

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/london/jpgs/mangera_yvars_abbey_mills_77.jpg

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh right, dya know the name of it?

I know there was one that was due to be built, I think it was meant to be all grand and modern but they didn't hand in some particular papers in or something or needed more funding. I wonder if this is the same one.

Ooh yeah, it's the Olympics one!

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh right, dya know the name of it?

I know there was one that was due to be built, I think it was meant to be all grand and modern but they didn't hand in some particular papers in or something or needed more funding. I wonder if this is the same one.

Ooh yeah, it's the Olympics one!

Admin Khan
04-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Wait, They are going to remove Londons central mosque?

Or are you talking about the plans to big the biggest mosque in europe that were rejected in London(something alone those lines I read a while ago)

Admin Khan
04-15-2010, 07:33 PM

Wait, They are going to remove Londons central mosque?

Or are you talking about the plans to big the biggest mosque in europe that were rejected in London(something alone those lines I read a while ago)

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:41 PM
^Na they're not going to remove the masjid already there.

I know this is like a month old, but good on the Canadians!

mOP_kbU7XxA

Palwasha
04-15-2010, 07:41 PM
^Na they're not going to remove the masjid already there.

I know this is like a month old, but good on the Canadians!

mOP_kbU7XxA

Admin Khan
04-15-2010, 07:57 PM
That is exactly what I figured.

Admin Khan
04-15-2010, 07:57 PM
That is exactly what I figured.

pukhtana
04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
I am tired.

pukhtana
04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
I am tired.

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Yeah its 1:40 am here..time to go to sleep:lal28:

Master Khan
04-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Yeah its 1:40 am here..time to go to sleep:lal28:

Talal
04-15-2010, 10:09 PM
I cant eat anymore tunaaaaa

Talal
04-15-2010, 10:09 PM
I cant eat anymore tunaaaaa

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
This is to the stupid idiot who just crushed my heart.....i hope he has a nice life!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5kenIOFupc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5kenIOFupc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
This is to the stupid idiot who just crushed my heart.....i hope he has a nice life!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5kenIOFupc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5kenIOFupc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Who!!!!!!

This idiot who just got engaged to someone else.....ugh i want to ruin his car.

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Who!!!!!!

This idiot who just got engaged to someone else.....ugh i want to ruin his car.

Talal
04-16-2010, 12:35 AM
^ no not the car !..why do girls always trash the cars

go egg his house lol

Talal
04-16-2010, 12:35 AM

go egg his house lol

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:38 AM

go egg his house lol

No i am going to get his car....he deserves it.

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:38 AM

go egg his house lol

No i am going to get his car....he deserves it.

Talal
04-16-2010, 12:41 AM
well only if its toyota or a hundai

and afridi you dont say it like that mate haha, you dont tell a girl to "rant" lmao

Talal
04-16-2010, 12:41 AM
well only if its toyota or a hundai

and afridi you dont say it like that mate haha, you dont tell a girl to "rant" lmao

Punjabi
04-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Tell us more about him.

If you want to rant.

create a thread on him and we will support you. That is what we are here for.

Get ready for her to take out all her anger on you.

Punjabi
04-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Tell us more about him.

If you want to rant.

Get ready for her to take out all her anger on you.

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Tell us more about him.

If you want to rant.

You really, really want to know? I guess i should just say it, it may help me to feel better. Long story short:

I knew this guy for a long time, possibly 5 years. Just a year ago i started liking him, and i knew he liked me. We used to always see each other in partys and stuff. So he told his aunt and cousin that he liked me and wanted them to come to my house for a proposal. But they said to wait because they knew my parents wouldnt allow it. So he didnt come. Then he starting coming up with bs saying that i didnt deserve him, that my father would not approve of him and blah blah blah......

His mom was looking for a girl for him, and his cousin suggested me. Then his family started to say 'no that is doctor sahibs daughter, my son doesnt have a high education'.....ughhhhhh really stupid, unnessary stuff. So then they found another girl for him and he accepted, just like that, after knowing that i liked him. What a *************** (dont have a decent word to describe him)

so yeah that is the story :sad1::sad1:

i will marry the most hansome, intelligent guy on earth, that can do better attan than him, and rub it in his face. :thefinger:

no really, i am really hurt. How could he play with my feelings like that? If he doubted that it could work, why lead me on?

Laila
04-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Tell us more about him.

If you want to rant.

You really, really want to know? I guess i should just say it, it may help me to feel better. Long story short:

I knew this guy for a long time, possibly 5 years. Just a year ago i started liking him, and i knew he liked me. We used to always see each other in partys and stuff. So he told his aunt and cousin that he liked me and wanted them to come to my house for a proposal. But they said to wait because they knew my parents wouldnt allow it. So he didnt come. Then he starting coming up with bs saying that i didnt deserve him, that my father would not approve of him and blah blah blah......

His mom was looking for a girl for him, and his cousin suggested me. Then his family started to say 'no that is doctor sahibs daughter, my son doesnt have a high education'.....ughhhhhh really stupid, unnessary stuff. So then they found another girl for him and he accepted, just like that, after knowing that i liked him. What a *************** (dont have a decent word to describe him)

so yeah that is the story :sad1::sad1:

i will marry the most hansome, intelligent guy on earth, that can do better attan than him, and rub it in his face. :thefinger:

no really, i am really hurt. How could he play with my feelings like that? If he doubted that it could work, why lead me on?

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:00 AM
lol mfd chill out yara things dont work out always.. its nobody's fault, it just wasnt meant to be

and we got playas like afridi here so your much better off

Im still laughing at how he told you to rant on haha

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:00 AM
lol mfd chill out yara things dont work out always.. its nobody's fault, it just wasnt meant to be

and we got playas like afridi here so your much better off

Im still laughing at how he told you to rant on haha

Punjabi
04-16-2010, 01:02 AM
MFD dont be sad. You will find your replacement quick.

VGi22qosPbs

Punjabi
04-16-2010, 01:02 AM
MFD dont be sad. You will find your replacement quick.

VGi22qosPbs

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:03 AM
^^ Thanks guys.....its just that it really hurts when you really thought you liked someone and thought you would have a future with him, i knew my parents were going to accept. And i knew our family was going to get along just fine, but i guess it wasnt meant to be.

Afridi, yes i would have rant on...but maybe to Dukes, Mesbah, Khaney, or Que.

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:03 AM
^^ Thanks guys.....its just that it really hurts when you really thought you liked someone and thought you would have a future with him, i knew my parents were going to accept. And i knew our family was going to get along just fine, but i guess it wasnt meant to be.

Afridi, yes i would have rant on...but maybe to Dukes, Mesbah, Khaney, or Que.

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:04 AM
^ Aww mfd dont worry girl it will work out

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:04 AM
^ Aww mfd dont worry girl it will work out

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:09 AM
^ Haha yeh why not and dont worry mfd i have experience so i can take it lol

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:09 AM
^ Haha yeh why not and dont worry mfd i have experience so i can take it lol

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Thanks you guys.....talal you are my homie. :shakeshand:

it sucks that i see him a lot. Next time i see him, i will probably throw a shoe at him, just to be a little bit nice, i will make sure its a sandal and not a heel. :retard:

and he is also going to miss out on having the coolest nickname on earth.

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Thanks you guys.....talal you are my homie. :shakeshand:

it sucks that i see him a lot. Next time i see him, i will probably throw a shoe at him, just to be a little bit nice, i will make sure its a sandal and not a heel. :retard:

and he is also going to miss out on having the coolest nickname on earth.

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:16 AM
haha yeh heel works but you know what the best thing you can do is just ignore him..ignoring is something that everyone hates the most

Talal
haha yeh heel works but you know what the best thing you can do is just ignore him..ignoring is something that everyone hates the most

Talal
now how the hell im gonna pass my exam tommorrow :(

Talal

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Yeah its the best thing to do, and the hardest to do.

By getting off this site, turning off your computer, opening your book and studying till your eyes bulge out.

Laila
04-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Yeah its the best thing to do, and the hardest to do.

By getting off this site, turning off your computer, opening your book and studying till your eyes bulge out.

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
^ i canntt thats the problem this stuff is so boring.. ive watched like two movies and i have an exam tommorow

Talal
04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
^ i canntt thats the problem this stuff is so boring.. ive watched like two movies and i have an exam tommorow