View Full Version : Involvement of India in Afghanistan Pakistan

graveyardofempires
04-09-2011, 07:03 PM
YouTube - Involvement of India in Afghanistan Pakistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99433A9goac&feature=related)

ComradePashtun
04-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Quite convincing to be honest, well for me, atleast.

graveyardofempires
04-10-2011, 05:42 AM
Quite convincing to be honest, well for me, atleast.
who the hell are you talking to?
are you talking to the man in the video?

ComradePashtun
04-10-2011, 04:40 PM
To myself. So what do you think of the the video, graver?

graveyardofempires
04-10-2011, 04:49 PM
To myself. So what do you think of the the video, graver?
i think the guy is speaking utter non sense and thinks he is sitting on a horse while he is actually sitting on a wooden donkey.

since this is many years ago now the tone has changed and you wont hear him making such statements as he does in this interview.

This guy(representative of the pakistani army) acts as if Afghans are to be taken care of by his likes,so he is trying to fool the journalist and western guilable folsk or he is just playing stupid.

ComradePashtun
04-10-2011, 05:05 PM
How is he claiming that? You would say the tone has changed, the tone has been reinforced than ever. They have defacto contol over segments of the insurgency and it is a fact. May be they don't out of their sheer brriliance and greatness but may be due the circumstances. I doubt those who have been traped by Athar Abass are any differnt from you.

graveyardofempires
04-10-2011, 05:21 PM
How is he claiming that? You would say the tone has changed, the tone has been reinforced than ever. They have defacto contol over segments of the insurgency and it is a fact. May be they don't out of their sheer brriliance and greatness but may be due the circumstances. I doubt those who have been traped by Athar Abass are any differnt from you.
sorry bro
I just dont believe in such fairy tales.

the tone has changed since they have been exposed as the ones profiting from the blame game.Back than when they started blaming pakistan for backing taliban while it was pakistan which was the closest(and still is)allie of the US and their supplies come through pakistan.
Is they say pakistanis are helping taliba this can only mean people of waziristan and such not the government etc.