View Full Version : Who drinks?

AnGaaR
05-18-2010, 03:14 AM
Salamoona

Guys n girls..
Lets see who drinks alcohol here?
Its not necessary to mention it if u dont want, U can just vote

I myself hate it and hate it too much, i even dont know how it tastes,Ofcoarse i know how it smells caz in some parties guys drink it and just get :lal7: so u can smell it right away when they walk

by U or talk to u :no:

Vote zarori da

IamDZJ
05-18-2010, 03:16 AM
ja there was a thread similar to this but SOME people thought it rude since apparently it is a very personal question to ask. :rolleyes:

Iqra
05-18-2010, 03:18 AM
It's not that it's rude, but what's the point? I guess to see how many afghans among here would admit/ or boast about drinking?

If the approach was more about how alcohol was bad, why it's disliked, opinions, stories ... that might work(maybe something can be triggered in someone's brain, and later on or even at the time, they see the ill in drinking)

AnGaaR
05-18-2010, 03:20 AM
ja there was a thread similar to this but SOME people thought it rude since apparently it is a very personal question to ask. :rolleyes:
You can only vote if You dont want to comment :)

The fact is that we want to see how many muslims specially Pashtoons Drink and how many of them Never drink

IamDZJ
05-18-2010, 03:21 AM
some people don't have the rights to make certain choices because they lack the guts to stand behind them. if you can't stand tall next to it, you have not earned yourself the right to do it. of course that's not the religious view on the subject.

angaar good luck getting the truth out of these people through voting.

AnGaaR
05-18-2010, 03:21 AM
Where is the poll?
its right there..
zma pa khyal chei ta gangz yai lol :lal7:

Jus kiddin bro

Son of Mountains
05-18-2010, 03:42 AM
helpful for *Mesbah*
debate-able for Qrratugai

My idea is in my vote

AnGaaR
05-18-2010, 04:00 AM
^ manena wrora for da link

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-18-2010, 08:42 AM
I am surrounded by people who do it,

And no they are not Aghans.

I dont do so myself, nor will ever.

From someone who knows what that piss is made from, how it is made, what it does and the smell of it, not to mention I have to treat the poor *******s who intoxicate themselves with it, I can only say this:

If God is the supreme intellect, and God says dont drink alcohol, but you still do because you just wanna try, or its cool or you think you know better, I have something to tell you.

By doing so you are saying you are the supreme intellect.

Good luck with that.

and remember he is waiting to join you >>>>> :devil:

in you know where !!!!

:thumbup:

MazloomyarMaseed
05-18-2010, 12:39 PM
@ the Jinnah thing and his Islam:

http://pashtunforums.com/showthread.php?t=1023

He was not perfect, the only human being in my opinion that can be so was The Last Prophet Muhammad PBUH, or Jesus, Moses PBUT.

But Jinnah wanted to help the Muslims, that is all I care for.

The world is now made up of people who dont give a damn about God, let alone Muslims who practice with an honest good heart.

In such times we should cherish what we get and build on it.

If someone says he is a Muslim to us, we should cherish this, not make fun of his weaknesses.

To Luffy and Momin: The person you are talking to is an empty shell. Dont waste your'e good time on empty shells (from blind hate). Let him be, he will keep hitting his head on the wall, the wall wont budge, but I cant say the same for............

-----------------------------------

From personal experience, I was just kind and good to the people around me who were atheists, Catholics and others. Islam teaches love for all. That is what I did. There were days where I even heard some of them saying the dirtiest of words for God, Allah, Islam, Muhammad PBUH.

I didnt hate them for it.

In the end, one of them became a Muslim. He said it was because of me. Though this same person said all those bad things.

:)

------------------------------------

Is calling another member blind just because he insulted your Ismaili prophet Jinnah not an Insult and abuse of rules?

Why dont you remove your user name, your not worthy of such a title.

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-18-2010, 02:07 PM
I stopped drinking.

That is well I think it is really nice. I have some opinion about this:

If your'e Jewish or Muslim then its good for you because Alcohol is not Kosher / Halal.

If your'e Christian then Jesus would favor this since Paul made changes to Christianity but not God or Jesus. Jesus was a continuator of the original Law of Torah with minor changes to it.

If your'e an atheist then it is still good, infact very good because alcohol is bad for your health, money and so on.

The only good type is red wine and that too not more than a glass a day. The problem is, once you start on these things, limiting them is very much difficult.

-------------------

All in all, good for you bro :)

Feroza_Banu
05-18-2010, 02:08 PM
i do..... :thumbup:.............:angel:

Feroza_Banu
05-18-2010, 02:15 PM
on serious note: its not good to ask people abour their sins... it kind of promotes it... and it is against Islam... so Angaar... dont ask people about their sins... gunah lari :)

Master Khan
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
I never drink it in my Life and never will, even If I am dying of thirst in a desert I still wouldn't drink it.

Niazmina
05-19-2010, 12:48 AM
I don't get it, why would you want to know who drinks and who doesn't? What difference will this poll make? It won't deter those who drink it from drinking or vice versa. Allright, so maybe you'll get an idea of who drinks in this forum (which doesn't even represent 5% of Afghanistan's population), then what? :S Plus, half the people probably won't even be honest about thier votes. If they're muslims they know it's wrong and it should stay between Allah and them.

[/rant]

Niazmina
05-19-2010, 01:14 AM
:lal7::uff::uff:

lol chishi washwal?

Khushal Khan Khattak
05-19-2010, 01:28 AM
lol chishi washwal?

ma che wayal wos ba gardo ta shkanzal wakay, magar wos hum bekhey der dardamana naya wala.

Da khuday da paa raa ugo ray!!

dumra graanaa pukhto ma waa yay !!

:lal29:

laga asaa na asaan pukhto waa yay kana taso dwaa ra

:lal7:

*Mahzala*
05-20-2010, 12:54 AM
As for the other posts on Jinnah, they have been moved.

Thank you Sweety, I couldn't have said it better myself. I am not going to let any personal opinions slip into this. Rather, from an Islamic perspective, I would like to bring your attention to a few things and the reason I am closing this thread.

Consuming alcohol is a grave sin in Islam. Allah says it is the mother of all evils and the door opener to many more in many parts of the Quran and this is clarified in many Ahadeeth. Speaking about your sin and flaunting it openly in front of your friends is haraam, and is a major sin. It is one of the ways of spreading immorality among the Muslims, encouraging evil and tempting others to do similar things. It also means that one does not take sin seriously and regards it as insignificant, and that the sinner is damaging his own reputation and exposing his honour to the slander of others. Islam seeks to put people off from doing such things in the strongest possible terms.
Allah conceals all sins and that is out of Love for His creations and urges us not to reveal them for the above reasons. On Yaumul Qiyamah, the believer will be brought close to his Lord until He conceals him and makes him confess his sin. Allaah will say: "Do you remember such and such a sin?" The man will say:" Yes, I admit it." Allah will then say: "I concealed it for you in the world and I forgive you for it today. Then He will close up his record of good deeds. (Hadeeth).
Another point I would like to make is that we all like to joke, laugh and bring humour into many things. However, like everything else in Islam, this too is done within certain limits. Rasulullah (SAW) and the Ashaab joked and laughed about certain things. They too had a sense of humour, however, as Rasulullah (SAW) says himself, do not exaggerate, fabricate or lie when you joke, especially with regards to matters of sin, both concerning ourselves and others.
Thread Closed.