View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Talal
04-22-2010, 02:50 AM
haha he looks like a mini god-father no ?

Talal
04-22-2010, 02:50 AM

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 02:52 AM
walik
nim salam=nim walik

thats something unique and original i've heard in a long time that I liked so much. Nice and well placed sarcasm DZJ. I like it.

i am going to continue ignoring you. you can kill yourself from frustration for all i care. ...and the ignoring starts.....NOW.

Aaaw! come on, Talal is a good kid, singulalrly minded but still good.

Khushal Khan Khattak
walik
nim salam=nim walik

thats something unique and original i've heard in a long time that I liked so much. Nice and well placed sarcasm DZJ. I like it.

i am going to continue ignoring you. you can kill yourself from frustration for all i care. ...and the ignoring starts.....NOW.

Laila

LOL he is probably Al Pacino's grandson :P

Laila

Talal
04-22-2010, 02:54 AM

lol watch this

0LnJskwydvM

Talal
04-22-2010, 02:54 AM

lol watch this

0LnJskwydvM

Laila
04-22-2010, 02:57 AM
lol watch this

0LnJskwydvM

:laugh1:Ha ha i remember that commercial.....lol @ kappesh! :P

but, Pepsi aint got notin on Coca Cola :P

Coca Cola is the best, kappesh! :praise:

Laila
04-22-2010, 02:57 AM
lol watch this

0LnJskwydvM

:laugh1:Ha ha i remember that commercial.....lol @ kappesh! :P

but, Pepsi aint got notin on Coca Cola :P

Coca Cola is the best, kappesh! :praise:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:01 AM
thats actually true it has a strong taste and i try to get over the fact that im helping jews

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:01 AM
thats actually true it has a strong taste and i try to get over the fact that im helping jews

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:09 AM
cola lovers go to hell. minus the 6.3 long haired adorable handsome qandari hobo man. you can stay, we be talkin n stuff:wub:

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:09 AM
cola lovers go to hell. minus the 6.3 long haired adorable handsome qandari hobo man. you can stay, we be talkin n stuff:wub:

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:10 AM

Unfortunetly there are many ways that are contributing Jews.....i mean the profits of anything, anything that we consume is probably sent to Israel......

a few days ago, i was with my friend and her little nephew. And I really wanted a frapp from Starbucks. So we get into Starbucks....and Shams (the little boy) starts freaking out. He goes lunatic on us. He started yelling 'Yahoud, Yahoud, Starbucks go to hell' then he goes and pushed the chairs around and this little boy is only 7 years old....we were so embarrassed, we just quickly left.

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:10 AM

Unfortunetly there are many ways that are contributing Jews.....i mean the profits of anything, anything that we consume is probably sent to Israel......

a few days ago, i was with my friend and her little nephew. And I really wanted a frapp from Starbucks. So we get into Starbucks....and Shams (the little boy) starts freaking out. He goes lunatic on us. He started yelling 'Yahoud, Yahoud, Starbucks go to hell' then he goes and pushed the chairs around and this little boy is only 7 years old....we were so embarrassed, we just quickly left.

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:12 AM

hahaha hes the mann lol, I wish i could have seen that thats funny. But i hate starbucks anyways Tim Hortons rulezzz

but yeh make sure the kid doesnt turn into this lil kid :laugh1:

http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20080409/eliminatedjuicemy5zn9.jpg

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:12 AM

hahaha hes the mann lol, I wish i could have seen that thats funny. But i hate starbucks anyways Tim Hortons rulezzz

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:13 AM
if a muslim shall boycott a star buck's product, it should be because the cream used in the process of coffee making includes gelatin in it. none of the other rubbish crap about the profit going to israil.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:13 AM
if a muslim shall boycott a star buck's product, it should be because the cream used in the process of coffee making includes gelatin in it. none of the other rubbish crap about the profit going to israil.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:16 AM

ghale kina khpal zai ki. der khabari ma kawa:die:

mfd, ha amo dukhtara guftom. :laugh1:

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:16 AM

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:18 AM

LOL, omg, he even looks like him :P

he has this thing about Yahouds....when he gets mad, he calls everyone a Yahoud....and the ironic thing is, he has a Jew-Fro :laugh1:
Really, i thought majority of the profit is sent to Israel, like a certain percentage.

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:18 AM

LOL, omg, he even looks like him :P

he has this thing about Yahouds....when he gets mad, he calls everyone a Yahoud....and the ironic thing is, he has a Jew-Fro :laugh1:
Really, i thought majority of the profit is sent to Israel, like a certain percentage.

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:19 AM

ha ha hirast....mom hosala-ish na daram :laugh1:

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:19 AM

ha ha hirast....mom hosala-ish na daram :laugh1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:21 AM

I actually thought that was a good one. I didnt have anything else in mind.

So >>> :lal18:

maala faarsi na raazee,

I dont know what you said. :no:

it was directed at mfd but I'd like it if "taaso sirf pukhto use kawai"

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:21 AM

I actually thought that was a good one. I didnt have anything else in mind.

So >>> :lal18:

maala faarsi na raazee,

I dont know what you said. :no:

it was directed at mfd but I'd like it if "taaso sirf pukhto use kawai"

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:23 AM
zan la da afghan wailo pa wakht ki kho da khabara darta na we pa yad. farsi na dey, dari de.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 03:23 AM
zan la da afghan wailo pa wakht ki kho da khabara darta na we pa yad. farsi na dey, dari de.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:26 AM

WHATEVAAA

Dari is not the real Pushto either.

Pukhto is Pukhto.

What you said wasnt Pukhto. Maybe it matters as an Afghan to you.

To me it just sounded like Farsi.

I didnt like it nor will I ever.

I am a Pukhtun not a Dariwal.

Dari is the off shoot when Pukhto and Farsi mixed.

Sorry, I dont like or buy it.

:glare:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:26 AM

WHATEVAAA

Dari is not the real Pushto either.

Pukhto is Pukhto.

What you said wasnt Pukhto. Maybe it matters as an Afghan to you.

To me it just sounded like Farsi.

I didnt like it nor will I ever.

I am a Pukhtun not a Dariwal.

Dari is the off shoot when Pukhto and Farsi mixed.

Sorry, I dont like or buy it.

:glare:

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:28 AM
^^ its okay, she was talking to me.

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:28 AM
^^ its okay, she was talking to me.

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:30 AM
someone shot Obama !!!

a glare

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:30 AM
someone shot Obama !!!

a glare

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:32 AM
^^ he didnt get shot

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:32 AM
^^ he didnt get shot

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:33 AM
^^ he didnt get shot

duh i was saying someone shot him a glare :ninja:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:33 AM
^^ he didnt get shot

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Bad joke Talal! :(

and why you spending all day here on the forums.

Go and study for your final exam.

Yeh baccha (avatar) bara khrab ho gaya hai. Parhtaa hi nahi.

Translation: daa kaakay der khraba shaway di, ado sabaq nawaaee.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:36 AM

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:39 AM

Ha ha you edit that :laugh1:

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:39 AM

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:41 AM

lmao thats true man i cant study thats why ive been crashing on the forums all day

life is over, im gonna fail and join the hoboz

:lal28:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:41 AM

lmao thats true man i cant study thats why ive been crashing on the forums all day

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:48 AM

LOL i told you.....remember what i said about taking it serious because then you can see yourself with missing yellow teeth, moth-like holes in your black sweater, nails darker than black....hair greasier than oil....omg you are going to be the typical bum from the city :laugh1:

now are you going to take it serious?

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:48 AM

LOL i told you.....remember what i said about taking it serious because then you can see yourself with missing yellow teeth, moth-like holes in your black sweater, nails darker than black....hair greasier than oil....omg you are going to be the typical bum from the city :laugh1:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:49 AM

nevvvaaaaaaaaa :lal18::lal18:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:49 AM

nevvvaaaaaaaaa :lal18::lal18:

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Today is probably my last night here on PF :lal6::lal6::lal6:

gonn be done exams tommorow

Talal
04-22-2010, 03:51 AM
Today is probably my last night here on PF :lal6::lal6::lal6:

gonn be done exams tommorow

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:52 AM
^ then exit this website, shut down your computer, sit at a desk, and open the damn book! :P then start studying or do homework until you have it memorized while you are sleeping :thumbup:

Laila
04-22-2010, 03:52 AM
^ then exit this website, shut down your computer, sit at a desk, and open the damn book! :P then start studying or do homework until you have it memorized while you are sleeping :thumbup:

Laila
04-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Good night Talal, Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P) and everyone else who is online...gotta go back to studying. :)

Laila
04-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Good night Talal, Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P) and everyone else who is online...gotta go back to studying. :)

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 04:27 AM
this place is so disorginized. i just want to scream!
harsok chi ogori jangaliyano ghundi threads jorawe!!
why can't you all post all the crap that is related to one thing in one God damn thread and stick to it?@!!!@!@ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! you freaking disorganized monsters!

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 04:27 AM
why can't you all post all the crap that is related to one thing in one God damn thread and stick to it?@!!!@!@ WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! you freaking disorganized monsters!

Baran
04-22-2010, 05:16 AM
da ghate starge aoo domra gusa lolx

jokin

lolz

Baran
04-22-2010, 05:16 AM

jokin

lolz

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 05:28 AM
^ owayum oss tolo ta chi ta sok ye?!

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 05:28 AM
^ owayum oss tolo ta chi ta sok ye?!

Talal
04-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Good night Talal, Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P) and everyone else who is online...gotta go back to studying.

night future doctor, get better i probably wont see you for a while gonna take off for training tommorow

see ya :)

Talal
04-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Good night Talal, Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P) and everyone else who is online...gotta go back to studying.

night future doctor, get better i probably wont see you for a while gonna take off for training tommorow

see ya :)

Talal
04-22-2010, 06:02 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2228/n563304187616893713.jpg

Talal
04-22-2010, 06:02 AM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2228/n563304187616893713.jpg

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I don't even study and still pass my exams :).
you should study but not too much.

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I don't even study and still pass my exams :).
you should study but not too much.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:30 AM
salamalikom

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:30 AM
salamalikom

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
sarra dey.
ta sanga ye?

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
sarra dey.
ta sanga ye?

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
allah
da wozgartiam sa mobarakai we?
kha za khushala osse. nor sanga ye?

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
allah
da wozgartiam sa mobarakai we?
kha za khushala osse. nor sanga ye?

Zari
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
its earth day today..;D...

Zari
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
its earth day today..;D...

Palwasha
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM

Yeah, I never touch any of the Israel funding products, I know too much about the situation and I have HUGE conscience. Even if my friends go Starbuck's I don't buy anything. I've also had to sacrifice nestle, which meant no jelly tots or areo's :lal3:And Sprite which is like my fave drink.

none of the other rubbish crap about the profit going to israil.

Right, yeah, lets fund the people who are killing our fellow Muslims and occupying the third most holiest site in Islam (Masjid Al Aqsa).

It's a fact that they give money to Israel, khorey.

Palwasha
04-22-2010, 12:13 PM

Yeah, I never touch any of the Israel funding products, I know too much about the situation and I have HUGE conscience. Even if my friends go Starbuck's I don't buy anything. I've also had to sacrifice nestle, which meant no jelly tots or areo's :lal3:And Sprite which is like my fave drink.

none of the other rubbish crap about the profit going to israil.

Right, yeah, lets fund the people who are killing our fellow Muslims and occupying the third most holiest site in Islam (Masjid Al Aqsa).

It's a fact that they give money to Israel, khorey.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P)

Sister use the one Mesbah already gave me >>>> K-cube or simply >>> K3

why can't you all post all the crap that is related to one thing in one God damn thread and stick to it?

I've tried to tell people here that but sadly it doesnt work.
So I just post links to similar threads in an attempt to achieve coherence.
Hasnt worked yet.

:hmmm:

jokin
lolz

>>> :lal2:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Khushal Khan Khattak (damn you need to give me a nickname to call you or something thats short :P)

Sister use the one Mesbah already gave me >>>> K-cube or simply >>> K3

why can't you all post all the crap that is related to one thing in one God damn thread and stick to it?

I've tried to tell people here that but sadly it doesnt work.
So I just post links to similar threads in an attempt to achieve coherence.
Hasnt worked yet.

:hmmm:

jokin
lolz

>>> :lal2:

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Yaara Wakey da Da Zahro Jaam Eh.

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Yaara Wakey da Da Zahro Jaam Eh.

*Mahzala*
04-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Disorganised is not a word ...

... to start with.

*Mahzala*
04-22-2010, 04:01 PM

... to start with.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 05:12 PM

... to start with.

Sue me.

Let me tell u something about america tom. No body likes a smartass.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 05:12 PM

... to start with.

Sue me.

Let me tell u something about america tom. No body likes a smartass.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:06 PM
^ dont u have a life? Wats with this very usual obsession over my small mindedness?

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:06 PM
^ dont u have a life? Wats with this very usual obsession over my small mindedness?

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:40 PM
^I have a life.

Your ridiculous,non-sense comments are what make me laugh and I end up posting here.

Look at all your comments, you are always negative and always making up stuff.

Things make sense now.

get a life samima. i am telling you this for the very last time and i am very serious about it.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:40 PM
^I have a life.

Your ridiculous,non-sense comments are what make me laugh and I end up posting here.

Look at all your comments, you are always negative and always making up stuff.

Things make sense now.

get a life samima. i am telling you this for the very last time and i am very serious about it.

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
wow..:(

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
wow..:(

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
nufin just readin ur comments..:P...

u guys realy dunt get along do ya..:P

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:48 PM
nufin just readin ur comments..:P...

u guys realy dunt get along do ya..:P

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Grow up DZJ.

We have gave you refuge here. Respect us.

excuse me?
listen you little good for nothing misbegotten hussie, you have not given me @#%$! and i would make it very clear that your undesirable constant slanders towards me has me at the edge of my tolerance. unless you like being treated the way i treat you, i suggest you get lost and leave me alone.
OR ELSE..AND YOU WILL HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. I DID MY PART.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Grow up DZJ.

We have gave you refuge here. Respect us.

excuse me?
listen you little good for nothing misbegotten hussie, you have not given me @#%$! and i would make it very clear that your undesirable constant slanders towards me has me at the edge of my tolerance. unless you like being treated the way i treat you, i suggest you get lost and leave me alone.
OR ELSE..AND YOU WILL HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME. I DID MY PART.

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 09:50 PM
No we get along well here :), just few members

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 09:50 PM
No we get along well here :), just few members

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:52 PM
hahaahah..:P....im nt the fighting type master khan..:P...unless u start the topic of wazirs and masuds...:P...

Zari
04-22-2010, 09:52 PM
hahaahah..:P....im nt the fighting type master khan..:P...unless u start the topic of wazirs and masuds...:P...

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
you are mesuds khor :)..who is scared of spiders:hmmm:

Master Khan
04-22-2010, 09:53 PM
you are mesuds khor :)..who is scared of spiders:hmmm:

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Getting along with uneducated trolls who are here only to make trouble is hard.

I shall ignore her upon your request.

Anyways.

ON THE BRIgHT SIDE, I DON'T CONSTANTLY BARK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ADDRESSING ME.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Getting along with uneducated trolls who are here only to make trouble is hard.

I shall ignore her upon your request.

Anyways.

ON THE BRIgHT SIDE, I DON'T CONSTANTLY BARK AT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ADDRESSING ME.

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 10:01 PM
OOooo LOOK AT ME!
DZJ, YOU ARE A TROLL
I AM THE NICE WELL MANNERD AND WELL EDUCATED SAMIMA.
NICE POST!
DER KHA!
DZJ, YOU ARE UNEDUCATED
O YOU ARE GREAT!
NICE THREAD
DZJ, YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER
DZJ, YOU ARE NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING...

IamDZJ
04-22-2010, 10:01 PM
OOooo LOOK AT ME!
DZJ, YOU ARE A TROLL
I AM THE NICE WELL MANNERD AND WELL EDUCATED SAMIMA.
NICE POST!
DER KHA!
DZJ, YOU ARE UNEDUCATED
O YOU ARE GREAT!
NICE THREAD
DZJ, YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER
DZJ, YOU ARE NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING...

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Since it was an amazing day....i wore my new black gladiator sandals :happy:

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Since it was an amazing day....i wore my new black gladiator sandals :happy:

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Yes ma'am!

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Yes ma'am!

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
^That PF contributor under your name looks so sexy =] Yes I am jealous.

LOL really :Grin:

Laila
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
^That PF contributor under your name looks so sexy =] Yes I am jealous.

LOL really :Grin:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:41 AM
SENS WON :lal2:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:41 AM
SENS WON :lal2:

Laila
04-23-2010, 12:52 AM
^^ As in hockey?

I have 2 essays due tomorrow, i procrastinate way too much :unsure:

Laila
04-23-2010, 12:52 AM
^^ As in hockey?

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:54 AM
yup as in Hockey ... NHL :Grin:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:54 AM
yup as in Hockey ... NHL :Grin:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:58 AM
^^ As in hockey?

What do you have to write about?

Canadians beat us in Hocky in the Olympics.

Yes I am mad.

Hockey is Canada's game ... what did you expect :rofl:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 12:58 AM
^^ As in hockey?

Canadians beat us in Hocky in the Olympics.

Yes I am mad.

Hockey is Canada's game ... what did you expect :rofl:

Laila
04-23-2010, 01:00 AM

I have to analyze 3 poems and write an essay for another poem with analyzing one certain poetic element...its kinda easy, but just too lazy right now.

Laila
04-23-2010, 01:00 AM

I have to analyze 3 poems and write an essay for another poem with analyzing one certain poetic element...its kinda easy, but just too lazy right now.

Laila
04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
^^Uh oh.....*eagerly awaits for Baidariwal's response*

Laila
04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
^^Uh oh.....*eagerly awaits for Baidariwal's response*

*Mahzala*
04-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Ooo, I love analysing poetry, as hard as it is. One poetic device, you shouldn't have to worry at all then. What poem's are you analysing?

Reminds me of secondary school, good 'ol days!

*Mahzala*
04-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Ooo, I love analysing poetry, as hard as it is. One poetic device, you shouldn't have to worry at all then. What poem's are you analysing?

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Baidarawal,
we almost beat you guys lets not get too happy.

Almost is not the same as actually beating ... besides olympics is old story now, lets talk about NHL playoffs. Any fav team you cheering for?

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Baidarawal,
we almost beat you guys lets not get too happy.

Almost is not the same as actually beating ... besides olympics is old story now, lets talk about NHL playoffs. Any fav team you cheering for?

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 01:19 AM

Yuck, I hate poems and analyzing them, so you gotta do it on your own :eviltongue: goodluck

Baidariwal

Yuck, I hate poems and analyzing them, so you gotta do it on your own :eviltongue: goodluck

Laila

I am analyzing 'The Skunk Hour' by Robert Lowell
'Birches' by Robert Frost on imagery
'Annabel Lee' by Edgar Allen Poe on sound
and 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell' on symbol

Laila

I am analyzing 'The Skunk Hour' by Robert Lowell
'Birches' by Robert Frost on imagery
'Annabel Lee' by Edgar Allen Poe on sound
and 'To His Coy Mistress' by Andrew Marvell' on symbol

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 01:26 AM
We beat them remember that shocking victory we had against them.

lol are you still stuck in 1980 because that was the last time USA won gold in hockey :rofl:

Baidariwal
04-23-2010, 01:26 AM
We beat them remember that shocking victory we had against them.

lol are you still stuck in 1980 because that was the last time USA won gold in hockey :rofl:

Laila
04-23-2010, 02:11 AM
I just finished two poetic responses. Two more to go along with an essay....

Laila
04-23-2010, 02:11 AM
I just finished two poetic responses. Two more to go along with an essay....

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:17 AM
It is 1:20 am and i am still writing my essays....then i need to work on my lab work for tomorrow.......goodness, i hate procrastination.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:17 AM
It is 1:20 am and i am still writing my essays....then i need to work on my lab work for tomorrow.......goodness, i hate procrastination.

Baran
04-23-2010, 05:37 AM
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM WA REHMAT ULLAH e WA BARAKATu HU ..

nan pora salam no jawab yai hom pora me pakar de :@

lolz

Baran
04-23-2010, 05:37 AM
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM WA REHMAT ULLAH e WA BARAKATu HU ..

nan pora salam no jawab yai hom pora me pakar de :@

lolz

Levanaye Zalmaye
04-23-2010, 07:30 AM

bia de khwa rasha kana... ao zma ta organize kawa... khpal lasuna sara....

Levanaye Zalmaye
04-23-2010, 07:30 AM

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 08:38 AM

khorakay da mata wolega chi za worbande zda krram. you wouldn't need to ask me for favors all the time. you could just request it from her.

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 08:38 AM

khorakay da mata wolega chi za worbande zda krram. you wouldn't need to ask me for favors all the time. you could just request it from her.

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Wow, they even mentioned us in the Live TV Election Debate; David Cameron saying the terrorism in Afghanistan is in the Pashtun regions and the Afghan national army are from other parts. He wants to mix the whole country.

They wanna leave Iraq but they're not letting Afghanistan or pakistan outta their sights.

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 08:42 AM
Wow, they even mentioned us in the Live TV Election Debate; David Cameron saying the terrorism in Afghanistan is in the Pashtun regions and the Afghan national army are from other parts. He wants to mix the whole country.

They wanna leave Iraq but they're not letting Afghanistan or pakistan outta their sights.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:08 AM

They are getting their butt kicked in the pashtun region as we speak.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:08 AM

They are getting their butt kicked in the pashtun region as we speak.

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:09 AM
I watched the debate.. I'm starting to sway towards the Lib Dems.. =/

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:09 AM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:12 AM
nick clegg deer kha alak dy.
if you are voting for labour then its a waste of vote.:lal18:

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:12 AM
nick clegg deer kha alak dy.
if you are voting for labour then its a waste of vote.:lal18:

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 11:51 AM
fCrsADhDHVM&feature=related

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 11:51 AM

Zari
04-23-2010, 12:11 PM
hmmmmmmm.....

Zari
04-23-2010, 12:11 PM
hmmmmmmm.....

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Deer kha!!
They better careful with where they are shooting..they look like amaturs

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Deer kha!!
They better careful with where they are shooting..they look like amaturs

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:27 PM
:woot: Its FRIDAY!!!! :celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:27 PM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Waley khor, you seem very happy..Is it a party?

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Waley khor, you seem very happy..Is it a party?

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I am happy because its been a really stressful week.....I have to study for my lab work tonight and tomorrow also for my pysch test. though this weekend i have a lunch date with my bestie friend tomorrow and the house cleaner is coming. Then i have a whole day to work on my trig assignments. Then the day after my cousins are coming over, i havent seen them in two months.....so i am happy, happy. Its beautiful 75 degree weather here.....goodness, i am loving it. :woot:

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I am happy because its been a really stressful week.....I have to study for my lab work tonight and tomorrow also for my pysch test. though this weekend i have a lunch date with my bestie friend tomorrow and the house cleaner is coming. Then i have a whole day to work on my trig assignments. Then the day after my cousins are coming over, i havent seen them in two months.....so i am happy, happy. Its beautiful 75 degree weather here.....goodness, i am loving it. :woot:

Zari
04-23-2010, 03:34 PM
it was snowing today..:(....

Zari
04-23-2010, 03:34 PM
it was snowing today..:(....

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Well you still have to do study so its alright I guess

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Well you still have to do study so its alright I guess

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah my point was that i have two days to study....which is like a miracle for me :)

Laila
04-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah my point was that i have two days to study....which is like a miracle for me :)

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Wow you are happy because you got time to study lol.
I am happy on Friday and weekends because I got Nothing to do.:woot:.Still got some work to do for Collage but I don't understand, Need some help from the teachers.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 03:54 PM
Wow you are happy because you got time to study lol.
I am happy on Friday and weekends because I got Nothing to do.:woot:.Still got some work to do for Collage but I don't understand, Need some help from the teachers.

Zari
04-23-2010, 03:55 PM
ur lucky mista master khan..:(...

i love gettting home work....
cux when i dunt i have to do other work..:(

Zari
04-23-2010, 03:55 PM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 04:01 PM

Well miss Pakhtoon jenia, enjoy your homework.

Master Khan

Well miss Pakhtoon jenia, enjoy your homework.

Zari
hahahah..manana..:P...

and u enjoy ur free time..:(

Zari

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 04:06 PM

Well I will be on Computer, then I would work out and then I watch a Pashto Drama with my Mum :).

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 04:06 PM

Well I will be on Computer, then I would work out and then I watch a Pashto Drama with my Mum :).

Zari
04-23-2010, 04:08 PM
HAHAHAHAH...u and ur pashtu dramas..:P..

hmmmmm i cant use the net on saturdays or sundays..:P...

Zari
04-23-2010, 04:08 PM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM

Why?

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 04:26 PM

Why?

Zari
04-23-2010, 04:27 PM
lol.P..i have to keep this site under low profile or im gonna have to leave it..:P...
and my brothers always use the net...so i never get to..:P

Zari
04-23-2010, 04:27 PM
lol.P..i have to keep this site under low profile or im gonna have to leave it..:P...
and my brothers always use the net...so i never get to..:P

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I am in college right now, and ready to fall asleep at any given moment.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Splash water on your face and you will wake up.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Splash water on your face and you will wake up.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:34 PM
I only got 4 hours of sleep last night, i doubt anything will help right now.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:34 PM

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Your life must be soooo busy.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Your life must be soooo busy.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
No that just happens when i put off things for the last minute.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:45 PM
No that just happens when i put off things for the last minute.

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
i do that all the time..:P...

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:47 PM
i do that all the time..:P...

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:48 PM
^^ Ha ha its a killer, right?

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:48 PM
^^ Ha ha its a killer, right?

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM
hell yeah..and the teachers allways find out...

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:49 PM
hell yeah..and the teachers allways find out...

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Hahaha I hate leaving everything to the last mins
I got this assiment and I got 4 weeks to do it in.. I am Going to finish it Early so I can rest :)

Master Khan
Hahaha I hate leaving everything to the last mins
I got this assiment and I got 4 weeks to do it in.. I am Going to finish it Early so I can rest :)

Laila
^^ ha ha even though i always wait for the last minute, i still do quite well.

Laila
^^ ha ha even though i always wait for the last minute, i still do quite well.

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:51 PM
hmmm...im just to laxy...:P

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:51 PM
hmmm...im just to laxy...:P

Zari
04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
anyways me is out of here...

peace...

Zari
anyways me is out of here...

peace...

Laila
I would love to have a smoothie.....its so warm today :thumbup:

Laila

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
The nights are still cold here.
Afternoon gets abit hot..around 12c

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 05:54 PM
The nights are still cold here.
Afternoon gets abit hot..around 12c

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
OH man, master khan, if you were here, you would absolutely love it. And the good thing is where we live, in the upper valley, there is so much to do. We live an hour from the mountains, an hour from the city, an hour from the beach......5 minutes away from the creeks and lakes.....today is perfect to go bike ridding to the creek.

Laila
04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
OH man, master khan, if you were here, you would absolutely love it. And the good thing is where we live, in the upper valley, there is so much to do. We live an hour from the mountains, an hour from the city, an hour from the beach......5 minutes away from the creeks and lakes.....today is perfect to go bike ridding to the creek.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Well Calafonia(sorry for the spelling) is a lovely place, They always show it on TV here.
Arnold shewinegger(can't spell his name) must be proud.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Well Calafonia(sorry for the spelling) is a lovely place, They always show it on TV here.
Arnold shewinegger(can't spell his name) must be proud.

Laila
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
dont talk about the 'governator' *closes her ears* i dont like him at all.......California is an absolutely beautiful state, shall i start a thread on it, hmmm maybe i will :)

Laila
dont talk about the 'governator' *closes her ears* i dont like him at all.......California is an absolutely beautiful state, shall i start a thread on it, hmmm maybe i will :)

Master Khan
Oh Its time for my favourite show CID, Got to watch it :)

Master Khan

Laila
04-23-2010, 07:18 PM
^^ LOL, no i live in the suburbs, located in the upper valley of California.

Laila
04-23-2010, 07:18 PM
^^ LOL, no i live in the suburbs, located in the upper valley of California.

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Paron baran wareda
NO BIA?
nan bia warege:blushes:

IamDZJ
04-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Paron baran wareda
NO BIA?
nan bia warege:blushes:

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 08:32 PM

CID, you don't mean ashes to ashes do you?

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 08:32 PM

CID, you don't mean ashes to ashes do you?

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Whassup!

Lol, not much, tis late over here, I should really go to sleep :lal28:
And you?

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Whassup!

Lol, not much, tis late over here, I should really go to sleep :lal28:
And you?

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:48 PM
dont leave us Khaney!

Haha, it's nearly 2 am!

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:48 PM
dont leave us Khaney!

Haha, it's nearly 2 am!

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Its been sunny for few days now :).
I want rain.

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Its been sunny for few days now :).
I want rain.

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
so!

That's ok.

No school tomorrow.

Ye, but a day full of studying ahead of me iA.. and it's the end of the week, so I is tired. I need energy and brain power for tomorrow. :stupido:

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
so!

That's ok.

No school tomorrow.

Ye, but a day full of studying ahead of me iA.. and it's the end of the week, so I is tired. I need energy and brain power for tomorrow. :stupido:

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:54 PM
LOL MFD your sig is cute.
I likey
Awww really, why thank you!
^LOL. Don't you guys kill for the sun?

LOL!

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:54 PM
LOL MFD your sig is cute.
I likey
Awww really, why thank you!

LOL!

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:55 PM

Yes, yes we do.. MK don't be jinxing our sunshine. :lal5:

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 09:55 PM

Yes, yes we do.. MK don't be jinxing our sunshine. :lal5:

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:57 PM
^^ Whats up buddy!

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:57 PM
^^ Whats up buddy!

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM
^^ ha ha are you talking about my last sig?

yeah i just finished welcoming the newcomer too :blushes:

Laila
04-23-2010, 09:59 PM
^^ ha ha are you talking about my last sig?

yeah i just finished welcoming the newcomer too :blushes:

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:11 PM
^^ I like Khaneys name, it fits her personality and avatar, dont you think?

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:11 PM
^^ I like Khaneys name, it fits her personality and avatar, dont you think?

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL i dont even know what Khaney means either.

Laila
LOL i dont even know what Khaney means either.

Palwasha
Lol, you guys..

Khaney doesn't mean anything, it's just something a particular person sometimes calls me.

Palwasha
Lol, you guys..

Khaney doesn't mean anything, it's just something a particular person sometimes calls me.