View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:18 PM
singaya miss doctor, mesbah, da zahroojam and master sahab and etc singa yast?

kha yem manana for asking

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:18 PM
singaya miss doctor, mesbah, da zahroojam and master sahab and etc singa yast?

kha yem manana for asking

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Well I put 2 pictures of myself on facebook with guns, in one of picture i am holding a huge topack :)..
in other I am holding pistol and wearing bullets around me...with a topack on my back :)

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Well I put 2 pictures of myself on facebook with guns, in one of picture i am holding a huge topack :)..
in other I am holding pistol and wearing bullets around me...with a topack on my back :)

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Master khan wror, please dont mind me asking this, but why do you like guns so much?

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Master khan wror, please dont mind me asking this, but why do you like guns so much?

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:39 PM
For safety.

Master Khan
For safety.

Laila
Guns make bad people go away.

And guns kill

Laila

And guns kill

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Guns also create bad people wrora, or give bad people means of inflicting pain on others.

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Guns also create bad people wrora, or give bad people means of inflicting pain on others.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:42 PM
And guns kill

Ok let picture it, A robber cames into your house trying to rob you and possible kidnap you..thats where guns are your friend in need

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:42 PM
And guns kill

Ok let picture it, A robber cames into your house trying to rob you and possible kidnap you..thats where guns are your friend in need

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:43 PM
..you females won't understand.:Grin:

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:43 PM

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Okay, in case of security, it should be last only used when 100 % needed.....

Yeah i guess i wont understand how mankind came to this.

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:45 PM

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:48 PM

There are other ways to defend or protect yourself.

Guns don't make you more Pashtun Master Khan wrora, back in the day our battles were fought with swords, not guns. Anyone coward can hide behind a gun, but it takes a stronger, more courageous person to face others without.

If it wasn't for guns and the like, the US and their mates would have no leeway in Afghanistan or Iraq, or even in Palestine.

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:48 PM

Guns don't make you more Pashtun Master Khan wrora, back in the day our battles were fought with swords, not guns. Anyone coward can hide behind a gun, but it takes a stronger, more courageous person to face others without.

If it wasn't for guns and the like, the US and their mates would have no leeway in Afghanistan or Iraq, or even in Palestine.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:52 PM

Blame the British for leaving there guns in our land.
my Grandad (R.I.P) was in the British empire, And he had a mini revolver which saids "sarah" on it, lol.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:52 PM

Blame the British for leaving there guns in our land.
my Grandad (R.I.P) was in the British empire, And he had a mini revolver which saids "sarah" on it, lol.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:54 PM

I also carry knifes with me.:ninja:...more cheaper :)

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 05:54 PM

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:56 PM

You know the MI5 would love a guy like you =P

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 05:56 PM

Laila
04-10-2010, 05:58 PM

A true man is one who fights with his fist or back in the day, sword. A gun makes you look like a loser, its lame, and a cowardly way to fight.

Thank you gulai for raising this point....if it was not for guns, bombs, etc.....there would not be our own Afghan babies including Iraqi and Palestinain babies having these effects:

http://www.islamicmediacity.com/cms_files/news_images/1256645237.jpg

Master Khan, not trying to attack you...i know guys like guns, weapons, etc...you see it in video games and cool movies, but understand at the end of the day, what effect it has. It does not do good for us.

Laila

A true man is one who fights with his fist or back in the day, sword. A gun makes you look like a loser, its lame, and a cowardly way to fight.

Thank you gulai for raising this point....if it was not for guns, bombs, etc.....there would not be our own Afghan babies including Iraqi and Palestinain babies having these effects:

Master Khan, not trying to attack you...i know guys like guns, weapons, etc...you see it in video games and cool movies, but understand at the end of the day, what effect it has. It does not do good for us.

Master Khan
I want to be a Police in Pakistan, In UK you are not even allowed to swear at anyone.

Master Khan
I want to be a Police in Pakistan, In UK you are not even allowed to swear at anyone.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Ms.FutureDoctor
I don't use guns for evil.
there are good side to guns aswell you know.

Master Khan
Ms.FutureDoctor
I don't use guns for evil.
there are good side to guns aswell you know.

Palwasha

Haha, I didn't mean they'd want to you to join forces ;)

Palwasha

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 06:05 PM
The last thing I want to be is a Police in the UK.
being a police in Pakistan is wicked..I want to be a inspector...A good one:Cool:

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 06:05 PM
The last thing I want to be is a Police in the UK.
being a police in Pakistan is wicked..I want to be a inspector...A good one:Cool:

Laila
04-10-2010, 06:06 PM
guns is the root of all problems.

Thank you! i mean what happened to our brave men who fought the right way?? though times have changed since battles with sword, you have no choice but to use guns, its so unfortunate. But i still do not go for it.

I find it more appealing when a man is a man *blushes* :boxing:
and not a lunatic :gun:

Laila
04-10-2010, 06:06 PM
guns is the root of all problems.

Thank you! i mean what happened to our brave men who fought the right way?? though times have changed since battles with sword, you have no choice but to use guns, its so unfortunate. But i still do not go for it.

I find it more appealing when a man is a man *blushes* :boxing:
and not a lunatic :gun:

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM

SubhanAllah, heart breaking..

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 06:07 PM

SubhanAllah, heart breaking..

Laila
04-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Sadly, its worse than this.

My plans are when i graduate, go to Afghanistan for the second time, and do a personal primary research on it.

Laila
04-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Sadly, its worse than this.

My plans are when i graduate, go to Afghanistan for the second time, and do a personal primary research on it.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Hay we Pashtuns use guns to get rid of the russians:gun:
Yeah there are bad side to guns but there are good side to it aswell.
Guns are not things to play around with, use them only for your protection.

Master Khan
04-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Hay we Pashtuns use guns to get rid of the russians:gun:
Yeah there are bad side to guns but there are good side to it aswell.
Guns are not things to play around with, use them only for your protection.

khyaal
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM

And what about your Pakistani/Punjabi brothers who killed over 3 millions of the poor Bengalis, a number much more greater than the US is still to achieve.
Btw, what about the massacre of thousands of innocent Palestinians by the Pakistani army, led by your pious General Zia, in Joradan back in 1970 which the palestinian people remember as the black september day!

khyaal
04-10-2010, 06:35 PM

And what about your Pakistani/Punjabi brothers who killed over 3 millions of the poor Bengalis, a number much more greater than the US is still to achieve.
Btw, what about the massacre of thousands of innocent Palestinians by the Pakistani army, led by your pious General Zia, in Joradan back in 1970 which the palestinian people remember as the black september day!

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 07:00 PM

My Pakistani/Punjabi brothers and my General Zia, do not represent me, so how can I answer for them.

You may be missing my point; I'm not saying the US are the only ones who act with the use of guns. Only that they wouldn't be able to push their weight around, as they do, without it.

Unjust slaughter is wrong, whichever the nations or people involved, which kinda goes without saying kana.

Palwasha
04-10-2010, 07:00 PM

My Pakistani/Punjabi brothers and my General Zia, do not represent me, so how can I answer for them.

You may be missing my point; I'm not saying the US are the only ones who act with the use of guns. Only that they wouldn't be able to push their weight around, as they do, without it.

Unjust slaughter is wrong, whichever the nations or people involved, which kinda goes without saying kana.

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 07:47 PM
mara hekak gerifta. :(

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 07:47 PM
mara hekak gerifta. :(

khyaal
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I blame everything on the USA.

England is a puppet of the USA. Pakistan is a puppet and etc.

But remember that Pakistan is not simply a puppet state, it is also a very irresponsible and rogue state having nuclear weaposns which it could use against its own people or against its neighbours. Also recall the historic genocide of Bengali people by the Pakistani/Punjabi army.

khyaal
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I blame everything on the USA.

England is a puppet of the USA. Pakistan is a puppet and etc.

But remember that Pakistan is not simply a puppet state, it is also a very irresponsible and rogue state having nuclear weaposns which it could use against its own people or against its neighbours. Also recall the historic genocide of Bengali people by the Pakistani/Punjabi army.

khyaal
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
^
Pakistan committed a genocide? When?

In 1971 in East Pakistan now called Bangladesh where they killed over three million people and committed rapes of thousands of women.

khyaal
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
^
Pakistan committed a genocide? When?

In 1971 in East Pakistan now called Bangladesh where they killed over three million people and committed rapes of thousands of women.

Laila
04-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Afghani mast, attan, qarsak, qataghani, maida maida, tajiki, irani.....what cant i do? give me a dance that i can learn. :)

Laila
04-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Afghani mast, attan, qarsak, qataghani, maida maida, tajiki, irani.....what cant i do? give me a dance that i can learn. :)

Niazmina
04-10-2010, 10:06 PM
LOL aight, from now on, I shall take this forum seriously.....very sersiously *straight face*

Niazmina
LOL aight, from now on, I shall take this forum seriously.....very sersiously *straight face*

Niazmina
...not

Niazmina
...not

Laila
04-10-2010, 10:16 PM
^Which is your favorite?

You should learn Attan. Its our exclusive dance that is associated with us.

Ha ha i can do all of those dances :P i am asking what am i a missing out that i should learn.

Laila
04-10-2010, 10:16 PM
^Which is your favorite?

You should learn Attan. Its our exclusive dance that is associated with us.

Ha ha i can do all of those dances :P i am asking what am i a missing out that i should learn.

SwatiTheBrave1
04-10-2010, 11:25 PM
tirla pitang tirla pitang :lal10:

SwatiTheBrave1
04-10-2010, 11:25 PM
tirla pitang tirla pitang :lal10:

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:33 PM
wrong forums.

chura wrong basha?

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:33 PM
wrong forums.

chura wrong basha?

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:36 PM
chura wrong basha?

e ho fikar mekona ke ame pashtunforum ast wa na metane ki farsi gap bezan-e

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:36 PM
chura wrong basha?

e ho fikar mekona ke ame pashtunforum ast wa na metane ki farsi gap bezan-e

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:42 PM
qesish muft ast. ma az qast dari gap mezanum. khuda nakhasta kodam chize dega kho nestum. afghan astum. amuqa fakher ki sar pashtu mekonom amoqa fakhar sar dari miyaya. lessaan e padari o madarim ast. chura besharmom.:fighting:

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:42 PM
qesish muft ast. ma az qast dari gap mezanum. khuda nakhasta kodam chize dega kho nestum. afghan astum. amuqa fakher ki sar pashtu mekonom amoqa fakhar sar dari miyaya. lessaan e padari o madarim ast. chura besharmom.:fighting:

karachipashtun
04-10-2010, 11:47 PM
So whats up everyone.

karachipashtun
04-10-2010, 11:47 PM
So whats up everyone.

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM

exactly, ar dwo family ma farsi wa pashto gab mezanen.....magam tanha farsi gap mezanem all e mathar em wa baba em mekha ke pashto wa farsi gap bezanem......are you sure ke laghmani nest e......besyar chalak ast e!!! khafa nasho, chalaki gab e khob ast....khoded Jalalabadi ast e, right? da monja ar dwo gap mezanaen?

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM

exactly, ar dwo family ma farsi wa pashto gab mezanen.....magam tanha farsi gap mezanem all e mathar em wa baba em mekha ke pashto wa farsi gap bezanem......are you sure ke laghmani nest e......besyar chalak ast e!!! khafa nasho, chalaki gab e khob ast....khoded Jalalabadi ast e, right? da monja ar dwo gap mezanaen?

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:49 PM
So whats up everyone.

Hi!!!! :celebrate: my bro just cooked me fried chicken, thats right! i put him in line :P

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:49 PM
So whats up everyone.

Hi!!!! :celebrate: my bro just cooked me fried chicken, thats right! i put him in line :P

Niazmina
04-10-2010, 11:53 PM
This Forum must be taken seriously, If not Shlombay will kill us.
HaHa I bet :banana:

Niazmina
04-10-2010, 11:53 PM
This Forum must be taken seriously, If not Shlombay will kill us.
HaHa I bet :banana:

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:54 PM
You never cook me chicken.

Where is the Kandahar love?

I dont cook, i have people cook for me :Cool:

one of these days, i am going to have a memaneh of our members...there will be kabab, BLS is going to do tapay for us :P my brother is going to do the tabla, my father is going to sing ghazal songs and cook the kabab...my mom will cook the Laghmani rice....and then attan will start...

my backyard looks like Afghanistan, so we will all fit in.

Laila
04-10-2010, 11:54 PM
You never cook me chicken.

Where is the Kandahar love?

I dont cook, i have people cook for me :Cool:

one of these days, i am going to have a memaneh of our members...there will be kabab, BLS is going to do tapay for us :P my brother is going to do the tabla, my father is going to sing ghazal songs and cook the kabab...my mom will cook the Laghmani rice....and then attan will start...

my backyard looks like Afghanistan, so we will all fit in.

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:56 PM
doc nangraray yema. asey patey shawe kho kabul ki yo bia hum. za fakar na kawom chi pa dey ki da chalaki kom khabara we. ma chi leedale da har aqalmand pukhtoon pa kor ki dari ta amaghumra ahmiyat warkral shawe somra chi pakhto lare. :) ase biaqlan kho shta de kho khpal kar ba kawe.

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:56 PM
doc nangraray yema. asey patey shawe kho kabul ki yo bia hum. za fakar na kawom chi pa dey ki da chalaki kom khabara we. ma chi leedale da har aqalmand pukhtoon pa kor ki dari ta amaghumra ahmiyat warkral shawe somra chi pakhto lare. :) ase biaqlan kho shta de kho khpal kar ba kawe.

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:58 PM
darzi? darzi marzi na.. pakhto rata zda dey. :eviltongue:

IamDZJ
04-10-2010, 11:58 PM
darzi? darzi marzi na.. pakhto rata zda dey. :eviltongue:

IamDZJ
04-11-2010, 12:00 AM
speaking of kababs, i need food.

IamDZJ
04-11-2010, 12:00 AM

SwatiTheBrave1
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM

roger datt..

SwatiTheBrave1
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM

roger datt..

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:02 AM

ha ha...der kha. You just remind me of a Laghamani, dunno why though :P Have you been to Nangarhar recently, what shall i expect? i will be in Jalalabad for a while and i dont know what to expect. I like that you acknowledge and speak both languages...many dont.

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:02 AM

ha ha...der kha. You just remind me of a Laghamani, dunno why though :P Have you been to Nangarhar recently, what shall i expect? i will be in Jalalabad for a while and i dont know what to expect. I like that you acknowledge and speak both languages...many dont.

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Za join kawalaysama miss future doctorey?

Of course, you dont even need to ask.

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Za join kawalaysama miss future doctorey?

Of course, you dont even need to ask.

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:13 AM
hello.

Hi :banana:

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:13 AM
hello.

Hi :banana:

SwatiTheBrave1
04-11-2010, 12:15 AM
hello.

wazz gudd rooooriya... u pashtun???

SwatiTheBrave1
04-11-2010, 12:15 AM
hello.

wazz gudd rooooriya... u pashtun???

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:20 AM
^^ i hope you have plenty of protein in you....i want to bite sometime this week...my immune system is kinda low.

Laila
^^ i hope you have plenty of protein in you....i want to bite sometime this week...my immune system is kinda low.

Niazmina
Wait what...Miss doc, you're a vampire? : O

Niazmina
Wait what...Miss doc, you're a vampire? : O

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:23 AM
i went there but a close relative decided to die so i ended up staying home while others wondered. go early. we were there in june and believe me when i say it felt like being deep fried.:awkward:

Sorry to hear that, may khoda one give him a place in jannat....i am going inshallah in mid June.....Yeah they said Jalalabad and Laghman are really hot in July. So i am going there in June right away, hopefully go to Kunar for a few days then spend the rest of the time in Kabul. My cousin is also getting married so i cannot wait.

Laila
i went there but a close relative decided to die so i ended up staying home while others wondered. go early. we were there in june and believe me when i say it felt like being deep fried.:awkward:

Sorry to hear that, may khoda one give him a place in jannat....i am going inshallah in mid June.....Yeah they said Jalalabad and Laghman are really hot in July. So i am going there in June right away, hopefully go to Kunar for a few days then spend the rest of the time in Kabul. My cousin is also getting married so i cannot wait.

SwatiTheBrave1
I am a proud Pakistani Pashtun.

Roooriya za hum... chachay raka...

SwatiTheBrave1
I am a proud Pakistani Pashtun.

Roooriya za hum... chachay raka...

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:24 AM
e-vampire.

*licks the blood off her lips* yes i am

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:24 AM
e-vampire.

*licks the blood off her lips* yes i am

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:30 AM
e-vampire.

:lal7: oh man..no wonder you're inviting everyone to your backyard missy :eviltongue:

Look who just logged in. Yes its me.

Kha raghle!

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:30 AM
e-vampire.

:lal7: oh man..no wonder you're inviting everyone to your backyard missy :eviltongue:

Look who just logged in. Yes its me.

Kha raghle!

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:33 AM

Kha raghle!

ha ha like i said, there are certain times when my teeth gets sharp and the scent of blood overfills me....nah i really do want to have a memaneh...then you guys can meet my chickens and doves :P they are cute...plus we have a big grill, so plenty of kabab....also our anaars are growing back so by that time, there will be tons of huge anaars. :celebrate: (i love this emoticon)

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:33 AM

Kha raghle!

ha ha like i said, there are certain times when my teeth gets sharp and the scent of blood overfills me....nah i really do want to have a memaneh...then you guys can meet my chickens and doves :P they are cute...plus we have a big grill, so plenty of kabab....also our anaars are growing back so by that time, there will be tons of huge anaars. :celebrate: (i love this emoticon)

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Singa ya sweet jaan.

Zwandai wose!! Ta sange ye?

You have whaaaaaat? Chickens and doves and anaars? How awesome is that :banana: Can we switch houses? All we have is my dad's roses and gandana

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Singa ya sweet jaan.

Zwandai wose!! Ta sange ye?

You have whaaaaaat? Chickens and doves and anaars? How awesome is that :banana: Can we switch houses? All we have is my dad's roses and gandana

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:47 AM

Of course.....we have wayyyy more other things too....shall i list?

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:47 AM

Of course.....we have wayyyy more other things too....shall i list?

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Sweety
come to my backyard instead. Free Mantu.
Oh snap!

This is tough yo...mantu or kababs :lal9: i loves both!!

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Sweety
come to my backyard instead. Free Mantu.
Oh snap!

This is tough yo...mantu or kababs :lal9: i loves both!!

Laila
04-11-2010, 12:55 AM
sure. list =)

Alrighty...i will list:

2 anaar bushes...one in the front and one in the backyard
3 different cherry trees
1 small cheery tree (the sour ones...what do you call them?)
2 fig trees
2 peach trees
1 yellow plum
1 lemon tree
1 tomato grape tree
strawberries
watermelons
cucumber
mint
2 grape vines- different colors
1 pear tree
1 apricot
different peppers

our apple and orange trees have not grown yet :( waiting on it

did i forget anything else *scratches her head*

Niazmina
all this talk of blood is making me :awkward:
know what i mean sweets?

hahaha i know what you mean :lollypop:

^you forgot to mention the gashniz.
you can have gandana without gashniz !

mmmm we do have mint!

tweety,sweety,tweety.
haha :lal10:

Laila
sure. list =)

Alrighty...i will list:

3 different cherry trees
2 fig trees
2 peach trees
1 yellow plum
1 lemon tree
1 tomato grape tree
strawberries
watermelons
cucumber
mint
1 pear tree
1 apricot
different peppers

Niazmina
all this talk of blood is making me :awkward:
know what i mean sweets?

hahaha i know what you mean :lollypop:

^you forgot to mention the gashniz.
you can have gandana without gashniz !

mmmm we do have mint!

tweety,sweety,tweety.
haha :lal10:

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Alrighty...i will list:

3 different cherry trees
2 fig trees
2 peach trees
1 yellow plum
1 lemon tree
1 tomato grape tree
strawberries
watermelons
cucumber
mint
1 pear tree
1 apricot
different peppers

Daaaaamn, that is one huge backyard :celebrate: You have to post pics soon

Niazmina
04-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Alrighty...i will list:

3 different cherry trees
2 fig trees
2 peach trees
1 yellow plum
1 lemon tree
1 tomato grape tree
strawberries
watermelons
cucumber
mint
1 pear tree
1 apricot
different peppers

Daaaaamn, that is one huge backyard :celebrate: You have to post pics soon

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:00 AM
pics are your fronting mfd.

you wont see the fruits yet, they are still in bulb....its raining tomorrow so give me the next couple of days to take pics....

wait, i have some pics of our flowers that have bloomed already...i will post it up...give me like 15 min.

i will post up pics of my dogs too, but dont have them no more :cryy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:00 AM
pics are your fronting mfd.

you wont see the fruits yet, they are still in bulb....its raining tomorrow so give me the next couple of days to take pics....

wait, i have some pics of our flowers that have bloomed already...i will post it up...give me like 15 min.

i will post up pics of my dogs too, but dont have them no more :cryy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:26 AM
here you go my watandara

these are what is available right now, gotta understand fruits/veggies/flowers from your yard dont grow 24/7 :P

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010786.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010786.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010785.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010785.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010703.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010703.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010807.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010807.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010783.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010783.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010782.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010782.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010788.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010788.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010787.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010787.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010784.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010784.jpg)

the last three trees are cherries, i believe one is black and the other 2 are orange cherries.....

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010689.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010689.jpg)

miss my dogs so much *sheds a tear*

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:26 AM
here you go my watandara

these are what is available right now, gotta understand fruits/veggies/flowers from your yard dont grow 24/7 :P

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010786.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010786.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010785.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010785.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010703.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010703.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010807.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010807.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010783.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010783.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010782.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010782.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010788.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010788.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010787.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010787.jpg)
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010784.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010784.jpg)

the last three trees are cherries, i believe one is black and the other 2 are orange cherries.....

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/th_P1010689.jpg (http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/?action=view&current=P1010689.jpg)

miss my dogs so much *sheds a tear*

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
^what happened to ur dogs?

I had to give them away to a stupid little spoiled girl :cryy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
^what happened to ur dogs?

I had to give them away to a stupid little spoiled girl :cryy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:40 AM
whhy

Because i could not take care of them myself .....

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:40 AM
whhy

Because i could not take care of them myself .....

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:46 AM
=[

Yeah i guess it was for the best...i am moving in a year and a half, and i doubt if campus apartments allow pets...inshallah i will get another puppy when i graduate.

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:46 AM
=[

Yeah i guess it was for the best...i am moving in a year and a half, and i doubt if campus apartments allow pets...inshallah i will get another puppy when i graduate.

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:50 AM
where r u moving 2. if u dont mind me asking.

I will be moving to the Orange County to complete my Bio degree. I want a pet because i will be alone.

Laila
04-11-2010, 01:50 AM
where r u moving 2. if u dont mind me asking.

I will be moving to the Orange County to complete my Bio degree. I want a pet because i will be alone.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 12:24 PM
i broke my nose last night. it hurts so bad. :cryy:
You will be alright :happy:.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 12:24 PM
i broke my nose last night. it hurts so bad. :cryy:
You will be alright :happy:.

*Mahzala*
04-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Qrratu!!! I am pulling my hair out at naked wires ... why are there so many everywhere I go? Or is it just me?

*Mahzala*
04-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Qrratu!!! I am pulling my hair out at naked wires ... why are there so many everywhere I go? Or is it just me?

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:22 PM

Hay My mum is going through a hair loss problem since coming back from Pakistan, yo taso pakey lay Hair pulling khabari koi.
Zama khayal dy charta cha nazaar woli da, Keyli kho cha pakey deer baad nazar eh.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:22 PM

Hay My mum is going through a hair loss problem since coming back from Pakistan, yo taso pakey lay Hair pulling khabari koi.
Zama khayal dy charta cha nazaar woli da, Keyli kho cha pakey deer baad nazar eh.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:36 PM
shut up

Khor that wasn't really nice of you.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:36 PM
shut up

Khor that wasn't really nice of you.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:58 PM
what he had said to me was not nice either. no one had a problem with that.
Who are you speaking about?

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 02:58 PM
what he had said to me was not nice either. no one had a problem with that.
Who are you speaking about?

Laila
04-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I am saving up money for this puppy....i want him :love:

https://www.breederinfocenter.com/images2/20090502125531_131217_1.jpg

Laila
04-11-2010, 03:25 PM

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
the person to whom i said "shut up". why are you talking if you don't have a clue?

But we all said nice things to you after your comment.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
the person to whom i said "shut up". why are you talking if you don't have a clue?

But we all said nice things to you after your comment.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 04:08 PM

Awwwwww!!!! Is that even real, looks like a teddy, but omg how cute.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 04:08 PM

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Awww....I know right....yes its real. They are called maltese pups. They are only like 5 pounds. So cute and utterly adorable. I just want to squeeze him and hold him like there is no tomorrow.

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:16 PM

Awww....I know right....yes its real. They are called maltese pups. They are only like 5 pounds. So cute and utterly adorable. I just want to squeeze him and hold him like there is no tomorrow.

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
that puppet isbso cutee how much

They are pricey, they cost between $500-$1000. The problem is i cannot get one in the next year or so. I am really busy with college work, labs, and hospital work. And when i move out to an apartment, i am not sure if i can still get one.

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
that puppet isbso cutee how much

They are pricey, they cost between $500-$1000. The problem is i cannot get one in the next year or so. I am really busy with college work, labs, and hospital work. And when i move out to an apartment, i am not sure if i can still get one.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 04:23 PM

Get a kitten/cat, much easier to live with and look after.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 04:23 PM

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I hate keeping dogs in my house..they stink.
my Cousin got a dog in their house and it stinks there, they want to sell the dog now lol.
Looking after the dog, feeding them, buying stuff for it is a waste of time and money.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:34 PM
I hate keeping dogs in my house..they stink.
my Cousin got a dog in their house and it stinks there, they want to sell the dog now lol.
Looking after the dog, feeding them, buying stuff for it is a waste of time and money.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:38 PM
arent dogs not allowed in islam

Yep, If you touch one then you can't pray until you change your Clothes and do ohdas chardam

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:38 PM

Yep, If you touch one then you can't pray until you change your Clothes and do ohdas chardam

darkwitch
04-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Anxious and nervous about tomorrow...brothers and sisters pleasee pray for me!

darkwitch
04-11-2010, 04:42 PM

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Well there is a debate whether dogs are allowed inside the 'house.' The dogs we had before were never in the house, only when my female dog had surgery she needed extra care. We have a spare room connected to the garage. So she stayed there.

Any other dogs/cats that we get in the future wont come into the house.

Though it is not healthy for a new puppy to stay outside, they need extra care.

You are supposed to be/get clean anyways before praying.

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Well there is a debate whether dogs are allowed inside the 'house.' The dogs we had before were never in the house, only when my female dog had surgery she needed extra care. We have a spare room connected to the garage. So she stayed there.

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:44 PM

Whats happening tomorrow, if you dont mind me asking?? Anyways, all duas with you. :)

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:44 PM

Whats happening tomorrow, if you dont mind me asking?? Anyways, all duas with you. :)

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah i am actually considering getting a kitten when i leave home....that way it keeps me company. I always need someone to look after and care for :P

Laila
04-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah i am actually considering getting a kitten when i leave home....that way it keeps me company. I always need someone to look after and care for :P

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:47 PM

But still Dogs are not clean.
Yeah its alright keeping them outside the house but inside will be a problem.

Master Khan
04-11-2010, 04:47 PM

But still Dogs are not clean.
Yeah its alright keeping them outside the house but inside will be a problem.

Admin Khan
04-11-2010, 06:34 PM
I am exhausted.

Admin Khan
04-11-2010, 06:34 PM
I am exhausted.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 06:55 PM
^So am I...mentally... :lal28:

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 06:55 PM
^So am I...mentally... :lal28:

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Where is Amar khel, or Toryalai??

i miss him :cryy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:16 PM

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:24 PM

No idea, was wondering the same thing. But it's hols and you know boys ::rolleyes::

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:24 PM

No idea, was wondering the same thing. But it's hols and you know boys ::rolleyes::

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:32 PM

Yeah he is like my brother...:sad1: kha, i hope he is doing well in school and be in good health.

so yeah...a minute ago, it was like India weather here....it rained like crazy, now its calm rain. I am waiting on a thunderstorm, me like it. :happy:

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:32 PM

Yeah he is like my brother...:sad1: kha, i hope he is doing well in school and be in good health.

so yeah...a minute ago, it was like India weather here....it rained like crazy, now its calm rain. I am waiting on a thunderstorm, me like it. :happy:

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:35 PM

InshAllah he will be.

Ooh yeah, I like thunderstorms too! That's crazy cali wather.

It's so hot here atm, the weather is good, too good.. I bet there's gna be like a downpour or something soon to compensate.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:35 PM

InshAllah he will be.

Ooh yeah, I like thunderstorms too! That's crazy cali wather.

It's so hot here atm, the weather is good, too good.. I bet there's gna be like a downpour or something soon to compensate.

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes yes...i love thunder...omg, i just heard one.....i am waiting on lightning...if there is, i will record it :happy:

last year when i was in the UK during this time, it was sunny for only 2 days :P

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes yes...i love thunder...omg, i just heard one.....i am waiting on lightning...if there is, i will record it :happy:

last year when i was in the UK during this time, it was sunny for only 2 days :P

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:40 PM

Lol =P You UK is where it's all at :lal4:

I was talking with my dad and kinda realised today that our weather in Spring has been better for the past couple of years.

Khair, it's changing, we're expecting a heat blast this summer. :Cool:

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:40 PM

I was talking with my dad and kinda realised today that our weather in Spring has been better for the past couple of years.

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:41 PM

oh wow, i cannot wait to see the UK all warm and sunny....then i will come :P

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:41 PM

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I find the british accent very cute.

My little cousin has the best Brit accent....i wished i had an Aussie accent :sad1:

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:42 PM

My little cousin has the best Brit accent....i wished i had an Aussie accent :sad1:

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:45 PM

Lool, I know it's shocking, so yeah come on down, I'll show you England.

Haha, you must be American =)

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:45 PM

Lool, I know it's shocking, so yeah come on down, I'll show you England.

Haha, you must be American =)

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:48 PM

Why Aussie? I think it's an okay accent, on guys it just gets annoying after a while =/

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 07:48 PM

Why Aussie? I think it's an okay accent, on guys it just gets annoying after a while =/

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:58 PM

I think on girls its so cute....i wonder if Mesbah has one....I am not a fan of a guy that has an accent, dunno why.

Laila
04-11-2010, 07:58 PM

I think on girls its so cute....i wonder if Mesbah has one....I am not a fan of a guy that has an accent, dunno why.

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Proabably, she does live in oz...:)

Oh man, Monday already, time fliesss!

Palwasha
04-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Proabably, she does live in oz...:)

Oh man, Monday already, time fliesss!

IamDZJ
04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
i deserve a slap in the face for forgetting my wallet at work. i am bored and depressed!
some body suggest a romantic comedy and some body else suggest a good link where i can watch it.

please

IamDZJ
04-11-2010, 08:20 PM
i deserve a slap in the face for forgetting my wallet at work. i am bored and depressed!
some body suggest a romantic comedy and some body else suggest a good link where i can watch it.

please

IamDZJ
04-12-2010, 12:12 AM
یوې تورې ښځې شنه جوړه واغوسته
میړه ته مخکې شوه چې څنګه ښکارم
هغې وې شنو واښو کې توره میښه

IamDZJ
04-12-2010, 12:12 AM
یوې تورې ښځې شنه جوړه واغوسته
میړه ته مخکې شوه چې څنګه ښکارم
هغې وې شنو واښو کې توره میښه

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 09:44 AM

Tell you what, I absolutely *hate* the Aussie accent, though I've lived here all my life, I doubt I've picked it up. Sounds weird I know. I reckon (such an Aussie word for ya) it's really rough, low life and lazy. They raise their voices at the end of every sentence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBYnL5fAXE&feature=related). Say 'ah' for the letter 'a' unlike you folks who say 'ay'. And a lot more, but will leave it for now. And every Aussie will agree with me on this, so I don't feel bad in saying it. Cometo think of it, I don't sound like them *at* all ... zanta me yaw shay tey jorh kerhay day, ahaha!

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 09:44 AM

Tell you what, I absolutely *hate* the Aussie accent, though I've lived here all my life, I doubt I've picked it up. Sounds weird I know. I reckon (such an Aussie word for ya) it's really rough, low life and lazy. They raise their voices at the end of every sentence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBYnL5fAXE&feature=related). Say 'ah' for the letter 'a' unlike you folks who say 'ay'. And a lot more, but will leave it for now. And every Aussie will agree with me on this, so I don't feel bad in saying it. Cometo think of it, I don't sound like them *at* all ... zanta me yaw shay tey jorh kerhay day, ahaha!

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Heya Nazia! You're in class ?! ahaha!

Affecting my Pakhto, hmmm, well not the accent, but the language itself YES! And am I making any noises - HAHA! No, I suppose, not quite yet my Dear.

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:07 AM

Affecting my Pakhto, hmmm, well not the accent, but the language itself YES! And am I making any noises - HAHA! No, I suppose, not quite yet my Dear.

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Crikey mate!!!

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Crikey mate!!!

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Seventeen years ...

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Seventeen years ...

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Crikey mate!!!

ahaha! Yeah, that's how the inland bush people speak. Farmers and all, city folk are a bit less low life you see, in their accents I mean, of course.

*Mahzala*
04-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Crikey mate!!!

ahaha! Yeah, that's how the inland bush people speak. Farmers and all, city folk are a bit less low life you see, in their accents I mean, of course.

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 10:37 AM
I spead 15 years away from back home.
I will be 19 soon but I haven't got a accent, its all the parents

Master Khan
I spead 15 years away from back home.
I will be 19 soon but I haven't got a accent, its all the parents

*Mahzala*
Nazia: I need an accent analyser now.

Ooo, wow! Where are they? Melbourne, Sydney I am guessing.

*Mahzala*
Nazia: I need an accent analyser now.

Ooo, wow! Where are they? Melbourne, Sydney I am guessing.

Laila
04-12-2010, 12:12 PM

ha ha you hate it......lol yeah i am really not into accents that much...either i wont be able to keep a straight face or i wont be able to understand you. Though last semester i had an Aussie friend and i loved listening to her because it was so new to me.

Laila
04-12-2010, 12:12 PM

ha ha you hate it......lol yeah i am really not into accents that much...either i wont be able to keep a straight face or i wont be able to understand you. Though last semester i had an Aussie friend and i loved listening to her because it was so new to me.

Laila
04-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I got a lot worse last night, thought i was getting better, nope immune system is low. Just threw up like 5 times, cant eat anything, headache, bronchitis is still there, ughhhh when will this end?

Cant go to college, great, now i get to miss lecture. (Sarcasm)

Laila
04-12-2010, 12:31 PM
I got a lot worse last night, thought i was getting better, nope immune system is low. Just threw up like 5 times, cant eat anything, headache, bronchitis is still there, ughhhh when will this end?

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 02:34 PM

And you are a doctor lol.

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 02:34 PM

And you are a doctor lol.

tor_khan
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Tell you what, I absolutely *hate* the Aussie accent

If you want an accent to *hate*/be irritated by, try:

Brummie, Scouse and Geordie in the UK. Actually, you can add Essex, Cockney andGlaswegian to that.

Brummie (Midlands), Scouse (Liverpool), Geordie (Newcastle) get progressively worse and by the time you get to Geordie, full translation services are required. A couple of years back a Glaswegian lady made a sales phone call trying to sell me "pahllows". I asked what they were - she said that they were used to rest your head on.

tor_khan
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Tell you what, I absolutely *hate* the Aussie accent

Brummie, Scouse and Geordie in the UK. Actually, you can add Essex, Cockney andGlaswegian to that.

Brummie (Midlands), Scouse (Liverpool), Geordie (Newcastle) get progressively worse and by the time you get to Geordie, full translation services are required. A couple of years back a Glaswegian lady made a sales phone call trying to sell me "pahllows". I asked what they were - she said that they were used to rest your head on.

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Indian accent is probably the wrost

Master Khan
04-12-2010, 03:26 PM

Palwasha
04-12-2010, 05:19 PM

:O I love the Geordie accent, it's great! You're like one of the first people I know to be irriated by it wrora, I always thought it was cool.

Totally agree with the rest though. The Brummy accent is SO slow, it's hard to take them seriously, they sound.. dopey? The Scouse accent is just plain awful, not very nice sounding at all, and the cockney accent sounds so.....common.

Indians talking in eloquent English is fantastic =')

Palwasha
04-12-2010, 05:19 PM

:O I love the Geordie accent, it's great! You're like one of the first people I know to be irriated by it wrora, I always thought it was cool.

Totally agree with the rest though. The Brummy accent is SO slow, it's hard to take them seriously, they sound.. dopey? The Scouse accent is just plain awful, not very nice sounding at all, and the cockney accent sounds so.....common.

Indians talking in eloquent English is fantastic =')

pir_Rokhan
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM
If Pakistan is hesitant over giving due rights to Pashtuns ,and even they are reluctant in naming their province according to the aspirations of Pakhtuns,what else can Pakhtuns expect from Pakistan.

If the name of the Pakhtunkhwa is not given to the the occupiued land of Pakhtuns INSIDE Pakistan then Pakhtuns should strive for a SEPERATE HOMELAND OF THEIR OWN.

pir_Rokhan
04-12-2010, 05:28 PM
If Pakistan is hesitant over giving due rights to Pashtuns ,and even they are reluctant in naming their province according to the aspirations of Pakhtuns,what else can Pakhtuns expect from Pakistan.

If the name of the Pakhtunkhwa is not given to the the occupiued land of Pakhtuns INSIDE Pakistan then Pakhtuns should strive for a SEPERATE HOMELAND OF THEIR OWN.

Palwasha
04-12-2010, 06:07 PM
which one do you have Khaney?

I have an american accent.

I have none of the ones mentioned, mines just a standard English accent, (perhaps a bit Northern).

Palwasha
04-12-2010, 06:07 PM
which one do you have Khaney?

I have an american accent.

I have none of the ones mentioned, mines just a standard English accent, (perhaps a bit Northern).

Punjabi
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
^thats nice.

what's up everyone.

where is my bestfriend DaZahrooJam.

Punjabi
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
^thats nice.

what's up everyone.

where is my bestfriend DaZahrooJam.

pir_Rokhan
04-12-2010, 10:54 PM
I think you posted in wrong thread Pir sahab.

where have you been anyways?

As the thread is Random thoughts so I posted my random thought which I hope should have some sense then the organised thoughts being floated randomly.

Thanks for asking,btw.I was in the process of moving from one country to another.Now am settled hence would be reflecting in both random as well as organised threads.

pir_Rokhan
04-12-2010, 10:54 PM
I think you posted in wrong thread Pir sahab.

where have you been anyways?

As the thread is Random thoughts so I posted my random thought which I hope should have some sense then the organised thoughts being floated randomly.

Thanks for asking,btw.I was in the process of moving from one country to another.Now am settled hence would be reflecting in both random as well as organised threads.

tor_khan
04-13-2010, 12:32 AM
^LMAOOOO

Tor khan what kind of accent do you have?

Crisp Oxford/BBC.

(He lies).

When I lived in the US, during a severe mid-western snowstorm, my car wouldn't start in a public car park. It was late night and I needed to get home, so I called vehicle recovery.

The woman in the call centre had a thick African American vernacular and asked where I was ...

I explained by telling her something about being in a car park. She said "What?"

I said the car was stuck in a car park.

"Sorry, sir - I don't know what you mean. What's a caah paak?" she asked.

"Mmm... well I guess since in this country you accentuate your Rs, I'll try again - I'm stuck in a carrrrRRR parrrrrRRRk."*

This went on (we spoke for an hour +). She asked how I liked living in American and commented on how she loved my "London" accent now that she was speaking to the first "real" English person in her life. Apparently she said that I sounded like Prince Charles or William. (Little did she know!) "Do you live near Buckingham Palace?"

"Oh yeah - the Queen of England and I are neighbours."

"Great. Do you have red telephone boxes in your country?"

"Yeah. In fact I live in one."

"What kind o carrrRRRs do you drive in England?"

"Well, after morning tea, most of us put on a bowler hat and stiff collars and cycle to school on a penny farthing where we learn all about Shakespeare and Dickens."

[How easy it is to impress with a plummy English accent.]

*parking lot to many North Americans

tor_khan
04-13-2010, 12:32 AM
^LMAOOOO

Tor khan what kind of accent do you have?

Crisp Oxford/BBC.

(He lies).

When I lived in the US, during a severe mid-western snowstorm, my car wouldn't start in a public car park. It was late night and I needed to get home, so I called vehicle recovery.

The woman in the call centre had a thick African American vernacular and asked where I was ...

I explained by telling her something about being in a car park. She said "What?"

I said the car was stuck in a car park.

"Mmm... well I guess since in this country you accentuate your Rs, I'll try again - I'm stuck in a carrrrRRR parrrrrRRRk."*

This went on (we spoke for an hour +). She asked how I liked living in American and commented on how she loved my "London" accent now that she was speaking to the first "real" English person in her life. Apparently she said that I sounded like Prince Charles or William. (Little did she know!) "Do you live near Buckingham Palace?"

"Oh yeah - the Queen of England and I are neighbours."

"Great. Do you have red telephone boxes in your country?"

"Yeah. In fact I live in one."

"What kind o carrrRRRs do you drive in England?"

"Well, after morning tea, most of us put on a bowler hat and stiff collars and cycle to school on a penny farthing where we learn all about Shakespeare and Dickens."

[How easy it is to impress with a plummy English accent.]

*parking lot to many North Americans

Admin Khan
04-13-2010, 12:35 AM
That was a funny read.

Admin Khan
04-13-2010, 12:35 AM
That was a funny read.

Dukemina
04-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Hahahahhahahahaa Tor Khana man thats hilarious! Poor gal she seemed completely awestruck :P

Dukemina
04-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Hahahahhahahahaa Tor Khana man thats hilarious! Poor gal she seemed completely awestruck :P

Laila
04-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Time to bite tonight *rubs her hands together*

Laila
04-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Time to bite tonight *rubs her hands together*

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 07:29 AM

Lol that's funny!

When we went back home our cousins teased us for our accents, they'd ask if we wanted ''wart-ah'' (water) and then laugh. Before then I never noticed how we hardly pronounce our R's.

Palwasha
04-13-2010, 07:29 AM

Lol that's funny!

When we went back home our cousins teased us for our accents, they'd ask if we wanted ''wart-ah'' (water) and then laugh. Before then I never noticed how we hardly pronounce our R's.

karachipashtun
04-13-2010, 10:25 AM
What's up people.
I am bored on the bus.

karachipashtun
04-13-2010, 10:25 AM
What's up people.
I am bored on the bus.

Master Khan
04-13-2010, 11:15 AM
I am tired, It takes me 40 mins to walk to Collage and 40 mins back.
I had 2 weeks off so I have to get use to it again.

Master Khan
04-13-2010, 11:15 AM
I am tired, It takes me 40 mins to walk to Collage and 40 mins back.
I had 2 weeks off so I have to get use to it again.