View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH...OMG that is sooo funny...:P...

is it a masud thing to keep ur hair long..cux every one in my family does it..:(

They say you are not masid if your hair isnt long, i know it isnt true but they say this

My hair is to my shoulders and its silky soft, when i was in Waziristan, the girls were very jealous of my hair because it was so silky haha, they wanted to cutt it at night time but they didnt know little noise wakes me up,

I am obcessed with my hair,and people say i look like my wifes sister hahaha so insulting but I love my hair

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH...OMG that is sooo funny...:P...

is it a masud thing to keep ur hair long..cux every one in my family does it..:(

They say you are not masid if your hair isnt long, i know it isnt true but they say this

My hair is to my shoulders and its silky soft, when i was in Waziristan, the girls were very jealous of my hair because it was so silky haha, they wanted to cutt it at night time but they didnt know little noise wakes me up,

I am obcessed with my hair,and people say i look like my wifes sister hahaha so insulting but I love my hair

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:32 PM
hahahahahah....yeah every one in my family has long hair..i just never quite figured out y...:P..

thanks..:P...

i am obbsessed with my hair to...:P...its my life..:P...

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:32 PM
hahahahahah....yeah every one in my family has long hair..i just never quite figured out y...:P..

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:33 PM

I everyday use protein supplements to keep it growing longer, my mission is to grow it to my Waist, ohhh iam so excited!

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:33 PM

I everyday use protein supplements to keep it growing longer, my mission is to grow it to my Waist, ohhh iam so excited!

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:35 PM
OMG...wow u sound just like a girl..:P..hahahah...welll i dunt want my hair to be that long..:P...

wat protien supplements do u use??

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:35 PM
OMG...wow u sound just like a girl..:P..hahahah...welll i dunt want my hair to be that long..:P...

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
When I have long hair then it really annoys me.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
When I have long hair then it really annoys me.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:43 PM

Whey protein but it makes you big, not for women haha

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:43 PM

Whey protein but it makes you big, not for women haha

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:44 PM
OoO...hahahahaha..:P..
lol...

what shampoo do u use..:P

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:44 PM
lol...

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 04:56 PM
lol...

lmaoo! you interrogating him or something? =p

nah only teasing ya

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 04:56 PM
lol...

lmaoo! you interrogating him or something? =p

nah only teasing ya

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
For the next 3 weeks, my anatomy final is haunting me......

Its on the whole entire book (chapters 1-26) and on the lab work :sad1::sad1:

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
For the next 3 weeks, my anatomy final is haunting me......

Its on the whole entire book (chapters 1-26) and on the lab work :sad1::sad1:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:36 PM
I wonder how cow-piss cola will taste?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:36 PM

Palwasha
04-30-2010, 05:41 PM

Try it and let us know...

Palwasha
04-30-2010, 05:41 PM

Try it and let us know...

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 05:42 PM

ahh man not this again..why dont you go grab a cow in your back garden and try some.

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 05:42 PM

ahh man not this again..why dont you go grab a cow in your back garden and try some.

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM

*scratches her head* wth???? you are odd.....

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM

*scratches her head* wth???? you are odd.....

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Go to india and ask them :), We don't know:hmmm:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Go to india and ask them :), We don't know:hmmm:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:49 PM
How could hanuman the monkey flied in air?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:49 PM
How could hanuman the monkey flied in air?

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
^^ Are you on crack?

Laila
04-30-2010, 05:50 PM
^^ Are you on crack?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:55 PM
Actually i watch cartoon of hanuman daily, he is a real super-man.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 05:55 PM

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 05:59 PM
who is Hanuman?:hmmm:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 05:59 PM
who is Hanuman?:hmmm:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:02 PM
It is god of hindus who is monkey warrior and flies in the air.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:02 PM

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:08 PM
oh alright.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:08 PM
oh alright.

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:24 PM
msfuturedoctor i have been following your posts for quite sometime. you seem like a laid back chick i would like to get to know you and you are from laghmanistan. beautiful those girls are beautiful and i bet you are too. damn we got so many things alike lets to get to know each other what you say laghmanigak. i have been to laghman 6 years ago beautiful place. nice weather people were nice best cooking i have tried. i also tried what you call laghmani rice, the yellow and white with meat damn that was some good stuff. cook me that sometime oh and i would love to teach you pashto i can speak dari so i can help you more =)

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:24 PM
msfuturedoctor i have been following your posts for quite sometime. you seem like a laid back chick i would like to get to know you and you are from laghmanistan. beautiful those girls are beautiful and i bet you are too. damn we got so many things alike lets to get to know each other what you say laghmanigak. i have been to laghman 6 years ago beautiful place. nice weather people were nice best cooking i have tried. i also tried what you call laghmani rice, the yellow and white with meat damn that was some good stuff. cook me that sometime oh and i would love to teach you pashto i can speak dari so i can help you more =)

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:27 PM
^
And she is a Doctor...well not yet...soon inshallah.:)

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:27 PM
^
And she is a Doctor...well not yet...soon inshallah.:)

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:31 PM
damn even better i will marry her if she wants i like her posts and i get a sense of a geniune personality from them and i think i have seen her on another forum. brah come on she is studying med, her parents are doctors, she is from laghman, she likes sports, crazy taste in music, i have read somewhere she can dance attan, afghani, and bellydancing, nice personality for a girl, damn i want her. is she on?

Mystery
damn even better i will marry her if she wants i like her posts and i get a sense of a geniune personality from them and i think i have seen her on another forum. brah come on she is studying med, her parents are doctors, she is from laghman, she likes sports, crazy taste in music, i have read somewhere she can dance attan, afghani, and bellydancing, nice personality for a girl, damn i want her. is she on?

Dinosaur Khan
The demand and quest for female docter in our society is very much....
i will not marry a docter !

Dinosaur Khan

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:33 PM
brah when i get my phd and she is a doctor damn we will make some mad money. plus that shows she is smart and independent i want a girl like that

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:33 PM
brah when i get my phd and she is a doctor damn we will make some mad money. plus that shows she is smart and independent i want a girl like that

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:35 PM
I think you are in love:wub:
lol, All I want its a wife that is innocent, beautiful and can cook..thats it.
And I succeded.:angel:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:35 PM
I think you are in love:wub:
lol, All I want its a wife that is innocent, beautiful and can cook..thats it.
And I succeded.:angel:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I am so tired
no bia lag odisha khor.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I am so tired
no bia lag odisha khor.

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:37 PM
i think i am in love too damn where is she? she has like a thousand post she should be active right now

nah she is what i like in a girl cute, funny, smart, independent, active, proud of herself and heritage, damn she got the whole package

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:37 PM
i think i am in love too damn where is she? she has like a thousand post she should be active right now

nah she is what i like in a girl cute, funny, smart, independent, active, proud of herself and heritage, damn she got the whole package

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:38 PM

She will come on any moment.
Alaka lag goozara ko.:laugh1:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:38 PM

She will come on any moment.
Alaka lag goozara ko.:laugh1:

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:40 PM
i dont have patience i want her on now. msfuturedoctor being the smart cute girl she is might be in college right. i can wait for her

damn i sound like a stalker

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:40 PM
i dont have patience i want her on now. msfuturedoctor being the smart cute girl she is might be in college right. i can wait for her

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Well in Calafionia its 3:44pm..she is still in collage/uni I think.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Well in Calafionia its 3:44pm..she is still in collage/uni I think.

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:46 PM
oh she is in california. she is lucky. i live in a state that rains a lot maybe i can move there

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:46 PM
oh she is in california. she is lucky. i live in a state that rains a lot maybe i can move there

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Well she looks like jennifer lopez...I think
Mystery wrora, yaara Rabashe, wait for her respone. she is really good girl you know

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Well she looks like jennifer lopez...I think
Mystery wrora, yaara Rabashe, wait for her respone. she is really good girl you know

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
u serious damn hot stuff

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
u serious damn hot stuff

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 06:49 PM
dont you find it amazing how there isnt a single al queda act of terrorism in Dubai but in our poor regions, we are terroristed daily by their evil antics.

In Waziristan, it use to be peaceful, we have a tribal system, now that is finished due to uzbeks, chechens,arabs and their followers amongst Pashtuns.

I feel as if we dont have a Pashtun land anymore,but a Training ground of Agencies.

Thats has always saddened me. The real strength of us Afghans and also of Pakistan were the tribal people, specifically Wazirs and Mehsuds.

Mehsuds are more patriotic than Wazirs IMO.

Yet evil has laid waste to that beautiful place and its good people.

God damn those who did it.

I think, apart from the usual commonly accused criminals i.e. west, India, even Pakistan and its agencies, Arabs and Hazaras have also done a lot of harm. Yet in accusations, these Arabs and Hazaras are not named. :sneaky:

I really am addicted to Lamb chops, Ive eaten 20 lamb chops

My Afridi friends and I would always go for some tikkas. Oh how I miss that!! :no:

Hey, you cant do that, hair that long is what girls do!! :sad1:

msfuturedoctor i have been following your posts for quite sometime. you seem like a laid back chick i would like to get to know you and you are from laghmanistan. beautiful those girls are beautiful and i bet you are too.

Watch what you say to the khorays here or you would get a few where it hurts.

This is an Afghan forum and these are Pukhtoon sisters, and we honor them extremely.

Do you want this >>> :beat:

Act like an Afghan Pukhtun man buddy :sneaky:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 06:49 PM
dont you find it amazing how there isnt a single al queda act of terrorism in Dubai but in our poor regions, we are terroristed daily by their evil antics.

In Waziristan, it use to be peaceful, we have a tribal system, now that is finished due to uzbeks, chechens,arabs and their followers amongst Pashtuns.

I feel as if we dont have a Pashtun land anymore,but a Training ground of Agencies.

Thats has always saddened me. The real strength of us Afghans and also of Pakistan were the tribal people, specifically Wazirs and Mehsuds.

Mehsuds are more patriotic than Wazirs IMO.

Yet evil has laid waste to that beautiful place and its good people.

God damn those who did it.

I think, apart from the usual commonly accused criminals i.e. west, India, even Pakistan and its agencies, Arabs and Hazaras have also done a lot of harm. Yet in accusations, these Arabs and Hazaras are not named. :sneaky:

I really am addicted to Lamb chops, Ive eaten 20 lamb chops

My Afridi friends and I would always go for some tikkas. Oh how I miss that!! :no:

Hey, you cant do that, hair that long is what girls do!! :sad1:

msfuturedoctor i have been following your posts for quite sometime. you seem like a laid back chick i would like to get to know you and you are from laghmanistan. beautiful those girls are beautiful and i bet you are too.

This is an Afghan forum and these are Pukhtoon sisters, and we honor them extremely.

Mystery
04-30-2010, 06:50 PM

calm down brah didnt say anything degrading about her.

Mystery

Master Khan
u serious damn hot stuff
Wow men this is not American forum.

Master Khan
u serious damn hot stuff
Wow men this is not American forum.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Doctary is going to be angry.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Doctary is going to be angry.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Internet is not for love.

Master Khan
Internet is not for love.

Khushal Khan Khattak

Just one question.

Are you Pukhtun/Afghan?

Khushal Khan Khattak

Just one question.

Are you Pukhtun/Afghan?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:57 PM
I do not call forum members as wror or khor for a reason.

all i hear is excessive use of word khor than wror here. why not words like baji or tror

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:57 PM

all i hear is excessive use of word khor than wror here. why not words like baji or tror

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:59 PM

Because they are our khor and wror..its more respectful.
You can't just said "oh hello love, how are you"..its not the pashtun way.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 06:59 PM

Because they are our khor and wror..its more respectful.
You can't just said "oh hello love, how are you"..its not the pashtun way.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:02 PM

because this is the norm of the Pukhtun society.

From respect we call every young lady khor and vice versa.

Elders are called tror and so on.

Obviously the sisters here are khors not trors.

Try calling DZJ troray and I promise you'll get a cyber black eye > :beat:

Learn your culture and traditions people :sad1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:02 PM

because this is the norm of the Pukhtun society.

From respect we call every young lady khor and vice versa.

Elders are called tror and so on.

Obviously the sisters here are khors not trors.

Try calling DZJ troray and I promise you'll get a cyber black eye > :beat:

Learn your culture and traditions people :sad1:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:04 PM
i will call all females here as tror, khala or baji.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:04 PM

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:07 PM
^
haha, Dude your recents posts has been strage.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:07 PM
^
haha, Dude your recents posts has been strage.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:08 PM

^^^

Creder/ Talal, is that you???

I knew you were lurking around :lal5:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:08 PM

^^^

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:09 PM
^
haha, Dude your recents posts has been strange.

and natural.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:09 PM
^
haha, Dude your recents posts has been strange.

and natural.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:10 PM
^^^

Talal bhai do not know pashto.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:10 PM
^^^

Talal bhai do not know pashto.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM
where is Talal..he has been stuck on 799 posts for a while now

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM

He's either:

1) studying

2) conning with other names and lurking :lal2:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM

He's either:

1) studying

2) conning with other names and lurking :lal2:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
so do u think i am talal?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:24 PM

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM

That was a joke buddy..........

NOT :rofl:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM

That was a joke buddy..........

NOT :rofl:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Nope Talal is the 3rd highest poster.
and you got 700 post aswell, I don't think Talal will do that much posting with 2 accounts.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Nope Talal is the 3rd highest poster.
and you got 700 post aswell, I don't think Talal will do that much posting with 2 accounts.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:29 PM
I am dinosaur , i eat meat not gross...and dhal, u can call me dhalhor dinosaur or in short dd .

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:29 PM
I am dinosaur , i eat meat not gross...and dhal, u can call me dhalhor dinosaur or in short dd .

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
^
^
hahaha I will call you DK :)

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
^
^
hahaha I will call you DK :)

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:33 PM

NICE :laugh1: DD the vegetarian Dino and K-cube.

WoW!

lets make a rap band/group.

What say you DD :listen:

Khushal Khan Khattak

WoW!

Pakhtunzai
Yo mystery talk about being full on!!

Shes a really nice person masha allah, dont talk about her like this and take it easy mara

Pakhtunzai
Yo mystery talk about being full on!!

Shes a really nice person masha allah, dont talk about her like this and take it easy mara

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:36 PM
I wanna see Doctari respone to mystery :)

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:36 PM

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:38 PM

WoW!

why not , i will be the lead singer and you will be the dancer of the band.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:38 PM

WoW!

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:40 PM

and what kind of response u expect frm your doc khor?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:40 PM

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Don't know..but not a good one.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Don't know..but not a good one.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:43 PM

OOOOh, is that anger I smell in there buddy :lal5: >> :laugh1:

you still angwwyyy with me? :angel:

rogha uka mara :shakeshand:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:43 PM

OOOOh, is that anger I smell in there buddy :lal5: >> :laugh1:

you still angwwyyy with me? :angel:

rogha uka mara :shakeshand:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Being dancer is good, you wil enjoy healthy exercises....
shaking hips is healthy

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:45 PM
shaking hips is healthy

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:50 PM
shaking hips is healthy

Saray us hum Garam day.

Reeshtya derta weym, ror jana, serious ki ga maa.

Jund lund dey, bya ba ra pasay khapa yey :no:

Kcube is the King of PF.

haha. He calls most of the shots around here I heard.

Damn thats right! and its OWN now! :laugh1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:50 PM
shaking hips is healthy

Saray us hum Garam day.

Reeshtya derta weym, ror jana, serious ki ga maa.

Jund lund dey, bya ba ra pasay khapa yey :no:

Kcube is the King of PF.

haha. He calls most of the shots around here I heard.

Damn thats right! and its OWN now! :laugh1:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:55 PM
KKK the satan sitting on ur shoulder is fooling u that i am angry.

p.s: i dont use emocations to show my feelings, u have to guess it rightly frm my posts... u know it is my style.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:55 PM
KKK the satan sitting on ur shoulder is fooling u that i am angry.

p.s: i dont use emocations to show my feelings, u have to guess it rightly frm my posts... u know it is my style.

Laila
04-30-2010, 08:46 PM
@ Mystery.....hmmm now where do i start

okay, you are new to a pashtunforums so act like it. I hate to judge but from your post i havent seen anything besides beghairty and besharam posts......nothing good was coming from your words. You need to know when to draw the line of your little stupid flirtatious comments. I so did not appreciate them from anyone so you can draw the line there. I hell dont know you and you do not know me, and i keep it there. And you say you have been following my posts around here and possibly at another forum, wow you are like a creep that has no life, so go and get one. You sure hell didnt give me a good impression, but i dont stoop low to anyone's level. So i am going to leave it there.

Oh you said you can speak dari, here are a couple of words from me

padarnalat, khaqt ta sarat. Kar-a besharam khod baand kon, famede.

this is pashtunforums.com not besharamforums.com
oh and dont try to pm me either.

Laila
04-30-2010, 08:46 PM
@ Mystery.....hmmm now where do i start

okay, you are new to a pashtunforums so act like it. I hate to judge but from your post i havent seen anything besides beghairty and besharam posts......nothing good was coming from your words. You need to know when to draw the line of your little stupid flirtatious comments. I so did not appreciate them from anyone so you can draw the line there. I hell dont know you and you do not know me, and i keep it there. And you say you have been following my posts around here and possibly at another forum, wow you are like a creep that has no life, so go and get one. You sure hell didnt give me a good impression, but i dont stoop low to anyone's level. So i am going to leave it there.

Oh you said you can speak dari, here are a couple of words from me

padarnalat, khaqt ta sarat. Kar-a besharam khod baand kon, famede.

this is pashtunforums.com not besharamforums.com
oh and dont try to pm me either.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 08:56 PM
got into a fight with a bunch of drunk guys in the train. i want to take off my anger on james. where is he?!:cursing:

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 08:56 PM
got into a fight with a bunch of drunk guys in the train. i want to take off my anger on james. where is he?!:cursing:

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
what if i see them again?

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
what if i see them again?

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:10 PM
no
never mind, i am over it.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:10 PM
no
never mind, i am over it.

Laila
04-30-2010, 09:32 PM
I have a reason to be mad. A creepy guy that comes on this forum is hitting on me like that....... nope not going to happen.

Laila
04-30-2010, 09:32 PM
I have a reason to be mad. A creepy guy that comes on this forum is hitting on me like that....... nope not going to happen.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:43 PM

I straightened him out .

If he pulls that BS again then boy is he in for a nasty surprise.

Khoray you dont have to worry about anything.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:43 PM

I straightened him out .

If he pulls that BS again then boy is he in for a nasty surprise.

Khoray you dont have to worry about anything.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:46 PM

Look DZJ! drunkards are like lewanee (pagalan). You have to keep away from them at all costs.

In such situations the best thing to do is to keep away from such danger and danger wont come to you.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:46 PM

Look DZJ! drunkards are like lewanee (pagalan). You have to keep away from them at all costs.

In such situations the best thing to do is to keep away from such danger and danger wont come to you.

Laila
04-30-2010, 09:47 PM
ughhh he just ruined my day. I got hella scared, at first i thought he knew me, but i dont know him. Or i dont think i know him. He is a creep, he comes on here not posting much about himself, with the username as mystery and starts hitting on me, creepy aint it.

I really hope that he does not know me.

Laila
ughhh he just ruined my day. I got hella scared, at first i thought he knew me, but i dont know him. Or i dont think i know him. He is a creep, he comes on here not posting much about himself, with the username as mystery and starts hitting on me, creepy aint it.

I really hope that he does not know me.

Admin Khan
I am exhausted!

Admin Khan
I am exhausted!

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
I am exhausted!

I know, lemme help you out :lal5:

:laugh1:

by the way, Admin dude, look into MFD's stalker problem.

Nothing serious but caution for the future is requested.

:lal28:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
I am exhausted!

Laila
04-30-2010, 09:52 PM

Admin khan wror already did.

Laila
04-30-2010, 09:52 PM

Admin khan wror already did.

Zari
04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
we'll sort him out..:D...

Zari
04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
we'll sort him out..:D...

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 10:01 PM

I am 10 steps ahead of you.:lal4::lal2:

Whatever that means.:hmmm:

(Just kidding).

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 10:01 PM

Whatever that means.:hmmm:

(Just kidding).

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:02 PM
lol...:D...forums police here...;D...

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:02 PM
lol...:D...forums police here...;D...

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:09 PM

I always knew you would be bro :laugh1:

and by the way, this:

:lal5:

that I posted for you was supposed to be maalish.

:lal4: >> :laugh1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:09 PM

and by the way, this:

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:10 PM
hahahahhahahaha...very funny...

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:10 PM
hahahahhahahaha...very funny...

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
they were making fun of the papaji. i didn't talk with them, i just started recording their stupidity. they started acting even stupider after i told them to watch themselves in the news. :laugh1:

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
they were making fun of the papaji. i didn't talk with them, i just started recording their stupidity. they started acting even stupider after i told them to watch themselves in the news. :laugh1:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:34 PM

I understand but even then, dont give such sharabian any attention.

Face the oppsite side and walk away.

The speenian+sharabian combination especially in their own country means trouble in every way.

I hate to say this here but there was a Muslim girl aged 22+ who was pregnant (she was from Egypt and with husband was living in Germany).

A speenay soowar who had imbibed alot of piss, attacked her and with 22 or something stabs martyred her.

:fume:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:34 PM

I understand but even then, dont give such sharabian any attention.

Face the oppsite side and walk away.

The speenian+sharabian combination especially in their own country means trouble in every way.

I hate to say this here but there was a Muslim girl aged 22+ who was pregnant (she was from Egypt and with husband was living in Germany).

A speenay soowar who had imbibed alot of piss, attacked her and with 22 or something stabs martyred her.

:fume:

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 10:36 PM

and by the way, this:

Haha!

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 10:36 PM

and by the way, this:

Haha!

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Haha!

the reference being the fact that at the time you had a tired icon mood.

By the way, I love these mood smilies.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Haha!

the reference being the fact that at the time you had a tired icon mood.

By the way, I love these mood smilies.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Wow, site went through some major changes.

I am back guys. I had a load of studying to do.

how did your study go James?

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Wow, site went through some major changes.

I am back guys. I had a load of studying to do.

how did your study go James?

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:51 PM
lol...betta then what i get..:P...so u can imagine..:P

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:51 PM
lol...betta then what i get..:P...so u can imagine..:P

Laila
04-30-2010, 10:54 PM
I got a 55 in my Precal exam, so ya.

ouch, hope you do better next time :)

Laila
04-30-2010, 10:54 PM
I got a 55 in my Precal exam, so ya.

ouch, hope you do better next time :)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
So I am like literally dieing to go to Afghanistan.. Zra mih der tang day, taqat mi nakijhi..
All I do is listen to mahali songs, watch videos from Afghanistan and read watani poetry. It doesn't help but I can't stop either =/

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
So I am like literally dieing to go to Afghanistan.. Zra mih der tang day, taqat mi nakijhi..
All I do is listen to mahali songs, watch videos from Afghanistan and read watani poetry. It doesn't help but I can't stop either =/

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
lololololololol....

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
lololololololol....

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
wats precal

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
wats precal

Laila
04-30-2010, 11:08 PM
I suck in Precal MFD.

Tutor me here if you are good at it.

The last time i looked at a precal book was in high school. Does your textbook have a website or disk in the back of the book that helps out and tutors with homework?

Laila
I suck in Precal MFD.

Tutor me here if you are good at it.

The last time i looked at a precal book was in high school. Does your textbook have a website or disk in the back of the book that helps out and tutors with homework?

IamDZJ
mayana i know what you mean. i crave for that lifestyle so bad.

IamDZJ

Laila
wats precal

Pre Calculus

Laila
wats precal

Pre Calculus

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:11 PM
once you go there. You will be running back to the west.

No way in hell would I be running back.

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:11 PM
once you go there. You will be running back to the west.

No way in hell would I be running back.

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:22 PM
lol..me wants to go back to moi country to..:(

Zari
04-30-2010, 11:22 PM
lol..me wants to go back to moi country to..:(

Laila
04-30-2010, 11:23 PM
If i could, i would go back to Laghman in a heartbeat.

Laila
04-30-2010, 11:23 PM
If i could, i would go back to Laghman in a heartbeat.

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:32 PM
What makes you so confident?

Which province are you planning to visit?

What makes me confident is my love, wrora. I have been there before and my heart cries for the soil of Afghanistan. I don't wanna just visit - I want to live there.. What is it that keeps me here? Money? Peace?
What is money if it is dirty.. what is money when my people are starving..
What is peace when my soul is at constant war?
Nah.. all I can be here or in any place but Afghanistan is a mere potted plant but only in Afghanistan can I out down roots.

What province? I'm originally from Qandahar, magar lar au bar kho yao Afghanistan day..

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:32 PM
What makes you so confident?

Which province are you planning to visit?

What makes me confident is my love, wrora. I have been there before and my heart cries for the soil of Afghanistan. I don't wanna just visit - I want to live there.. What is it that keeps me here? Money? Peace?
What is money if it is dirty.. what is money when my people are starving..
What is peace when my soul is at constant war?
Nah.. all I can be here or in any place but Afghanistan is a mere potted plant but only in Afghanistan can I out down roots.

What province? I'm originally from Qandahar, magar lar au bar kho yao Afghanistan day..

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Khair, chi Halat bad day, zok be sha ki? Amrikayan? Taliban? Pakistanian? Zok be sha ki?
Chi za ye pa hamdagha Laso abad nakam au ta ye ba hamoogho Laaso abaad nake, zok ye abaada yi? Ghareeb wu Dushman ba ye pa hagha Qur'an dar abaad ki da graan watan.

Za na pa naamee halat pasi garzam, na da Qandahar au Afghanistan Soli ta nasta yam. Pa Afghanistan au yao pa Afghanistan ki mi Zrra pa arrama day, za chi wo warakh ta mi Boman chaudi, za chi pa ham dagha Mina ki Zaan dar Laasa oorkawam.

Au da "one way love" Khabara di ham sahi na da, wrora. Ka pa Arghandab ki nasta yam, ka pa Farah ki, ka pa Takhar ki, ham dagha zma Afghanistan day.

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Khair, chi Halat bad day, zok be sha ki? Amrikayan? Taliban? Pakistanian? Zok be sha ki?
Chi za ye pa hamdagha Laso abad nakam au ta ye ba hamoogho Laaso abaad nake, zok ye abaada yi? Ghareeb wu Dushman ba ye pa hagha Qur'an dar abaad ki da graan watan.

Za na pa naamee halat pasi garzam, na da Qandahar au Afghanistan Soli ta nasta yam. Pa Afghanistan au yao pa Afghanistan ki mi Zrra pa arrama day, za chi wo warakh ta mi Boman chaudi, za chi pa ham dagha Mina ki Zaan dar Laasa oorkawam.

Au da "one way love" Khabara di ham sahi na da, wrora. Ka pa Arghandab ki nasta yam, ka pa Farah ki, ka pa Takhar ki, ham dagha zma Afghanistan day.

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Shaa, ma ye dagha Maana napejhadanala.. ma ye hagha maana pejhandala chi Afghanistan day, no Afghanistan day.. za ye yao wilayat, za ye bal wilayat..

Sta Khabara, pa nan saba ki kho Pakistanitob baab day ;-)
No tsa wowayo, dagha Pakistanitob ye Mubarak! :P

Mayana
04-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Shaa, ma ye dagha Maana napejhadanala.. ma ye hagha maana pejhandala chi Afghanistan day, no Afghanistan day.. za ye yao wilayat, za ye bal wilayat..

Sta Khabara, pa nan saba ki kho Pakistanitob baab day ;-)
No tsa wowayo, dagha Pakistanitob ye Mubarak! :P

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Khair yose, wrora =)

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Khair yose, wrora =)

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:20 AM

I know eeh.. I just wanna sit under some Anaar tree on a qaalin and eat watermelon - 'til the end of time.

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:20 AM

I know eeh.. I just wanna sit under some Anaar tree on a qaalin and eat watermelon - 'til the end of time.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:21 AM
^ you like the being an outcast?

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:21 AM
^ you like the being an outcast?

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:22 AM
lmao.

Shadey chey wos jhey sar pa khlass so. ma che owayala che 1 way love dey, da hagha maqsad wo che mosh nakey maghza kharab karey dey, che larawbar oh lar aw bar oh lar aw bar magar hagha dey zmosh pa goz la na khandey.

Herat,oh Kabul, oh Jalalabad kho no khwad zmosh jhey =)

Za der kush haala swalama che ta mey meet kralay.

I look forward to your contributions to pf.

larawbar mana laka east oh west, yaney da dwaro kho da border yaw afghanan dey.

neen saba kho now ANP oh Pashtunkhwa milli awami party da Pakistan dwa ghat ghat parteney hum wos cheghey wayey che larawbar yaw Afghan, larawbar yaw afghan.

Khair, tsa sar pa garzawo.. har wakht mi dagha yawa Khabara da:

Nareh wahee, chi khpala Khaora khpal ekhteyaar zmujh,
Khaura kho mo khpala da,, ekhteyaar mo da bal pa Laas ki deena. .

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:22 AM
lmao.

Shadey chey wos jhey sar pa khlass so. ma che owayala che 1 way love dey, da hagha maqsad wo che mosh nakey maghza kharab karey dey, che larawbar oh lar aw bar oh lar aw bar magar hagha dey zmosh pa goz la na khandey.

Herat,oh Kabul, oh Jalalabad kho no khwad zmosh jhey =)

Za der kush haala swalama che ta mey meet kralay.

I look forward to your contributions to pf.

larawbar mana laka east oh west, yaney da dwaro kho da border yaw afghanan dey.

neen saba kho now ANP oh Pashtunkhwa milli awami party da Pakistan dwa ghat ghat parteney hum wos cheghey wayey che larawbar yaw Afghan, larawbar yaw afghan.

Khair, tsa sar pa garzawo.. har wakht mi dagha yawa Khabara da:

Nareh wahee, chi khpala Khaora khpal ekhteyaar zmujh,
Khaura kho mo khpala da,, ekhteyaar mo da bal pa Laas ki deena. .

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:34 AM
they are big headed. don't take it personal.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:34 AM

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:37 AM

Zma pa da ghat Sarr :wub:

Mayana

Zma pa da ghat Sarr :wub:

IamDZJ
^ prove me wrong

IamDZJ
^ prove me wrong

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:41 AM
i think chi i know what i am talking about. :laugh1: mayana is the only truthful kandahari around here. shame on the rest of you.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:41 AM
i think chi i know what i am talking about. :laugh1: mayana is the only truthful kandahari around here. shame on the rest of you.

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Da Sar day ka Kaddoo? :wub:

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Da Sar day ka Kaddoo? :wub:

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:44 AM
hindu you be sorry you were born :fighting:

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:44 AM
hindu you be sorry you were born :fighting:

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 12:46 AM
good, now be a proud large headed kandari and i will put the matter to a rest.

IamDZJ
good, now be a proud large headed kandari and i will put the matter to a rest.

Mayana
I would never tell them that. They are very nice people. They talk to me with respect and treat me very good.

I used to have a crush on this girl from Kandahar in high school. =/ there was so many of them. we all went to the same school.

*gasp*

Mayana
I would never tell them that. They are very nice people. They talk to me with respect and treat me very good.

I used to have a crush on this girl from Kandahar in high school. =/ there was so many of them. we all went to the same school.

*gasp*

Mayana
05-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Haha it's ok James, I was just kidding with you! :D

Mayana
05-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Haha it's ok James, I was just kidding with you! :D

Mayana
05-01-2010, 01:14 AM
That's ok buddy... I know some amaaazingg Afghan girls .. and, hell, if I were a guy I'd be running after them!

Mayana
05-01-2010, 01:14 AM
That's ok buddy... I know some amaaazingg Afghan girls .. and, hell, if I were a guy I'd be running after them!

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:21 AM
enough with the running

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:21 AM
enough with the running

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:27 AM
one

IamDZJ
one

IamDZJ
two

IamDZJ
two

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
ok, this is going to hurt so hold on to something. i am sure you will remember me forever..
i do not keep online pets

ALL YOURS

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
ok, this is going to hurt so hold on to something. i am sure you will remember me forever..
i do not keep online pets

ALL YOURS

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:29 AM
i do mind.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:29 AM
i do mind.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:33 AM
fine, you are dismissed.

IamDZJ
05-01-2010, 01:33 AM
fine, you are dismissed.

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:31 AM
ZahroJaam sangay eh!!.
You should be a comedian..you are hilarious

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:31 AM
ZahroJaam sangay eh!!.
You should be a comedian..you are hilarious

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:40 AM
What's up MK
I am alright Manana khor!! :thumbup:
Can't wait to watch Cricket today!:woot:

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:40 AM
What's up MK
I am alright Manana khor!! :thumbup:
Can't wait to watch Cricket today!:woot:

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Afghanistan is playing India first, after that match Pakistan and Bangladash is playing :).

its 13:44 here in UK...8 Am..lol I never in my life wake up that early..expect for collage.

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Afghanistan is playing India first, after that match Pakistan and Bangladash is playing :).

its 13:44 here in UK...8 Am..lol I never in my life wake up that early..expect for collage.

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 09:14 AM
I couldn't sleep.

can you record it or do something. I want to watch it.
It will start in 20 mins,
there is a link to watch it live in the T20 world cup thread, thanks to abubaker :)

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 09:14 AM
I couldn't sleep.

can you record it or do something. I want to watch it.
It will start in 20 mins,
there is a link to watch it live in the T20 world cup thread, thanks to abubaker :)

Admin Khan
05-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Team Afghan lost =(

Admin Khan
05-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Team Afghan lost =(