View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Laila
04-29-2010, 12:44 AM
OMG, i cannot believe i missed all those users today :cryy:

I love coming home after 13 hours in college, to my dear mother, who has food all ready for me.....:happy:

Trig test tomorrow, wish me luck

It was raining off and on today, and the sun was coming off and on too, ugghhh so annoying, its like pick or choose, rain or shine :glare:

Laila
04-29-2010, 12:44 AM
OMG, i cannot believe i missed all those users today :cryy:

I love coming home after 13 hours in college, to my dear mother, who has food all ready for me.....:happy:

Trig test tomorrow, wish me luck

It was raining off and on today, and the sun was coming off and on too, ugghhh so annoying, its like pick or choose, rain or shine :glare:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-29-2010, 12:54 AM

I call it Ijra weahter....

Ijhra = Eunuch

:Grin:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-29-2010, 12:54 AM

I call it Ijra weahter....

Ijhra = Eunuch

Laila
04-29-2010, 12:55 AM
^^ LOL, darn mother nature :)

Laila
^^ LOL, darn mother nature :)

Admin Khan
Good luck!

Gosh, I am so sleepy.

Admin Khan
Good luck!

Gosh, I am so sleepy.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:01 AM
^^ Hmmm, i wonder if she is okay.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:01 AM
^^ Hmmm, i wonder if she is okay.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:06 AM
^^ I never had a problem with her, we posted some good things back and forth.....miss that now.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:06 AM
^^ I never had a problem with her, we posted some good things back and forth.....miss that now.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:10 AM
^^ I guess some people are like that, but i had good encounters with her. I dunno, she was a member and still is. Just hope everything is okay with her.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:10 AM
^^ I guess some people are like that, but i had good encounters with her. I dunno, she was a member and still is. Just hope everything is okay with her.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
^^ LOL

hmmmm i wonder, do opposites really attract? personally, if i am too opposite of the other sex, i cant stand him.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:16 AM
^^ LOL

hmmmm i wonder, do opposites really attract? personally, if i am too opposite of the other sex, i cant stand him.

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 01:56 AM
I WOULD RATHER BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL THAN OPPRESSED BY SOME COMMUNITY'S "HIGH REGARDS". SPECIALLY WHEN I DON'T REsPECT IT MUCH. I USED TO THINK ALOT OF PASHTUNS BUT AFTER HAVING MET MOST OF YOU I REALIZED THAT MY IMPRESSION OF YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG. BUT THEN AGAIN, WHATS NEW THERE?

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 01:56 AM
I WOULD RATHER BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL THAN OPPRESSED BY SOME COMMUNITY'S "HIGH REGARDS". SPECIALLY WHEN I DON'T REsPECT IT MUCH. I USED TO THINK ALOT OF PASHTUNS BUT AFTER HAVING MET MOST OF YOU I REALIZED THAT MY IMPRESSION OF YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG. BUT THEN AGAIN, WHATS NEW THERE?

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:22 AM
exam today in exactly 5 n half hours, do dua guys..wish me luck!!

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:22 AM
exam today in exactly 5 n half hours, do dua guys..wish me luck!!

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Where is Arcard section

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Where is Arcard section

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:45 AM
ya we pashtuns do have high regards we expect respect. We expect members not to be constantly rude and insulting everyone.

That's all.

You are still welcomed here though.

Nothing muchh you?

WHAt IS TO RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO CONSCIENCES LEASHED TO A COLLAR?
MY LIST OF EXPECTATIONS:
SINCERITY, TO YOURSELF IF YOU CAN'T GRANT IT TO OTHERS. :)

--THE END.

ANY BEGHAIRAT CAN LEARN PASHTO BUT EVERY BEGHAIRAT CAN'T BE A PASHTOON.

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:45 AM
ya we pashtuns do have high regards we expect respect. We expect members not to be constantly rude and insulting everyone.

That's all.

You are still welcomed here though.

Nothing muchh you?

WHAt IS TO RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO CONSCIENCES LEASHED TO A COLLAR?
MY LIST OF EXPECTATIONS:
SINCERITY, TO YOURSELF IF YOU CAN'T GRANT IT TO OTHERS. :)

--THE END.

ANY BEGHAIRAT CAN LEARN PASHTO BUT EVERY BEGHAIRAT CAN'T BE A PASHTOON.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
I always found it strange when in Waziristan its so cold but when you drive into Dera Ismail Khan its so hot, strange eh, a short distance but a dramatic change of weather and tempreture.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
I always found it strange when in Waziristan its so cold but when you drive into Dera Ismail Khan its so hot, strange eh, a short distance but a dramatic change of weather and tempreture.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I just came back from collage and I had 5 peices of Chickens, 4 spicy wings and 3 packets of fries lol, it was a family meal and I had it all!!!. Yum!!

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I just came back from collage and I had 5 peices of Chickens, 4 spicy wings and 3 packets of fries lol, it was a family meal and I had it all!!!. Yum!!

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
God damn MK
The guy on the the counter was just smiling lol.
it was me and my friend, we each brought a family meal :).

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
God damn MK

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM

Daymmm wrora you eat a lot!!

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:30 PM

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:36 PM
hahaha, Well We didn't eat anything the whole day, we just drink water (4 bottles of it) all day.
And We want to a Take away just spend around £20 :)

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:36 PM
hahaha, Well We didn't eat anything the whole day, we just drink water (4 bottles of it) all day.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
^^ Yo dudes, when i go back to visit UK, i will let you know so that all of us can meet :)

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:39 PM
^^ Yo dudes, when i go back to visit UK, i will let you know so that all of us can meet :)

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM

lolll i used to eat a lot of takeaway and i gained quite a lot of weight because of it so i decided to stop now..trust me even if you ate 5 different fruits n vegetables a day and totally cut out oily junk food you would see a major improvement in yourself and you wouldnt even need pakistan to slim up.

Manana jinkay the exam went quite well alhumdulillah so im pretty happy=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM

lolll i used to eat a lot of takeaway and i gained quite a lot of weight because of it so i decided to stop now..trust me even if you ate 5 different fruits n vegetables a day and totally cut out oily junk food you would see a major improvement in yourself and you wouldnt even need pakistan to slim up.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Inshallah, I will buy you 5 peice of chicken, 4 spicky, 3 packets of Chips and a drink aswell. :)

No Its just one of those you feel like over doing youself :).
We even got a 1 liter drink with it lol.
I am sooooooo full up now, Need to work out alot today to turn that fat into muscle

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Inshallah, I will buy you 5 peice of chicken, 4 spicky, 3 packets of Chips and a drink aswell. :)

No Its just one of those you feel like over doing youself :).
We even got a 1 liter drink with it lol.
I am sooooooo full up now, Need to work out alot today to turn that fat into muscle

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 01:47 PM

Lol, true true.

Speaking of takeaways, I had one today too =/ Man we're terrible..

But I don't exactly have it often and I like never gain weight so it's all good.

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 01:47 PM

Lol, true true.

But I don't exactly have it often and I like never gain weight so it's all good.

Laila
04-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Master khan, Amar, and Khaney.....get ready to meet me in a year or two, inshallah! :thumbup:

Laila
Master khan, Amar, and Khaney.....get ready to meet me in a year or two, inshallah! :thumbup:

Master Khan
Lol, true true.

Oh khor sangay eh, Did you had same meal as me :).

And yeah did you see the news about Gordon Brown lol!!, are you going to vote for him now.:laugh1:

Master Khan
Lol, true true.

And yeah did you see the news about Gordon Brown lol!!, are you going to vote for him now.:laugh1:

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Ishallah lol, I might get married in 2 years times :)

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Ishallah lol, I might get married in 2 years times :)

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:52 PM

LOLLLL i heard about it..my friend was telling us, and yes im still voting for them because they are the least corrupt

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:52 PM

LOLLLL i heard about it..my friend was telling us, and yes im still voting for them because they are the least corrupt

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:55 PM
NOO!! not labour again, Come on we had them for ever!.
They are going to rise taxes etc.
I am sick of them.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 01:55 PM
I am sick of them.

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM

Woop woop!! I look forward to Master K buying us all take away meals :tongue:

LOL, na I get filled up quite easily =P Alhamdolilah wrora, how are you?

Heyy, all politicans do that, the bechara was just unlucky to get gripped by the media. To be honest, he could've said a lot worse. He's gna get grilled tonight on the debate....

Labour ftw!! :woot:

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 01:58 PM

Heyy, all politicans do that, the bechara was just unlucky to get gripped by the media. To be honest, he could've said a lot worse. He's gna get grilled tonight on the debate....

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Lol, true true.

lol=D

Yh i had one too, me n my friends came back from university and they got massive chicken n chips meals n i decided to get one small chicken wrap..

aww you soo lucky masha allah, i wish i had higher metabolism, people say i look slim anyway but i still want to improve..

And the exam was great!!=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Lol, true true.

lol=D

Yh i had one too, me n my friends came back from university and they got massive chicken n chips meals n i decided to get one small chicken wrap..

aww you soo lucky masha allah, i wish i had higher metabolism, people say i look slim anyway but i still want to improve..

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:01 PM

Yepp defo insha allah..i'll treat you guys to our place=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:01 PM

Yepp defo insha allah..i'll treat you guys to our place=D

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
anything for my sisters :), But you must finish it.:thumbup:

Nah I think Lib Dam Leader Nick Clegg is a honest person.
Labour is Tony Blair Party and I hate him...I rather Vote for BNP.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
anything for my sisters :), But you must finish it.:thumbup:

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:04 PM
lol=D

I had basically the same as you.. gosh look at us and our unhealthy foods!

Hmm, yeah it's good and everything, Alhamdolilah, but high metabolism's kinda a killer if you're in a hot country or in Ramazaan =/

Oh and well done in the exam, a success I'm sure InshAllah. :)

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:04 PM
lol=D

Hmm, yeah it's good and everything, Alhamdolilah, but high metabolism's kinda a killer if you're in a hot country or in Ramazaan =/

Laila
04-29-2010, 02:06 PM
^^ LOL i really loved the food in London, there were so many shops and stores....cannot wait to go back

yes Amarkhel is going to treat us at his shop and master khan will buy us lunch the next day :)

Laila
04-29-2010, 02:06 PM
^^ LOL i really loved the food in London, there were so many shops and stores....cannot wait to go back

yes Amarkhel is going to treat us at his shop and master khan will buy us lunch the next day :)

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:09 PM

I don't about the prices in London lol.
But here you can buy a Family meal for £10.
which should be enough for you lot :).

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:09 PM

Laila
04-29-2010, 02:10 PM

LOL okay! good :)

Laila
04-29-2010, 02:10 PM

LOL okay! good :)

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
I am sick of them.

Honestly wror jana i absolutely hated them when tony blair opted in for them to bomb the hell outta iraq, it hurt me severely, my family to this day dont vote for them. But at the end of the day that idiot tony blair stood down and gordon brown has done fantastic for this economy its unbelievable..i've studied economies so i understand everything...lets just say guys half of us would be on the streets if it wasnt for that guy, i rate him=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
I am sick of them.

Honestly wror jana i absolutely hated them when tony blair opted in for them to bomb the hell outta iraq, it hurt me severely, my family to this day dont vote for them. But at the end of the day that idiot tony blair stood down and gordon brown has done fantastic for this economy its unbelievable..i've studied economies so i understand everything...lets just say guys half of us would be on the streets if it wasnt for that guy, i rate him=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:20 PM

YO are you mad?!?!?! if you vote for bnp..what if they come to power one day, they will kick all of us out!

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:20 PM

YO are you mad?!?!?! if you vote for bnp..what if they come to power one day, they will kick all of us out!

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:22 PM

Griffin said he'll give us 50k to leave =D

But of course I jest, he won't get into power so easily and he won't be able to get rid of us all.. think of bham, luton and bradford.. who will populate those areas?

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:22 PM

But of course I jest, he won't get into power so easily and he won't be able to get rid of us all.. think of bham, luton and bradford.. who will populate those areas?

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:24 PM

Oooh nice, trust me sis the food here is just WOW, if u ever come to luton ask around for the take-away "tasty fried chicken" subahanallah the food is just amazing! this is where i got the chicken wrap from with some nice garlic mayo inside it=D..

Omg i cant wait for ramadhan!!, the month of peace, the month better than a 1000 normal months put together!..my heart yearns for this at the moment i cant wait to be there again insha allah!

Manana may your exams go well too insha allah, my duas are with you=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:24 PM

Oooh nice, trust me sis the food here is just WOW, if u ever come to luton ask around for the take-away "tasty fried chicken" subahanallah the food is just amazing! this is where i got the chicken wrap from with some nice garlic mayo inside it=D..

Omg i cant wait for ramadhan!!, the month of peace, the month better than a 1000 normal months put together!..my heart yearns for this at the moment i cant wait to be there again insha allah!

Manana may your exams go well too insha allah, my duas are with you=D

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:29 PM

Lol..but man you never know, i think last year or something they even got a seat in yorkshire or something and thats never happened! seems to me these stupid mullahs are really pushing the natives of this country away from us=(..check out my reply on ur CIA given details of British Muslim students thread.

Also dont get comfortable on that, its the muslims, blacks and asians they hate..as you can see these countries such as poland, bulgaria and other poor european countries have joined the EU and they are coming here in droves. So i hate to say it but they can easily replace us without any problem.

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:29 PM

Lol..but man you never know, i think last year or something they even got a seat in yorkshire or something and thats never happened! seems to me these stupid mullahs are really pushing the natives of this country away from us=(..check out my reply on ur CIA given details of British Muslim students thread.

Also dont get comfortable on that, its the muslims, blacks and asians they hate..as you can see these countries such as poland, bulgaria and other poor european countries have joined the EU and they are coming here in droves. So i hate to say it but they can easily replace us without any problem.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:36 PM

I don't mind that, Who is going to pay taxes for them lol.
We are the one that are paying taxes and keep this country running.
Nick Griffin is just ognorant, But He will get rid of all the troops from Afghanistan stright away, if he came to power

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:36 PM

I don't mind that, Who is going to pay taxes for them lol.
We are the one that are paying taxes and keep this country running.
Nick Griffin is just ognorant, But He will get rid of all the troops from Afghanistan stright away, if he came to power

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:38 PM
But He will get rid of all the troops from Afghanistan stright away, if he came to power

WHATTT??? no wayy you serious wrora? if thats the case then that would be fantastic.

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:38 PM
But He will get rid of all the troops from Afghanistan stright away, if he came to power

WHATTT??? no wayy you serious wrora? if thats the case then that would be fantastic.

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM

If you watched Question Time you'll know that Griffin really aint got a clue, he's a fool, people of Britain would not stand for it, honestly. It's slightly worrying coz they're getting stronger and may soon start placing discriminatory laws, but we'll wait and see for that.

And was I joking about those areas, but seriously cmon, they'd be like deserted lol. But it's purely Muslims they hate, did you see their broadcast? They're hyped on 'Islamisation' of Britain. The country wouldn't function as well if you just got rid of all of us, we're too well established here, there's simply too many of us.

But if these Mullahs are preaching hate, then send them back.. I get so annoyed at their silly preaching...

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM

If you watched Question Time you'll know that Griffin really aint got a clue, he's a fool, people of Britain would not stand for it, honestly. It's slightly worrying coz they're getting stronger and may soon start placing discriminatory laws, but we'll wait and see for that.

And was I joking about those areas, but seriously cmon, they'd be like deserted lol. But it's purely Muslims they hate, did you see their broadcast? They're hyped on 'Islamisation' of Britain. The country wouldn't function as well if you just got rid of all of us, we're too well established here, there's simply too many of us.

But if these Mullahs are preaching hate, then send them back.. I get so annoyed at their silly preaching...

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Yeah, it's one of his policies, but the rest of it is just bull.

Palwasha
04-29-2010, 02:43 PM

Yeah, it's one of his policies, but the rest of it is just bull.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
He said on BBC lol, He said "We will back the troops back home NOW" not later, or next year but now.
America won't be happy with that I guess.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 02:49 PM
He said on BBC lol, He said "We will back the troops back home NOW" not later, or next year but now.

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:53 PM

LOLL yeah i've heard about the question time and nick griffin, hes well and truly a plank and a half loll, nah insha allah they wont but if people start voting for them due to silly reaons they they might just do..

These mullahs are made to give us a bad name, if they were threat to the UK then they would have been deported a long time ago. They keep their beards to brainwash us into thinking they are muslims, when in fact all they do is pump steroids and preach hate everywhere. It was only last year when i was at uni and they were standing outside with their leaflets telling all the muslims to stop going college because supposedly it was "harram" their argument was that we are going to mix with the opposite sex and it will lead to other bad things. Ok fair enough but we are in such a society that you cant do nothing but mix, in school, university, workplaces..we have to earn a living kana this is our islam to provide for our families, children etc...ps if our hearts are clean then why should we be affected by this sort of environment anyway..but these plonkers just dont get it

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:53 PM

LOLL yeah i've heard about the question time and nick griffin, hes well and truly a plank and a half loll, nah insha allah they wont but if people start voting for them due to silly reaons they they might just do..

These mullahs are made to give us a bad name, if they were threat to the UK then they would have been deported a long time ago. They keep their beards to brainwash us into thinking they are muslims, when in fact all they do is pump steroids and preach hate everywhere. It was only last year when i was at uni and they were standing outside with their leaflets telling all the muslims to stop going college because supposedly it was "harram" their argument was that we are going to mix with the opposite sex and it will lead to other bad things. Ok fair enough but we are in such a society that you cant do nothing but mix, in school, university, workplaces..we have to earn a living kana this is our islam to provide for our families, children etc...ps if our hearts are clean then why should we be affected by this sort of environment anyway..but these plonkers just dont get it

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM

But again wrora seems to me that he wants to win more audience, especially after his fiasco on the question time live i wouldnt trust him to do anything, and america controls everything they dont care who says what..they do whatever they like.

Pakhtunzai
04-29-2010, 02:54 PM

But again wrora seems to me that he wants to win more audience, especially after his fiasco on the question time live i wouldnt trust him to do anything, and america controls everything they dont care who says what..they do whatever they like.

Laila
04-29-2010, 03:22 PM
YAY! This Sunday i am starting to work at a masjid. I will be aiding with the teachers for the Sunday School curriculum.

Laila
04-29-2010, 03:22 PM
YAY! This Sunday i am starting to work at a masjid. I will be aiding with the teachers for the Sunday School curriculum.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh nice :)
Good luck doctary:thumbup:

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh nice :)
Good luck doctary:thumbup:

Zari
04-29-2010, 03:51 PM
hmmmmmmmm.....IM NOT IN SCHOOL TODAY..:celebrate:

Zari
04-29-2010, 03:51 PM

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 03:53 PM
I haven't got collage, Tomorrow, Weekend and Monday :).
I only go on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday :thumbup:

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 03:53 PM
I haven't got collage, Tomorrow, Weekend and Monday :).
I only go on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday :thumbup:

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:03 PM
hahahah y??...

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:03 PM
hahahah y??...

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
hahahah y??...
Its collage.
I finish all my work and passed it on Wednesday so I don't need to go on that day:)

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 04:08 PM
hahahah y??...
Its collage.
I finish all my work and passed it on Wednesday so I don't need to go on that day:)

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:09 PM
wow...smart....

if u dunt mind me asking....what college do u go to??

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:09 PM
wow...smart....

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
wow...smart....

Its a collage in Nottingham England.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 04:23 PM
wow...smart....

Its a collage in Nottingham England.

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
ermmm cool..;D.....

ive never heard of nottingham b4..:(...but it sounds realy cool..

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
ermmm cool..;D.....

ive never heard of nottingham b4..:(...but it sounds realy cool..

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:59 PM
lol...hahahah..make me wanna dance 2..;D

Zari
04-29-2010, 04:59 PM

Laila
04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
At the library right now, trying to study for trig....but i cannot focus.....

Laila
04-29-2010, 05:05 PM
At the library right now, trying to study for trig....but i cannot focus.....

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
I just finished practicing trig, I thought I was getting a bit rusty.

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
I just finished practicing trig, I thought I was getting a bit rusty.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-29-2010, 06:34 PM
^ Y so cold again Admin?

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-29-2010, 06:34 PM
^ Y so cold again Admin?

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 06:47 PM
^ Y so cold again Admin?

Your post just warmed me up.

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 06:47 PM
^ Y so cold again Admin?

Your post just warmed me up.

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 08:19 PM
^i like ur sig. it makes me wana dace.

Come on No dancing for no reason, dance only in Weddings. :)

Master Khan
04-29-2010, 08:19 PM
^i like ur sig. it makes me wana dace.

Come on No dancing for no reason, dance only in Weddings. :)

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:39 PM
:lal3:

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:39 PM
:lal3:

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
I cryyyyyyyyyyyy

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:46 PM
I cryyyyyyyyyyyy

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Feel better Mayana.

Admin Khan
04-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Feel better Mayana.

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
=(

I'm just not happy right now.

Khair..
How are you guys doing, khairyat day?

Mayana
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
=(

I'm just not happy right now.

Khair..
How are you guys doing, khairyat day?

Laila
04-29-2010, 09:58 PM
^^ Aww hope all goes well

stupid stupid trig :mad4:

Que, please pull my hair out for me....

Laila
04-29-2010, 09:58 PM
^^ Aww hope all goes well

stupid stupid trig :mad4:

Que, please pull my hair out for me....

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:05 PM
*sigh*

School's.. not going the way it's supposed to go. =(

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:05 PM
*sigh*

School's.. not going the way it's supposed to go. =(

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm not doing well in school wuiiii :lal3:

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm not doing well in school wuiiii :lal3:

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:30 PM
I didn't have a good semester.. I had to drop two classes.
I don't know what's wrong with me.

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:30 PM

Laila
04-29-2010, 10:42 PM

It happens dear...no worries though. You may take it again, and this time you will know what to expect. We all go through a bad semester, even the most geniuses go through failure, but you pick it up and make it the best for yourself.

Pe rashan nabash qand....have a lollipop :lollypop:

Laila
04-29-2010, 10:42 PM

It happens dear...no worries though. You may take it again, and this time you will know what to expect. We all go through a bad semester, even the most geniuses go through failure, but you pick it up and make it the best for yourself.

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:43 PM
This is life khor,
It happens.

Everything is fine then, You dropped them. You will take it again. No problem.

YES problem! :lal3:

Its ok.

do you have good health?

idk.. I get sick a lot, easily.. and heavily =/

Mayana
This is life khor,
It happens.

Everything is fine then, You dropped them. You will take it again. No problem.

YES problem! :lal3:

Its ok.

do you have good health?

idk.. I get sick a lot, easily.. and heavily =/

IamDZJ

I HAVe A VERY GOOD IDEA. SNAP OUT OF IT MISSY! :lal5:

IamDZJ

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:45 PM

:wub:

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:45 PM

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
TAQTA DEEDAN
MY STUPId FRIEND ASKED MY MOM TO MAKE ME TAKE PART IN HER STUPID WEDDING'S STUPID ATTAN WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS AND GUYS. THAT BICH.

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:55 PM
TAQTA DEEDAN
MY STUPId FRIEND ASKED MY MOM TO MAKE ME TAKE PART IN HER STUPID WEDDING'S STUPID ATTAN WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS AND GUYS. THAT BICH.

Laila
04-29-2010, 10:57 PM
^^ Waley na....i can take your place :)

Laila
04-29-2010, 10:57 PM
^^ Waley na....i can take your place :)

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:58 PM
*sigh*

Mayana
04-29-2010, 10:58 PM
*sigh*

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:59 PM
^ IT'S DAMTOb. MFD, GO AHEAD. BE MY GUEST.

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 10:59 PM
^ IT'S DAMTOb. MFD, GO AHEAD. BE MY GUEST.

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 11:05 PM
^ KHPAL kAR SARA GHARAZ LARA

IamDZJ
04-29-2010, 11:05 PM
^ KHPAL kAR SARA GHARAZ LARA

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:09 PM

*siiiigh* It's pretty depressing.. =/
Meh.. Jay'e Raizadan ham nest =(

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:09 PM

*siiiigh* It's pretty depressing.. =/
Meh.. Jay'e Raizadan ham nest =(

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't understand this game thing =( I challenged you but I don't see a challenge from you..

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:16 PM
I don't understand this game thing =( I challenged you but I don't see a challenge from you..

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Nah I found it, it wasn't that big of a Kamaal :P

Zanjeer khana, now is not a good time for humiliation. lol

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:25 PM
Nah I found it, it wasn't that big of a Kamaal :P

Zanjeer khana, now is not a good time for humiliation. lol

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:41 PM
Pa Khola ba Jang darsara wakam,
Way, da Baano landi za Zaari darta kawooma,
Margayya domra matalega,
Way, yao mi Zwaani da, bal der di Armaanoona

Mayana
04-29-2010, 11:41 PM
Pa Khola ba Jang darsara wakam,
Way, da Baano landi za Zaari darta kawooma,
Margayya domra matalega,
Way, yao mi Zwaani da, bal der di Armaanoona

kakar
04-29-2010, 11:53 PM
^der kha

kakar
04-29-2010, 11:53 PM
^der kha

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 12:19 AM
^der kha

khaghali kakara rora!

I have always wondered, there is a place in Balochistan called Toba kakar.

Why is the word Toba attached to it?

:hmmm:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 12:19 AM
^der kha

khaghali kakara rora!

I have always wondered, there is a place in Balochistan called Toba kakar.

Why is the word Toba attached to it?

:hmmm:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 12:31 AM
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 12:31 AM
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 12:34 AM
pa khola ba jang darsara wakam,
way, da baano landi za zaari darta kawooma,
margayya domra matalega,
way, yao mi zwaani da, bal der di armaanoona

مسلماني په چاكې نشته

مرور ګرځم څوك مې نه پخلاكوينه

ما ويل يوازې زما يار يې

د اختر ټال يې هر سړی دې زنګوينه

ما دګودر په غاړه ښخ کړئ

چې جينکۍ مې مات بنګړی په قبر ږد ينه

ما د کونړ د سيند نه ځار کړئ
زما جانان به پکې مخ مينځلی وينه

ما خو د ليرې نه صحي کړې
نور دې په تورو زلفو مه وهه لاسونه

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 12:34 AM
pa khola ba jang darsara wakam,
way, da baano landi za zaari darta kawooma,
margayya domra matalega,
way, yao mi zwaani da, bal der di armaanoona

مسلماني په چاكې نشته

مرور ګرځم څوك مې نه پخلاكوينه

ما ويل يوازې زما يار يې

د اختر ټال يې هر سړی دې زنګوينه

ما دګودر په غاړه ښخ کړئ

چې جينکۍ مې مات بنګړی په قبر ږد ينه

ما د کونړ د سيند نه ځار کړئ
زما جانان به پکې مخ مينځلی وينه

ما خو د ليرې نه صحي کړې
نور دې په تورو زلفو مه وهه لاسونه

Mayana
04-30-2010, 12:52 AM
Ka Didan kre, Gudarr ta rasa,
Za ba mangay pa Laaso wro wro dakawooma

Pa Goodar soor Saalo shkara soo
Ma we pa toro Oobo Oor walagedeena

Yaar mi Seend ki Laaho raghay,
Ma Takkay kreh chi kajha wajha oorzama..

Chi za kor nayam, ta ra maseh,
Taa ta ba zok Kor pa Baano jarro kaweena?

Mayana
04-30-2010, 12:52 AM
Ka Didan kre, Gudarr ta rasa,
Za ba mangay pa Laaso wro wro dakawooma

Pa Goodar soor Saalo shkara soo
Ma we pa toro Oobo Oor walagedeena

Yaar mi Seend ki Laaho raghay,
Ma Takkay kreh chi kajha wajha oorzama..

Chi za kor nayam, ta ra maseh,
Taa ta ba zok Kor pa Baano jarro kaweena?

Mayana
04-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Maybe.. =P

Mayana
04-30-2010, 12:57 AM
Maybe.. =P

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
I just like Landy a lot.. so I read a lot of them.. And the ones I like a lot stay in my mind :)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
I just like Landy a lot.. so I read a lot of them.. And the ones I like a lot stay in my mind :)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Mayana is the female version of Mayan.. which means 'in love' or 'lover' =)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Mayana is the female version of Mayan.. which means 'in love' or 'lover' =)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:21 AM
It's not my real name, unfortunately.. but at home, they sometimes do call me Mayana.. :wub:

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:21 AM
It's not my real name, unfortunately.. but at home, they sometimes do call me Mayana.. :wub:

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 01:31 AM
NO BODY LOVES ANY ONE OR ANYTHING AS MUCH AS I LoVE THIS CAT!

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 01:31 AM

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 01:36 AM

What do you call her?

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 01:36 AM

What do you call her?

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
^awww. so cute.

how is everything?

Alhamdulillah :) How's everything with you, khoori?

Ok so today, I went to a pet store and I saw THE CUTEST KITTEHS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! They were like wrestling and stuff and I cried a little inside because I couldn't have them :lal3:

Mayana
04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
^awww. so cute.

how is everything?

Alhamdulillah :) How's everything with you, khoori?

Ok so today, I went to a pet store and I saw THE CUTEST KITTEHS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET! They were like wrestling and stuff and I cried a little inside because I couldn't have them :lal3:

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 01:50 AM
and I cried a little inside because I couldn't have them :lal3:

Please dont cry.

Think of it this way.

Cats can give you:

allergy
asthma
cat scratch disease
tick/mite/lice infections

and many more nasty stuff

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 01:50 AM
and I cried a little inside because I couldn't have them :lal3:

Please dont cry.

Think of it this way.

Cats can give you:

allergy
asthma
cat scratch disease

Laila
04-30-2010, 01:51 AM
^^ Hi *waves* how are you doing? Welcome, dont be hesitant to introduce yourself, we are one big happy family :thumbup:

enjoy your stay!

Laila
04-30-2010, 01:51 AM
^^ Hi *waves* how are you doing? Welcome, dont be hesitant to introduce yourself, we are one big happy family :thumbup:

enjoy your stay!

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 01:55 AM
hi im new. Im not a big poster so Ill be reading posts as compared to posting.

Welcome to PF...Pukhtoon Queen
looking forward for your contributions...

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 01:55 AM
hi im new. Im not a big poster so Ill be reading posts as compared to posting.

Welcome to PF...Pukhtoon Queen
looking forward for your contributions...

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Mfd,
how did the trig study go.

We only had an hour for the test.....and before i knew it, i only had 5 minutes left...so the last 3 questions i didnt finish...ughhhh i am so worried about my score, its haunting me :cryy:

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Mfd,
how did the trig study go.

We only had an hour for the test.....and before i knew it, i only had 5 minutes left...so the last 3 questions i didnt finish...ughhhh i am so worried about my score, its haunting me :cryy:

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 02:01 AM

Hey khor listen, when i was 16 years old and i started first year college, i picked up 4 AS levels and i ended up dropping 2 of them within the first month..nothing was going right for me and i ended up failing 1 of the 2 subjects in which i got a U..so i was on the verge of getting kicked out..finally i managed to convince the teachers to give me a second chance so they let me pick up another A level and let me retake the one i got a U grade in..

By the beginning of second year my grade predictions were VERY bad and i only had hopes of getting into universities where they weren't very successful and my teachers didnt believe in me either..so i retook my january exams and proved them wrong by retaking 8 exams got my focus and finally in the end i applied to university 6 months later than everybody else! then got accepted to universities in the top 30 in the UK! and got accepted to all...and alhumdulillah now im studying a degree at a university..my first years almost over just finals to go now.

What my point was that it is never too late..whatever subjects you have believe in yourself and smash it out, think of our brothers and sisters back home and be strong kana:)

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 02:01 AM

Hey khor listen, when i was 16 years old and i started first year college, i picked up 4 AS levels and i ended up dropping 2 of them within the first month..nothing was going right for me and i ended up failing 1 of the 2 subjects in which i got a U..so i was on the verge of getting kicked out..finally i managed to convince the teachers to give me a second chance so they let me pick up another A level and let me retake the one i got a U grade in..

By the beginning of second year my grade predictions were VERY bad and i only had hopes of getting into universities where they weren't very successful and my teachers didnt believe in me either..so i retook my january exams and proved them wrong by retaking 8 exams got my focus and finally in the end i applied to university 6 months later than everybody else! then got accepted to universities in the top 30 in the UK! and got accepted to all...and alhumdulillah now im studying a degree at a university..my first years almost over just finals to go now.

What my point was that it is never too late..whatever subjects you have believe in yourself and smash it out, think of our brothers and sisters back home and be strong kana:)

Mayana
04-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Please dont cry.

Think of it this way.

Cats can give you:

allergy
asthma
cat scratch disease

YOU take that back ! You take that back right now! Kittehs are awesomeee! I want one.. and I'll like.. keep her under my bed and call her pishoogay and secretly feed her cookies :wub:

*sigh* I don't know what happened to me. I used to be my own motivation, my success was my motivation and when I became unsuccessful I lost motivation =/ But alhamdulillah for second chances!

Mayana
04-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Please dont cry.

Think of it this way.

Cats can give you:

allergy
asthma
cat scratch disease

YOU take that back ! You take that back right now! Kittehs are awesomeee! I want one.. and I'll like.. keep her under my bed and call her pishoogay and secretly feed her cookies :wub:

*sigh* I don't know what happened to me. I used to be my own motivation, my success was my motivation and when I became unsuccessful I lost motivation =/ But alhamdulillah for second chances!

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Yusufzai sahab,
hows life?

hmmmmmmm...... all's going well...just enjoying here...
life.....it's so sweet....like;

په او ښکو لونګينه او شيرينه زندګي ده
جانانه! بلا ډېره نازنينه زندګي ده
ترشنه اسمان دلاندې او تر خړې ځمکې پورته
بغير له ميني څه دي خو بس مينه زندګي ده
دشنو بنګړيوبارد ى خيال به ډېر ساتې جانانه
د ځان په څېر دې ګوره چې مهينه زندګي ده
په غرونو او رغونو به داستا په تکل ګرځم
پري دا ستا په سر خو مې تر چينه زندګي ده
ياران کنګل نيولي دي دمينې لمر په کار دى
دانن سبا کابل کې هم واورينه زندګي ده
مرګ څه دى د رنګين ژوندون په لوري يو قدم دى
يو شين تصوير راښايي څه خوشبينه زندګي ده
څوک مسک دي څوک ژړيږي داهرڅه ورته ښکاريږي
عامره تماشه کړي تماشبينه زندګي ده

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Yusufzai sahab,
hows life?

hmmmmmmm...... all's going well...just enjoying here...
life.....it's so sweet....like;

په او ښکو لونګينه او شيرينه زندګي ده
جانانه! بلا ډېره نازنينه زندګي ده
ترشنه اسمان دلاندې او تر خړې ځمکې پورته
بغير له ميني څه دي خو بس مينه زندګي ده
دشنو بنګړيوبارد ى خيال به ډېر ساتې جانانه
د ځان په څېر دې ګوره چې مهينه زندګي ده
په غرونو او رغونو به داستا په تکل ګرځم
پري دا ستا په سر خو مې تر چينه زندګي ده
ياران کنګل نيولي دي دمينې لمر په کار دى
دانن سبا کابل کې هم واورينه زندګي ده
مرګ څه دى د رنګين ژوندون په لوري يو قدم دى
يو شين تصوير راښايي څه خوشبينه زندګي ده
څوک مسک دي څوک ژړيږي داهرڅه ورته ښکاريږي
عامره تماشه کړي تماشبينه زندګي ده

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 03:08 AM
Mfd,
KKK,
Your username reminds e of klu klux klan

>>>

ha ha ha.

YOU take that back ! You take that back right now!

K, sowwwwyyyyyyy. :angel:

and call her pishoogay

aaaaawwwww! I've always found the Pushto name for cat to be very sweet and far more potent in cuteness than just CAT.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 03:08 AM
Mfd,
KKK,
Your username reminds e of klu klux klan

>>>

ha ha ha.

YOU take that back ! You take that back right now!

K, sowwwwyyyyyyy. :angel:

and call her pishoogay

aaaaawwwww! I've always found the Pushto name for cat to be very sweet and far more potent in cuteness than just CAT.

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 04:06 AM
>>>

aaaaawwwww! I've always found the Pushto name for cat to be very sweet and far more potent in cuteness than just [B]CAT.

Lol all the pakhto names for the animals are cute lol its a beautiful language masha allah=D

I used to be put down by a lot of things khor, but until 1 of my best friends gave me 1 piece of advice i have remained strong in most cases alhumdulillah..allah gives no man what he cant handle..meaning whatever happens it occurs for a reason may it be a hardship or a punishment its allahs will..but you will always prevail insha allah because you can handle it!

This goes for everybody!!=D

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 04:06 AM
>>>

aaaaawwwww! I've always found the Pushto name for cat to be very sweet and far more potent in cuteness than just [B]CAT.

Lol all the pakhto names for the animals are cute lol its a beautiful language masha allah=D

I used to be put down by a lot of things khor, but until 1 of my best friends gave me 1 piece of advice i have remained strong in most cases alhumdulillah..allah gives no man what he cant handle..meaning whatever happens it occurs for a reason may it be a hardship or a punishment its allahs will..but you will always prevail insha allah because you can handle it!

This goes for everybody!!=D

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 09:01 AM
LOL!, You are one funny girl I must say.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 09:01 AM
LOL!, You are one funny girl I must say.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:29 AM
SAMIMA, GET LOSt.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 09:29 AM
SAMIMA, GET LOSt.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Mayana, just bring them home! when mom saw her, i was sure she would kick her out in the street but now she loves her the most. she is like the baby of in the house.
i call her lots of things
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Mayana, just bring them home! when mom saw her, i was sure she would kick her out in the street but now she loves her the most. she is like the baby of in the house.
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

all the names are cute except for gaow!!!!

I mean, I cant see how a cat can be called a cow. Is it because her coat /fur looks like a cow's or something else?

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

all the names are cute except for gaow!!!!

I mean, I cant see how a cat can be called a cow. Is it because her coat /fur looks like a cow's or something else?

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:23 AM
she is a gaow when she misbehaves. lol
i expect her to be offended.

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 10:23 AM

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 10:40 AM

Nice!! thats usually what I'd do.

bad kitty bad kittay.

They say cats can read your emotions by looking at your face.

Do you think its true?

I mean when you call her a gaow.

Khushal Khan Khattak

Nice!! thats usually what I'd do.

bad kitty bad kittay.

They say cats can read your emotions by looking at your face.

Do you think its true?

I mean when you call her a gaow.

Master Khan
I use to like cats.
Now I don't, I don't like animals inside my house.

Master Khan
I use to like cats.
Now I don't, I don't like animals inside my house.

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
I use to like cats.
Now I don't, I like animals inside my house.

I actually quite like cats, they are nice animals but i absolutely despise dogs, especially them bull terriors, bulldogs, rottweilers all of them nasty things..if i see 1 up the road i cross the road to avoid it

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
I use to like cats.

I actually quite like cats, they are nice animals but i absolutely despise dogs, especially them bull terriors, bulldogs, rottweilers all of them nasty things..if i see 1 up the road i cross the road to avoid it

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM
I use to like cats.
Woops I mean I don't like animals in my house lol!
Dogs are horrible, my cousins got one in their house and their house stinks.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM
I use to like cats.
Woops I mean I don't like animals in my house lol!
Dogs are horrible, my cousins got one in their house and their house stinks.

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
i am terrified of cats and dogs..:(

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
i am terrified of cats and dogs..:(

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Finally got my Applied economics book from Amazon.co.uk =D soo much studying to do noww!

Pakhtunzai
04-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Finally got my Applied economics book from Amazon.co.uk =D soo much studying to do noww!

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 11:34 AM
dont you find it amazing how there isnt a single al queda act of terrorism in Dubai but in our poor regions, we are terroristed daily by their evil antics.

In Waziristan, it use to be peaceful, we have a tribal system, now that is finished due to uzbeks, chechens,arabs and their followers amongst Pashtuns.

I feel as if we dont have a Pashtun land anymore,but a Training ground of Agencies.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 11:34 AM
dont you find it amazing how there isnt a single al queda act of terrorism in Dubai but in our poor regions, we are terroristed daily by their evil antics.

In Waziristan, it use to be peaceful, we have a tribal system, now that is finished due to uzbeks, chechens,arabs and their followers amongst Pashtuns.

I feel as if we dont have a Pashtun land anymore,but a Training ground of Agencies.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 11:48 AM

Its always the poor muslims area.
people in these area are uneducated so they just brainwash them with crap, thats why.

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 11:48 AM

Its always the poor muslims area.
people in these area are uneducated so they just brainwash them with crap, thats why.

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:04 PM
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

Awww i really want a kitten or a maltese pup. I would have been able to get one, but my dad decided to buy a whole bunch of useless chickens (nah they are still cute).........so what kind of cat is it? i want either a persian white cat or the gray and white cats....I would name mine KITTY! :blushes:

LOL, i think i will go with your advice you give to Mayana....i will come home with a kitten then my mom wont be able to say anything about it once she sees its cute little
face :Grin:

oh random thought...i slept throught 'Othello' today in English :happy:

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:04 PM
monster
babaw
gaow as in cow
mami
baby

Awww i really want a kitten or a maltese pup. I would have been able to get one, but my dad decided to buy a whole bunch of useless chickens (nah they are still cute).........so what kind of cat is it? i want either a persian white cat or the gray and white cats....I would name mine KITTY! :blushes:

LOL, i think i will go with your advice you give to Mayana....i will come home with a kitten then my mom wont be able to say anything about it once she sees its cute little
face :Grin:

oh random thought...i slept throught 'Othello' today in English :happy:

Zari
04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
heres a random thought.........

i lost the game..:P

Zari
04-30-2010, 02:33 PM
heres a random thought.........

i lost the game..:P

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Going to the city to meet my friend for lunch.....then gotta go to the dealership to get my standard car service......then get anatomy lecture notes and attend open lab.....then go to anthro lecture...then go home

Laila
04-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Going to the city to meet my friend for lunch.....then gotta go to the dealership to get my standard car service......then get anatomy lecture notes and attend open lab.....then go to anthro lecture...then go home

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 02:45 PM
just another day...

Admin Khan
04-30-2010, 02:45 PM
just another day...

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 03:58 PM
just another day...
Like my friend saids "same sh** different day":no:

Master Khan
04-30-2010, 03:58 PM
just another day...
Like my friend saids "same sh** different day":no:

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
lol....

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
lol....

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Vampire diariessssss....yayayayay

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Vampire diariessssss....yayayayay

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I really am addicted to Lamb chops, Ive eaten 20 lamb chops last weekend at once, Iam on a diet of one meal a day now, i also body build and keep my hair nice and long. its so funny, I got stopped in Islamabad by Policeman who had the exact same name as me twice in one day ahahaha

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
I really am addicted to Lamb chops, Ive eaten 20 lamb chops last weekend at once, Iam on a diet of one meal a day now, i also body build and keep my hair nice and long. its so funny, I got stopped in Islamabad by Policeman who had the exact same name as me twice in one day ahahaha

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH...OMG that is sooo funny...:P...

is it a masud thing to keep ur hair long..cux every one in my family does it..:(

Zari
04-30-2010, 04:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAH...OMG that is sooo funny...:P...

is it a masud thing to keep ur hair long..cux every one in my family does it..:(