^LOL. Don't you guys kill for the sun?
No I wasn't born Here.:)

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 10:25 PM
^LOL. Don't you guys kill for the sun?
No I wasn't born Here.:)

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Master Khan congrats on your 1000+ plus posts here.
deera manana Sholbay:blushes:.
I just love this website

Master Khan
04-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Master Khan congrats on your 1000+ plus posts here.
deera manana Sholbay:blushes:.
I just love this website

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM
^^ Dude, isnt it really late for you?

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 10:34 PM
^ Ye it is, MK wrora, sleep.

^awww. I know who you are talking about

Oh no no khorey, not like that. :blushes:

Just someone very dear to me, a very good friend.. *she* came up with it =)

Palwasha
^ Ye it is, MK wrora, sleep.

^awww. I know who you are talking about

Oh no no khorey, not like that. :blushes:

Just someone very dear to me, a very good friend.. *she* came up with it =)

Master Khan
I go to bed at 2:00 am..but its 2:34 am now and I can't sleep.
I will try anyway.

Master Khan
I go to bed at 2:00 am..but its 2:34 am now and I can't sleep.
I will try anyway.

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:35 PM
LOL you cannot sleep because you are getting the urge to stay on and reply to post

Laila
04-23-2010, 10:35 PM
LOL you cannot sleep because you are getting the urge to stay on and reply to post

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm wide awake and I can't get that glee song outta my head =/

Palwasha
04-23-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm wide awake and I can't get that glee song outta my head =/

Admin Khan
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
I am so tired!

Admin Khan
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
I am so tired!

Laila
04-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Where is handsome?

Laila
04-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Where is handsome?

Laila
04-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Uggghhh i just missed your post :blushes:

Laila
04-23-2010, 11:53 PM
Uggghhh i just missed your post :blushes:

Laila
04-24-2010, 12:33 AM
^^:blushes:

Just finished cleaning out my closet....omg, so many clothes and shoes.

Laila
04-24-2010, 12:33 AM
^^:blushes:

Just finished cleaning out my closet....omg, so many clothes and shoes.

Laila
04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
nice!

LOL it took forever to clean....i probably took out 10 sweaters that i dont want anymore.

I guess it was time for a spring cleaning.

Laila
04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
nice!

LOL it took forever to clean....i probably took out 10 sweaters that i dont want anymore.

I guess it was time for a spring cleaning.

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Moms really know how to feed her children....i was hungry for hours, then the smell of my moms cooking came all the way to my room, then she opens the door with a tray of chicken qurma and dodai.....yummmy.

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Moms really know how to feed her children....i was hungry for hours, then the smell of my moms cooking came all the way to my room, then she opens the door with a tray of chicken qurma and dodai.....yummmy.

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:48 AM
My mom cooked so much food tonight.

She is on a cooking spree :P

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:48 AM
My mom cooked so much food tonight.

She is on a cooking spree :P

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:19 AM
^^ yeah i am hungry back again :sad1:

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:19 AM
^^ yeah i am hungry back again :sad1:

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:26 AM
^^ LOL, i dont have any of the stuffings or the wraps.

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:26 AM
^^ LOL, i dont have any of the stuffings or the wraps.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
I just had Parata yo egg, I am not going to eat anymore today..jus water and fruit will do.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
I just had Parata yo egg, I am not going to eat anymore today..jus water and fruit will do.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
you guys actually eat paratas?
I don't eat it everyday..just like once a week.
I don't like it but my mum just makes them and have no other option but to eat it.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 10:12 AM
you guys actually eat paratas?
I don't eat it everyday..just like once a week.
I don't like it but my mum just makes them and have no other option but to eat it.

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:28 PM
I actually woke up early to the sound of the beautiful finches, took a quick shower, ready to start studying for my psych, have a lunch date, study back again, then the cousins are coming over :lollypop:

the weather, A-Mazing :thumbup:

Laila
04-24-2010, 01:28 PM
I actually woke up early to the sound of the beautiful finches, took a quick shower, ready to start studying for my psych, have a lunch date, study back again, then the cousins are coming over :lollypop:

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 01:55 PM

I don't like too much sun, I want like 2 days of sun a week.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 01:55 PM

I don't like too much sun, I want like 2 days of sun a week.

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:32 PM
I love the sun, which is why i love living here :)

inshallah i will go to London again sometime next summer, so lets see what kind of weather it is in the summertime :thumbup:

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:32 PM

inshallah i will go to London again sometime next summer, so lets see what kind of weather it is in the summertime :thumbup:

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM

Funny enough I lived in this Country for 10 years and I only been to London's airport....once:sad1:.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM

Funny enough I lived in this Country for 10 years and I only been to London's airport....once:sad1:.

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL really? maybe because you dont move around much....you should go out and experience new things :)

Laila
04-24-2010, 02:47 PM
LOL really? maybe because you dont move around much....you should go out and experience new things :)

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Well
I been to
Hong Kong (5 years)
Dubai (8 days)
Pakistan

in England I only been to Birmingham, Skegness and Oldham lol.
I will go to London one day inshallah lol.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Well
I been to
Hong Kong (5 years)
Dubai (8 days)
Pakistan

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Well
I been to
Hong Kong (5 years)
Dubai (8 days)
Pakistan

Try the Lake District, it's beautiful. There's tons of places to go in the UK, we've been all over.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Well
I been to
Hong Kong (5 years)
Dubai (8 days)
Pakistan

Try the Lake District, it's beautiful. There's tons of places to go in the UK, we've been all over.

SWATIAN
04-24-2010, 03:10 PM
zra kho me ghwari che da dunya pa tolo mulkono wagarzam.
kho afsoos day sook ya predi na,
waye da terrorist de.

SWATIAN
04-24-2010, 03:10 PM
zra kho me ghwari che da dunya pa tolo mulkono wagarzam.
kho afsoos day sook ya predi na,
waye da terrorist de.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Lake District looks beautiful..but my dad is not traveling person sadly.:sad1:
we got no time to travel.
because we got alot of loans,direct debits, buliding stuff in Pakistan etc,

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Lake District looks beautiful..but my dad is not traveling person sadly.:sad1:
we got no time to travel.
because we got alot of loans,direct debits, buliding stuff in Pakistan etc,

tor_khan
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM

Love the Lake District. Once camped out by the lake during one of those rare warm Yorkshire summers. I guess being over excited and not being able to sleep I tried to convince everyone that there was a plesiosaur (Loch Ness-type lizard monster) in the lake. Of course no-one believed me, but then a fox or a badger got close to one of the tents, and in the dark everyone started yelling because for a moment they thought some axe murderer was on the loose.

tor_khan
04-24-2010, 05:53 PM

Love the Lake District. Once camped out by the lake during one of those rare warm Yorkshire summers. I guess being over excited and not being able to sleep I tried to convince everyone that there was a plesiosaur (Loch Ness-type lizard monster) in the lake. Of course no-one believed me, but then a fox or a badger got close to one of the tents, and in the dark everyone started yelling because for a moment they thought some axe murderer was on the loose.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 05:55 PM
London is not for me. Too boring.

Ever been to London? I can assure you, it's definitely not boring, I have to say it's the complete opposite.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 05:55 PM
London is not for me. Too boring.

Ever been to London? I can assure you, it's definitely not boring, I have to say it's the complete opposite.

Niazmina
04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
LOL hey london is nice...except the gloomy weather. I mean come on, (they) have REAL mangoes!

Niazmina
04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
LOL hey london is nice...except the gloomy weather. I mean come on, (they) have REAL mangoes!

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I am from the USA. So our cities are like on a different level.

True, America's a bit lower =P

But yeah, they're just different. I love it here in England =)

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I am from the USA. So our cities are like on a different level.

True, America's a bit lower =P

But yeah, they're just different. I love it here in England =)

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:21 PM

LOL! Yeah when I was younger I'd use my wild imagination to guess what was lurking in the waters. I've been a couple of times, the boat trips were fun. It's a really fantastic place to go, as are many places in Yorkshire, I also like going to places like Ilkley. Summer's here truly are great, for me at least anyhow =)

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:21 PM

LOL! Yeah when I was younger I'd use my wild imagination to guess what was lurking in the waters. I've been a couple of times, the boat trips were fun. It's a really fantastic place to go, as are many places in Yorkshire, I also like going to places like Ilkley. Summer's here truly are great, for me at least anyhow =)

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Ma'am,

Are you Patriotic to your country.

Do not lie to me here please.

If someone says. "I hate England"

Do you take offense?

If I start preaching how NYC is the financial capital of the world now(which it is now it just beat London again) Do you get mad inside?

Don't say no, speak the truth and nothing but the truth.

I know, I know I am not a average guy.

Lol, okay I won't lie. :ninja:

If you say you hate england, then no I won't get offended, that's just your thoughts.

Am I patriotic, erm I dunno, just like living here, love most of the people too. And if you preach for NYC, then it's totally cool, again it's just how you feel. But I'd probably laugh at anyone who tries to make America seem like the best place in the world.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Ma'am,

Are you Patriotic to your country.

Do not lie to me here please.

If someone says. "I hate England"

Do you take offense?

If I start preaching how NYC is the financial capital of the world now(which it is now it just beat London again) Do you get mad inside?

Don't say no, speak the truth and nothing but the truth.

I know, I know I am not a average guy.

Lol, okay I won't lie. :ninja:

If you say you hate england, then no I won't get offended, that's just your thoughts.

Am I patriotic, erm I dunno, just like living here, love most of the people too. And if you preach for NYC, then it's totally cool, again it's just how you feel. But I'd probably laugh at anyone who tries to make America seem like the best place in the world.

Admin Khan
04-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Khaney = Humble and confident haha!

Admin Khan
04-24-2010, 06:35 PM

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:40 PM

:woot:

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 06:40 PM

Mayana
04-24-2010, 06:48 PM

Aaaaaakh sadaqqqqaa that was so sweeeet!:wub:

Mayana
04-24-2010, 06:48 PM

Aaaaaakh sadaqqqqaa that was so sweeeet!:wub:

Laila
04-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Just came back from my 3 hour lunch date with my bestie....missed her so much :)

Laila
04-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Just came back from my 3 hour lunch date with my bestie....missed her so much :)

Mayana
04-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Whats up Mayana,Khaney and everyone else.

Physics: Mechanics, Matter & Fluids, Gas Laws.:lal3:
What's up with you?

I miss my bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lal3:

Mayana
04-24-2010, 06:56 PM

What's up with you?

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:00 PM
Did you have fun
I sure did yeah it was so much fun....though there were a couple of random guys that were being annoying ::rolleyes::
What's up with you?

Awww, yeah...have a lunch date with her too.....we just laughed like crazy and talked about our life. We go to different colleges so we hung out to catch up on things.

Laila
Did you have fun
I sure did yeah it was so much fun....though there were a couple of random guys that were being annoying ::rolleyes::
What's up with you?

Awww, yeah...have a lunch date with her too.....we just laughed like crazy and talked about our life. We go to different colleges so we hung out to catch up on things.

Palwasha

Physics.. ouch! My days over now, but I feel your pain, a full day of chem tomorrow..iA

Safe blud, not much, you?

You are patriotic.

Like Admin Khan said you are being humble.

And the USA is the best place on earth. We have everything you want. We even have Al Maghrib.

Dukemina, where you at?

We have all that and more... booyah!

You guys only got hollywood, I'll give you that.

Palwasha

Physics.. ouch! My days over now, but I feel your pain, a full day of chem tomorrow..iA

Safe blud, not much, you?

You are patriotic.

Like Admin Khan said you are being humble.

And the USA is the best place on earth. We have everything you want. We even have Al Maghrib.

Dukemina, where you at?

We have all that and more... booyah!

You guys only got hollywood, I'll give you that.

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
^^ After i buy my new Jordans....we shall play one-on-one, what do you say?

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
^^ After i buy my new Jordans....we shall play one-on-one, what do you say?

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Mayana you are making me shed a tear. stop.

Why??

She lives faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaayyy :lal3:

And WHO are these guys, ke kateshaan Kaar darom :lal5:

Oh my chem days haven't even started yet. Solid 2 years of Chem coming up iA :glare:

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Mayana you are making me shed a tear. stop.

Why??

She lives faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaayyy :lal3:

Oh my chem days haven't even started yet. Solid 2 years of Chem coming up iA :glare:

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Play with me instead.

Can you actually play B-Ball
I thought you didnt like me.

LOL Yes i can play....though in hs i quit because i wasnt committed to practice. Coach got mad at me and never talked to me again. But the team did quite well, went to the state championship and everything.

LOL, and yes! i can shoot and i can dribble a ball ::rolleyes::

OH they were just a bunch of idiots who thought they were so cool. LOL , you know how guys can be :P

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Play with me instead.

Can you actually play B-Ball
I thought you didnt like me.

LOL Yes i can play....though in hs i quit because i wasnt committed to practice. Coach got mad at me and never talked to me again. But the team did quite well, went to the state championship and everything.

LOL, and yes! i can shoot and i can dribble a ball ::rolleyes::

OH they were just a bunch of idiots who thought they were so cool. LOL , you know how guys can be :P

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:20 PM
The emoticon makes me sad that is why.

I will now leave, Miss doctor, oh please you and Mayana on the same team can not handle me.

OH, bring it on buddy!

Laila
04-24-2010, 07:20 PM
The emoticon makes me sad that is why.

I will now leave, Miss doctor, oh please you and Mayana on the same team can not handle me.

OH, bring it on buddy!

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 07:22 PM

I feel like I should stop you, so you're spared the pain of it all...:lal5:
But no, I'm only joking, if you can do it then go sor it khorey. :)
Mine are nowhere near over yet either, (iA). :lal7:

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 07:22 PM

I feel like I should stop you, so you're spared the pain of it all...:lal5:
But no, I'm only joking, if you can do it then go sor it khorey. :)
Mine are nowhere near over yet either, (iA). :lal7:

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
:lal7:
That's the spirit! :D

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
That's the spirit! :D

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Well,
In the beginning I thought you were Nazi here spreading your influence.

Then after 1,000 posts I found out I was wrong about you.

I want more posts.. magar na ghoaram chi mazi illa illa gadda sam..lol so it's gonna take me a long time ..

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:25 PM
Well,

I want more posts.. magar na ghoaram chi mazi illa illa gadda sam..lol so it's gonna take me a long time ..

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Shaa.. give me some ideas! :D

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Shaa.. give me some ideas! :D

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Well,

Haha lol, you are a funny one Sir Shlombalot.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Well,

Haha lol, you are a funny one Sir Shlombalot.

Mayana
04-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Noo I don't like talking about all that ethnocentric stuff, pa Sar mi ra Dard ayi =(

I'll find some nice frutiy topic to talk about da khaira :love:

Palwasha
That was directed towards Miss doc.

But she is cool now. She is not Nazi anymore.

Oh yeah I know, just thought it was funny and thought to give you a new nick.. LOL I don't think she was a nazi in the first place.

Mayana
Noo I don't like talking about all that ethnocentric stuff, pa Sar mi ra Dard ayi =(

I'll find some nice frutiy topic to talk about da khaira :love:

Palwasha

Oh yeah I know, just thought it was funny and thought to give you a new nick.. LOL I don't think she was a nazi in the first place.

Mayana
04-24-2010, 08:03 PM
How is bridging gaps and creating love ethnocentric?

look up what ethnocentric means.

from now on it's your job to create nice fruity topics.

fruity I like that word.

I don't use words that I don't know the meaning of.
It might be my intention to bridge gaps but unfortunately it might result in ugly expressions of ethnocentrism.

Yes! I'm a fruitcake :wub:

Mayana
04-24-2010, 08:03 PM
How is bridging gaps and creating love ethnocentric?

look up what ethnocentric means.

from now on it's your job to create nice fruity topics.

fruity I like that word.

I don't use words that I don't know the meaning of.
It might be my intention to bridge gaps but unfortunately it might result in ugly expressions of ethnocentrism.

Yes! I'm a fruitcake :wub:

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Very true.

Palwasha
04-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Very true.

Laila
04-24-2010, 08:15 PM

You honestly thought i was a Nazi.....:cryy:

Nazi of what?

Laila
04-24-2010, 08:15 PM

You honestly thought i was a Nazi.....:cryy:

Nazi of what?

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
are you people for real? can God really be cruel enough to allow you all on earth at once? BORING!

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
are you people for real? can God really be cruel enough to allow you all on earth at once? BORING!

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Hahahaha, well what kind of people you like?

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Hahahaha, well what kind of people you like?

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:23 PM
uff! why do people have to have so many children!
afghan lady, take a wild guess!

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:23 PM

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:26 PM

some people just like kids I guess.
my grandad had 11 kids in which 3 of them died

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:26 PM

some people just like kids I guess.
my grandad had 11 kids in which 3 of them died

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
it's snowing outside
kid, really? that doesn't sound good.

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
it's snowing outside

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:32 PM
it's snowing outside

Well my dad is youngest and he got 7 older sisters,so he got all land :) so over all its alright:thumbup:.

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:32 PM
it's snowing outside

Well my dad is youngest and he got 7 older sisters,so he got all land :) so over all its alright:thumbup:.

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:35 PM
yeah, yaaay for the land. sucks to be your aunties i guess.

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:35 PM

Zari
04-24-2010, 09:42 PM
lol

Zari
04-24-2010, 09:42 PM
lol

Admin Khan
04-24-2010, 10:50 PM
This play is boring.

Admin Khan
04-24-2010, 10:50 PM
This play is boring.

Laila
04-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Its 12:40 pm, and i am debating on whether to watch "The Hangover" or not :woot:

Laila
04-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Its 12:40 pm, and i am debating on whether to watch "The Hangover" or not :woot:

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 06:58 AM
my aunties are idiots anyway

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 06:58 AM
my aunties are idiots anyway

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 12:31 PM
^whys that?
they are annoying and selfish.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 12:31 PM
^whys that?
they are annoying and selfish.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 12:51 PM
But they are your fam
you won't understand,

I like the youngest one, she is good.
some of them I just really hate, I don't talk to one of them...Don't even want to see her ugly face.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 12:51 PM
But they are your fam
you won't understand,

I like the youngest one, she is good.
some of them I just really hate, I don't talk to one of them...Don't even want to see her ugly face.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
obviously I wont since I have no details connecting to your hate
well its long story.:)

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 01:26 PM
obviously I wont since I have no details connecting to your hate
well its long story.:)

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I hope everything works out.
haha No its fine now, We don't care about them no more.:Drool:

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I hope everything works out.
haha No its fine now, We don't care about them no more.:Drool:

Laila
04-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone *waves* hope you guys are all doing well :Grin:

Laila
04-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone *waves* hope you guys are all doing well :Grin:

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Tolo ta zma salam warasi

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Tolo ta zma salam warasi

Laila
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi MFD
Hello, sorry i got your post afterwards....Sundays i put time in for my pashto lessons, Quranic lessons, and all my other assigments, quite busy today....anways, how are you?
Tolo ta zma salam warasi

Salamuna :)

Laila
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi MFD
Hello, sorry i got your post afterwards....Sundays i put time in for my pashto lessons, Quranic lessons, and all my other assigments, quite busy today....anways, how are you?
Tolo ta zma salam warasi

Salamuna :)

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Walikumsalam MFD

sehat mo tsanga dai?

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Walikumsalam MFD

sehat mo tsanga dai?

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 05:18 PM
^ khair yosai jor aw rogh yam. Ta khpala tsanga yai? Da Wardago kai koom zai yai?

Baidariwal
04-25-2010, 05:18 PM
^ khair yosai jor aw rogh yam. Ta khpala tsanga yai? Da Wardago kai koom zai yai?

Laila
04-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Walikumsalam MFD

sehat mo tsanga dai?
I am doing quite well, manana ;)
Woy, par sar mi dard de!

:-((

Oh you have a headache?

Laila
04-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Walikumsalam MFD

sehat mo tsanga dai?
I am doing quite well, manana ;)
Woy, par sar mi dard de!

:-((

Oh you have a headache?

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 05:32 PM
6th line from bottom up on right side of the page

bismillah

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 05:32 PM
6th line from bottom up on right side of the page

bismillah

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
pa drust omer ba hecha leedale na wee
hagha chaarey chi ta har sa aat pa ma krri

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
pa drust omer ba hecha leedale na wee
hagha chaarey chi ta har sa aat pa ma krri

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM
i HATE paint balling..:(...

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:07 PM

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 08:15 PM
how long does it take them to cook 5 pizzas?!

IamDZJ
04-25-2010, 08:15 PM
how long does it take them to cook 5 pizzas?!

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:24 PM
??

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:24 PM
??

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:31 PM
???????

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:31 PM
???????

Laila
04-25-2010, 08:43 PM

I have been invited by a group of friends to go...but i know it hurts, and i hate pain.

Laila
04-25-2010, 08:43 PM

I have been invited by a group of friends to go...but i know it hurts, and i hate pain.

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:45 PM
i HATE pain to..:(...

we went yesterday..:(..it sucked....

i have bruises the size of mars on my body..:(

Zari
04-25-2010, 08:45 PM

Laila
04-25-2010, 08:48 PM

Yeah it sounds appealing to go with a group of friends, but damn, the pain, ummmm no thank you!

are you sore, if you are, warm up vaseline and massage the area. It also helps with the bruising. Also take just one pain killer, about 200 mg tonight before you go to bed. It will stay like that for the next few days, but hopefully the swelling and pain will reside slowly.

Laila
04-25-2010, 08:48 PM

Yeah it sounds appealing to go with a group of friends, but damn, the pain, ummmm no thank you!

are you sore, if you are, warm up vaseline and massage the area. It also helps with the bruising. Also take just one pain killer, about 200 mg tonight before you go to bed. It will stay like that for the next few days, but hopefully the swelling and pain will reside slowly.

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM
I am so excited!

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM
I am so excited!

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
^^ About what?

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:40 PM
^^ About what?

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 09:41 PM

Lol Doctaro lag goozara ko.

I love pain, I should try this paintball thing...I want to get use to pain

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 09:41 PM

Lol Doctaro lag goozara ko.

I love pain, I should try this paintball thing...I want to get use to pain

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I should be receiving the results of my Philosophy exam tomorrow, Hope I did good.

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:44 PM
I should be receiving the results of my Philosophy exam tomorrow, Hope I did good.

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
^^ LOL, guys love paintballing....but really, it hurts when you get hit. Even though you have patted vests. My brother was paintballing with one of my classmates from middle school, and he hit my brother in the back, and the scar is still there.

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
^^ LOL, guys love paintballing....but really, it hurts when you get hit. Even though you have patted vests. My brother was paintballing with one of my classmates from middle school, and he hit my brother in the back, and the scar is still there.

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:46 PM

Oh good, i do hope you did well :thumbup:

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:46 PM

Oh good, i do hope you did well :thumbup:

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 09:51 PM
You will be alright Inshallah, I didn't study for my communication test(not even once) and got the highest mark in my class. :)

I once put my hand on a open scissors and my friend punch it right down,
Cut my hand in the middle..So much blood came out..lol, But I didn't feel anything..just abit burning.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 09:51 PM
You will be alright Inshallah, I didn't study for my communication test(not even once) and got the highest mark in my class. :)

I once put my hand on a open scissors and my friend punch it right down,
Cut my hand in the middle..So much blood came out..lol, But I didn't feel anything..just abit burning.

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:53 PM
I once put my hand on a open scissors and my friend punch it right down,Cut my hand in the middle..So much blood came out..lol, But I didn't feel anything..just abit burning.

Ummmm, psycho :hmmm:

just kidding, okay, now why the hell would you do something like that?

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:53 PM
I once put my hand on a open scissors and my friend punch it right down,Cut my hand in the middle..So much blood came out..lol, But I didn't feel anything..just abit burning.

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM
highest mark? Do you mean grade?

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:55 PM

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:59 PM

Yeah he means grade.

Laila
04-25-2010, 09:59 PM

Yeah he means grade.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 10:01 PM

Just want to see how it feels like, The most stupidest thing I done last year was that I saw a fly on my collage window, I wanted to kill it by punching it....but the glass was weak and I punch the window glass through,blood was all over my hand.lol.
I killed the fly so over all it was worte it.....There was kids playing below the building and they was send inside because if the glass.

Well I got 75% in it.

Master Khan
04-25-2010, 10:01 PM

Just want to see how it feels like, The most stupidest thing I done last year was that I saw a fly on my collage window, I wanted to kill it by punching it....but the glass was weak and I punch the window glass through,blood was all over my hand.lol.
I killed the fly so over all it was worte it.....There was kids playing below the building and they was send inside because if the glass.

Well I got 75% in it.

Laila
04-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey evry1!

omg I almost have 200 posts.

Congrats! :thumbup:

Laila
04-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey evry1!

omg I almost have 200 posts.

Congrats! :thumbup:

Laila
04-25-2010, 10:47 PM
This post is dedicated to miss doctorry

LOL what post?

Laila
04-25-2010, 10:47 PM
This post is dedicated to miss doctorry

LOL what post?

Laila
04-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Studying for psychology always makes me hungry....then studying for Anatomy always makes me loose my appetite. :sad1:

Laila
04-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Studying for psychology always makes me hungry....then studying for Anatomy always makes me loose my appetite. :sad1:

Laila
04-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I have general psych...then i will continue with psych 2 in the next spring term.

Laila
04-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I have general psych...then i will continue with psych 2 in the next spring term.

Laila
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I really am so, so, so sorry.

Laila
04-26-2010, 12:29 AM
I really am so, so, so sorry.

karachipashtun
04-26-2010, 12:31 AM
i am now in karachi and I must say I miss this website sooooo much.

i will be back guys. pukhtun forums zindabad

electricity is very poor here and it was a hartaal also.

karachipashtun
04-26-2010, 12:31 AM
i am now in karachi and I must say I miss this website sooooo much.

i will be back guys. pukhtun forums zindabad

electricity is very poor here and it was a hartaal also.

IamDZJ
04-26-2010, 01:08 AM
IN A PASHtO DISCUSSION FORUM YOU WOULD EXPECT SOME ONE TO HAVE THE GUTS TO DIGEST THE TRUTH...BUT NOOO..THEY ALL HAVE TO BE SISSIES.

IamDZJ
04-26-2010, 01:08 AM
IN A PASHtO DISCUSSION FORUM YOU WOULD EXPECT SOME ONE TO HAVE THE GUTS TO DIGEST THE TRUTH...BUT NOOO..THEY ALL HAVE TO BE SISSIES.

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:26 AM
i want borani, can some one coock some for me, i tried it and it turned in to something else

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:26 AM
i want borani, can some one coock some for me, i tried it and it turned in to something else

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:29 AM
I did so much homework today. Only sweety knows how exhausted I am.

so wheres my shldombay, you better not have trunk it your self :fighting:

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:29 AM
I did so much homework today. Only sweety knows how exhausted I am.

so wheres my shldombay, you better not have trunk it your self :fighting:

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:38 AM
When it comes to Shlombay I am very selfish and rude. I dont share with anyone.

meem zar ma tola za ma, thats how i was when i was younger i would take the ''kasa'' from the ''dastharkhwan'' and run away with it

abubaker
04-26-2010, 01:38 AM

meem zar ma tola za ma, thats how i was when i was younger i would take the ''kasa'' from the ''dastharkhwan'' and run away with it

Mayana
04-26-2010, 01:48 AM

:lal5:

Mayana
04-26-2010, 01:48 AM

:lal5:

Laila
04-26-2010, 01:53 AM
^I heard miss future doctor is a good cook.

LOL where did you hear that from?

ha ha i wish i could cook our dishes, but sadly i cant.....my mom says she feels bad for me :sad1:

Laila
04-26-2010, 01:53 AM
^I heard miss future doctor is a good cook.

LOL where did you hear that from?

ha ha i wish i could cook our dishes, but sadly i cant.....my mom says she feels bad for me :sad1:

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 03:25 AM

I can't help but 'aww' at this.

Let me give you the simplest instructions on it, ever. It takes less than 20 minutes. Which is noting compared to palau or some salan we have.

1) Slice the eggplant into thin layers, with/without skin - that is upto you.
2) Put a generous amount of salt on them.
3) While they soak up the salt, peel some tomatoes and slice them. Even easier, just use a can of whole peeled/diced tomatoes - based on your preference.
4) Crush some garlic, put aside.
5) Squeeze the water out of the eggplant (this naturally happens with salt)
6) Deep fry them until they become brown/dark brown.
7) Put some oil in another pot. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and dry coriander powder. Remember not to put any salt, as you have already done so with the eggplant.
8) Let that simmer for a while. Add anything else to taste - based on your preference again.
9) Add eggpplant. Slowly stir it, careful not to tear the eggplant.
10) In the plate you are serving, spread a layer of yougurt, little salt and garlic.
11) Put the cooked eggplant over it. Top with fresh coriander.

Walah! Your done! :eating:

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 03:25 AM

I can't help but 'aww' at this.

Let me give you the simplest instructions on it, ever. It takes less than 20 minutes. Which is noting compared to palau or some salan we have.

1) Slice the eggplant into thin layers, with/without skin - that is upto you.
2) Put a generous amount of salt on them.
3) While they soak up the salt, peel some tomatoes and slice them. Even easier, just use a can of whole peeled/diced tomatoes - based on your preference.
4) Crush some garlic, put aside.
5) Squeeze the water out of the eggplant (this naturally happens with salt)
6) Deep fry them until they become brown/dark brown.
7) Put some oil in another pot. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and dry coriander powder. Remember not to put any salt, as you have already done so with the eggplant.
8) Let that simmer for a while. Add anything else to taste - based on your preference again.
9) Add eggpplant. Slowly stir it, careful not to tear the eggplant.
10) In the plate you are serving, spread a layer of yougurt, little salt and garlic.
11) Put the cooked eggplant over it. Top with fresh coriander.

Walah! Your done! :eating:

Pakhtunzai
04-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Pc finally gone! all university notes printed! 4 exams to kill..GAME ON!

Pakhtunzai
04-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Pc finally gone! all university notes printed! 4 exams to kill..GAME ON!

Admin Khan
04-26-2010, 07:32 AM
^Good luck.

Admin Khan
04-26-2010, 07:32 AM
^Good luck.

Master Khan
04-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Kandahary Sangay chal dy.

Master Khan
04-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Kandahary Sangay chal dy.

Son of Mountains
04-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Zrra me der udas de nun. I dont know why!

Son of Mountains
04-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Zrra me der udas de nun. I dont know why!

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 12:18 PM
^ That is sad ... especially when we can't figure out why. I don't like that feeling.

Have a break, have a kit kat :)

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 12:18 PM
^ That is sad ... especially when we can't figure out why. I don't like that feeling.

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 12:25 PM
A doctor, and me, big joke yeah?

You're not the first to say that though ... I've been getting Pharmacy a LOT the past week. Even today my sister was like: I am sorry to say but I don't like your future as a Journalist. I was like: thanks, that is so very encouraging =D

*Mahzala*
04-26-2010, 12:25 PM
A doctor, and me, big joke yeah?

You're not the first to say that though ... I've been getting Pharmacy a LOT the past week. Even today my sister was like: I am sorry to say but I don't like your future as a Journalist. I was like: thanks, that is so very encouraging =D

Master Khan
04-26-2010, 12:40 PM

Ok :), I haven't had kit kat for long time.

Master Khan
04-26-2010, 12:40 PM

Ok :), I haven't had kit kat for long time.

Laila
04-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Gimme a break, gimme a break, Break me off a piece o' that Kit Kat bar :)

http://changeonesmind.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kitkat.jpg

Laila
04-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Gimme a break, gimme a break, Break me off a piece o' that Kit Kat bar :)

http://changeonesmind.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/kitkat.jpg

Laila
04-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a big lab test :lal7: I hope i do well.....

Laila
04-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I have a big lab test :lal7: I hope i do well.....

Zari
04-26-2010, 05:27 PM
aww good luck..:D....

i have a physics test tom..:Sick:

Zari
04-26-2010, 05:27 PM
aww good luck..:D....

i have a physics test tom..:Sick:

Laila
04-27-2010, 01:28 AM
ughhh more exams to study for tomorrow and day after...then two essays to do :banghead:

hmmm what else :hmmm:

A couple of people on campus thought i was a freshmen from high school......ummm i guess there is nothing wrong with looking young, even though i am young :tongue:

My passport came in today, so i get to book my flight tickets :celebrate:

My coughing has decreased for the last couple of days, now i get to go back into shape....waking up an hour early tomorrow for a run :banana:

hmmm what else *thinks*

Laila
04-27-2010, 01:28 AM
ughhh more exams to study for tomorrow and day after...then two essays to do :banghead:

hmmm what else :hmmm:

A couple of people on campus thought i was a freshmen from high school......ummm i guess there is nothing wrong with looking young, even though i am young :tongue:

My passport came in today, so i get to book my flight tickets :celebrate:

My coughing has decreased for the last couple of days, now i get to go back into shape....waking up an hour early tomorrow for a run :banana:

hmmm what else *thinks*

Laila
04-27-2010, 01:34 AM
LOL, no i was born in Peshawar.

Laila
04-27-2010, 01:34 AM
LOL, no i was born in Peshawar.

*Mahzala*
04-27-2010, 01:43 AM
Journalism - gosh - annoys me sometimes ...

... already, nooo!

*Mahzala*
04-27-2010, 01:43 AM
Journalism - gosh - annoys me sometimes ...

... already, nooo!

Mayana
04-27-2010, 01:54 AM

Mayana
04-27-2010, 01:54 AM

Mayana
04-27-2010, 02:00 AM
bya nakhrey darsa kezhey.
:lal29:

Da Nakhro Haqq mi day, 27 Saata mi kijhi chi Khoob mi naday karray, na sam bidedalay:lal9: Sta za Bana da chi raata pawa kejhe? :D

Mayana
04-27-2010, 02:00 AM
bya nakhrey darsa kezhey.
:lal29:

Da Nakhro Haqq mi day, 27 Saata mi kijhi chi Khoob mi naday karray, na sam bidedalay:lal9: Sta za Bana da chi raata pawa kejhe? :D

Mayana
04-27-2010, 02:10 AM
Zghalllllllaaaaah da Kholeh Khoand di tsanga day?
Za di da khpal da Sar da Nokarri da para raghoshatleh yam?

:tongue:

Mayana
04-27-2010, 02:10 AM
Zghalllllllaaaaah da Kholeh Khoand di tsanga day?
Za di da khpal da Sar da Nokarri da para raghoshatleh yam?

:tongue:

Laila
04-27-2010, 02:12 AM
wow, hey members if you want a big house that is cheap, come to Cali
http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Roseville/216-Serranos-Ct-102_10017576.htm

Laila
04-27-2010, 02:12 AM
wow, hey members if you want a big house that is cheap, come to Cali
http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/CA/Roseville/216-Serranos-Ct-102_10017576.htm