View Full Version : Htc hd2 ?

Aryob
04-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Anyone uses HTC HD2?
I'm on android and love what it can do for its price.

Admin Khan
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
The HD2 has a really buggy software. It's an outdated version of WM. I'd personally advise to stay away from that phone at all costs.

Aryob
04-02-2011, 06:31 AM
oh no i'm not on WM. I've installed Android OS and it runs just perfect. I haven't come across any bugs whatsoever. But i didn't like the Windows Mobile 6.5 on it.

Noorzai Mahmood
05-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Salamona, Could you please guide me how or which software to use for pashto support for HTC HD2 coz I am unable to view pashto font in my HTC HD2?
Manana

rubberduck
05-30-2011, 03:22 AM
oh no i'm not on WM. I've installed Android OS and it runs just perfect. I haven't come across any bugs whatsoever. But i didn't like the Windows Mobile 6.5 on it.

Not a bad phone, by completley removing the wm os is when you can see the true potential of hd2.WM is slow and blocky, Droid is faster but needs better power managment. Gingerbread solves most of the issues bar a few.

The hd2 is an older brother of the Htc Incredible S S only means the bootloader was locked and better camera+ better screen.

Install the Htc Incredible from FOR the hd2, its very sleek and works very well. the htc hense 3.0 wont work so you will have to stick you the one you are on.

Oh and i have had them all honey, i have just bought a sensation for 400 :ashamed: