View Full Version : Facts about Pakistan Army

MazloomyarMaseed
05-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey fellow members

did you know the founder of ISI is called Major General R. Cawthome and the first commander of the Pakistan army was called General Douglas Gracey.

Doesnt this tell you something about this Army. Havnt you noticed how they dress like angreez, speak like angreez, take orders in English, they still use terms such as Army mess etc.

Michin Khel
05-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey fellow members

did you know the founder of ISI is called Major General R. Cawthome and the first commander of the Pakistan army was called General Douglas Gracey.

Doesnt this tell you something about this Army. Havnt you noticed how they dress like angreez, speak like angreez, take orders in English, they still use terms such as Army mess etc.

A question to you, british were better or pakistanis?

PakistaniSoilder
05-16-2010, 07:30 PM
The fact is the Pakistani Army is the most powerful Islamic Army on this planet.

AnGaaR
05-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey fellow members

ISI was found after 1947.. it means ofcoarse someone who was founder of ISI had studied under british or indians. Except pashtoons and balouch, the rest of pakistaniz are Indian or british.. the founder of pakistan Ali janah never spoke Urdo.. Y? lol

PakistaniSoilder
05-16-2010, 08:35 PM
ISI was found after 1947.. it means ofcoarse someone who was founder of ISI had studied under british or indians. Except pashtoons and balouch, the rest of pakistaniz are Indian or british.. the founder of pakistan Ali janah never spoke Urdo.. Y? lol

Thats not true there is a sizeable portion of us who are native to the land we live on.

AnGaaR
05-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Thats not true there is a sizeable portion of us who are native to the land we live on. lol @ sizeable portion..

no need to debate with panjabiz.. soon they will be finished inshallah

BLS_1919v2.0
05-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Pakistan army is also a highly corrupt one, I suggest people to go read Ayesha Siddiqui`s (or siddiqa) book Àrmy Inc.` It talks about these things in details. I don`t know why people are so proud of an army whose only achievments are conquering their own territory and state. Once upon a time Soviets were a great army too, and so were the prussians. However, a country needs proper state apparatus not corrupt generals and an irresponsible intelligence.

P.S. Jasmine ddera manana.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Isnt Pak army operated by Americans

Well you can`t conclude that entirely. Pak army is its own monster of an institution and apparatus. However, if anyone in Pakistan does the dirty work of America, it is mostly the army. The army has always gotten into power with american knowledge in confidence. I guess milt bearden, ex cia officer, put it best when he said, Pakistan was the only country in the region that never said no to the americans.

PakistaniSoilder
05-16-2010, 11:48 PM
Isnt Pak army operated by Americans

Isn't all aspects of Afghanistan operated by Americans?

Son of Mountains
05-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Hey fellow members

So what?
This point does not go anti pak army

MazloomyarMaseed
05-17-2010, 04:24 AM
So what?
This point does not go anti pak army

Of course it does, because how can you say its an army of Muslims when its founders were not even Muslims, even Pakistan Army dont even dress islamically, they dress like angreezun, their orders are in english and their mess is spoken in english, they are a ghulami people

Son of Mountains
05-17-2010, 04:42 AM
Of course it does, because how can you say its an army of Muslims when its founders were not even Muslims, even Pakistan Army dont even dress islamically, they dress like angreezun, their orders are in english and their mess is spoken in english, they are a ghulami people
sir, this is not a sufficient logic to prove them non-muslims!
Islam is not to adopt a language or to leave a language....lol
neither islam brought any typical dress......plz wide your spectrum

MazloomyarMaseed
05-17-2010, 04:53 AM
sir, this is not a sufficient logic to prove them non-muslims!
Islam is not to adopt a language or to leave a language....lol
neither islam brought any typical dress......plz wide your spectrum

You are truely a waste of time.

Yes but there is no such thing as a NON MUSLIM making a army of MUSLIMS?

Also tell me what Pakistan did to bengalis is consider what an Army of Muslims would do to fellow Muslims?

You cant see Logic so dont act smart with me. If a Catholic Christian makes an Army of Muslims, is this reconised in the eyes of Allah as a true Muslim Army or not? Pakistan as always been a fraudy state, invented by a Non muslim ismaili called jinnah, who opposed islamic law and khalifat, who begged the british to help him, the sme jinnah who requested the vickory of india who happens to be another non muslim angerez to count the votes. Fraud Fraud Fraud

This is your Pakistan Army

http://www.defence.gov.au/oppakistanassist/images/gallery/20060303/20060218adff8195319_007.jpg

AnGaaR
05-17-2010, 05:11 AM
lets not forget that the first air strikes on Afghanistan were carried out from pakistani soil or their airports

Son of Mountains
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM
You are truely a waste of time.

Yes but there is no such thing as a NON MUSLIM making a army of MUSLIMS?

Also tell me what Pakistan did to bengalis is consider what an Army of Muslims would do to fellow Muslims?

You cant see Logic so dont act smart with me. If a Catholic Christian makes an Army of Muslims, is this reconised in the eyes of Allah as a true Muslim Army or not? Pakistan as always been a fraudy state, invented by a Non muslim ismaili called jinnah, who opposed islamic law and khalifat, who begged the british to help him, the sme jinnah who requested the vickory of india who happens to be another non muslim angerez to count the votes. Fraud Fraud Fraud

This is your Pakistan Army

U have no logic even......u r just here to cry....so do ur job.....cry cry and cry
U cannot break even a brick of Pakistan
Long live Pakistan InshaAllah

MazloomyarMaseed
05-17-2010, 09:39 AM
U have no logic even......u r just here to cry....so do ur job.....cry cry and cry
U cannot break even a brick of Pakistan
Long live Pakistan InshaAllah

Stick to vetenry work because you suck in politics.

I dont need to break the bone of Pakistan, Paksitan will break itself

Long Live a life without Pakistan

Iam not crying, you are the one crying, telling people to go back to afghanistan, why dont you go back to Punjab and dance with your pirs and other Shirk lovers

Master Khan
05-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Listen Pakistan is nice country with beautiful mountains, land etc, Its just the goverment thats bad.
We don't need to say things like "Long Live a life without Pakistan" or "wipe Pakistan off the Map".. its the people that controls it that needs to go.
All this hate need to stop.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Roara

Please stick to one group, one side you speak about Pashtunistan when it comes to talk of India, and now your telling us to not to speak against Pakistan. There is no such thing as a Pashtunistan with Pakistan

Master Khan
05-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Roara

Please stick to one group, one side you speak about Pashtunistan when it comes to talk of India, and now your telling us to not to speak against Pakistan. There is no such thing as a Pashtunistan with Pakistan
I will never accept India(Damtubistan).
All Pakistan need is a good goverment, thats it.
You alot take it too far.
If they can't get a good goverment then I will be happy with Pashtunistan.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-17-2010, 01:51 PM
I will never accept India(Damtubistan).
All Pakistan need is a good goverment, thats it.
You alot take it too far.
If they can't get a good goverment then I will be happy with Pashtunistan.

But Pakistan also loves Damtub, you can see it everywhere in Punjab and especially Karachi? do you think they will stop listening to their bollywood and lollywood tunes for u or Pashtuns?

also one day the war will reach Swabi, and when your relatives and home is destroyed or murdered, then you will realise what oppression and suffering and misery truey is.

You say you lot take it too far, what a comment eh, such ignorance, this is why at times, i dont even support joining with settled area Pukhtuns due to this reason. Its these city boys who give pashtuns such a bad name, and these same city boys who wave the pakistani flag over the graves of dead pashtuns.

Master Khan
05-17-2010, 01:57 PM
But Pakistan also loves Damtub, you can see it everywhere in Punjab and especially Karachi? do you think they will stop listening to their bollywood and lollywood tunes for u or Pashtuns?

also one day the war will reach Swabi, and when your relatives and home is destroyed or murdered, then you will realise what oppression and suffering and misery truey is.

You say you lot take it too far, what a comment eh, such ignorance, this is why at times, i dont even support joining with settled area Pukhtuns due to this reason. Its these city boys who give pashtuns such a bad name, and these same city boys who wave the pakistani flag over the graves of dead pashtuns.
wrora who are doing these horrible things...The Goverment, there is nothing wrong with Pakistan, its the people that controls it that are bad.
I know how you feel because I had Swat people that came to my village.