View Full Version : Simon Cowell Afghan fiancée

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Yup, the red says it all... she has a "lar ao bar" tattoo on her back.

Also, she has nice teeth.

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
^How do you know about her Tatoo?

Red = Pashtun nationalism.

And of course, the infinite wisdom I have gained through my numerous interactions with women has given me great insight into such matters as tattoos, etc.

Dukemina
03-12-2010, 11:11 PM
^ now, now.

Dukemina
03-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Don't be jealous of her looks :P

*hahahahahaaaa* I'm kidding ofcourse - no offence lady! She isn't ugly. :P

Roshina
03-12-2010, 11:19 PM
C'mon, guys ... let's not be too harsh on her.

Shes bad.
How's she bad? How do you know? What do you know about her, her personality, her beliefs, her behavior, her actions, her inner thoughts, her piety or impiety?
Simon likes it Afghan huh?
Likes what Afghan?

Roshina
03-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Shes bad means she is pretty, Its a hood term.
Oh my! Really? What a fascinating language! Sorry, I had no idea bad meant pretty, kana.

Simon likes it Afghan means, Simon chose an Afghan girl over the 200 countries in the world.
And you're surprised because? ;) Haven't you heard we Afghan girls ROCK the WORRRRLLD? lol... The beauty and charm run in our race/nation ;)

I know you being an Afghan thought I was trying to mean harm in that post, but no that was not my intention.
Good we got that cleared out :)

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:11 AM
I think she is a pretty woman, she has her own beauty.

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:16 AM
^^ LMAO at the slang, shorty aint familiarize wit it :P

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:18 AM
ha ha shorty aint ever been to the East side nor the West side, you feel me.

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:44 AM
no really, i do think she is pretty.....lil shorty got the mad looks ;)

Roshina
03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
^^ LMAO at the slang, shorty aint familiarize wit it :P
Shorty who? Me? How do you know I'm short?! lol

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:49 AM
^^ Q, shorty is a slang for 'girl'

and yes, you told me your height before, remember you commented on one of my facebook photos :P

Dukemina
03-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Hahahahahhaaaa this is becoming hilarious LOL :lol:

We should write a book of slangs lol

*Mahzala*
03-13-2010, 12:52 AM
When I saw her photo, I couldnt help but think she looks *exactly* like a man from the in-laws. And, erm, he is not very good looking... and he does have a fuller face...

*shrugs*

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:54 AM
Hahahahahhaaaa this is becoming hilarious LOL :lol:

We should write a book of slangs lol

I am all up for a slang book homie :D

Roshina
03-13-2010, 12:56 AM

and yes, you told me your height before, remember you commented on one of my facebook photos :P
WHAT!! SHORTY is slang for GIRL?! Oh God! I knew there were drawbacks of not being raised in the hoods! (Hoods, right? lol. What's slang for hoods?... or wait, is that already slang for something?)

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ ha ha yes hood is a slang for neighborhood.

Roshina
03-13-2010, 01:03 AM
^^ ha ha yes hood is a slang for neighborhood.
~hanging head in shame~ Of course! I knew THAT.

Laila
03-13-2010, 01:06 AM
yo shorty, i am going to start a Womens fashion thread on chai khaana....if we do get its own area, then the admin can move it......but i am not sure what to start out with

Roshina
03-13-2010, 01:08 AM
yo shorty, i am going to start a Womens fashion thread on chai khaana....if we do get its own area, then the admin can move it......but i am not sure what to start out with
I onno, Shorty (wait, I thought it was Shawdey?) ... I'm not very fashionable, other than making sure everything matches, lol... So I wouldn't know what to start out with either :P

Roshina
03-13-2010, 01:09 AM
OMG - 103 users online :O!!! Weeeeeee!!

Laila
03-13-2010, 01:10 AM
^^ hello...

hmmmm i need some ideas. Like i am not sure what to start with since the 'skinny jeans' thread got a little heated.....

Laila
03-13-2010, 01:11 AM
^^^ OH do tell me dear :)

Dukemina
03-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Here's a topic:

Do you like UgGgggggg (ly) boots?

You will never find Dukie wearing those boots....ever :P

Laila
03-13-2010, 01:13 AM
^^^ oh lets move that to the new thread i start, aight. Go ahead and start ;)

Roshina
03-13-2010, 01:37 AM
^I am having guy troubles :(
So sorry to here, guley! What can we do to help rescue you from your dilemma? :)

Laila
03-13-2010, 02:16 AM
^^ Girl come to the Womens Misc. thread, lets help you there ;)

Pukhtoon007
03-13-2010, 06:05 AM

WHAT!! SHORTY is slang for GIRL?! Oh God! I knew there were drawbacks of not being raised in the hoods! (Hoods, right? lol. What's slang for hoods?... or wait, is that already slang for something?)

there is no drawbacks in not being raised in the hood. not being able to comprehend or pronounce 3 syllable words is not a drawback, the people in the hood/ghettos have no/have lost their identity.the hood/ghettos is the last stand of the faceless.n if u call loosing your culture, worshiping a god that your invaders gave you, having no language a drawback then thats up to u. he the chick/woman's/shorties name is Mezhgan Hussainy n it doesn't sound pukhtoon, she has the bone structure of a man and the curves of a girl with an eating disorder. n no Simon doesn't likes it Afghan he likes it afghanistani.
thas wats up

tor_khan
03-13-2010, 07:27 AM
You all know that one the finest oil paintings in the form of Julian Lloyd Webber http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01180/arts-graphics-2007_1180967a.jpg was married to an Afghan Princess, right?

What is it with Afghan women and western music men?

Palwasha
03-13-2010, 08:17 AM
^ Wow, did not know that.

....She's pretty, not bad looking. Most people do look good in pfrofessional make up and designer clothes.

LOL! @ MFD - love the slang, it's sick yo. See us Brits can do it too ;)

And haha, Qurratu have not heard shawty mentioned in like EVERY rap/R n B song? :P

Master Khan
03-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Yeah she looks old.
Simon Cowell is funny on Britain got talent

Dukemina
03-15-2010, 04:46 PM

there is no drawbacks in not being raised in the hood. not being able to comprehend or pronounce 3 syllable words is not a drawback, the people in the hood/ghettos have no/have lost their identity.the hood/ghettos is the last stand of the faceless.n if u call loosing your culture, worshiping a god that your invaders gave you, having no language a drawback then thats up to u. he the chick/woman's/shorties name is Mezhgan Hussainy n it doesn't sound pukhtoon, she has the bone structure of a man and the curves of a girl with an eating disorder. n no Simon doesn't likes it Afghan he likes it afghanistani.
thas wats up

^Wow, Someone is worked up lol.

Don't worry, Que, it's not the drawbacks of being raised in the hood but the drawbacks of not listening to rap :P *Its a good thing* :D

Master Khan
03-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Mezhgan Hussainy wants to take Simon Cowell to Afghanistan

36 year old Mezhgan Hussainy is about to marry one of the most famous men in the world and she plans to make the most of it.

The makeup artist and her family fled from Afghanistan when she was just 14 and now she wants Simon Cowell to return to the country with her and help women and children affected by the war. Mezhgan has recently founded The FARAWAY Foundations to help rebuild hospitals and schools.

She told The News Of The World said: “I want to get them back on their feet and start their path to a bright future.”

“I watched a video taken by a family friend and I was overcome with tears as I saw the poverty and children on the streets.”

On her future husband and his nasty reputation, Mezghan added: “He is a piece of cake. His bark is much bigger than his bite. He is exactly the way you see him. He loves to have a good time.

“He likes to push contestants on his shows to make sure he gets exactly what he needs out of them.

“He’s like that mean teacher in school – the one that pushed you harder, the one you didn’t necessarily like at the time, but the one you actually learned the most from.”

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2010, 02:51 PM
lol..funny times

Shayesta
03-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Funny, some of our people really badly want us Afghans to 'improve' our status to others but when this happens then we had rather it not to happen at all? Hmmm......

Mehgan is a Tajiki name and I think she might be a Shia from Herat, guessing by her name. But what's important is that at least she is thinking of some form of help and if she can convince Simon to help my country on some basis, then I will be the first person to be thankful to her. About her having boyfriends and stuff is all her life because possibly she might not even be a Muslim any more, Afghanistan just needs help and not more bitching.

Talal
03-31-2010, 08:42 PM
i doubt simon can do much other than hold an Afghan idol.. and god help if a talib shows up as a contestant and part of his act includes blowing the theater to smithereens