View Full Version : India to fund construction of new schools in Kunar

Afghan_Soldier
05-14-2010, 07:19 AM
I thought they were restricting their projects till their security is more assuring. Now they are going to build school in Taliban-riden province which is their hotbed. Good job, I hope they're not blown up the next day.

Master Khan
05-14-2010, 12:57 PM
I wonder what they are up to by doing this.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-14-2010, 01:00 PM
I wonder what they are up to by doing this.

They are making a school that teaches children 1,2,3,4,5, a,b,c,d,e,f,g etc

I really doubt they will be giving bhangra or balle balle classes.

I dont think Afghanistan is as influenced culturally by Indians and Punjabis as we are in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa lol!

Just take a trip to Peshawer and you will lots of billboards with urdu written above some nasty mujra lol

Master Khan
05-14-2010, 01:02 PM
They are making a school that teaches children 1,2,3,4,5, a,b,c,d,e,f,g etc

I really doubt they will be giving bhangra or balle balle classes.

I dont think Afghanistan is as influenced culturally by Indians and Punjabis as we are in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa lol!

Just take a trip to Peshawer and you will lots of billboards with urdu written above some nasty mujra lol
Ih Please, don't remind me.:glare:
Peshawer is slowly dieing.

imb706
05-14-2010, 01:03 PM
High praise for India then. I like India myself. Well, minus the poverty I guess.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
High praise for India then. I like India myself. Well, minus the poverty I guess.

Is there any poverty in America may i ask?

Laila
05-14-2010, 01:56 PM
I thought they were restricting their projects till their security is more assuring. Now they are going to build school in Taliban-riden province which is their hotbed. Good job, I hope they're not blown up the next day.
Its great news, but yes i agree with you. Hopefully it actually goes as planned and that the children are safe and secure. A province like Kunar, you never know what will happen.

imb706
05-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Is there any poverty in America may i ask? http://jamblichus.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/red_herring.jpg

MazloomyarMaseed
05-14-2010, 02:49 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-11-07-homeless-veterans_N.htm

Master Khan
05-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Well India are trying to win over the Afghan population.

Master Khan
05-15-2010, 08:57 AM
I think Pakistan will now try to bulid stuff in Afghanistan to win them over lol, Pakistan are aware of India now.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-15-2010, 09:34 AM
I think Pakistan will now try to bulid stuff in Afghanistan to win them over lol, Pakistan are aware of India now.

Pakistan can not even provide electricity yet alone make stuff in Afghanistan. One punjabi told me, there once, the his part of lahore electrcity was stop for a night so they could give it to the nightclubs there.

tor_khan
05-15-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm an educationalist, so I have a natural interest in this area. Seriously, I don't know how the United Nations is going to meet the Millenium Development Goal of universal primary education by 2015. There's still a massive schools deficit across the developing world and we're 10 years into the millenium already. I can't imagine that governments alone can meet the need - hence reliance on others to do the job for you.

I've long been a supporter of the Afghan Schools Project (http://www.theafghanschool.org/), so here's another plug. That said, I understand, the inherent "problem" with most aid is that it is tied to politics. India may be building schools, but obviously there is more involved here than just goodwill alone. Still, it's a start and Afghanistan is in need.

A topic raised by BBC Pashto last month was about schools being attacked in the Pashtoon areas (lar au bar - this affects Pakistan and Afghanistan areas where there are Pashtoons). When schools are being attacked in our areas, we have to ask the question: who is doing this, and why (http://torkhan.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-post.html)?

To that end, I support the builidng of schools, Indian, Canadian, whatever. The Governement of Pakistan hopelessly failed to do this in any meaningful way in the years before Khyber Pakhtunkhwa descended into its recent chaos. It was Arabic money that funded the madrassah system - many of these were taken over by people who have done us no favours and we all know what a success that turned out to be. In that respect, Greg Mortenson's (http://torkhan.blogspot.com/2009/02/three-cups-of-tea.html) work was one of the few alternatives on offer.

There's a beautiful song from BBC Pashto that is about Afghan children not knowing what pens and books are, but instead what bombs are (http://torkhan.blogspot.com/2010/05/books-pens-and-bombs.html).

Master Khan
05-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Pakistan can not even provide electricity yet alone make stuff in Afghanistan. One punjabi told me, there once, the his part of lahore electrcity was stop for a night so they could give it to the nightclubs there.
lol, well Lahore is the wrost place in Pakistan...I don't even waana go there.

Master Khan
05-17-2010, 02:53 PM
I would never trust india, As if they India will help a muslim country for nothing, They are up to something.

kunar1990
05-17-2010, 03:07 PM
I would never trust india, As if they India will help a muslim country for nothing, They are up to something.

Zan poi kah!

There is NOTHING hidden in this! India wants Afghanistan to take down Pakistan! Pakistan wants Afghanistan because of strategic reasons! All tree involved countries are aware of this! Its up to us to decide who we want! - And we have to make the decision because we need the funds to rebuild Afghanistan. India is one of the new possible economical world powers! Its good to have such friends. And don't be upset because of this crappy Pakistani propaganda of they are hindus and we are muslims and all that ****. I know you are blind - but that not your fault! I have lived in Gujranwala - and at that time I hated Hindus and that was the worst name someone could call you - Later I found out that Hinduism is just a religion and Hindus can be very nice people.

Pakistan is Licking American and chinise ass because these two countries are world leaders - When it comes to themselves their relation with other countries then Islam doesn't matter - but in our case they always play the islam card.

And another reason why we should take India over Pakistan is because we have no political issues with India! But with Pakistan we have a big big big issue which will never be forgotten ---> durrant line.

India is your friend Pakistan is your enemy.

Master Khan
05-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Even if India got on her knees and kiss my ass I would still not accept them :).
India is using Afghanistan so that they use you lot against Pakistan.
I don't trust them one bit.
Pakistan and Afghanistan are not brothers..they are twins(Because of Pashtunkhwa) :)

kunar1990
05-17-2010, 03:26 PM
Even if India got on her knees and kiss my ass I would still not accept them :).
India is using Afghanistan so that they use you lot against Pakistan.
I don't trust them one bit.
Pakistan and Afghanistan are not brothers..they are twins(Because of Pashtunkhwa) :)

I see you live in uk, Which sort of school have you been in? Have you ever had subjects which teach you about politics? You are very naive my brother.:tongue:

Master Khan
05-18-2010, 08:37 AM
I see you live in uk, Which sort of school have you been in? Have you ever had subjects which teach you about politics? You are very naive my brother.:tongue:
India will never help muslims, Indian goverment are hindus, as if they will help Muslims, they are trying to win you lot so they can use you against Pakistan.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-18-2010, 09:34 AM
India will never help muslims, Indian goverment are hindus, as if they will help Muslims, they are trying to win you lot so they can use you against Pakistan.

So...From the 180 million Muslims in India not a single one works or is in the Government of India? That is very shocking, i wonder why they dont join the Islamic republic of Pakistan, founded exlusively by a British Ismaili.

Master Khan
05-18-2010, 06:51 PM
So...From the 180 million Muslims in India not a single one works or is in the Government of India? That is very shocking, i wonder why they dont join the Islamic republic of Pakistan, founded exlusively by a British Ismaili.
Hindus control the country not muslims, there are over 800 million hindus in India.
its funny how some of you afghans are supporting india.

INDIA MURDABAD!!

BLS_1919v2.0
05-18-2010, 07:12 PM

Master Khan, India's first president was muslim, its congress party has many muslims in it, including people like Abdul Kalam Azad. Do you think me, you or for that matter Jinnah had more knowledge of islam than Abdul Kalam Azad? India is a secular country, it has its crazy people too, but to think that in terms of law or governance, they have no muslims then you are mistaken wrora. I mean wasn't the nuclear scientists who helped India become a nuclear power a muslim? Further, you are going about it the wrong way (IMO), who cares who is going against who, as long as it is in your interest. Wasn't American and Pakistan using us against the Soviets? Second fo all only Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan are twin brothers, panjab and sindh basically are twins to north India.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-18-2010, 08:16 PM
BLS

india wants to use you.

Re-read what I wrote. I condemn either of the two, if they wish to use me. However, it is a little hypocritical when one country helps out, the other condemns it of 'being used'. All of a sudden, people then remember about the big bad "hindu india". Come on, be politically realistic.

Master Khan
05-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I just don't trust them
I just hate Indian and Pakistani goverment, The Afghan goverment can bulid schools themselfs.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-18-2010, 10:31 PM
I just don't trust them
I just hate Indian and Pakistani goverment, The Afghan goverment can bulid schools themselfs.
Yes it can, if they let it. However that is not the scenario is it? Master khan be honest wrora, would you have made the same complaints if it was Pakistani government building them in Afghanistan? Would you have said panjabis are using pashtuns against tajiks, and that pakistan is majority panjabi therefore an enemy of pashtuns?

@Afghanprincess, please elaborate.