View Full Version : Islam: Questions you might have...

Feroza_Banu
05-13-2010, 02:44 PM
asalam o alaikum...

this thread is dedicated to all muslims brothers and sisters of sunni -hanafi fiq...

you can ask a question here and the person who answers the question will have present an authentic source.

please keep in mind - this thread is not for argument or questioning islam. it is for those who are already firm believers of Islam...

and i mainly kept it sunni-hanafi thread because i would like to avoid conflicts...

thank u...

post ur questions :):lal29:

inqilab
05-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Islam does not revolve around hanafi fiqh. Lets not be prejudice.

inqilab
05-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Hanafi fiqh is a islamic school of law in jurisprudence named after abu hanifah 699-767CE.

"Hanafi methodology involved the logical process of examining the Book and all available knowledge of the Sunna and then finding an example in them analogous to the particular case under review so that Allah's deen could be properly applied in the new situation. It thus entails the use of reason in the examination of the Book and Sunna so as to extrapolate the judgments necessary for the implementation of Islam in a new environment. It represents in essence, therefore, within the strict compass of rigorous legal and inductive precepts, the adaptation of the living and powerful deen to a new situation in order to enable it take root and flourish in fresh soil. This made it an ideal legal tool for the central governance of widely varied populations which is why we find it in Turkey as the legacy of the Ottoman Khilafa and in the sub-continent where it is inherited from the Moghul empire."

They are all right as in they are not bad. But it does not mean all of the rulings that they establish are correct.

Feroza_Banu
05-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Islam does not revolve around hanafi fiqh. Lets not be prejudice.

i am sorry if u feel like i am being prejudice... that is definitely not my aim...

i am a hanafi and i would like to learn rulings according to hanafi fiq... u or anyone else can make a separate thread about any other fiq... inshaAllah i am sure it will have many people will be interested to participate :)