View Full Version : what side of your brain is more dominent?

sahil112
02-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Kuzzi | Philosophy (http://kuzzi.lifeyo.com/philosophy/)

check out this and look at the image and see which way the picture rotates for you. it was clockwise for me but i can easily do it anti-clockwise aswell :)

Gulalai
02-06-2011, 02:27 PM
lol i stared at the image for so long. At first i saw it going clock wise, then after a while counter clockwise, and back and forth with few second in between. So i started to thing maybe the image was just changing on it's own and that my brain had nothing to do with it, so i kept looking at it, and it took a while to switch back and forth lol and in the end i saw it going both ways and i thought it was too much for my brain so i stopped :shy:

.... are you sure it's not just changing directions? LOL!

sahil112
02-06-2011, 04:08 PM
how can it change direction by itself? its becouse u make it with your mind does it change.

graveyardofempires
02-06-2011, 04:11 PM
"the dark side"

Gulalai
02-06-2011, 04:11 PM
what do you mean how? lol it is a moving image and it could just change directions..
but i was joking anyways. :P

sahil112
02-06-2011, 04:15 PM
what do you mean how? lol it is a moving image and it could just change directions..
but i was joking anyways. :P

loll ahaha u change it wid ur mind:P i was actualy so bored i was makin her go left ryt left ryt left ryt and she jus looked so lost LOLL
ino its very sad but its a sundai and im extremly bored :(

Gulalai
02-06-2011, 04:17 PM
loll ahaha u change it wid ur mind:P i was actualy so bored i was makin her go left ryt left ryt left ryt and she jus looked so lost LOLL
ino its very sad but its a sundai and im extremly bored :(

ooh me too >.<
i should probably go & study though, but i really don't want to.. not today :shy: lol

kakargirl
02-06-2011, 06:50 PM
I see it both ways clockwise and anti clockwise, but i remember i took another test before, Hemispheric Dominance Inventory test, in that my results were, i use my left side of the brain more.

Gulalai
02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
i took a different test once too and it told me i have a "golden brain" because i use both sides equally LOL!

کیش
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Why is the chick naked, and have a banging body? How come they didn't have a fat girl doing the rotations?

شمله ور خراساني
02-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Why is the chick naked, and have a banging body? How come they didn't have a fat girl doing the rotations?

because the person who made the image of the rotating chick was not from the middle east or asia. That's why he does not fancy fat women. He fancy's skinny women.

IamDZJ
02-06-2011, 07:39 PM
the opposite of clock-wise

Mayana
02-06-2011, 08:05 PM
It going both ways for me..