View Full Version : New section

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Salamoona

Admins we need a new section for general talks or fun talks.
a section where anonymous topix can be posted
its available in every forum so please go ahead and make one

who wants it? vote please

Roshina
05-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Salamoona

Admins we need a new section for general talks or fun talks.
a section where anonymous topix can be posted
its available in every forum so please go ahead and make one

who wants it? vote please

Anonymous? How would that work?

Iqra
05-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Anonymous would create chaos in the love fora...

Roshina
05-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Anonymous would create chaos in the love fora...

I'm starting to think the "anonymous" idea is a good one, if it's what I think it is. See, we could actually ask "personal" questions for the sake of taking surveys. Members won't be afraid of being judged so they can actually speak the truth, provided they will be guaranteed anonymity.

'Cause so far, the personal sort of questions asked have been quite silly, I think. Really, no one's going to tell the truth in them 'cause we all know how the reaction will be if they do tell the truth. :dead:

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 09:33 PM
hujra is a place for those kinds of topix but still we need another section like chit chat or fun section where we will post funny stuff i.e pictures videos and other stuff

vote.. if we get 20+ pro votes so admins have to make it, if we get 15+ negative so then sar ba prai na khogawoo

Iqra
05-12-2010, 09:36 PM
I'm starting to think the "anonymous" idea is a good one, if it's what I think it is. See, we could actually ask "personal" questions for the sake of taking surveys. Members won't be afraid of being judged so they can actually speak the truth, provided they will be guaranteed anonymity.

'Cause so far, the personal sort of questions asked have been quite silly, I think. Really, no one's going to tell the truth in them 'cause we all know how the reaction will be if they do tell the truth. :dead:

Valid points ...

but I see abuse, everyone will send me millions of love letters, and I can only respond to so many at a time.

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Valid points ...

but I see abuse, everyone will send me millions of love letters, and I can only respond to so many at a time.
therez only one person who can dare to send u love letters.. and its gulmina lol
:runaround:

Roshina
05-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Valid points ...

LOL.

No, I'm sure we can make it so that Anonymous messages aren't sent. Only posts ... but I don't know if even writing anonymous postings is possible. It might not be such a great idea, who knows.

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 09:40 PM
^where is ur vote?

Iqra
05-12-2010, 09:43 PM
therez only one person who can dare to send u love letters.. and its gulmina lol
:runaround:

one is so limited, I am like ... I'll share when she's not watching.

LOL.

No, I'm sure we can make it so that Anonymous messages aren't sent. Only posts ... but I don't know if even writing anonymous postings is possible. It might not be such a great idea, who knows.

It is possible, I've seen it in more serious forums where only 5 posts per day are allowed, and etc. It is a nice idea, but because it was angaar's idea, I don't like it.

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Vote :D

Khan
05-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Why would you guys like it be anonymous? As long as the purpose of the topics are solely getting knowledge and doesn't attack anyone's personality there shouldn't be any problem even if the topics discussed are adult related.

Iqra
05-12-2010, 10:06 PM
You are the chosen one pakistani.

Khan
05-12-2010, 10:09 PM

You are the admin/mod. You have the power. Whenever a personal sort of question is asked you make sure no one crosses the limit with their silly comments or personal attacks on a member.

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:11 PM
lets forget that

lets make 2 sections...

Boys
Girls

because we guys have alot of things to talk about and girls shouldnt come there.. i.e out of boundry jokes.. different issues...
same goes with girls

I am saying this because i have experience in running several websites/forums as admin/moderator

Khan
05-12-2010, 10:19 PM
lets forget that

lets make 2 sections...

Boys
Girls

because we guys have alot of things to talk about and girls shouldnt come there.. i.e out of boundry jokes.. different issues...
same goes with girls

I am saying this because i have experience in running several websites/forums as admin/moderator

Aha, now the cat is out of the bag.

Iqra
05-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I agree with the Queen.

Why always try to change things :P

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:22 PM
^ the more u will change the sections and add new stuff, the more members u get for ur forums... I and admin of this site know that y more members are good for him :P

in farsi they say ( az surnai chei yak puff bood kad ) lol.. the piper had to blow and he blew.. the rest is their own job what to do n what not to do

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Aha, now the cat is out of the bag.
cat is aunt or uncle of tiger :tongue:

Iqra
05-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Well the best of the best are already part of the forum, the rest will fall into place ;)

Punjabi
05-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Its always a good idea, maybe for the future. For now, Hujra serves for socializing. I.e questions and etc..having fun and etc.

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Am I on the right website? Who are all you guys? Huh?
i m sorry to say.. this forum was attacked by some ppl including me who stormed it and hacked it.. you are no more a memeber of old PF.. now u have to do what we say:hairy:

Punjabi
05-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Wait, so you guys banned Admin Khan?

AnGaaR
05-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Wait, so you guys banned Admin Khan?
ya
gulmini mayana banned him earlier today

:celebrate: