View Full Version : Wat a shame.......

king-zazai
05-12-2010, 01:53 PM
WHAT a bloody shame it is 2 c FAKE pashtuns not knowing or caring about thier deen THATT thier gran-fathers or great great granfathers loved so much.... JUst look at thiss so called pashtuns arguing stupid things like wats the need 4 religion???? or this other girl who goes against the quran and sunah auzibilah m nayshaytan e rajemm........ im sure if our great great pashtun granfahtrs saw these ppl know they would not even look at them just look at the old oldd pashtun pics they were all religous and had beards and took deen seriously

like the prophet(saW) sayed his generation was the best and worse and worse it will get now its prabaly at its worst with all these not carring about deen fake pashtuns

*Mahzala*
05-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Zazai Saib, once again, welcome. I see you don't comment much, but take in a lot. And then kind of let it all out once in a while ... getting to my point ...

So, how do you know people don't care about their Deen? Have you met these folks? Seen them in the wrong company? Seen them going against what Islam teaches us to do? Have you ... ? Or are these some more baseless assumptions? Questioning the need for religion does not mean one is against Islam or is not a good Muslim. In saying that, it almost seems like you define religion as Islam. If so, you are wrong. Broaden your horizons Zazai and think the bigger picture. It is a philosophical approach to understanding the importance of religion, and spirituality that comes as a result, in our lives. You know when Islam started to spread, not everyone accepted it so readily as some did. They took their time, reasearched and questioned (yes, questioned) until they made their decision to accept or reject the faith. And the same process continues today, whether they are born Muslims, or not. And getting to the biggest misconception you have - not all Pukhtaane are Muslims anyway - so what are you suggesting with the 'fake Pakhtuns'?

MazloomyarMaseed
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
People are entitled to their opinion mr ZaZai, what makes you so better and real pashtuns than us all. What have you done for Pashtuns!

Majority of Pashtuns follow Islam and do not need reminding of how they should.

Roshina
05-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Pa khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiir, Zazai! I was wondering where you've been hiding lately; don't be seeing much of you around, man. All's well with you?

Hmm... about your post, I must say ... perhaps what makes you go "what a shame!" is different than what makes me and some others go "What a sham!" I mean, for me, it's more like ... if you can't think, don't allow yourself to question, don't express your harmless thoughts out loud because doing so will get you in trouble, I go, "oh my God, what a shame!"
Get what I mean?

Besides, as MakeenMaseed wror said, everyone's entitled to her/his opinion--and beliefs. If they differ from yours, it should be a good thing because that means you have a chance to teach and a chance to learn. So why not see it that way and learn and teach? I mean, how else can we put our differences to some good use, man?

MazloomyarMaseed
05-12-2010, 02:35 PM
I would consider a Pashtun who accepts Homosexuality as a fake Pashtun who should be exiled and subjected to serve punishment and should be labelled as a fake on his/her forehead.

Michin Khel
05-12-2010, 03:12 PM
WHAT a bloody shame it is 2 c FAKE pashtuns not knowing or caring about thier deen THATT thier gran-fathers or great great granfathers loved so much.... JUst look at thiss so called pashtuns arguing stupid things like wats the need 4 religion???? or this other girl who goes against the quran and sunah auzibilah m nayshaytan e rajemm........ im sure if our great great pashtun granfahtrs saw these ppl know they would not even look at them just look at the old oldd pashtun pics they were all religous and had beards and took deen seriously

like the prophet(saW) sayed his generation was the best and worse and worse it will get now its prabaly at its worst with all these not carring about deen fake pashtuns

Dear zazai, i read your post again and again but do not understand it fully. I think you are complaining of the growing rate of non-practiced islam among pashtuns most probabaly in the west. I can understand your concern but alhamdulilah pashtuns of homeland are very practicing muslims.
but i dont think a non-bearded person should be labelled as fake pashtun or non-burqaposh female as non-pashtana. e.g Achakchai has no beard but most of the pashtuns agrees that he is very drund pashtun.

Son of Mountains
05-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Nawab wrora....here is a kind of Nationalists who consider Islam as bone of contention in our community. They think pashtun matters disturbed by Islam.
U are right, if our grands were here, they even did not like to see the faces of these ones.
A real pashtun can never be non-islamic, remember.
No more real pashtuns are here now.
Its a new breed!

Yousafzai Pakhtun
05-13-2010, 04:52 AM
Mara da sa bakwas kaway?
how can u people decide that these fellows are not good muslims/pukhtoons? As our respected members Mesbah and Qrratugai has rightly said, questiong about the need for religion or God doesn't mean that the person is against deen or pukhtunwali....so please think many times before calling other as fake pakhtuns/muslims.

and about Pir Rokhan i must say he is doing a brilliant job here...just learn from emm...don't acuse him...
@pir saib
Man u are doing a superb job, keep it up?

د مخزن خاوند مې ځک يزيد بولي
قلندره د دې دور بايزيد يم

شمله ور خراساني
05-13-2010, 12:08 PM
I think Zazai is right. People are rediculing our religion here and calling it Arab imperialism.

And if you people don't see anything wrong with that, then it trully is a SHAME

Azmatullah
05-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Good post Zazai.

Maiwand
05-13-2010, 09:23 PM
I think Mr. Zazai is right. Nowadays some people think that if you turn your back on religion and question every aspect of it, then you will be seen as a kind of intellectual, modern and smart person. But those people are the most ignorant people of all. They will neither be accepted in the western society as westeners or "enlightened" people, nor will they be seen as muslims or real pashtuns. So they loose both this world and the next. And most of the time those people don't have real knowledge of their religion, they have very superficial and stereo-typed understanding of the religion. Nor do they understand other philosophies or ways of life properly.

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:01 PM
Zazai Saib, once again, welcome. I see you don't comment much, but take in a lot. And then kind of let it all out once in a while ... getting to my point ...

So, how do you know people don't care about their Deen? Have you met these folks? Seen them in the wrong company? Seen them going against what Islam teaches us to do? Have you ... ? Or are these some more baseless assumptions? Questioning the need for religion does not mean one is against Islam or is not a good Muslim. In saying that, it almost seems like you define religion as Islam. If so, you are wrong. Broaden your horizons Zazai and think the bigger picture. It is a philosophical approach to understanding the importance of religion, and spirituality that comes as a result, in our lives. You know when Islam started to spread, not everyone accepted it so readily as some did. They took their time, reasearched and questioned (yes, questioned) until they made their decision to accept or reject the faith. And the same process continues today, whether they are born Muslims, or not. And getting to the biggest misconception you have - not all Pukhtaane are Muslims anyway - so what are you suggesting with the 'fake Pakhtuns'?

on the things these people post u can tell they r not mustakinnnnnn and do not apprtictaite islam or anythign that has 2 do with deen o and on a side note 4 all those bloody athiests... i can not name the faults u ppl have i just came up with sumthing its 4...athism is 4 ppl who love this duniah( world) they say athist cause they dont wanna follow anything thats y they do wat they wish

yaa its a sad thing 2 no that not all pashtuns r muslim big shame.... i used 2 say ya im pashtun (knowing that all pashtuns r muslim) cant do that anymore and i just wish 1 of our pashtun for-fathers came bak they wud be soo dissapointed 2 c wat pashtuns have become....thats y i say IM NOT FROM THIS GENRATION IM FROM THE OLD GENeRATIONS

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:03 PM
I think Mr. Zazai is right. Nowadays some people think that if you turn your back on religion and question every aspect of it, then you will be seen as a kind of intellectual, modern and smart person. But those people are the most ignorant people of all. They will neither be accepted in the western society as westeners or "enlightened" people, nor will they be seen as muslims or real pashtuns. So they loose both this world and the next. And most of the time those people don't have real knowledge of their religion, they have very superficial and stereo-typed understanding of the religion. Nor do they understand other philosophies or ways of life properly.

maiwand khana u stole the words out of my mouth thats sooo true they r the most ignorant and they think they r "smart" hehe allah will show u who r the smart ones on yaw-mul-kiyama (dayy of judgement)

it feels good 2 no their r still strong pashtuns out there keep in touch grana wrora ;)

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:10 PM
People are entitled to their opinion mr ZaZai, what makes you so better and real pashtuns than us all. What have you done for Pashtuns!

Majority of Pashtuns follow Islam and do not need reminding of how they should.

khudaii tobahh just by ur words i can c how a person u r.......... wat r u crazy???? who told u we dont need reminder???? so y do we read quran over and over again 2 REMINDDD y do we attend islamic lectures and thigns 2 RIMIND yyy do we hear hadiths overr and overr again 222 RIMIND our selves the human brain is veryy dumb and we forget things and this is also a blessing of allah(swa) that he makes us 4get things we want 2 4get but its the shaytan who wants u 2 4get bout islam and we always need reminder no matter how many times

and wat makes me better??????? hmmm lets c never sayed im better than any1 or anything but u seem like those pashtuns who take pashtuns who follow islam as a joke or dont take it serisiuly enough ..... allah u alim dont no u but by this question made me think this.... nothing makes me btter im jsut a average pashtun msulim and proud 2 be and inshallah by this next generation all pashtuns will be

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Dear zazai, i read your post again and again but do not understand it fully. I think you are complaining of the growing rate of non-practiced islam among pashtuns most probabaly in the west. I can understand your concern but alhamdulilah pashtuns of homeland are very practicing muslims.
but i dont think a non-bearded person should be labelled as fake pashtun or non-burqaposh female as non-pashtana. e.g Achakchai has no beard but most of the pashtuns agrees that he is very drund pashtun.

nononono im not like that i dont think ppl with no beards r non-religous or so on naaa i try not 2 judge allah sees ur heart not ur beard or clohtes..... well 4 me pashtuns r ALL like family 2 me and im not just saying this its true and it really does hurt me 2 c sum pashtuns go astry wallah it hurts me deep down inside im just concerned bout my pashtun family as much as my other muslims around the world but me being a full blooded pashtun its natural 2 love and be close 2 pashtuns thats y i care bout them so much

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Nawab wrora....here is a kind of Nationalists who consider Islam as bone of contention in our community. They think pashtun matters disturbed by Islam.
U are right, if our grands were here, they even did not like to see the faces of these ones.
A real pashtun can never be non-islamic, remember.
No more real pashtuns are here now.
Its a new breed!

VERYYYYY VERYYYY well sayed ;) no pashtun is a pashtun UNless he is a pratcing muslim

yaaa its sad 2 no their r no more real pashtuns but we can never get up hope and YYY NOTT inshallah their will be y not u???? or me????? we can all make a controbution 2 pashtuns and we should

king-zazai
05-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I think Zazai is right. People are rediculing our religion here and calling it Arab imperialism.

And if you people don't see anything wrong with that, then it trully is a SHAME

Yes wrora thanks 4 agreeing with me nice knowing good pashtuns r o here ;) yoo we should start a revoltion or like a new group hehehe let me no if ur interested ;)

شمله ور خراساني
05-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes wrora thanks 4 agreeing with me nice knowing good pashtuns r o here ;) yoo we should start a revoltion or like a new group hehehe let me no if ur interested ;)
the revolution is already underway.

inqilab
05-16-2010, 02:26 PM
What is a bigger shame. That some of them became moderators of this forum.

Azmatullah
05-16-2010, 06:37 PM
^ exactly.