View Full Version : Treatment of Migrant Workers by So-Called Muslim states

شمله ور خراساني
05-09-2010, 07:52 PM
There are millions of Afghans and Pakistanis in Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar Kuwait and many other so-called Muslim countries where they are paid less than they deserve and treated like slaves.

Do you have any experience or stories of friends and relatives who have gone to such ordeal or currently living in harsh conditions in those countries?

imb706
05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Migrant workers are treated like slaves in places like the UAE. It´s terrible. Islamic societies aren´t just the greatest oppressor of individual rights, but also of labor and worker rights.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-11-2010, 05:00 AM
IMB how many societies has your america oppressed? didnt the blacks only get their rights in the 80's after so much oppression? what about the italians and the irish? Imb you are very biased in your views.

The biggest oppressors is your Army, who is illegally occupying two nations, but take a good look at your own society first

MazloomyarMaseed
05-11-2010, 05:06 AM
The Native American: A History Of Oppression
http://www.cyberlearning-world.com/nhhs/project/totears.htm

Can IMB tell us how Meixcan workers are treated in the united states of A.

imb706
05-11-2010, 10:55 AM
IMB how many societies has your america oppressed? didnt the blacks only get their rights in the 80's after so much oppression? what about the italians and the irish? Imb you are very biased in your views. Can IMB tell us how Meixcan workers are treated in the united states of A. Red herrings are your addiction aren´t they? Seriously, it´s boring :p However, I will satisfy your obvious trolling right here, if only to make you look like an idiot, which you unfortunately come off as: Didn´t you say the 80s before? I always thought the full citizenship and rights for racial minorities were granted in the 1960s, and that the movement started all the way in 1902..., you know, decades before the 80s. You´re terribly ignorant comments written like a baboon added with your constant red herring is really ridiculous, just cut it out before you make yourself look even more stupid XD. At the optimistic best, you come off as pot talking to the kettal. At worst you come off as a 15 year old emotional troll who failed grade school history class. By the way, in the future, when you try your feeble attempts to counter-criticize a society, it´s best not to focus on the date when an achievement has occurred (but if you insist, at least get the date right XD) (Didn´t Australia not grant full civil rights to minorities until 1973, and South Africa 1994, and other countries still waiting for such legislation) especially when the counter is meant to defend a society that lacks said achievement. This is what happens when you counter-criticize out of spite.

MeemWawMeemNoon
05-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Migrant workers are treated like slaves in places like the UAE. It´s terrible. Islamic societies aren´t just the greatest oppressor of individual rights, but also of labor and worker rights.

I could not agree with you more. You are right.

It is unfortunate that Islam has the solution to this problem and these so-called Muslim states are not applying them. It goes without saying that they have been caught up in the capitalistic mentality and have forgotten, or should I say, ignoring, Islamic teachings. Today, these so-called Muslim countries associate themselves with Islam, but this does not mean that they are following what they label themselves with. Their leadership have no care for Islam and its tenets.

imb706
05-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I wasn´t trying to imply Islam or some muslim concensus is what´ś the cause of the condition of migrant workers, it was a simple observation that ¨Islamic¨ societies or whatever you want to call them have the worst human rights records. The vast majority of people in any society actually oppose slavery, as its always a tool of a small wealthy minority. Most recognize one way or another it is wrong. Thanks for the feedback.

imb706
05-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Which one are you referring too?

pir_Rokhan
05-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Not only in UAE ,in the whole bedoin world the poor migrant workers are mistreated. The naive oppressed migrants ,who are mistreated on the contrary are still under the fallacious impressions and living in a fool's paradise that their mistreaters are their "muslim brothers" and that the lands are "sacred lands".

I think the migrants should start a rebellion against these bedoins and fight agaisnt them on various levels. The Pashtuns for example in Saudi Arabia beat up quite some of the offenders of so called Royal family members. They did not mess up with Pashtuns after these incidents. Bengalis killed Saudi policemen in Riyadh some years back in what is called "Hayal Wazaraat" area of Riyadh.

شمله ور خراساني
05-11-2010, 06:39 PM
I hear they pay people very low salaries in Saudi Arabia. Is this true?

Would you advice anyone to go and work in Saudi Arabia?

pir_Rokhan
05-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I advise just IT professionals or those who want to go for business.The rest of the jobs for Afghans or Pashtuns are mostly related to labour or driving and both are very hectic and low paying jobs.

Master Khan
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I want to Dubai in Summer (in July), and I saw 2 guys digging under the hot sun (over 40c), I feel really sorry for them, they get paid £5 a day.

شمله ور خراساني
05-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I advise just IT professionals or those who want to go for business.The rest of the jobs for Afghans or Pashtuns are mostly related to labour or driving and both are very hectic and low paying jobs.
A friend of mine wants to go there and teach English to Saudis.

pir_Rokhan
05-11-2010, 07:33 PM
A friend of mine wants to go there and teach English to Saudis.

Though the whole lot of prophets could not teach them a bit of common sense ,however good luck to your friend. I would suggest him not to go for any private institute unless it is one of the govt universities in KSA. If your friend has US,UK degree it is a plus. The most prejudiced lot these guys are.

شمله ور خراساني
05-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Though the whole lot of prophets could not teach them abit of common sense ,however good luck to your friend.I would suggest him not to go for any private institute unless it is one of the govt universities in KSA.If your friend has US,UK degree it is a plus.The most prejudiced lot these guys are.
They are the biggest racists.

I have discouraged many from going there.

There is a Pakistani dude from UK. He is very devout Muslim. Poor guy moved to Saudi thinking he will end up in some Islamic utopia. After 3 months he moved back to UK saying there are many good Muslims in UK compared to bigotted racist ****bags in Saudi.

I don't understand why anyone would want to live there.

imb706
05-12-2010, 04:11 AM
Do they have a minimum or living wage in Saudi Arabia?