View Full Version : Pashtuns of Balochistan form anti-militant force

Bengal_Tiger
01-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Balochistan to form tribal force against militancy

By Ghani Kakar
For CentralAsiaOnline.com
2011-01-14

QUETTA – Pashtun tribal leaders in Balochistan have formed a committee to establish tribal force to address the militancy and threats to peace.

A 50-member joint committee was formed January 13 at a grand tribal jirga in Pishin, southern Balochistan.

More than 600 tribal leaders from across Balochistan participated in the jirga, chaired by Khan Abdul Samad Khan Achakzai.

“The new tribal force will be trained and equipped with latest technology,” Jirga spokesman Ulasyaar Khan told Central Asia Online. “They will take actions against those elements which are disturbing the law and order situation and creating hurdles in peace at Pashtun areas.”

http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/caii/xhtml/en_GB/features/caii/newsbriefs/2011/01/14/newsbrief-06 (http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/caii/xhtml/en_GB/features/caii/newsbriefs/2011/01/14/newsbrief-06)

BLS_1919v2.0
01-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Oh dear oh dear the same things started in Mainzanae Pashtunkhwa and Khyber Pashtunkhwa...now the game is shifting down south. Khudae dae khair kii nu.

کیش
01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Hurray!! More lashkars, who are worser then militants.

Bengal_Tiger
01-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Oh dear oh dear the same things started in Mainzanae Pashtunkhwa and Khyber Pashtunkhwa...now the game is shifting down south. Khudae dae khair kii nu.

There are areas where there have been lashkars formed by jirga and mashwera and consequently the Taliban have not been able to make any headway. Tribes such as the Yusufzais - whom we all know are the biggest in Pakhtunkhwa - have made it clear they have not time for the TTP.

The Pakhtoons of junoobi Pakhtunkhwa are quite well organized and unified. They have for instance made it clear to the BLA that they won't accept any nonsense from them. Everyone knows they are the most nationalistic Pakhtoons and very close to Pashtunwali.

Anyway not so long ago there was a fight between Kakars and Kasis in southern Pakhtunkhwa (Balochistan), so instead of turning their energy on each other they are now focusing on the real threat.

Thanks to great KHAN I AZAM, Shaheed Abdus Samad Khan Achakzai (rahmatullahi alaih) for creating the PMAP.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_knADFmHLB70/StWGlfWMzGI/AAAAAAAAABE/nlJ6ZEXyH9k/s320/Khanshaheedbaba.jpg

Shaheed KHAN i AZAM (rahmatullahi alaih)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_knADFmHLB70/SulJSx3xaKI/AAAAAAAAACM/oVUQgToRB9s/s400/Khan+Abdul+Samad+Khan+and+Khan+Abdul+Ghaffar+khan. jpg

KHAN i AZAM with great Fakhr i Afghan, Baba Badshah Khan (rahmatullahi alaih)

http://www.pactradio.com/_images/_news/Jirga%20pick_1.jpg

In my humble opinion, jirga and mashwera is what have protected Pashtoons for thousands of years and what will once again save them from the ISI-created and sponsored TTP and their masters in Langley, Virginia.

BLS_1919v2.0
01-15-2011, 05:49 PM
BT I am a yousafzai and other than the settled districts where yousafzais are, the rest have been militarized or are currently under army presence. They all started with these things.

Toramana
01-15-2011, 06:22 PM
This is another indication of the dilution of Pakistani state...Whatever amy be its outcome and effectiveness, the point is, people are losing trust in the state as a gaurantor of security....

Michin Khel
01-17-2011, 03:46 AM

I did not undertsand why you are against formation of lashkars?

gadoonwal
01-17-2011, 04:29 AM
So isi is shifting its terrorests to soaili pashtunkhwa.
Pashtun there are united and well organised.
down with pakistani establishment and isi.

graveyardofempires
01-17-2011, 10:58 AM
I did not undertsand why you are against formation of lashkars?
thats because than pashtun civilians will be fighting fellow pashtuns for dhaalkhors such as you.

BLS_1919v2.0
01-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Graveyard there is no need for that. No need to get personal with another member.

@Luffy, this is the same stuff that happened in other parts of Pashtunkhwa. It starts with militants, then lashkars, then double dealing among intel agencies and army...it squeezes the Pashtuns in the middle. That is why I have issues with it.

@Toranama....well this has been going on for awhile..things are spiraling.

Michin Khel
01-18-2011, 02:13 AM
thats because than pashtun civilians will be fighting fellow pashtuns for dhaalkhors such as you.
well nobody wants miscreants in their area whether they are talibans or baloch militannts. local lashkars are like innate immunity, natural defence against bad elements.

Michin Khel
01-18-2011, 02:17 AM
Graveyard there is no need for that. No need to get personal with another member.

@Luffy, this is the same stuff that happened in other parts of Pashtunkhwa. It starts with militants, then lashkars, then double dealing among intel agencies and army...it squeezes the Pashtuns in the middle. That is why I have issues with it.

@Toranama....well this has been going on for awhile..things are spiraling.

I got your point, agencies might be playing the role in infiltration of Talibans into Pashtun areas of Balochistan. But the article is not clear, i think the lashkars are formed against Baloch troublemakers

BLS_1919v2.0
01-18-2011, 03:09 AM
I got your point, agencies might be playing the role in infiltration of Talibans into Pashtun areas of Balochistan. But the article is not clear, i think the lashkars are formed against Baloch troublemakers

Baloch have no support no authority there, so that makes little sense. Baloch themselves say that they have no issue with the Pashtun areas nor lay any claim to it.