View Full Version : DOCUMENTARY: Afghanistan on the Dollar Trail - exposure of corruption in rebuilding

شمله ور خراساني
05-08-2010, 05:16 AM
http://vimeo.com/9388088

An Expose of the corruption that is wasting billions of dollars and undermining the West's attempts to democratize and rebuild Afghanistan.

Reporter/producer Paul Moreira tries to find out where the US$18 billion, given by major Western powers, has gone in Afghanistan. He follows the money trail from Europe to the suburbs of Kabul, confronting security guards employed by Afghan warlords and talking to aid organizations, asking them to explain how they have spent millions of dollars.

شمله ور خراساني
06-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Howcome non of the brave patriot Pashtuns who favor Karzai and crusaders ignore this thread?

AfghanSoulja
06-16-2010, 01:16 AM
these dollars are exactly where they were meant to end up; in the pockets of thugs and druglords. Money is the best way to supress nations and keep plundering them into darkness, just look at how much money they spent on their first nation people and all of that goes into the pockets of their chiefs

شمله ور خراساني
06-16-2010, 01:47 PM
these dollars are exactly where they were meant to end up; in the pockets of thugs and druglords. Money is the best way to supress nations and keep plundering them into darkness, just look at how much money they spent on their first nation people and all of that goes into the pockets of their chiefs
So why do you support the criminal government and their Crusader masters?

AfghanSoulja
06-16-2010, 01:53 PM
i dont, this is your assumption. Why would i support a country responsible for the destruction of our world..try reading what i write with a clear mind

شمله ور خراساني
06-16-2010, 02:06 PM
i dont, this is your assumption. Why would i support a country responsible for the destruction of our world..try reading what i write with a clear mind
In a few other posts you said stuff that made me think you are one of those supporters of the current regime and you support the Americans and their allies in their invasion of out country.

But if this is not so, then good. Alhamdulilah. We are on the same page.

AfghanSoulja
06-16-2010, 02:14 PM
Sangar i posted a video the other day it was from a documentary, i didnt post that to show the successes of NATO, even though the documentary was for that..But that video had a captured taliban, a pashtun..they asked him why he joined the taliban and the man broke down infront of the camera, if you had listened to what he had to say you would know what i was talking about. And yeah i believe that man

Skip to "4:15"

o70aX0lnVK4

شمله ور خراساني
06-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Sangar i posted a video the other day it was from a documentary, i didnt post that to show the successes of NATO, even though the documentary was for that..But that video had a captured taliban, a pashtun..they asked him why he joined the taliban and the man broke down infront of the camera, if you had listened to what he had to say you would know what i was talking about. And yeah i believe that man

Skip to "4:15"

o70aX0lnVK4
I know this. I also know who Lashkar Islam is. I have friends in Barra and Tira and Peshawar.

I know very well what all those different "taliban" outfits are like and who they represent and what they do.

But this kind of propaganda is used to fool people.

You see, you might have criminals and thieves posing as Taliban in Pakistan & Afghanistan.

But you have to be very ignorant of the situation on the ground in Afghanistan to assume all who fight and oppose the crusaders and the puppet regime in Afghanistan are criminals.

There are school teachers, doctors, college students, college professors, laborers, farmers and all other sorts of normal people who have taken up arms against the crusaders and their puppets.

Just go to Afghanistan and visit the rural areas. I'm sure 10 minutes drive outside Kabul will suffice to have you enter Taliban territory where you can ask them yourself who they are, and why they are fighting.

If foreign journalists can talk to them, I'm sure so can you. So do it. And we'll see how many thieves and criminals and robbers you will meet.