View Full Version : Pakistan/Afghanistan Dosti (Split)

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Nazia these things don't help us. Why are we saying pakistan afghanistan dosti zindabad? Why not Lar au bar Afghan/Pakhtun zindabad. Daa da sharm maqaam dae che pakhtaana wuss da afghanistan ao pakistan pa numm malgarssthiyaa kaee...walae zamung pakhto nang islam pura na woo...da pakistaniyat dae hissaab krrl. It should be enough that you consider pashutnkhwa your home for being pashtunkhwa not pakistan. Da Ahmad Shah Baba shamlae bandae mung byaa wosharmawaal.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Yaw Pakhtun da Afghanistan bairaagh raa makhae tha krrl bal da pakistan...dagha media ao propagandae pakhtaana thar mainz nifaaq jorrawaee. Sabaa ba raathlunkai pakhtaana daa na waee che tha pakhtun yae ao za pakhtun yam..bya ba waee za afghanii yamm ao tha pakistani...tuff nalath on this "dosti". I am sorry if my words sound harsh but this is a stark reality and we are getting fooled again (as usual).

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 12:26 AM
BS well orchestrated propaganda, the Jirga didn't produce any result because of Pakistan.lol You should go and randomly ask people on the streets and they will tell you straight that Pakistan is involved in terrorism that is killing our people on daily basis. By the way don't post that Panjabi/Pathan Mujrah dancing in here, it is an insult to our true Afghan culture. Enough that it is vandalised on the east side of Durrand.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 12:36 AM
BS threat and well orchestrated propaganda, the Jirga didn't produce any result because of Pakistan.lol You should go and randomly ask people on the streets and they will tell you straight that Pakistan is involved in terrorism that is killing our people on daily basis. By the way don't post that Panjabi/Pathan Mujrah dancing in here, it is an insult to our true Afghan culture. Enough that it is vandalised on the east side of Durrand.

peera don't put pashtunkhwa in the same boat as these pathans. Sure there are a number of sell outs. Dyuu pashtaana wosharmawaal ao sharmaee. Oogoraa da malgarsthyaa pa num zamung thar mainz nifaaq jorraee...pakhtaana saada khalk dee da dyuu pa khabaro ghwaleegee. We are the same nation and that is enough...we don't need pakistanism or afghanistanism. Bass domraa khabaraa porraa da che lar au bar Yaw Afghan.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 12:56 AM
There is no disagreement bro. I concur 100%. You know my stand, I love my brothers but I hate Pathans sharmedali and their Nazia Iqbal BS.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 01:18 AM
da zargonoo afghanano qatel tha da dosti aw zindabad chaghey? walah zara mi khog shey chey dase khabarey da pakhtano nah awram. mong waioo chey worona pri bal koroo aw dew wartha ji zindabad chaghey wahee. nor ba mong sa waioo kho khodey mo poha kah
Ka pakhtaana pwae woo wrora da wrazae na raathlae...kho Khudae dae pwae kee.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Da presenter Salim Safi loy da khnzir zoy Pathan dee. I remeber when he tried to interview Karzai in Urdu to project that he is the loyal spee zoy. Uffffff kana pa tanda yee pa ghata goola westal pakar dee.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Ka pakhtaana pwae woo wrora da wrazae na raathlae...kho Khudae dae pwae kee.

We need a hit squad, I mean it to start eliminanting da khra zamon amongst us. Wraz ba ee rassi.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 01:33 AM
If you guys are against the Govt says so, I have nothing but love for the citizens of Pakistan. Punjabi,Sindhi are my brothers and they have looked out for us when we needed help.

I am not talking about the govt. I have very good Punjabi friends, and I love them to death.

Love from Afghanistan.

I have friends from different backgrounds too. However we have to look out for our interests, not others. For 30 years Pashtuns on both sides like donkeys got played, be it by soviets, americans, pakistan, iran, etc. You name it, we did a wonderful job of either ruining our selves or selling each other out. Don't you think we should separate our interests as Pashtun/Afghans to our personal encounters?

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 01:40 AM
^I think we should be a bit more realistic.

Khor I am being as realist as possible. As of now we are sandwiched between states using our area as a proxy war. Even now after all this damage, pakistan has a policy, india has a policy, but we Pashtuns/Afghans, like donkeys, are stuck in the middle. Dazed and confused. Realistically if we Pashtuns don't fix ourselves up then we are in for more and more damage. It reminds of this example someone told me once...pashtuns are like dinosaurs, old, and not willing to change.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Right on Nazia guley, that is what BLS is also saying. I love all my friends; white, black, Pakistani and Indians. My nation's interest has nothing to do with my friends. You friends and who you would die for is your personal issue, I can turn around and say I would die for my Indian, Chinese and Isrlaili friends too.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Education is what we need, not Anti behaviors.

What is "anti" about looking out for some key interests. If they are burning our land, we should at least not be stupid and get our interests through.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Ok Nostradamus, so it is education. Ok, we get it now. Next please.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 02:22 AM
We are basically 1 country. I see no difference.

wo pashtunkhwa ao afghanistan.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 03:03 AM
The last two videos are absolutely disgusting as filth can get. Alteast get proper Afghans for the videos. Two dirty gay Pathans after getting their Mujrah training in LA-***** is singing about Pashtana and Afghans. Give me a break. You dirty Pathans must be proud of that P-a-k-i Lolywood BS acting. lol

Please spare our culture and language at least. Pashtuns beware what they are turning you into. Pee on their Nazia Iqbal and Khyber TV and those fat La-***** chicks dancing in the back. For heaven's sake. There is no such a thing as a Faki being Afghans. Those Afghans epecially in rural Pashtunkhwa/tribal areas/Afghanistan should immune itself from the filth killing out culture. Pathans go to hell.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 03:10 AM
You dirty Pathans should have these fat Faki chicks singing to you in Urdu or Punjabi whatever, we really don't want them singing in Pashtu. Urrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Der ala thread na ghool deee!

Dinosaur Khan
05-08-2010, 03:31 AM
There is no disagreement bro. I concur 100%. You know my stand, I love my brothers but I hate Pathans sharmedali and their Nazia Iqbal BS.
I hate the afghanistani prostitutes in peshawer

Dinosaur Khan
05-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Yaw Pakhtun da Afghanistan bairaagh raa makhae tha krrl bal da pakistan...dagha media ao propagandae pakhtaana thar mainz nifaaq jorrawaee. Sabaa ba raathlunkai pakhtaana daa na waee che tha pakhtun yae ao za pakhtun yam..bya ba waee za afghanii yamm ao tha pakistani...tuff nalath on this "dosti". I am sorry if my words sound harsh but this is a stark reality and we are getting fooled again (as usual).

Dear you deserve the title of ghadar-e-pakhtunkhwa................because these afghanistanis are abusing pashtuns of pakhtunkhwa and you are encouraging them.

Dinosaur Khan
05-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Da presenter Salim Safi loy da khnzir zoy Pathan dee. I remeber when he tried to interview Karzai in Urdu to project that he is the loyal spee zoy. Uffffff kana pa tanda yee pa ghata goola westal pakar dee.
what is your problem dear?
Urdu is the national langauge of pakistan, program of salim safi jirga is on geo tv, rest of pakistanis dont understand pashto...to convey the message to rest of pakistanis, salim safi, asfandarya wali or achakzai are supposed to speak in urdu or english.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 03:51 AM
I hate the afghanistani prostitutes in peshawer

So do I but Pathans are the worse of all prostitues. Good to that you are a Pathan and not Pashtun.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 03:53 AM
salim safi kho deer dawos baniadam dey, da panjabiano da parmakhtag larey sarey.
khair da kho da Karzai kamzorey wa chey pa ordu kiye interview warkawala. ka sok jarey aw ka khandey karzai tha pakar wa chey pokhtu ye wey.
ka bada mi owey?

1000% da reeshtia wowayaley. Kum beghirata ba tasara mu'afeqa nakwai. Of course I agree bro. I wish I was Karzai and you would've seen what my response to that fool khanzir would've been.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Dear you deserve the title of ghadar-e-pakhtunkhwa................because these afghanistanis are abusing pashtuns of pakhtunkhwa and you are encouraging them.

According to you beghairat Pathans and Faki Badshah Khan baba was also ghadar. Only a beghairat like you would abuse Pashtuns of Pashtunkhwa. I defend Pashtuns anywhere. I get hurt more and feel the pain more since you beghairats have grown sensless. Ta pa tsa khabar ye, confuse saray ye.:cryy:

MazloomyarMaseed
05-08-2010, 04:59 AM
Dear Nazia

I could not resist but to write a comment in regards to your unconditional love for Pakistan and this myth of it uniting with Afghanistan.

I understand, you may enjoy going out for a curry with your Punjabi friends but however not all of us experience the joys of life with them as you do. Firstly, You can not say, just because you have punjabi friends means they are all lovely and benefitcial to us all.

I suggest you to ask them what they thnk of Pashtuns turning to Afghanistan and they will give you a whole list of bad insults ranging from Raw agent to Mossad agent and traitor.

Nazia, do you know what the term stratgic depth means? it means Paksitan wants to control Afghanistan through any means including destroying it again, It is the Same Pakistan who said we must keep Kabul burning and make sure its our loyal servent during the zia ul haq time.

Pakistan does not want to see Pashtuns united, just because you enjoy a kebab in Islamabad, does this change the abolishment of the FCR or the treatment of Afghan Idps or Pashtunkhwa IDPS.

You can just say ohhh sindhis and punjabis are my brothers and sisters and ignore reality, you say reality check, have you ever been to the bombed areas or met with the IDPS who are homeless without food or water due to your bloody Punjabi army and its resources to feed its greeedy people.

You should go outside and see the reality and i suggest you get a reality check and see how Pashtuns are being abused.

Iam not like others, with all the kurey and lovely talk, Anybody who is a threat to Pashtuns should be dealt with.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 05:07 AM
Maseeda, Ziaulhaq's exact words to his generals and ISI were:"keep water boiling in Kabul at the right temprature". Meaning do it nicely for the joy of it.

Afghan_Soldier
05-08-2010, 05:10 AM
Dinosauraa padi panjabianoo deer ziat khafakegey, khodey khabar chey sa di pakey ledaley di....
chey sok da pakhtunkhowa da mazlom pakhtano da pa haq ki khabara kai, hagha tha tho ghadar wii,
lagkoti sharam haiya waka

Marchak, Daal, Toor makh, ganda bretoona aw toora kona and rolling in Chaudri's lap. Aw booy ye deer khwash de. I bet you, dai hum humagha see day.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-08-2010, 11:49 AM
You dirty Pathans should have these fat Faki chicks singing to you in Urdu or Punjabi whatever, we really don't want them singing in Pashtu. Urrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Der ala thread na ghool deee!

Mara, da gha napak panjabyan deer sakth kwaneetub gwanay khalq dai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcpWXwsVr4U

da gha kwanara waksa, she say like a angreeza "heres the peshawerite"

Da gha Kwanneetub waksa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM2lC1wZ5T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyqIVnwFXCI&feature=related

abubaker
05-08-2010, 12:03 PM
The last two videos are absolutely disgusting as filth can get. Alteast get proper Afghans for the videos. Two dirty gay Pathans after getting their Mujrah training in LA-***** is singing about Pashtana and Afghans. Give me a break. You dirty Pathans must be proud of that P-a-k-i Lolywood BS acting. lol

Please spare our culture and language at least. Pashtuns beware what they are turning you into. Pee on their Nazia Iqbal and Khyber TV and those fat La-***** chicks dancing in the back. For heaven's sake. There is no such a thing as a Faki being Afghans. Those Afghans epecially in rural Pashtunkhwa/tribal areas/Afghanistan should immune itself from the filth killing out culture. Pathans go to hell.

lol

BLS_1919v2.0
05-08-2010, 03:16 PM

How am I the ghaddar? I look at Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan equally. If either abuse them, I will go after them. So kindly point out to where?

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 04:27 AM
According to you beghairat Pathans and Faki Badshah Khan baba was also ghadar. Only a beghairat like you would abuse Pashtuns of Pashtunkhwa. I defend Pashtuns anywhere. I get hurt more and feel the pain more since you beghairats have grown sensless. Ta pa tsa khabar ye, confuse saray ye.:cryy:
Nice way of expressing aggression, you are reported.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Daa da sharm maqaam dae che pakhtaana wuss da afghanistan ao pakistan pa numm malgarssthiyaa kaee...walae zamung pakhto nang islam pura na woo...da pakistaniyat dae hissaab krrl. .
Weekh sha, komay dunya k wasegay? Pakistan you haqiq da awo wajood lari. enough with your fantasies.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 11:30 AM
BS well orchestrated propaganda, the Jirga didn't produce any result because of Pakistan.lol You should go and randomly ask people on the streets and they will tell you straight that Pakistan is involved in terrorism that is killing our people on daily basis. By the way don't post that Panjabi/Pathan Mujrah dancing in here, it is an insult to our true Afghan culture. Enough that it is vandalised on the east side of Durrand.
THis is your thinking about pakhtunkhwa....................I am wondering that no sensible pashtun is condemning you for your such thinking.

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 11:42 AM
THis is your thinking about pakhtunkhwa....................I am wondering that no sensible pashtun is condemning you for your such thinking.

So is this another way of saying that you're the sensible one here? I don't think so mate, you are to the extreme opposite. No Pashtun in his/her right mind would defend you there. Try your best. You are a waste.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 11:57 AM
So is this another way of saying that you're the sensible one here? I don't think so mate, you are to the extreme opposite. No Pashtun in his/her right mind would defend you there. Try your best. You are a waste.

Get a life and try to grow up a bit, instead of throwing personal attacks here and there, share with us your mature side, if you have which i doubt .

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
So far I haven't seen a one post from worth anything. My comment to you are my observation of you and to respond in proportionate. So what did you mean by sensible?

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 12:29 PM
When we Pakistanis stop sending suicide bombers to Kabul I think Afghanistanis will like us more.

currently I wouldn't mind if they hate us or chose inidans over us since they found our captain trying to cause terrorism.
I have no problem with friendship of india with afghanistan........i just dont want my soil of pakhtunkhwa to be hitted by terrorism, source of which is india from soil of afghanistan. In a way afghanistanis are supporting killing of their own brothers.

The resistance against US in afghanistan is by their own local people (talibans) .....they seek help from ISI and ISI provide them help. So afghanistanis should stop seeking help from pakistan for their fight against US....every thing will become fine.....

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Weekh sha, komay dunya k wasegay? Pakistan you haqiq da awo wajood lari. enough with your fantasies.

How does that make a ghaddar though? BTW Yugoslavia was once a haqiqat...israel is a haqiqat too, and Palestine is a fantasy, no? Ajjb khalk yae

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Dinosaur,

I hope your aas is blown to as many pieces as possible as you are of no good to no one. You are a little ISI pub running up you mouth. There is no Indians or Afghans killing any one in the form of their brothers. The last thing Afghanistan wants is a policy of supporting and executing terrorism, it is a Pakistani propaganda at various levels and for many intents. The military has to justify its grip over politics in Pakistan and the anti Indian propaganda is what keeps them have the ultimate say in Pakistani politics. There is no proof, if there were any then you provide them here or your government would to the international community, while the other way around is what even you confirm. Taliban are a non-state actor and are committing terrorism and your state provides them support. Are you in your right state of mind?

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 12:59 PM
How does that make a ghaddar though? BTW Yugoslavia was once a haqiqat...israel is a haqiqat too, and Palestine is a fantasy, no? Ajjb khalk yae
Fialhaal kho haqiat da kana.....
Tu ghadar-e-pakhtunkhwa ye, manam de che afghan soldier bande zhagh wakay ya nasihat warta wakay.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Fialhaal kho haqiat da kana.....
Tu ghadar-e-pakhtunkhwa ye, manam de che afghan soldier bande zhagh wakay ya nasihat warta wakay.

I already called him out on insulting pashtunkhwa pashtuns, but he told me that he is not against pashtunkhwa pashtuns, just supporters of pak state. Nu he was right I am also against such pashtuns, so why should defend them? Pa display pic kae dae da pakistan anzoor dae au ghaddar nur tha waee lolzz...pa kam duniya kae proth yae?

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 01:04 PM
I already called him out on insulting pashtunkhwa pashtuns, but he told me that he is not against pashtunkhwa pashtuns, just supporters of pak state. Nu he was right I am also against such pashtuns, so why should defend them? Pa display pic kae dae da pakistan anzoor dae au ghaddar nur tha waee lolzz...pa kam duniya kae proth yae?

I dont know from where you are originated, he is openly and clearly insulting all pashtuns of pakhtunkhwa in his posts.......

Shangla khalak ma sharma wa

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 01:06 PM
I dont know from where you are originated, he is openly and clearly insulting all pashtuns of pakhtunkhwa in his posts.......

Shangla khalak ma sharma wa

Come pm these insulting posts, then I will talk to him. Show them to me. I have already talked to him about anyways. Second of all, I doubt I am shaming shangla people, however you aren`t doing a good job lolz.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Come pm these insulting posts, then I will talk to him. Show them to me. I have already talked to him about anyways. Second of all, I doubt I am shaming shangla people, however you aren`t doing a good job lolz.

You are a great disappointment.............You yourself do not possess enough sensory receptors that you cant detect his insultings by yourself? stargay de pataty karay di.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 01:15 PM
You are a great disappointment.............You yourself do not possess enough sensory receptors that you cant detect his insultings by yourself? stargay de pataty karay di.

marra asae zaan na lagyaa yae...aghha posts raatha okhawae. I have already talked to him about a post of his, other than that send the other ones. If you can`t find them then please stop wasting time.

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 01:24 PM

BLS,

Wlahe belahe suma tellahe che I am not insulting no Pashtun. I love Pashtunkhwa and I love my people and I cannot betray my blood, what kind of BS is that man? Where the hell did I remotely abuse Pashtunkhwa? Where? Do you mean the fat chicks and Pathans? Com'on saraya!

It makes me angry when my Pashtuns pride is abused in Pashtunkhwa allah de hedayat toolo ta wokree! Yes I am ashamed of the state of so called Pashtunkhwa, you blame me? Should we stick our head in the sand and pretend nothing is happening?

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 01:27 PM

Brother BLS ta da ghairati saray zoy aw da true Pashtanay moor na ye. I will stand to your blullet and take it pa tooro lemo. You know what that means. Com'on man you know what I mean. I love ghairati people, I just hate Pathans man. I cannot forgive them.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 01:33 PM
marra asae zaan na lagyaa yae...aghha posts raatha okhawae. I have already talked to him about a post of his, other than that send the other ones. If you can`t find them then please stop wasting time.

I am taliking with tor khan and i have mentioned his posts to tor khan, he is dealing the matter.... you will be of no use in this matter

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:00 PM
I am taliking with tor khan and i have mentioned his posts to tor khan, he is dealing the matter.... you will be of no use in this matter

I never said I would be of use, but you levelled certain accusations then you tried to spite me for not `defending pashtunkhwa`hence I am a ghaddar to it, whereas you have the display pic that would state otherwise.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 02:16 PM
I never said I would be of use, but you levelled certain accusations then you tried to spite me for not `defending pashtunkhwa`hence I am a ghaddar to it, whereas you have the display pic that would state otherwise.
Make up your mind to which country you belong.....dont give me a chance to call you a victim of identity crisis.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Make up your mind to which country you belong.....dont give me a chance to call you a victim of identity crisis.

I know where I belong to, you don`t. My loyalty is clear, its just yours isn`t. Don`t vent your frustrations on me or your broken loyalties.

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I know where I belong to, you don`t. My loyalty is clear, its just yours isn`t. Don`t vent your frustrations on me or your broken loyalties.
Then answer me to which country you belong? dont say aain bain shain

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Then answer me to which country you belong? dont say aain bain shain

I belong to Pashtuns, I don`t care about the country. Now let me ask you the question. Who are you loyal to? Pashtuns or Pakistan.

Afghan_Soldier
05-10-2010, 02:36 PM

Very funny indeed. Coming from you. Hahahaha

Dinosaur Khan
05-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I belong to Pashtuns, I don`t care about the country. Now let me ask you the question. Who are you loyal to? Pashtuns or Pakistan.

Dont give confused feedback..."pashtuns" is not a country....give me the name of proper country u belong to.

i am pashtun and my country is pakistan.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Dont give confused feedback..."pashtuns" is not a country....give me the name of proper country u belong to.

i am pashtun and my country is pakistan.

I have already answered your question, now answer mine. Who are you loyal to?
Wardak wrora zakaa kho za hairaan yamm, che kalaa yaw khabara kaee kala bal.

Son of Mountains
05-10-2010, 02:46 PM
@dino
these westernizd persianizd pashtuns have never been to Pashtunkhwa. So when on internet, they read that oh there exist some pakistani patriotic Pashtuns too...they become surprised and abusive. They do not know ground facts. They must spend some time in Pashtunkhwa before becoming Mama of the nation.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Son of mountains I have lived there adn studied there, neither am I persianized or westernized. Zamung kor kae khalk pakhto waaee. I can read the language Alhamdullilah and have been brought up in pashto. We even do sathar here...so please don`t put your generalizations on us. Manana.

Son of Mountains
05-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Yes wardak is part of afganistan. So that u hate pakistan. I understand ur frustration. No worries.
@bls...i am surprizd to know if u ll say that u have not find majority pashtuns there pakistan loving. Be honest marra.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Yes wardak is part of afganistan. So that u hate pakistan. I understand ur frustration. No worries.
@bls...i am surprizd to know if u ll say that u have not find majority pashtuns there pakistan loving. Be honest marra.

Did I tell you majority loved or hated it? I am not a pollster to pick and choose. However don`t think that these operations have made people love Pakistan. If anything the love has diminished and is diminishing. I am speaking to you from my experience, from how see things politically and historically. I never put myself on a pedestal to represent 50 million people, but how many of you sugarcoat it is beyond comprehension. Now be honest with me SOM, if your village was bombed by f-16s or used in a double game by army and militants...tell me then would you cheer pakistan? Is it possible to? Pakistan used a far more heavy handed approach in Pashtunkhwa than India ever did in Kashmir, yet you all expect kashmiris to curse india and for us to love Pakistan. Is that a logical thing to expect or say?

Son of Mountains
05-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Graan bls wrora:
i feel it. I m not supporting devilse of pakistani govt and dollar supporting agencies which are actual responsible for all destructions in pashtunkhwa.
My point is that i have found majority pashtuns near me from waziristan, bajaur, peshawar, sawabi, swat, mardan, attock, khohat, bannu...all over pashtunkhwa, i never felt them anti pakistan. Rather they all are patriotics. Only i found anti pakistan miniorities of pashtuns in Balochistan. I could be anti pakistan, if i find pashtuns near me are anti pakistan in majority. Which is not the case. So, sorry to say, i am not agree with all of ur statements.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Graan bls wrora:
i feel it. I m not supporting devilse of pakistani govt and dollar supporting agencies which are actual responsible for all destructions in pashtunkhwa.
My point is that i have found majority pashtuns near me from waziristan, bajaur, peshawar, sawabi, swat, mardan, attock, khohat, bannu...all over pashtunkhwa, i never felt them anti pakistan. Rather they all are patriotics. Only i found anti pakistan miniorities of pashtuns in Balochistan. I could be anti pakistan, if i find pashtuns near me are anti pakistan in majority. Which is not the case. So, sorry to say, i am not agree with all of ur statements.

Well fair enough that is your opinion. My experience is different, and so are many others.

Dinosaur Khan
05-11-2010, 03:32 AM
Well fair enough that is your opinion. My experience is different, and so are many others.
An infant living in pakhtunkhwa will have more experience on pashtun matters and realities than you

MazloomyarMaseed
05-11-2010, 04:11 AM
@dino
these westernizd persianizd pashtuns have never been to Pashtunkhwa. So when on internet, they read that oh there exist some pakistani patriotic Pashtuns too...they become surprised and abusive. They do not know ground facts. They must spend some time in Pashtunkhwa before becoming Mama of the nation.

So are you a Pakistanified Desified Supporter of Mehmood Achakzai, have you ever waved the Pakistani flag in Quetta infront of his supporters? I wonder what they would say to that, Ive got many friends who are his registered supporters and workers and none of them say they are Pakistani? what does this indicate to you. Obviously Mr Achakzai can not openly insult Pakistan as Pakistan has a track record of eliminating opposition but however, i am sure he will never forget what happened to his father and the suffer he faced by the Pakistan country

BLS_1919v2.0
05-11-2010, 12:33 PM
An infant living in pakhtunkhwa will have more experience on pashtun matters and realities than you

Loll is this coming from the guy who has contradicted by every swati here. Buddy, I am a lot more aware than you, you just have other motives to accept Pakistan, which I know very well. Every other post of yours contradicts the other, you can't even stand on any issue. Surely someone who is confused should not lecture others.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-11-2010, 12:34 PM
So are you a Pakistanified Desified Supporter of Mehmood Achakzai, have you ever waved the Pakistani flag in Quetta infront of his supporters? I wonder what they would say to that, Ive got many friends who are his registered supporters and workers and none of them say they are Pakistani? what does this indicate to you. Obviously Mr Achakzai can not openly insult Pakistan as Pakistan has a track record of eliminating opposition but however, i am sure he will never forget what happened to his father and the suffer he faced by the Pakistan country

That is the funny thing, ANP supporters are far more lax to their attitude towards Pakistan than PKMAP. The PKMAP cats are hardcore nationalists, no way on earth they would even accept half the things these people say.

karachipashtun
05-11-2010, 01:20 PM
^Both of them obviously work for Pakistani interests.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
^Both of them obviously work for Pakistani interests.

I highly doubt PKMAP stands can be seen in light of Pakistani interests.

afghan
05-12-2010, 02:14 AM
i find Atsakzai saeb one of the greatest and patiotic afghan, i have seen his speaches in Afghan _faki jirgah he sounds very sincere and honest. i wish we had a leader like him.