View Full Version : ~ Easy to Prepare Foods & Recipes

Mayana
01-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Salamalaikum,

being a busy student who doesn't want to spend money eating out everyday but can't seem to find too much time to prepare food either, I am a fan of easy, healthy and nutritional foods.
I usually cook pasta at night and take it with me to school the next morning. Sometimes I make a salad and add pasta to it so it fills me up more. But unfortunately, most of the time, I end up eating out.

Here, we can share recipes and ideas, inshAllah.

Here's one thing I prepared tonight, let's call it a chicken spread/salad.

- Cook some chicken in the pressure cooker and boil some broccoli. (It doesn't matter if the chicken turns out too soft)
- Shred some carrots
- Cut up some tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, celery etc

When the chicken is ready, blend it with a hand blender and add pepper and garlic salt to it.
When the broccoli is ready, cut up the heads and add it to a bowl along with the carrots, and the blended chicken. Add some mayonnaise.

Now spread the mixture on your favorite bread, add tomatoes, cucumbers celery etc. as you wish and enjoy!

Bon Apetit!

Azad Khel
01-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Salamalaikum,

being a busy student who doesn't want to spend money eating out everyday but can't seem to find too much time to prepare food either, I am a fan of easy, healthy and nutritional foods.
I usually cook pasta at night and take it with me to school the next morning. Sometimes I make a salad and add pasta to it so it fills me up more. But unfortunately, most of the time, I end up eating out.

Here, we can share recipes and ideas, inshAllah.

Here's one thing I prepared tonight, let's call it a chicken spread/salad.

- Cook some chicken in the pressure cooker and boil some broccoli. (It doesn't matter if the chicken turns out too soft)
- Shred some carrots
- Cut up some tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, celery etc

When the chicken is ready, blend it with a hand blender and add pepper and garlic salt to it.
When the broccoli is ready, cut up the heads and add it to a bowl along with the carrots, and the blended chicken. Add some mayonnaise.

Now spread the mixture on your favorite bread, add tomatoes, cucumbers celery etc. as you wish and enjoy!

Bon Apetit!

bas chi tayar shi..................lag shan ti dekhua ra olega...............mung kho bas tayar khuarak ta nast yu.....................chi chaa merman ba tayara karhey vi nu...............da kitchen daa langey kungey rana na kigi..........ka pa exam ki kamyabi ghuorhi nu khairatuna mairatuna kawa......Bibi shireni ta mi hum dagha khabara kawala..............

Mayana
01-11-2011, 12:38 AM
:running:
Tayaar Khorrak nan saba chaa ta rasijhi? =P
Dagha chi tayar si, bala chi Makh rra arrayeh, shay may nayi paata, garda khorral sawee yi. Da de khoa ee khoa Lejhallo ta nasee paata :tongue:

Pa khpala ham yaw shay may pakhawa, bia Bibi Shirina bia ham khoshaala kijhi =D

abubaker
01-11-2011, 12:41 AM
i find potato to be the easiest to cook

mix some whole new potatoes in fresh mint, coriander, and garlic paste with some lime juice and cook in the oven

Mayana
01-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Oh! that reminds me..

Boil some potatoes, smash them up, cut some parsley up and mix it in, add lemon, salt & pepper and some mayo.. and vois-la. It tastes really good =D

Generally, the combination of potatoes, parsley and lemon tastes really good, try it with fish!

Azad Khel
01-11-2011, 01:22 AM
:running:
Tayaar Khorrak nan saba chaa ta rasijhi? =P
Dagha chi tayar si, bala chi Makh rra arrayeh, shay may nayi paata, garda khorral sawee yi. Da de khoa ee khoa Lejhallo ta nasee paata :tongue:

Pa khpala ham yaw shay may pakhawa, bia Bibi Shirina bia ham khoshaala kijhi =D

yara Mayeni...................sta khuakha da nu...............maa kho owey chi pa khairatunu ki sawab ziat dey zaka mi mashwara dar krha..............za nu Bibi Sherini ta ba khuast oku...............ka tsa ti ziat sho............

Mayana
01-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Da Khairaato Barakat ra maloom dai au Khairatoona ba ham kawama, amaada osa :tongue:

graveyardofempires
01-11-2011, 01:33 AM
eggs with tomato pudding/sauce

how do you call that pan where you cook eggs?:awkward:

ok take that put it on fire put some oil in there after a few seconds pour in some tomato sauce(my english is getting worse when im talking about food)let it cook for a minute or two,throw in one or two eggs,mix it all samsey pe ke wewaha,one and a half minutes and it will be ready.
a total time of 5minutes i think.
spray some salt and black paper on top.
very easy and cheap.

i can also teach how to make pirakey

Mayana
01-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Afghan Style Eggs..

cut up some onions, tomatoes and cilantro.

Fry the onions until they're golden/see-through, add the tomatoes and fry until the juice is kind of dried up. Add 2-3 eggs, add some dry basil or oregano. When cooked,, season with salt & pepper and add the cilantro on top. Enjoy. =)

Mr.Niazi
01-16-2011, 03:32 PM
salam to every one...thanks for the thread khorey ...i found eggs and beans easyy too cook

Haris
05-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Beans on toast.

Beans in microwave.
Bread in toaster.
Serve together.

Your welcome.

Midnight_Sun
05-31-2011, 12:46 AM
Beans on toast.

Beans in microwave.
Bread in toaster.
Serve together.

Your welcome.

Sounds fartastic.

Laila
05-31-2011, 01:51 AM
Afghan Style Eggs..

cut up some onions, tomatoes and cilantro.

Fry the onions until they're golden/see-through, add the tomatoes and fry until the juice is kind of dried up. Add 2-3 eggs, add some dry basil or oregano. When cooked,, season with salt & pepper and add the cilantro on top. Enjoy. =)

ohhhhhhhh now Mayana is talking

tohom bajanrome :loveit::loveit::loveit: Its what my family eats every Sunday brunch together

Nora
05-31-2011, 07:57 AM
looks like all pf ppl are a chef LOL
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/authors/A.-Chef-356.jpeg