View Full Version : Pakistani attempts to commit terrorism in Times Square,Manhattan,NY.

شمله ور خراساني
05-06-2010, 06:13 PM
what makes you think it's true? What makes you think this whole media circus is true?

شمله ور خراساني
05-06-2010, 06:14 PM
The Times Square Bomber: What we thought we knew

Posted By Joshua Keating ( Thursday, May 6, 2010 - 12:12 PM Share (
As the story of the failed Times Square bombing has unfolded, a number of theories and even purported facts have fallen by the wayside:

The bomber was a "lone wolf." ( Or maybe he was actually trained in Pakistan.
The bomber was a "white male." ( Or a light-skinned South Asian.
The guy taking off his shirt in the video was involved. ( not (
Vietnam veteran Lance Orton ( first noticed the smoking van. Or maybe it was Senegalese immigrant Aliou Niasse (
The bombing was in response ( to South Park's depiction of the Prophet Muhammed. Or U.S. foreign policy (
Faisal Shahzad was arrested with two other men. But they didn't do anything (
Faisal Shahzad is from Karachi. Or maybe it was ( Peshawar. Or Kashmir.
Faisal Shahzad's father was a Pakistani military official. Or maybe it was his grandfather (
The Pakistani Taliban took credit ( for the attempt. Until they denied it ( But it still kinda seems like ( they did it.

These are just off the top of my head. Readers are invited to add any others that I missed.
Moral of the story: more reporting in the wake of an event like this doesn't necessarily mean more reliable information. Take it all with a grain of salt.

05-07-2010, 12:05 AM
innocent till proven guilty. i am surprised you pass on baseless judgments just like the rest of them out there..

05-07-2010, 12:30 AM
so? your "keyword" doesn't do anything for his innocence.

05-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Do not forget. The material used was not explosive.

Master Khan
05-07-2010, 07:48 PM
why are these people always in****ing and ruining our image.
whoever is behind this is not a muslim thats for sure.