Sheenka
12-23-2010, 10:39 AM
welcome

eyeliner
12-23-2010, 10:39 AM
welcome to pf

Manzareh
12-23-2010, 10:45 AM
walaikum salaam Shareef, i think you should have say "hi" instead though, half the people here are not muslim or dont admit that there muslim lol you probly dont no what im talking about..but soon you will if your a muslim joining PF

Admin Khan
12-23-2010, 12:01 PM
walaikum salaam Shareef, i think you should have say "hi" instead though, half the people here are not muslim or dont admit that there muslim lol you probly dont no what im talking about..but soon you will if your a muslim joining PF
That's a lie.

Walaikum Salam Shareef Khan, welcome aboard.

Gulalai
12-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Pa khair raghley Sahreef wrora! i hope you enjoy it here (:

Mayana
12-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Ooooooh Ustada ta jor ye pakhair ye?
tollll malgari sha di pakhair tirigi?

I finally joined che tas sara Pashto zda kawam =P

Shukr alhamdulillah. Sha su chi raghleh chi dalta Pashto zda keh :smile1:

That is incorrect.
And even if it was correct that does not deprive Shareef jaan here from his right of greeting people with "Salamalaikum" :smile1:

Yousafzai Pakhtun
12-23-2010, 11:56 PM

That's a lie.

Admin khana! He is right........Manzareh has his own version of Islam.....:smile1:

Those who disagree these people they are declared as Kuffar.....asaaney fitwey dee, zaan trey saata.......:tongue:

Dr. Hasan wayee:

زما مزدوري د دنيا مينه ګڼي
خو د جابر په خېرات شکر وائي
دۀ ته په ټول جنت کښې حُوري ښکاري
خو زما د خال تعريف ته کفر وائي

Ohh sorry!

Welcome Shareef!

Forum ta pakhair raaghley, heela laroo che PF ke ba staso wakht der pa sharafat teregee au dero shareefo khalqo sara ba ashna shay....:hug1"

graveyardofempires
12-24-2010, 12:58 AM
Manana, pakhair osey wrora =o)

khair sha ,saal dey
pe khair rally,senga yee khe yee
rasha raghegey wuuza.
:runaround:

graveyardofempires
12-24-2010, 01:00 AM

you really need to calm down mate.

Manzareh
12-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Admin.

When somebody says "half of the people here" it doesnt literally mean half the people, its a PHRASE. and it was a sarcastic comment no need to play dumb as though you dont no what i mean. its a lie not to admit you welcome kuffar here to blaspheme about Islam, yes or no??

Manzareh
12-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Admin khana! He is right........Manzareh has his own version of Islam.....:smile1:

Those who disagree these people they are declared as Kuffar.....asaaney fitwey dee, zaan trey saata.......:tongue:

Dr. Hasan wayee:

زما مزدوري د دنيا مينه ګڼي
خو د جابر په خېرات شکر وائي
دۀ ته په ټول جنت کښې حُوري ښکاري
خو زما د خال تعريف ته کفر وائي

Ohh sorry!

Welcome Shareef!

Forum ta pakhair raaghley, heela laroo che PF ke ba staso wakht der pa sharafat teregee au dero shareefo khalqo sara ba ashna shay....:hug1"

who the heck are you to say i have my own version of islam. you dont even know me, whats my version of islam smartarse?? im waiting for a response

kakargirl
12-25-2010, 10:57 PM
pa khair raghlai wrora

Michin Khel
12-27-2010, 04:14 AM
welcome
shareef from AF?