View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33

Laila
05-25-2010, 06:41 PM
^^ Hey have you talked to SK? tell her to start contributing....she told me she would after finals

I miss her :love:

Laila
05-25-2010, 06:41 PM
^^ Hey have you talked to SK? tell her to start contributing....she told me she would after finals

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 06:49 PM

Lol sk told me that shes not into all this foruming lol, she hardly comes on anyway..But yeah when I get the chance I will tell her insha allah..

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 06:49 PM

Lol sk told me that shes not into all this foruming lol, she hardly comes on anyway..But yeah when I get the chance I will tell her insha allah..

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM
muslimah is here! I had a horrible day. I am now in bed crying like a big baby...cheer me up!
Chocolate usually helps. :)

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM
muslimah is here! I had a horrible day. I am now in bed crying like a big baby...cheer me up!

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:09 PM
i need to get out of debate sections and relax my mind haha... it is addictive though

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:09 PM
i need to get out of debate sections and relax my mind haha... it is addictive though

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:10 PM
Lets debate chocolate. Good or not good?

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:10 PM

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:11 PM
^bad for health... good for taste budds... umm umm ummmm... yummy!

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:11 PM
^bad for health... good for taste budds... umm umm ummmm... yummy!

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:12 PM
and why have u cried all day my lady?

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:12 PM
and why have u cried all day my lady?

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM

Whats wrong dear sister...hmm I have had those days too, I usually winded down with a punch bag and lay into it..Trust me it really helps.

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:13 PM

Whats wrong dear sister...hmm I have had those days too, I usually winded down with a punch bag and lay into it..Trust me it really helps.

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:14 PM
^ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i can dance for you... would that help release ur stress...

*gets up and starts attan*

maida maidaaaaaaaaa...

Edit: that was for Sabrina

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:14 PM
^ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... i can dance for you... would that help release ur stress...

maida maidaaaaaaaaa...

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM

Hmm too much not good..a bar a week good:), I have read chocolate to some extent it is good but I don't know why..I think its something to do with health..any doctors care to elaborate?:)

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM

Hmm too much not good..a bar a week good:), I have read chocolate to some extent it is good but I don't know why..I think its something to do with health..any doctors care to elaborate?:)

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:16 PM

maida maidaaaaaaaaa...

LOLL, don't worry khor I haven't taken any notice:tongue:

Pakhtunzai
05-25-2010, 07:16 PM

maida maidaaaaaaaaa...

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Well...today was bad for so many reasons.
The worst of all, I have had migraines for a very long time, and now that I have benefits and all of that, I went to an orthodontist. My teeth look perfect, they're all lined up and white, but when I bite, I bite crooked. Turns out I have something called TMJ, and my top jaw didnt grow as much as my bottom jaw, so my bite is completely off.
In order to fix it (now that I can somewhat afford it), they gave me two options. Stupid disgusting braces for 1 year, or a very expensive and painful jaw surgery. I hate both choices, but had to opt for the braces which I will get in 2 months and match all my little students. *tear* And they took all my money. So now I am broke.
Even worse, today was like a sauna for this white girl. It is my first year being covered all up and my classroom was 34 degrees. InshAllah I will adjust, but I think I have heat stroke right now.
Those are the two I can talk about..the rest are much worse, but I will spare you all.

So, chocolate? Pwetty Pweese. Turns out you may need to put it in a blender since I am crooked.

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Well...today was bad for so many reasons.
The worst of all, I have had migraines for a very long time, and now that I have benefits and all of that, I went to an orthodontist. My teeth look perfect, they're all lined up and white, but when I bite, I bite crooked. Turns out I have something called TMJ, and my top jaw didnt grow as much as my bottom jaw, so my bite is completely off.
In order to fix it (now that I can somewhat afford it), they gave me two options. Stupid disgusting braces for 1 year, or a very expensive and painful jaw surgery. I hate both choices, but had to opt for the braces which I will get in 2 months and match all my little students. *tear* And they took all my money. So now I am broke.
Even worse, today was like a sauna for this white girl. It is my first year being covered all up and my classroom was 34 degrees. InshAllah I will adjust, but I think I have heat stroke right now.
Those are the two I can talk about..the rest are much worse, but I will spare you all.

So, chocolate? Pwetty Pweese. Turns out you may need to put it in a blender since I am crooked.

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:25 PM

:hmm:

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:25 PM

:hmm:

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:56 PM
^i am good Sabrina jani... how r u sweets?

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 07:56 PM
^i am good Sabrina jani... how r u sweets?

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 08:11 PM
^good luck with ur finals...

everything is good.. its raining here... i am at work... almost done from work haha.... i don't like rainy days... :(

Feroza_Banu
05-25-2010, 08:11 PM
^good luck with ur finals...

everything is good.. its raining here... i am at work... almost done from work haha.... i don't like rainy days... :(

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 08:42 PM
manana!
It is a lot. I don't want PF to turn into Dr. Phil ( I hope you know what that is hehe). I am just thinking positive. 5 weeks until I get my 2 month summer vacation (because my job is awesome). And most importantly, I have Allah!

Muslimah
05-25-2010, 08:42 PM
manana!
It is a lot. I don't want PF to turn into Dr. Phil ( I hope you know what that is hehe). I am just thinking positive. 5 weeks until I get my 2 month summer vacation (because my job is awesome). And most importantly, I have Allah!