View Full Version : Habits

Tamara
05-03-2010, 04:02 PM
what are your habits when you become nervous?

Zari
05-03-2010, 04:11 PM
hmmm i STUTTER...and become REALLY SHY!!...
i also play with my hair alot...and start biting my thumb..:P

IamDZJ
05-04-2010, 01:31 AM
when i start cracking my knuckles i know some one is watching me. i get very frustrated when i lose things and i lose things very easily.

IamDZJ
05-04-2010, 01:40 AM
nervous? i didn't even read the freaking sentence. God, m i lazy or what?!
when i m nervous things fly out of my hands...like the pen or the writing clip.

*Mahzala*
05-04-2010, 01:54 AM
when i start cracking my knuckles i know some one is watching me. i get very frustrated when i lose things and i lose things very easily.

I used to crack my knuckles too ... not anymore though. I've realised I've developed hulk-like hands, massive you see, so that habit has slipped away. I know some people who go bonkers when they're nervous. screaming, shouting and teasing is their nature, so then when they get nervous, you really don't want to be around them.

Now, hmm, what do I do? A lot ... erm, I become silent. I don't talk too much ... and then gosh, the part I hate most, my lips slowly curve into a smile ... I hardly ever blush though. And under clenched teeth, say a few duas, and they work, really. And yeah, well a lot more. :blushes:

Pakhtunzai
05-04-2010, 02:10 AM
When i get nervous, i start to shake n shiver lol..and end up with an even more short fuse..weird lol

Son of Mountains
05-04-2010, 06:01 AM
I inhale deeply and exhale slowly......I repeat this 3-5 times

Master Khan
05-04-2010, 10:39 AM
I start stuttering and breath harder.
sometime go crazy

Palwasha
05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
When I get nervous, depending on the situation, I hum a tune, guess it kinda distracts me from the situation. But usually my throat goes all tight and I don't and I don't say a word.

Master Khan
05-04-2010, 11:14 AM
When I get nervous, depending on the situation, I hum a tune, guess it kinda distracts me from the situation. But usually my throat goes all tight and I don't and I don't say a word.
vote for Lib Dem and you will be alright:smile1:

Palwasha
05-04-2010, 11:16 AM
vote for Lib Dem and you will be alright:smile1:

Labour all the way.

*Mahzala*
05-04-2010, 11:22 AM
When I get nervous, depending on the situation, I hum a tune.
I have a perfect picture of that in my head ... :lal10:

Master Khan
05-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Labour all the way.
:lal9::banghead::lal11::lal7::sneaky::gun:
Well enjoy your Tax rising, VAT rising then

Palwasha
05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
What you mean hum a tune? You have a final exam and you start humming?

Well like I said it depends on the situation, if I'm a position where I'm not allowed to submit a sound, then no, otherwise yeah I do.. I just do things to distract my nerves.

Trust me, they're the best of the three. Voting Lib Dems also means you're giving the Conservatives more of a chance to gain power.

Pakhtunzai
05-04-2010, 02:15 PM

LOL mara..trust me labour is the best one to vote for, it is the most decent one to vote for because gordon brown at least knows how to run the economy really well..the others are plonkers who messed up the economy around the time we were born!

Lol what sorta tunes do u hum..humpty dumpty sat on the wall:P??

mashaal
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
i bite my nails

Palwasha
05-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Lol what sorta tunes do u hum..humpty dumpty sat on the wall:P??

Oi! I dunno man, just whatever's in my head, sometimes it's not even an actual song =/

Oh and my tap my feet too..

tor_khan
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I actually miss Screaming Lord Sutch and the Official Monster Raving Loony Party

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Monster_Raving_Loony_Party.png

They do have an influence on British Politics ... such all day opening for pubs and Passports for pets ... now enshrined in British law ...

One of their more outlandish policy ideas on their official Manifesto was for people to be allowed to drive over roundabouts, to have ice-cream days on Thursdays, and for motorways to be turned into huge cycle tracks ...

... And given the desperate state of British politics, I would not be surprised in the slightest if any of these things made it into law ...

Palwasha
05-04-2010, 02:41 PM
^Haha lol, unfortunately they're not a hot topic this election.

tor_khan
05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
^ Darn!!!

I'm so far removed ... and I really like ice-cream, especially dark coffee flavoured ...

Zari
05-04-2010, 03:00 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm yum!!

Laila
05-04-2010, 06:54 PM
I actually get goosebumps and then i start to twirl my hair around with my fingers.