View Full Version : Discussion on adding new states to the U.S.A

imb706
05-03-2010, 11:04 AM
well I don't know about them, I never a seen a Hispanic person. You must be living a cave then... As for Admin Khan, well, we just passed this resolution allowing Puerto Rico to decide if they want to be a state, continue as a territory or be independent. The majority want statehood nowadays so they'll probably become the next star on the flag.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 11:10 AM
You must be living a cave then... As for Admin Khan, well, we just passed this resolution allowing Puerto Rico to decide if they want to be a state, continue as a territory or be independent. The majority want statehood nowadays so they'll probably become the next star on the flag.
Well, I am not really sure if I am happy with that. We Americans should be a lot more careful on the inception of new states. But considering how much they are dependent on us, I guess it does make sense. But have in mind, If they are officially our 51st state that means, Mass migration to urban cities, lack of jobs and so forth.

imb706
05-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Well, being that they're already US citizens, and already mass migration from there to the mainland happens, I can't see things getting worse with them being a state. It'd only get better. I would certainly like to see more progressive voters and see those puerto rican parties become part of the US, much like the Vermont Progressive Party is slowly getting bigger. Since the loss of certain jobs in the US is do to outsourcing to places like China, Pakistan and such, I can't see how Puerto Rico being a state would make it worse as well.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Well, being that they're already US citizens, and already mass migration from there to the mainland happens, I can't see things getting worse with them being a state. It'd only get better. I would certainly like to see more progressive voters and see those puerto rican parties become part of the US, much like the Vermont Progressive Party is slowly getting bigger.
Ya but, Id say the inception of Puerto Rico should be the least of our concerns, at least for now. Puerto rico will not make things better at all. It might make them happy, but let's be realistic what benefits does it have on an Average American besides an increased probability of losing his/her job to a lower waged worker?

imb706
05-03-2010, 11:20 AM
Well, the only place it would really make better at the moment is Puerto Rico. You see, accepting peacefully more places into the United States is an absolutely good thing, it will improve conditions and relations and give more opportunities to people in the less developed world. If it becomes a state, I hope it sets a precedent and more areas want to join. lose jobs Uh, what jobs are being lost from state to state? The loss of jobs in the US is due to outsourcing, mostly engineered by Ronald Reagans administration (though it has its origins in earlier administrations) to other countries like China, Pakistan, Thailand and such. These are poor and oppressed countries that big businesses like outsourcing to so they don't have to worry about pesky unions and worker protection laws. Ohio and Michigan were destroyed by outsourcing due to NAFTA, not because other states leeched off them. Instead of expanding our work force through unfair practices in crappy, oppressed countries, why not spread economic well being? Also, being that they'd be a state, they'd be american workers working for America. I mean, that's not hard to figure out :P One last thing, I assume you're an immigrant or a descendant of recent immigrants, so this comes off as a bit ironic.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Well, the only place it would really make better at the moment is Puerto Rico.

Which I indeed agree with and cleary said, They would go through of a phase of unprecedented growth if they join the US.

You see, accepting peacefully more places into the United States is an absolutely good thing, it will improve conditions and relations and give more opportunities to people in the less developed world.

You see, I can agree with you, but to what extent is it good? Its good for them, but what is our benefits? I mean, If I use your argument we should add countries left and right but how exactly does that necessarily help out? Id appreciate it if you can elaborate on your present stance, cause there might be a point I am missing.

If it becomes a state, I hope it sets a precedent and more areas want to join.

According to statistics, We are the worlds largest economy, And the most popular designated area by immigrants, I am sure everyone wants to join, Do you agree?

Uh, what jobs are being lost from state to state?

At the moment, We are losing jobs to illegal immigrants. Not necessarily state to state.

The loss of jobs in the US is due to outsourcing, mostly engineered by Ronald Reagans administration (though it has its origins in earlier administrations) to other countries like China, Pakistan, Thailand and such.

Not really Pakistan, more like India and Philipinnes.

These are poor and oppressed countries that big businesses like outsourcing to so they don't have to worry about pesky unions and worker protection laws.

I could not agree more, pretty much its all because of cheap labour.

Ohio and Michigan were destroyed by outsourcing due to NAFTA, not because other states leeched off them. Instead of expanding our work force through unfair practices in crappy, oppressed countries, why not spread economic well being? Also, being that they'd be a state, they'd be american workers working for America.

That is right, but do we have jobs to offer them? Think carefully on this one Jamie.

I mean, that's not hard to figure out :P One last thing, I assume you're an immigrant or a descendant of recent immigrants, so this comes off as a bit ironic.
Immigrant?Um no.

Nonetheless, if it adds any "weight" to my standpoint, I am not an immigrant. I was born and raised in the U.S.A. I am not sure if that makes any difference though, as we are discussing something that I doubt has any correlation with me.

Oh and Id highly appreciate it if you can quote me completely and not just words out of context. I am not really a fan of that at all. I am sure you and I both know what that turns into.

imb706
05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh hey, it was made into a thread. Neat. Which I indeed agree with and clear said, They would go through of a phase of unprecedented growth if the join the US. Well, mostly. Its good for them, but what is our benefits? Being that they would be Americans (they already are, but I'll just say it as that for sake of argument), it would benefit us automatically. ? I mean, If I use your argument we should add countries left and right but how exactly does that necessarily help out? Id appreciate it if you can elaborate on your present stance, Since Puerto Rico is not a country, but a long time territory of the United States, I can't actually defend that position especially since I didn't expouse it. When I said other areas, I meant the vast territories we still have. Of course, the best reason to make them states is to force the areas to higher their humans right standards and quality of life, but who ever said US policy was driven by that XD. Not really Pakistan, more like India and Philipinnes. Yes, Pakistan. In fact, Mexico has been slowly trying to get itself out the death grip of NAFTA, we've been moving our **** to China and Pakistan. American import laws have changed since 9/11 to increase economic connections to Pakistan. I was born and raised in the U.S.A. I am not sure if that makes any difference though, as we are discussing something that I doubt has any correlation with me. I said descended from recent immigrants. It reminds me of all those descendants of Irish people who bitch about mexican immigrants, durr. Also, they forget the Statue of Liberty apparently. Oh and Id highly appreciate it if you can quote me completely and not just words out of context. I am not really a fan of that at all. I am sure you and I both know what that turns into. I seem to run into this a few times here on this site. Here's what I'm doing, I'm not "quoting" you to support or deride a position, I'm breaking up your post piece by piece and responding to each piece. If I don't include every single word in each quote, it's not me quoting you "out of context" I'm just responding to the general sentences. Hope I cleared that up. At the moment, We are losing jobs to illegal immigrants. Not necessarily state to state. Bull****. We're losing jobs to outsourcing and to big corporations being given a free pass to sell out America. Those mexican immigrants aren't taking your job, padre. If you do lose your job to an immigrant, you're probably lazy anyway, it's what I say. Ross Perot crusaded against NAFTA and outsourcing in the 1992 presidential elections, and he actually won around 19 percent of the vote for that stance. He predicted a massive loss in employment, and wow, he was right. It's not Mexicans, it's the big corporations taking your jobs. I find it incredibly hilarious also that some recent immigrants or descendants of immigrants, as in first or second generation, would support such a position. You guys are still fresh off the boat to most Americans, hell even to me sort of, so stop trying to blend in in that manner. According to statistics, We are the worlds largest economy, And the most popular designated area by immigrants, I am sure everyone wants to join, Do you agree? Um, no, not really. In fact many want to distance themselves economically from the US. Being the worlds largest economy is neither good or bad. That's not the point I'm making anyway.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Oh hey, it was made into a thread. Neat. Well, mostly. Being that they would be Americans (they already are, but I'll just say it as that for sake of argument), it would benefit us automatically.
Since Puerto Rico is not a country, but a long time territory of the United States, I can't actually defend that position especially since I didn't expouse it. When I said other areas, I meant the vast territories we still have. Of course, the best reason to make them states is to force the areas to higher their humans right standards and quality of life, but who ever said US policy was driven by that XD. Yes, Pakistan. In fact, Mexico has been slowly trying to get itself out the death grip of NAFTA, we've been moving our **** to China and Pakistan. American import laws have changed since 9/11 to increase economic connections to Pakistan. I said descended from recent immigrants. It reminds me of all those descendants of Irish people who bitch about mexican immigrants, durr. Also, they forget the Statue of Liberty apparently. I seem to run into this a few times here on this site. Here's what I'm doing, I'm not "quoting" you to support or deride a position, I'm breaking up your post piece by piece and responding to each piece. If I don't include every single word in each quote, it's not me quoting you "out of context" I'm just responding to the general sentences. Hope I cleared that up. Bull****. We're losing jobs to outsourcing and to big corporations being given a free pass to sell out America. Those mexican immigrants aren't taking your job, padre. If you do lose your job to an immigrant, you're probably lazy anyway, it's what I say. Ross Perot crusaded against NAFTA and outsourcing in the 1992 presidential elections, and he actually won around 19 percent of the vote for that stance. He predicted a massive loss in employment, and wow, he was right. It's not Mexicans, it's the big corporations taking your jobs. I find it incredibly hilarious also that some recent immigrants or descendants of immigrants, as in first or second generation, would support such a position. You guys are still fresh off the boat to most Americans, hell even to me sort of, so stop trying to blend in in that manner.
Um, no, not really. In fact many want to distance themselves economically from the US. Being the worlds largest economy is neither good or bad. That's not the point I'm making anyway.

I am sorry, but Id rather not discuss this any further with you. Nice talking to you.

I found it hilarious that you are assuming I am "Lazy" without actually knowing, who I am employed for, or what I do for a living. And to make matters even worse, You are completely unaware of how long we have been in this country, In fact like I stated before, I am born and raised in the U.S.A. Yet unfortunately, you go as far as referring to the entire Afghan/Pashtun diaspora which have initially arrived in the U.S.A in the 1900's as prominent businessman and educated students as "fresh of the boat".

I find that very insulting. Happy browsing bro

imb706
05-03-2010, 01:14 PM
I found it hilarious that you are assuming I am "Lazy" without actually knowing, who I am employed for, or what I do for a living. I didn't call you lazy, I called the vast majority of americans who bitch about immigrants lazy. But that's just being nice, and it's a bit incorrect. Most are paranoid racist who can't stand the brown people from down south coming to the US, oh the horror of it all. Of course I haven't a clue about your employment, I wasn't commenting on it. My views may be a bit colored from this old article: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart You are completely unaware of how long we have been in this country, In fact like I stated before I am born here. Yet unfortunately, you go as far as referring to the entire Afghan/Pashtun diaspora which have initially arrived in the U.S.A in the 1900's as prominent businessman and educated students as "fresh of the boat". Well, hispanics are more more prominent businessmen and have far more roots here in the US, hell they controlled the western US once, so I mean come on, that's silly. I'm not trying to pit two ethnicities against each other, I'm the last person on Earth to do that, but I mean, it really does make my head spin when I see people descended from immigrants attacking immigrants, or in this case a new state that would bring economic opportunity, and at the very least curb some illegal immigration. The right wing machine really does a good job pitting groups against each other and their own interest. I find that very insulting. Happy browsing bro Well, you certainly take offense easily.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I didn't call you lazy,

If you do lose your job to an immigrant, you're probably lazy anyway

But its okay, No love lost.

I called the vast majority of americans who bitch about immigrants lazy. But that's just being nice, and it's a bit incorrect. Most are paranoid racist who can't stand the brown people from down south coming to the US, oh the horror of it all. Of course I haven't a clue about your employment, I wasn't commenting on it. My views may be a bit colored from this old article: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

The discussion was not about racism, I simply asked you how adding new states benefit us? I wanted your views on it. I am not sure how you managed to turn the conversation into a downsouth thing.

Well, hispanics are more more prominent businessmen and have far more roots here in the US,

I never said they dont, what I did say is its very disappointing to see you throw indirect comments at an ethnic group you merely have a clue of. I have utmost respect for all ethnic groups of the U.S.A, I never said I dislike hispanics. I have nothing against anyone, so a bit easy there please.

hell they controlled the western US once,

That is awesome for them.

so I mean come on, that's silly. I'm not trying to pit two ethnicities against each other, I'm the last person on Earth to do that, but I mean, it really does make my head spin when I see people descended from immigrants attacking immigrants,

Well, re-read how you worded your previous post. You clearly attempted to throw a jab, I mean like I said, If you are going to continue throwing such shots, Id rather not discuss this. My question was, How would it benefit the U.S.A at such times? simple as that. I am not saying you are wrong, I was curious in your views not to hear you call us "lazy" and "fob".
Well, you certainly take offense easily.
Not at all, but I dislike it when people throw veiled insults in a discussion, lets learn from each other as compared to throwing shots. The parts that I highlighted previously, were really unnecessary to say.

imb706
05-03-2010, 01:38 PM
If you do lose your job to an immigrant, you're probably lazy anyway Well, did you lose your job to an immigrant? If you did, well, no offense, but he or she probably did a better job than you. I mean, if a mexican made me lose employment, it'd probably be because I was doing a ****ty job, not because somehow they magically came to the USA and stole a job of mine. The discussion was not about racism, I simply asked you how adding new states benefit us? I wanted your views on it. I am not sure how you managed to turn the conversation into a downsouth thing. By you claiming illegal immigrants are taking our jobs (I pointed out that making Puerto Rico a state wouldn't create illegal immigration or job loss anyway, so I was responding to that) which of course, doesn't mean Europeans or those arabs and afghans. No, it means hispanics. If you did mean Europeans, well....then, good luck with that stance. what I did say is its very disappointing to see you throw indirect comments at an ethnic group you merely have a clue of. I didn't make "indirect" comments about an entire ethnicity, I just said what peoples opinions would be, partially my own. But I did some looking into this, and I found this: "Afghan Americans have a long history of immigrating to the United States, as they may have arrived as early as the 1920s.[2] Due to the political borders at that time period, some of these immigrants may have been Pashtuns from British India (present-day Pakistan) or Afghanistan.[2] During the 1930s and 1940s, well-educated Afghans entered America.[2] Between 1953 and early 1970, 230 migrated into the US.[2] Some of those who entered the United States were students who won scholarships to study in American universities. After the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, many people from Afghanistan decided to leave their country to immigrate or seek refuge in other countries. These Afghan refugees settled in Pakistan, Iran, the European Union, North America, Australia, and else where in the world." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghan_American So not a whole lot came until the country became a refugee producer, which would make many say things like "fresh off the boat" and other such stuff. I mean, again, why do immigrants fight each other, not that they usually do, but I witness it sometimes. It's bizarre. The population is only 65,972 I guess some try too hard to fit in here in the US. How would it benefit the U.S.A at such times Well, actually you already listed your objections, being that they'd take peoples jobs away, yet I can't see how. All it would do at the moment is open direct economic access to the area (for the average citizen I'm talking about, average citizens have a much harder time doing business and such in territories), and raise the quality of life in the area as well. (Didn't Teddy Roosevelt say that the welfare of each of us is dependent on all of our welfare?) Not only that, it would eventually improve our standing with Latin America, I guess unless we began blowing the **** out of the state, of which I doubt that will happen. You've actually failed to list any good reasons why it would be bad for the economy.

Admin Khan
05-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Jamie,
I've never lost my job to a mexican.

I don't think you understand my point. I'll leave it at that.

Pleasure speaking with you.

Jasmine, leave it alone. It's over with. I made myself crystal clear.

pukhtana
05-03-2010, 01:52 PM
imb706
do you have to use the word '****' in every paragraph you type?

and stop twisiting peoples words. I find it disturbing.

imb706
05-03-2010, 03:16 PM
North America Um, North America isn't just the US. It's a continent ya know. I mean there are close to 20,000 in Flushing,Queens alone lmao. I'll go by what the US census says XD. Seriously, where are you people getting these numbers? Out of your, oh nevermind. Every Afghan I know is born in the USA. Yeah but every hispanic (but this trash digging lady) was born in the US, there's far more of them here and they contribute far more. They aren't stealing jobs. we Pashtuns went to space, Um...you mean you sponsered an astronaut once or twice? Er...not the biggest accomplishment. build nuclear weapons Thanks for further contributing to global instability. I kid :p, but anyone can build a nuke nowadays. I mean, Bad idea forums are flooded with people looking to get stuff like that. have served as a UN ambassador for the USA. Yeah, but for Bush XD. LOL at posting wikipedia. There is an estimated 300_000 Afghans in Cali alone. 65000? Argh. I give up. Wikipedia is a lazy mans first source. Lol, the source wikipedia used was the US census. (http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/IPTable?_bm=y&-reg=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201:501;ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0 201PR:501;ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201T:501;ACS_2006_EST _G00_S0201TPR:501&-qr_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201&-qr_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201PR&-qr_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201T&-qr_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_S0201TPR&-ds_name=ACS_2006_EST_G00_&-TABLE_NAMEX=&-ci_type=A&-redoLog=true&-charIterations=463&-geo_id=01000US&-format=&-_lang=en_ What, is some afghan businessman or diaspora leader saying otherwise? Who cares? Where do you get this 300,000 number from? I assume this is ethnic nationalism, making numbers that don't make sense to boost the image. Ethnic nationalism is just as insane as plain ol' nationalism.

imb706
05-04-2010, 03:19 AM
Canada is a teet of the Commonwealth, except when it comes to defense XD

imb706
05-04-2010, 03:37 AM
since we are Caucasian,From the Caucasus? Afghanistan isn't in the Caucasus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVEROa00yUjVOVEZpYlVwellqSk9jbUpZYkhwalIwW nFXbE0xYW1JeU1IWlpia3AyWkROT2JFeHVRbTlqUkRreFVGVTV jRTlJV21wU01GbzJXVlZvVTAxWFNuUlhibHBxWW14YU1Ga3phe kZoYlVsNVRVaGFTMkpyV1hoWmFrNVNUakpHU1ZWcVFtcFNSemt 5VkVST2EwMHlValZPVkVacFlsVndlbGxxU2s5amJVcFpZa2h3Y WxJd1duRlhiRTB4WVcxSmVVMUlXbHBpYTNBeVdrUk9UMkpGZUh WUmJUbHFVa1JyZUZWR1ZUVmpSVGxKVjIxd1UwMUdiekpYVmxad lZUQXhXRk51VWxoaWJIQnhXVzE0WVUxR2EzcGhla1pvWWxWc05 WUlZhR0ZUTWtweVYxaG9XbUZyTlZOVWFrcEhVMVpXY1ZGdGNGT lNlbXQ1VmtWU1MxWXlVbFpsU0ZaaFUwVktiMVJYTVRSTk1XUnp Xa1pPYWxKdGVGVlViR2hoWVcxS1dGUnFTbUZTUlhCNldUSXhSM VpGT1ZaVmJIQllVbXh3ZUZZeFdtOVVNREZZVkdwV1dHSnRhSEp XYm5CeVpERlJlbGt5ZUU1TlJrWnpWRlJDVW1KV2JGaE5XR1JRV Fd0YU1Ga3dVakJoVmtKVlZsY3hhbGRHV2pKYVJWSjZTbFJPUlV wdFJuUmpSSFJvWWxoQk4xbHFNREZLYmtZeFlqTlJOeVpoYlhBN 1lXMXdPMkk5TlNaeGRXOTBPdyUzRCUzRCZhbXA7YW1wO2I9NSZ xdW90Ow%3D%3D&b=5)

Your ethnicity doesn't even have a presence there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ethnic_Groups_In_Caucasus_Region_2009.jpg (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVEROa00yUjVOVEZpYlVwellqSk9jbUpZYkhwalIwW nFXbE0xYW1JeU1IWlpia3AyWkROT2JFeHVRbTlqUkRreFVGVTV jRTlJV21wU01GbzJXVlZvVTAxWFNuUlhibHBxWW14YU1Ga3phe kZoYlVsNVRVaGFTMkpyV1hoWmFrNVNUakpHU1ZWcVFtcFNSemt 5VkVST2EwMHlValZPVkVacFlsVndlbGxxU2s5amJVcFpZa2h3Y WxJd1duRlhiRTB4WVcxSmVVMUlXbHBpYTNBeVdrUk9UMkpGZUh WUmJUbHFVa1JyZUZWR1ZUVmpSVGxKVjIxd1UwMUdiekpYVmxad lZUQXhXRk51VWxoaWJIQnhXVzE0WVUxR2EzcGhla1pvWWxWc05 WUlZhR0ZUTWtweVYxaG9XbUZyTlZOVWFrcEhVMVpXY1ZGdGNGT lNlbXQ1VmtWU1MxWXlVbFpsU0ZaaFUwVktiMVJYTVRSTk1XUnp Xa1pPYWxKdGVGVlViR2hoWVcxS1dGUnFTbUZTUlhCNldUSXhSM VpGT1ZaYVIyaFhUVEpvZWxaRVNqQldNREZJVW10b1QxZEZTbUZ VVmxKelUxWnJlVTFFVms1V01EVktWa2N4WVZaR1dqWldiVEZXV mtWd1NGUldXbkpsVmtwMVkwZDBXRkpVVm5SV2JHTjRWakpLZEZ Kc2FGQlhSbHBhV2xkMGMwMHhVbFpWYmtwclZqQmFNVlZYTURGV E1rcHlWMWhvV21Gck5WTlVibXhoWVVkS1dWRlVaRnBXZWtZelZ IcEtTazlWTlZSWGJtaHJWbnByZDFRelkyeE5NRkZzVFRCUmJWb FhNWGRQTWtaMFkwUjBhVkJVVlcxaldGWjJaRVJ6SlRORUptRnR jRHRoYlhBN1lqMDFKbkYxYjNRNyZhbXA7YW1wO2I9NSZxdW90O w%3D%3D&b=5)

We have no jobs at it isLulz, since when has there been no jobs whatsoever? Being that Puerto Ricans are already US citizens with free travel and free access to the US, and the fact most move to the US anyway, this already incorrect point seems moot. Seriously, you people are so lazy you can't stand some competition, not that it is. Making it a state would just raise the quality of life and make less of them have to move to the mainland US, durr. Why can't you racist and anti-immigrant people get that?

I wonder if people said this when Hawaii and Alaska were admitted.

http://www.embassyofafghanistan.org/diaspora.html (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVEROa00yUjVOVEZpYlVwellqSk9jbUpZYkhwalIwW nFXbE0xYW1JeU1IWlpia3AyWkROT2JFeHVRbTlqUkRreFVGVTV jRTlJV21wU01GbzJXVlZvVTAxWFNuUlhibHBxWW14YU1Ga3phe kZoYlVsNVRVaGFTMkpyV1hoWmFrNVNUakpHU1ZWcVFtcFNSemt 5VkVST2EwMHlValZPVkVacFlsVndlbGxxU2s5amJVcFpZa2h3Y WxJd1duRlhiRTB4WVcxSmVVMUlXbHBpYTNBeVdrUk9UMkpGZUh WUmJUbHFVa1JyZUZWR1ZUVmpSVGxKVjIxd1UwMUdiekpYVmxad lZUQXhXRk51VWxoaWJIQnhXVzE0WVUxR2EzcGhla1pvWWxWc05 WUlZhR0ZUTWtweVYxaG9XbUZyTlZOVWFrcEhVMVpXY1ZGdGNGT lNlbXQ1VmtWU1QxRXlSa2hVV0d4b1VrVktjbFp1Y0Zka1JteHh WR3QwVGxZd2NGcFdSbWhYVjJzeGNXSkVRbFZTUlhCTVdsWmtTb VZzY0VsalIwWldaV3haZWxkV1ZtOVJhM0JWVTJ0a1lWSnNSalJ XVldSSFZsZEdSVk50UmxOU1ZGWjVWa1pTUTA1SFVrZFhibFpXW WtoQ2NGWnNXblpOYkdSWlkwVTVhazFzU25wWk1HaFRWVEpLVlZ KdGFGVldla1oyV1dwR2MyUkZNVmxVYlhocFZtdHdTbFpYTURGV 01WSllVMnhXYVZKR1dsbFpiVEY2VFZac1ZWTnJaRmhTYTNBeFd UQmtkMVV5Vm5Sa2VrWlhUVlp3VDFSV1pFcGxWbFp5WVVVMVdGS lVSakJXTVZwcVpVZFJkMDlJYkZOaWJFcHhWV3RvVTJOR1ZrZFZ iRnBwVmpBMVdsWnROV0ZoTVVwSlZGZDRUazFHUm5SWFZtTjRaR EE0ZVZKdVVtcFNTRkp3VlVaU1ZtSlhUbGxXYmxwclVraE5iRTB 3VVcxWlZ6RjNUekpHZEdORWRHbFFWRlZ0WTFoV2RtUkVjeVV6U kNaaGJYQTdZVzF3TzJJOU5TWnhkVzkwT3clM0QlM0QmYW1wO2F tcDtiPTUmcXVvdDs%3D&b=5)Oh, some diaspora site? I mean, yeah, that's better than the US census. If you're not on the US census, you're ironically an illegal immigrant, than the whole argument is pretty moot.

I think Afghans are easily near a million nowMaybe Al-Qaeda is sneaking them in.

Fremont,California better known as Little Kabul has more Afghans then what you noted.I couldn't find the exact numbers of how many Afghans are in that city, but being that there is only 213,000 and only around 43 percent of the city is Asian all together, it can't be that high. Ironically, it's congressman is a white atheist guy.

And even more ironically, the Wikipedia article I linked too brought this up:

"Some figures estimate that there may only be about 80,000 Afghan-Americans but the actual number may be 200,000[5] (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVERKV2RVeHVaSEJoTW14M1dsZFNjRmxUTlhaamJXT jJaREpzY21GVE9VSmFiV1J2V1ZjMVpsRlhNV3hqYld4cVdWYzB KVE5FSm1GdGNEdGhiWEE3WWowMSZhbXA7YW1wO2I9NQ%3D%3D&b=5#cite_note-UT-4%22%22%22) to as high as 300,000.[4] (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVERKV2RVeHVaSEJoTW14M1dsZFNjRmxUTlhaamJXT jJaREpzY21GVE9VSmFiV1J2V1ZjMVpsRlhNV3hqYld4cVdWYzB KVE5FSm1GdGNEdGhiWEE3WWowMSZhbXA7YW1wO2I9NQ%3D%3D&b=5#cite_note-embassy-3%22%22%22) Nevertheless, such higher figures may be an exaggeration, as a recent census from early 2000s found approximately 9,000 of Afghan ancestry living in New York metro area, considerably lower than the 20,000 regularly cited.[6] (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVERKV2RVeHVaSEJoTW14M1dsZFNjRmxUTlhaamJXT jJaREpzY21GVE9VSmFiV1J2V1ZjMVpsRlhNV3hqYld4cVdWYzB KVE5FSm1GdGNEdGhiWEE3WWowMSZhbXA7YW1wO2I9NQ%3D%3D&b=5#cite_note-5%22%22%22) Although, the 300,000 figure is a commonly accepted number. Flushing, Queens (http://www.unblockmyspace.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vcGFzaHR1bmZvcnVtcy5jb20vJnF1b3Q7a HR0cDovL3d3dy51bmJsb2NrbXlzcGFjZS5jb20vYnJvd3NlLnB ocD91PU9pOHZjR0Z6YUhSMWJtWnZjblZ0Y3k1amIyMHZKbkYxY jNRN2FIUjBjRG92TDNkM2R5NTFibUpzYjJOcmJYbHpjR0ZqWlM 1amIyMHZZbkp2ZDNObExuQm9jRDkxUFU5cE9IWmpSMFo2WVVoU 01XSnRXblpqYmxaMFkzazFhbUl5TUhaS2JrWXhZak5STjJGSVV qQmpSRzkyVERKV2RVeHVaSEJoTW14M1dsZFNjRmxUTlhaamJXT jJaREpzY21GVE9VZGlTRlo2WVVkc2RWcDVlR1pWV0Zac1dsYzF la3B1UmpGaU0xRTNKbUZ0Y0R0aGJYQTdZajAxSm5GMWIzUTcmY W1wO2FtcDtiPTUmcXVvdDs%3D&b=5) has a substantial amount of Afghan Americans."

So sorry, you've failed to give any facts to back up your numbers. I guess your diaspora leaders or mullahs or whatever you worship is telling you exaggerated numbers.glglgl

Free Thinker
05-04-2010, 05:52 AM
The Amero

abubaker
05-04-2010, 06:02 AM
there should be a ban on wikipedia being posted as source,lol

imb706
05-04-2010, 06:03 AM
lol even if the sources the article uses are sound? You seem like those wikipedia review trolls.

The AmeroYou mean that conspiracy theory made up by the white supremest? The rate things are going, we're going to adopt the Euro XD, and all the better.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Amero

Dinosaur Khan
05-06-2010, 03:36 AM
Afghanistan should be added as new state to US.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Afghanistan should be added as new state to US.

You love to provoke for no reason...kae dae shee it is your confused loyalties and history :-).

Dinosaur Khan
05-06-2010, 11:59 AM
I request US to join my lakki marwat as its state...
Lakki marwat is a desert area with no agriculture and it is not a place for business activities. Most of its inhabitants go to punjab for jobs...

Uncle sam please!

imb706
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Whereś that?

imb706
05-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Probably not, I doubt itd meet the human rights standards, itd be like apart of that country trying to join the EU (Didnt Morocco and Turkey try to join)?

imb706
05-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Really? But it has all these human rights issues, I mean they still try to kill people over talking about the Armenian genocide.

imb706
05-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Well, I dont remember Poland trying to kill people (I mean, state sanctioned) over a simple issue of history. I dont see how Poland and Turkey are at all alike. Yeah, I mean Turkey should be applauded for being a muslim majority country thatś secular, at least on paper, but it constantly has to use force to maintain it and it has a very bad human rights record. Though I agree it should become a member of the EU eventually

afghan
05-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I request US to join my lakki marwat as its state...
Lakki marwat is a desert area with no agriculture and it is not a place for business activities. Most of its inhabitants go to punjab for jobs...

Uncle sam please!
no wonder you so badly poonjabized.

Dinosaur Khan
05-06-2010, 03:19 PM
no wonder you so badly poonjabized.

You afghans cant control yourselves in insulting pashtuns of pakistan.

Dinosaur Khan
05-06-2010, 05:10 PM
^when i use word "afghanistani", you people get offended.

afghan
05-06-2010, 11:05 PM
^when i use word "afghanistani", you people get offended.
the diffirence is we already have a great identity, dont need a new one, we are proud of what we have pashtuns or afghans, we dont need a new identity. you are the one who is begging for a new identity, and you want to take your new identity. so you got it, we dont alianate our brothers by calling them pakies. they have great identities, historically known, pashtun, afghans, khyberyan. the panjabies feel proud of their hindo or sikh heritage. i dont know if you are a pashtun or or not. call yourself what evcer you want.

Dinosaur Khan
05-07-2010, 05:10 AM
they have great identities, historically known, pashtun, afghans, khyberyan. the panjabies feel proud of their hindo
WTF is khyberian? a new way of insulting us?

As i said my claiming of being an afghan has nothing to do with afghanistan. even afghanistan aka khurasan is not even a proper pashtun country, pashtuns in pakhtunkhwa are double than in awghanistan.

afghan
05-07-2010, 11:31 AM
WTF is khyberian? a new way of insulting us?

As i said my claiming of being an afghan has nothing to do with afghanistan. even afghanistan aka khurasan is not even a proper pashtun country, pashtuns in pakhtunkhwa are double than in awghanistan.

we have a saying in pashto, tasi ta khabara kawal sanda ta saood ghagawal di. so no point your arguments are baseless and very much childish.