View Full Version : Mullah Omer sends jirga to negotiate Col Imam’s release?

MazloomyarMaseed
05-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Mullah Omer sends jirga to negotiate Col Imam’s release?
* Kohat-based PML-N leader reveals jirga has ‘reached Miranshah’

Staff Report

PESHAWAR: A jirga representing Afghan Taliban chief Mullah Muhammad Omar reached North Waziristan on Saturday to negotiate the safe release of former ISI official Col Imam, as a tribal peace committee secured the body of another former ISI official Khalid Khawaja, who was found dead on Friday, a pro-Taliban PML-N leader and family members said.

Kohat-based PML-N leader Javed Paracha revealed a jirga sent by Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar had “reached Miranshah” to “secure the release of Col Imam” without any preconditions.

There was no independent confirmation of Paracha’s claims though. However, the pro-Mullah Omar Haqqani network is very influential in North Waziristan and if the pro-Haqqani local Taliban pressurise the “Asian Tigers”, they would have to release Col Imam – described as “very close” to Mullah Omar.

A hitherto unknown group, the Asian Tigers claimed responsibility for the kidnapping. They demanded the release of some key Afghan Taliban leaders held in Pakistan in exchange for kidnapped officials and $10 million for a British journalist.

Meanwhile, Khalid Khawaja’s body was taken to Islamabad after a peace committee helped the Miranshah political administration recover it. “His body is on his way and will reach (Islamabad) soon,” Fahad, a relative of Khawaja, told Daily Times over the phone.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\05\02\story_2-5-2010_pg1_4

MazloomyarMaseed
05-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Its amazing how Afghan taliban are so concerned for a Punjabi Neo Jihadi

Its amazing how these Afghans never protest against the Punjabi Pakistan Army massacres on Pashtuns etc but are very concerned for their founder COl Imam.

I bet this Afghan Taliban Jirqa will go through every Pakistan Army checkpost,I bet Pakistan army is not even interest in eliminating these Lunatic guys, I bet they got a big hand in it.

"Kohat-based PML-N leader Javed Paracha revealed a jirga sent by Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar had “reached Miranshah” to “secure the release of Col Imam” without any preconditions."

a Nawaz Sharif, a Osmaa bin laden friend, party member has access to sources of Afghan taliban and yet they can not finish these guys. Its shameful the reason pakistan is hated eveyrwhere in this world is due to its policy of using people to get its interests, over 20 militant groups have been invented by Pakistani Army and ISI to get interests etc.

Deer Sakht Afsos kisa day!

Niazi
05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
stupid one eyed devil ,donkey of mominin ever so egar to serve thier poonjabi master,I hope the captors also capture the one eyed devil Jirga and make a big pot of stew out them,